~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-23-2015, 03:56 AM

Naruto blushed and lifted fox Gemini off of him before standing up and dusting himself off. "No really, though. When did she learn how to do that?" He directed the question towards Gaara, considering that Gemini probably couldn't speak right then.

Still in fox form, Gemini huffed. I can still write, you know. She wrote in the dirt with her tail. I discovered this trick on the way to Suna. I've been practicing until I can change at a thought. Her tail was tired now, so she tried to change back...and failed. She barked out what amounted to a swear in fox language and whined up at Gaara.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 06-23-2015, 04:11 AM

Yugito just watched the scene unravel in amusement.

"You probably got yourself stuck in fox form by using up too much chakra to quickly, you could try using your youki though" Gaara said, honestly a little amused at her whining at him. Other than that, he couldn't think of anything else that he could do.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-25-2015, 04:00 AM

Naruto started laughing hard. "You got yourself stuck!" He teased, only to get a fluffy tail across the face.

After tail- slapping Naruto across the face, Gemini huffed. She sat down and closed her eyes, concentrating until a bright green aura engulfed her. When it disappeared, Gemini sat in human form. Standing up, she said, "For the record, Naruto-kun, it's not as easy as you think. I'd like to see you try and not get stuck a few times."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 06-25-2015, 04:34 AM

"I think you as a fox would be cute Foxy-kun" Yugito said with a light smile.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-29-2015, 04:06 AM

Naruto blushed slightly. "Th-thanks, Kitty-chan. I think you'd be cute as a cat, too." He said.

Gemini squealed a little. "You two are so cute together!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 06-29-2015, 04:28 AM

Yugito blushed lightly at what her boyfriend said, silently grinning at the prospect of Matatabi training her in doing so, but didn't say anything about it...she wanted to surprise Naruto afterwards.

Gaara let out a small chuckle at that. "It's good to see you out of the hospital Naruto," he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-30-2015, 02:38 AM

Naruto smiled. "Thanks! It's great to be out of that place. So, we were just going to get some breakfast. You guys want to come?" He asked.

"Actually, we just had breakfast. But I don't see why we can't hang out anyway." Gemini said.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 06-30-2015, 03:00 AM

"Breakfast does sound good right now," Yugito admitted. "Hopefully you guys don't mind us getting something to eat first?" she asked one of the few people she got along with.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-03-2015, 03:27 AM

Gemini nodded. "Sure, I don't mind. Are you okay with that, Gaa-kun?" She asked.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-03-2015, 03:51 AM

"I'm fine with that," Gaara replied.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-06-2015, 03:10 AM

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Naruto shouted, already running down the street.

Gemini giggled. "If you've ever wondered what life is like when viewed through the stomach, just watch Naruto-kun." She said, before running after him.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-06-2015, 04:15 AM

Yugito laughed before following Gemini and Naruto, seeing Gaara following after her. She was glad that she was enjoying the time with Naruto and her friends but knew that something was going to give sooner or later.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-07-2015, 07:20 PM

((Ooh, foreshadowing! Should we continue as we are or skip ahead?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-07-2015, 09:53 PM

(skip ahead me thinks)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-11-2015, 02:13 AM

((Okay. The question now is: how far? Wolfie wants to introduce Matsuri for a bit of tension and competition for Gaara. Maybe skip to the episode where she's introduced and such?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-11-2015, 04:07 AM

(sure, that will work)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-14-2015, 03:09 AM

((Yay! Okay here goes.))

A few months later, things were going well for Gemini in the Sand village. She had quickly progressed in her swordsmanship classes, and gained a good bit of control over her Youkai abilities. Now, she stood in a group of people all facing the sand siblings. The idea was that each sibling would take several students from the group and teach them. Gemini wanted to teach, but she was still too new to the village, so she was assigned as a student instead. She waited quietly while everyone settled down and looked towards Gaara and his siblings for further instruction.

Naruto, meanwhile, was enjoying a rare day off from training. He had trained relentlessly over the past months, perfecting his Rasengan and developing new techniques. That day, though, he had set aside specifically for spending time with his girlfriend. He woke up early that morning to make her breakfast, and was now about to go and wake Yugito up.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2015, 03:27 AM

(Just to be warned, I only read the manga. I know nothing about Filler Hell. And of course at the end of all this we could make Gaara part of the Clan Restoration Act or some other bullshit if Gemini doesn't want Gaara to make an impossible choice between the two girls.)

Yugito was sleeping in her bed, unknowingly making cute cat noises in her sleep while her boyfriend had planned on making her breakfast. After a few months of living with her boyfriend, she could say for the first time in her life that she was truly happy. Not only did she not have to worry about assassins or rapists, but she was also getting in a lot of training as well, especially after Naruto had shown her the trick with his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Between that and Kakashi's vast array of Raiton...she was slowly starting to get a name for herself.

Gaara stood there silently as he looked over all of the students with a glancing eye, silently noting who would make a good potential student and who would best be given to his sister or brother. Seeing his girlfriend in the line, he silently waved, though didn't know if she saw it or not.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-15-2015, 04:50 PM

((You're lucky. Luckily for Wolfie, she also only read the manga- the only reason she knows the Matsuri episode is because she went back and watched it on purpose XD and honestly, in the end, Wolfie will want Gara to choose Gemini. But that's up to Gaara, and there's no telling if that's how Gemini will feel.))

Naruto paused when he went into Yugito's room, chuckling to himself at the cute sounds she was making. Gently, he shook her shoulder. "Kitty-chan...wake up, it's time for breakfast."

Since she was basically always watching him, Gemini saw Gaara wave to her. She smiled back at him before the session got underway. There was a bit of talking, mostly Temari explaining the program, and then the students were told to choose their weapons. One girl, Gemini noticed, seemed troubled at the idea. She was average height and build, with short, mousy brown hair and brown eyes. She asked if they had to choose weapons. Gemini looked up when Gaara started to speak, but he stopped and said nothing. Everyone chose their weapon and then chose their teacher. Gemini and the other girl were the only ones standing in front of Gaara.

((*sigh* that's a HIGHLY summarized version of what happens in the show...it would be helpful if you saw the episode just as reference, though. Wolfie is not good at descriptions.))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-15-2015, 09:57 PM

(I know of the Matsuri stuff and whatnot because of Wiki and because of a few friends who did suffer through filler hell. Do you remember which episode/episodes that arc was so Phoenix can go ahead and watch it? And we can make it a plot point later on, having Temari suggest it as some old custom and that it would work for him because of his sand release being akin to a bloodline limit. But that's only if we decide to go that route.)

Yugito turned away in her sleep, not wanting to wake up just yet. She was enjoying the dream she was in that had Naruto wearing the Hokage hat and her as his assistant. Feeling the constant shaking, she groaned lightly as she started waking up. "Foxy-kun?" she asked groggily.

Gaara saw that he only had two students, compared to the several that both his brother and sister had. Then again, it was well known that his brother was a prodigy when it came to puppets and his sister was great when it came to Fuuton and Bojutsu use because of her fan. "I just want to make one thing clear to the both of you; I am not going to play favorites. Is that clear, Matsuri-san, Gemini-chan?" he asked the two in front of him. He wanted to make Matsuri know that he wasn't going to favor Gemini just because she was his girlfriend.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-19-2015, 02:07 AM

((The Matsuri episodes are the very last episodes of the original series. Episodes 216-220))

Naruto grinned brightly. "Rise and shine, Kitty-chan! I made you breakfast!" He said.

Gemini nodded. "Of course. I would expect nothing less." She said.

Matsuri also nodded. "O-okay. Thank you, Gaara-sensei." She bowed respectfully.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-19-2015, 02:26 AM

(alright.)

"If it's ramen, so help me Foxy-kun I will hurt you," Yugito said as she started waking up.

Gaara smiled and nodded lightly. "Thank you. Now then...why don't we introduce ourselves to each other?" he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-22-2015, 05:03 PM

Naruto laughed. "Don't worry, I wouldn't do that. You're gonna love it." He said confidently.

Gemini nodded. "Very well. My name is Gemini Starr. I'm originally from the leaf village, but I feel more at home here than I ever did there. I have a fondness for weapons, especially blades, and I greatly dislike spiders." She said.

Matsuri looked uncomfortable. "I...I'm Matsuri. I have a fear of weapons, but I want to learn to overcome it so that I can defend myself. I want to be a great shinobi someday." The brown haired girl said shyly.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-22-2015, 10:47 PM

"I'll believe it when I see it," she stated before yawning lightly and stretching like the cat that she was. "I'll be out in a few minutes," she said after saying that she wasn't going to go back to sleep.

"Then I will be glad to help you become comfortable to the best of my abilities Matsuri-chan" Gaara said with a soft smile on his face. And he meant it-he hoped that both himself and Gemini-chan could help Matsuri learn to overcome it. "And if we cannot, I know a few shinobi who use nothing but Taijutsu."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-24-2015, 08:12 PM

Naruto nodded."Okay, but don't be too long or it'll get cold." He said, before leaving the room.

"Thank you, Gaara-sensei. I'm not very good at taijutsu, though..." She said.

Gemini patted the girl's shoulder. "Don't worry, Gaa-kun is a great teacher. You definitely made the right choice." She said proudly.