`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-22-2008, 04:13 AM

Tuskino saw Mina coming out in tears and torwards him. "Sorry for being in your way, again." He replied. He got out of her way but didnt leave. He stood with his back torwads her. "You shouldnt let people walk all over you." He said. "With the world has it is today, you need to stand up for yourself. Even if you have nothing to say..." Tuskino added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 04:20 AM

Mina opened her locker door and started looking for her purse "What difference would it make? They would still laugh at me and than they would have other reason to make fun of me." she said. "The world is getitng crueler and more crueler everyday but no one is doing anything about it so why start now?" she added.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-22-2008, 04:26 AM

Tuskino stood there for a second before responding. He thought of what she said and thought of a reply. "There are people trying to change the world. But there arnt just enough to get it through people's heads." He said. "You can be just like everyone else, or you can show the world that your not a follower, but a leader." Tuskino added as he walked away. "It all depends on what you want..." He added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 04:45 AM

"I just want peace..." Mina said to herself after he had gone and she got her stuff and closed her locker door. She was going to hang out somewhere else where she could be alone. Alone , she thought and then she thought how she hated to be alone and all she wanted down to for everyone of those girls to leave her alone.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 AM

Tuskino reached the library and went inside. He knew that his book wasnt here so he started looking for a new book. He loved reading fantasy books about angels and demons or about the future and what people predict. He scanned the shelves looking for a title that caught his eye. Tuskino looked at a few but put them back because of no plot line interest. But one book titled 'Dark abise of the soul. Guide to a better life.'

Tuskino wondered why a guide book was in a fantasy section. He read the description and read that it was in the right place. The book was about a boy tormented by the modern world and how all the bulling led to a highschool masacure. He started reading the first pages and found it interesting. Tuskino looked around at the library to find an empty seat. But there were none. So he sat were he was standing.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 05:03 AM

All the sudden the bell rang and Mina opened her locker doors again and got out her Liteture books and she started to walk down the hall to Liteture class.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 05:08 AM

Tuskino heard the bell rang and forgot that he was in school. He stood up and went over to the check out desk and took out the book for the night. He would read it all at home and return it the next day. His next class was Literture. He wouldnt need his book because he read every book that the school taught. From Romeo and Juilet to The Outsiders. Everything and he could quote any sentence from every section right off the spot.

Tuskino walked and reached his class. He sat in the back as always and pulled out his book.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 05:20 AM

(( I have read The Outsiders before! Such a sad story...))

Mina sat beside Tuskino again and she looked at him and said "I thought about what you said. Maybe your right."

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 05:25 AM

((I did too. And I agree. I saw the movie and I just couldnt watch it because I was blinded by tears. <///3))

Tuskino stopped reading and looked at Mina. "Thinking is just the begining. Finding the answer is what is the prize." He said.

((I feel like a fortune cookie. xD))

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 06:05 AM

(( I got the video and I watched it >.< Johnny looked horrible after the fire. It was so sad.))

Mina , for the first time , smiled at him "Ok." she said turning her attention to the teacher who had just walked in.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 06:43 PM

((I know! He was my favorite. ))

Tuskino nodded his head sligtly and returned to his book.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 07:33 PM

(( Ponyboy was my favorite character but I liked them all :] It was also sad when Dallas died
:[ ))

The teacher told everyone to open there Literture books. Mina opened her book and the teacher began to read a story with Eypgation names. Mina , again , wasnt paying any attention. She looked like she was but her mind was off somewhere else. She looked down at her black sweater and jeans , she remember the times when she never wore jeans and when her brother dated her friends and she dated her brothers friends. They could have cared less who was friends with who. But now those days where over and she could do nothing about it. She loved beign a cheerleader but she had to quit because the cheer part for her , was no more. After her brother died , she hardly ever ate anything and hardly did anything but go in her house and sleep all day. She use to be very active but it all changed when her brother died. She lost all her friends and guys quit flirting with her. Her thoughts were interupted by someone throwing a paperwad at her while the teacher had her back turned. The paperwad missed her , thought and she acted like no one did anything.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 07:43 PM

((Wasnt the story based on someone? Or people. I cant remember...))

Tuskino turned the page in his book and saw that there were pictures of the character. He then knew that that book was based on real life. Thoughts were racing though his head and he couldnt help but wonder who the real name of the character was. Tuskino was captivated by this story and couldnt stop looking at the pictures. He could feel the emotion of whats going on. Pictures are worth 1000 words, but no words can describe these pictures... Tuskino thought.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 07:49 PM

(( I dont think so becuase it started out as a novel , S.E. Hinton wrote. But I dont know >.< ))

Mina looked up at the clock , 2 more classes to go and then she would be free. Everyone always made school hard for her. Her brother had died of drugs and that left a bad rumor of Mina. She thought back about what she said "The world is getitng crueler and more crueler everyday but no one is doing anything about it so why start now?" What if Mina was tough and didnt let everyone bring her down? Would they stop? No , she had decided , They would never stop and she couldnt do anything about it. But what if she could?

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 07:57 PM

((I looked, it wasnt.))

Tuskino turned the page and saw more pictures. One side of the page was two girls crying and hugging each other outside the school. "So sad..." He mummbled to himself.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 08:02 PM

(( Ok >.< I think some of the names are kinda weird thought. Like Sodapop. :] I like soda thought.))

Mina layed her head on her desk , waited for the bell to ring. She was done thinking "What if?" , no one would give a damn if she stood up for herself. She wanted everyone to leave her alone but how impossible it seemed. She wanted a friend badly to but no one would dare to be her friend.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 08:09 PM

((Yeah an PonyBoy. I loved pony's when I read the story so he was one of my favorite characters. <3))

Tuskino looked over to Mina who put her head down. He knew from Math class that she was going to get in trouble and didnt want that. "You should try to be more presentable..." He said in a hushed down. "Or you could get in trouble again like in Math Class..." Tuskino added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 08:18 PM

((I know but it was pretty sad when Johnny and Dally died , Ponyboy did horrible in school , just like Mina! xD I didnt relize that untill you brought up the story.))

Mina sighed and raised up , acting like she was paying attention again , she tapped her foot impatiently , still waiting for the bell to ring. Come on! Ring , bell , Ring!

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 08:25 PM

((I didnt notice it until you just told me. xD Its really weird how your character releates to many others. o.o))

Tuskino sighed and went onto his reading. But someone disturbed his reading when the person infront of him turned around and asked if he knew what the teacher was talking about. Tuskino didnt answer. He just glared. He didnt want to help someone who would just abuse his knowledge. The kid turned around and the bell rang.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 08:36 PM

(( I know! >.< Its freaky. But I mostly made it out of my past but some of it , is isnt my past. Such as both parents dying , anyway my dad didnt die. He just left me and my mom. My mom ist dead and... I just relized something... Both of Ponyboy's parents are dead just like my characters xD ))

Mina got up as soon as the bell rang and she headed off to her locker. Her next class was Art , she hated Art but it was better than any other class. Mina got her sketch pad out and a pencil , made especially for drawing. Mina started walking down the hall.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 09:21 PM

((Weird how things turn out that way. O.o))

Tuskino picked up his bag and his book, and walked out the classroom. He had chemistry II this period and they were watching a movie because the teacher was out sick. IT would give Tuskino another chance to read his book and not talk to anyone.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 10:48 PM

((I know. >.< Its weird.))

Mina walked into Art , one of her favorite classes but she was no good at it. She use to be. Mina sat down in the back , as usaual and she looked at the teacher. He was getting class ready before the bell rang. After 5 minuates the bell rang and the teacher wasted no time getting started "Ok , today I want everyone to draw this pear and apple in a bowl. He got a stool and sit it on that. "Please be very creative with it." the teacher said and sat down at his desk. Mina opened her sketch pad and starting sketching the pear and apple in the bowl , althought she was creative it still didnt look good but Mina could care less. All the sudden the teacher got up and said "Mina , can I please see you out in the hall way." , everyone turned to stare at her while she got up "Bring your sketch pad and pencil please." said the teacher. Mina grabbed her stuff and went out in the hall with the teacher. He started flipping through a bunch of sketchs she turned in last week. "Mina...your drawings are..." the teacher began. "Bad? Horrible? Stupid?" Mina suggested. The teacher shook his head "You use to be really good at this class but now you just..." the teacher said. "Well , I guess I lost my touch..." Mina said. "No...I dont think you did. Is this about your brother?" the teacher asked. "Maybe." said Mina looking down a her sketch pad. "I hear you have quit cheerleading and you threw away all yout friends." the teacher said. "Yeah , I quit cheerleading. But I didnt throw my friends away , they threw me away." said Mina. "Ah. I see. Well , just try more activites and try to get friends." said the teacher. "Whatever." Mina said and she went back into the class room , sketching the pear and apple in the bowl again.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 11:55 PM

Tuskino was in his class room, reading as usual. When the class was interupted by a man in a suit carring a breif case. He talked to the teacher and then his name was called. "Tuskino Wasaba."

He looked up to see what they wanted and they pointed to the hallway. "Bring your stuff." The man in the suit said. Tuskino did so and walked out of the classroom. There he saw two other men in suits. It was obious they were here for stricked buisness. "Thank you for joining us, Mr. Wasaba. Allow me to introduce myself." The man behind him said. "I am Jack Sord. And these two are my associates, Kyle Manning and Bruce Wilcox." Jack said.

Tuskino just looked at them. "What is it that you want?" He asked calming. He cletched his book, he felt like he was being arrested or the government wanted to take him downtown for questioning about something.

"Your not in trouble. Were here to offer you a compostion to work for NASA." Kyle said jumping to the point.

Jack and Bruce looked at Kyle for rushing. "He's right. With your grades and knowledge, you could help improve future security systems and trips to outer space." Jack added.

"This is a once in a life time chance, Mr. Wasaba." Bruce said.

Tuskino just looked at them for a moment. He thought about their proposal and had an answer. "No thank you. Using my brain for science does not interest me." He replied.

"Do you have any idea how much your throwing away?" Jack shouted. He was angry that he just lost a future employee.

"I do. And I dont care. There are other brilliant people in the world who would love to have that job. And Im not one of them." Tuskino said. "Now please let me go back to class, thank you." He added walking through the door. Inside, the class was waiting for Tuskino to come in and some people could see the three men outside frustrated as they left their sight. Tuskino sat back down in his seat and continued reading. Thats the 3rd one of those propsals in two years...When will they learn? Tuskino thought, getting lost in his reading.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 12:13 AM

The head master was heading down to the art class to talk to Minerva La'Shay , who was failing every class. The head master opened the door to the art class and said "Minerva? Come here please." , Mina sighed and she grabbed her stuff and went out in the hall way with him. "Minerva. Do you relize you are failing every class?" he asked. Mina shrugged "Yeah...Kinda..." she said "I dont want that smart mouth with you , young lady now scince you are failing every class , I have to asign you a tutor." he said. Mina's eyes grew wide "B-but ..." she began but the head master cut her off "No buts. Your tutor will be Tuskino , probably the smartest kid in school." he said. Mina relized it was the guy who had tryed to give her some advice. "I dont need a tutor." Mina said. "Yes , you do. Badly. Talk to him after this class." he said but then the bell rang and he said "In matter of fact , tell him right now. I will be with you. I am sure Tuskino will be glad to tutor you." Mina and the head master waited for Tuskino to come out of his class.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 12:21 AM

Since the bell rang, everyone was scurring out of their class and into there next one. tuskino didnt ave to go far. His next class was just down the hall. He sighed and reached the door when he saw Mina and the headmaster waiting. ...This doesnt look good... Tuskino thought.