Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 08-05-2018, 12:00 AM

Buck grinned over at Augustus. "Yeah you are getting the hang of this," he said gunning down another enemy. "I spend way to much time playing video games," he admitted as they played. "Guess it's the cost of being a loner." Buck shrugged, unbothered by it. The whole time Buck was talking, his golden eyes were dancing across the screen as he gunned down enemies, left and right.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-22-2018, 11:20 PM

Augustus chuckled. It was so strange to hear about the general life of a normal person. He never had the time to play video games as an adult and growing up, it was never an option. He always stayed one step above everyone else. As nice as that was, it made him want to run away and experience all the things he missed out. "You can't be too much of a loner, since you're hanging out with me," he grinned, turning to look at Buck, losing his focus on the game even considering his character was getting surrounded. He wished this little escapade wouldn't end, but he could already feel that unease in the back of his mind that said it was about to. It couldn't be stopped. He didn't belong in funky little arcade centers and sooner rather than later, someone would appear to drag him back out of it. "Ah, but I guess that's my fault too. Sorry for making you hang out with me, even if you're a fan."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-23-2018, 06:55 AM

Buck shook his head vehemently at Augustus' words. "I honestly don't mind hanging out with you," he admitted as he gunned down the enemies surrounding the blond's character. "Augustus is even cooler and more fun than I ever imagined August White would be." He truly didn't want his time with the blond to end; it was like a dream come true for him to be here with Augustus and have the man showing him attention.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-20-2019, 11:09 PM

(heeeey. I know it's been a long time, so I don't know if you want to continue, but thought I'd give this a shot anyway.)

Augustus gave up entirely on playing the video game. He turned so he could look fully at the other man, even as he fought to fix his screw-ups in the game. They didn't matter though. He was stuck, looping Buck's words in his head. "You know, everyone says I'm cool. They've been saying I'm cool, or beautiful, or whatever, since I started cool. When you say it though, somehow it sounds more true." It didn't make sense, but he wanted to smile. Looking over his shoulder once, he realized that anxiety might have been well timed. He saw a familiar head wandering through the throngs of people, scanning, searching.

"Shit! Hey, Buck! I want to hang out with you again. Give me your number! Quick!" He glanced over his shoulder again. He wasn't sure if his manager spotted him yet, but it was only a matter of time.