Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-01-2012, 03:01 AM

A Explosion rang right by their ship. "Now, or never! "he sad. You could see that The Fight on the ground was Evenly matched. While the Zoir had Superior Numbers and Skill, The human's had brought out their Best Technology to fight. L.E.O's were Giving support to small teams. Walker's and Mantis's were Gaurding the Passages to the Terra-former. The Humans were Giving everything they got into this fight.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 05-01-2012, 03:16 AM

"Alright! This is what I'm talkin' 'bout!", Crystali said, inhaling the smell of blood. Though she was a princess, Crystali loved everything considered unladylike to be cool. "Is it my turn?",she asked eagerly. War to her, was a huge game. Playing with lives.

Andraus

Old 05-01-2012, 03:29 AM

"Take control of the Inferno GX........Computer, Activate Weapons. Then give me a Stat report on what we have. "he siad. the computer booted up. "Weapon's online. Locating Two Plasmic-pulse Cannon's, Rapid fire, And Four Launchers, Launcher ammo Xen Class Valkyerie Missles. "it said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-01-2012, 04:06 AM

Crystali just stood still. 'How could she kill her people and still go back home? She just wished her father wouldn't be there.' Crouching down, Crystali her head in her hands. At first she was ready to kill, now she wasn't do sure.

Andraus

Old 05-01-2012, 04:25 AM

Necro looked at her, and smiled. "Let's cut the fighting, shall we? our main concern is sending out the EMP......luckly, they haven't activated the Terra-former, because I have the A.I. "he held it up. He then landed the ship near the main entrance. "Come on!"

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-01-2012, 12:59 PM

"Fine.",Crystali sighed. She was very disappointed that she didn't get to kill anyone. After all, what's war without bloodshed?

Andraus

Old 05-01-2012, 02:14 PM

he took her hand. "It's either we avoid bloodshed, or risk spilling your kin's blood. "he said. He then took her into the generator Room. Everything was operational, but the Terra-former was offline. He approached the main console, and started typing in Foreign codes. After awhile, he grinned "Alright, when this Terra-former Is Activated, all machinery is going to be disabled. in 4 hour's, it will spread to the north contient's, include the north and south pole. Within 2 day's, the Entire earth will have been tech free, but The atmosphere will be restored."he said. Then held up the chip. "You may cut the red ribbion. "he said, holding it out to her. "Put it inside the Console, and activate this machine."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-02-2012, 09:00 PM

Crystali cocked her head at red ribbon phrase. She was terribly confused by the language that the humans often used,"Uh, ok.",Crystali said with a shrug. She took the chip and put it inside the console. "Is that all?"

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 03:20 AM

just as you said the Word's you watch Every bit of Machinery power up, hearing the familier sound's of Titan Technology. you then See the Main console light up, and a Button, which you thought was a light, rose up from the Console. I remove the casing around the button, and take your hand, holding it for a minute, then we both press down on the button. You felt the Quiver as the Faciluty started to Activate.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-03-2012, 03:31 AM

Crystali's eyes widened. "What have you humans........ your race is much more advanced than I...I mean we thought.",she said referring to her race. Something was nagging at the back of her mind. Crystali didn't want to get lost in her thoughts, but she knew Necro would understand. She ventured into the darkness that lurked in her mind. Her vision grew black. Her father was sitting on his throne overlooking Earth, hoping his dear daughter was safe. He was oblivious to the fact that Crystali was fighting. All he knew was that things were going smoothly down on Earth. Snapping back to the matter at hand, Crystali gasped. "My father is not behind this! He does not know what condition the mission is!" She mentally slapped herself. How could she have told him about the mission. "Someone must be pulling the strings from the shadows. Though I know of no one that would commit such a treacherous crime!"

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 04:01 AM

Necro thought this over for a second, then looked at her. "We can worry about this later.......Don't worry about us, or this place. Remember, this place is not only almost a Thousend year's old, but it's Resistant to Electro-magnectic pulses, so the Stations Defenses Are online......Come on, your going to want to see this...."he said, dragging her outside. Everyone, both Zior and human, were looking at the Terra-former, their tools of War on the gorund, disabled. You then see purple and orange cloud's gather. then a Miraculos thing happend.....it started Raining. Rain, on earth, was so rare, that people were lucky too see it twice in their life-time. It was pure water, raining down on the ground. You watch me take my Helmet off my armor, and walk out into the rain, holding my Arm's out. I then close my Eye's, and let out a Joyus Victory Cry. You could hear it echo from Every human around, rolling down in the rain, looking like fools. Their mission, that took 700 years to complete, was finally over, and they were planning to milk it for alls its worth.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-03-2012, 04:11 AM

Crystali did think the humans were acting...... strange. Though she herself had never experienced rain before, she wasn't one to let out a cry like they. Tentively holding her hand out, Crystali was shocked at how cold the rain was when it touched her skin. Turning her face to the sky, she was so entranced by the rain that she thought she could almost sing. Crystali was widely known by other races in the universe because of her singing voice. But she had never sang in front of anyone accept her immediate family, so she just closed her eyes and twirled around. Trying to soak in as much rain as she could. Throwing her hands out, she cried,"Earth of many beauties, your magnificent rain is greatly appreciated. The rain drops that landed in her made it shimmer a radiant blue.

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 04:23 AM

Necro Smiled at her. "Now you know why we've Fought as Long as we Have. Why We Have Defied The Law's of nature, Endured threw Hardships Greater then you believe, and why we have loved, and lost, at the hand's of you 'Aliens', as the old ones taken to call you. Earth, though we have faulted it many times, is a scuplted Beauty. We humans Bask in the glory...of...it."he said, as the rain finally gave way to a Bright, shinig light, that had removed the dust clouds. It took everyone awhile to realise it was the sun.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-03-2012, 04:37 AM

Seeing the sun, Crystali gasped. But she was greatly disturbed by Necro's comment. "You have killed more than you have revived! Don't you ever think you can repay the lives and beauty you selfish humans ruined!",she snapped back at him. Crystali didn't know why she was being a jerk to him, after all he had saved her life. Shaking her head, Crystali walked til she found a tree stump. Plopping down on the stump she sighed. She was furious at herself for being so weak minded to fall for anything he said. Taking the sword, Crystali swung it at a dead tree near by, making half of it fall off. Her slice was as clean as ever, but she still wasn't satisfied.

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 12:05 PM

You saw somthing that Shocked you. On the blade, was a Green substance. You look inside and see now that the Tree is not dead, and is now Awakening. Necro walked up to you. "Growth Specimens. It won't regrow everything that was once on earth, but It's a start. What does regrow will start to breed, so it will help itself."He said. "The Nanites have also been built in with Water and Air purifiers. So even if the terra-former falls, The pollution will have Cleared up a Great deal, and The Atmosphere could hold itself up.......Do you really expect us to go only half-way? No, this took years of careful planning, Salvaging, shady dealing's, and at the lives of many good men and women. You may Be right that we Can't repay for the past, but we Can protect our future."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-03-2012, 12:52 PM

Crystali just shook her head."Why can't you see that even the little things matter?! Every little thing you do not revive will stay dead. And you can not replace life with something else! So just leave me alone!",she screamed. Ever since she was little, Crystali had always had a special bond with the land. She felt its pain, anger, and joy. So she was furious when Necro said that they can just regrow something in another's place. Walking towards a Zion, Crystali asked,"Who is your leader?"

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM

"Caliastro Zafacious"he said. "Necro grabbed her shoulder. "do you really think im pig-headed enough to think that this makes up for what my Ancestors done? Also, you can't blame us, because we weren't alive when it happend. Thats the problem with Heiridity, That what we do now, our next generation pay's for. "he said. "That's why we are doing what we can to fix what our familys have done. It may not be enough to erase the pass, but it sure as hell beats sitting around, Waiting for the Envietable. "He asid.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-03-2012, 08:43 PM

Crystali took a deep breathe,"I know. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. But I'm just so frustrated. My father is oblivious to this." "We have some time to kill I think. Wanna go for a ride?",she asked, eyes gleaming. "I have a friend that would be glad to give us a ride!"

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 08:53 PM

He smiled, and bowed, kissing her hand. "This is a Old way that we used to Greet nobles.....It was an Act of Respect. "He said to her. "Id be honored to join you."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-03-2012, 09:12 PM

Crystali whistled a loud ear piercing whistle. Suddenly she heard a pounding if hooves. From a distance it looked like a huge tornado was coming towards them. But as it got closer she could make out a deep blue mane and tail. Walking forward to meet the magnificent beast, Crystali patted and smoothed the white hair on its back. "Hello Riel, I've missed you dearly.",she whispered. Jumping onto its back, she said holding out her hand,"Come Necro. He is a trusted friend. He will not harm you."

Andraus

Old 05-03-2012, 09:27 PM

necro patted the mane's head. " Peace, friend of Tree's. "he said, then climbed on the back.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 AM

Crystali grinned. Bending towards the mustangs ears, she said, "show him our world!" "Hiiyah!",Crystali yelled. The horse reared and lunged forward, catching Crystali off guard and making her laugh. As the mustang ran, she closed her eyes and felt every powerful strike of its hoof it made and it's deep breath. Throwing out her hands, Crystali gave a cry of joy.

Andraus

Old 05-04-2012, 12:54 AM

Necro was feeling that similar to Crystali, and felt the freedom to be on the horse.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-04-2012, 08:48 PM

They had been riding for awhile now, and to Crystali's surprise, they were nearing a lush forest. "Well I guess there is still some hope for this world. I mean look at this, how far you humans have come.",she said. The mustang stopped at the entrance of the forest. Hopping off, Crytali led the horse through the woods, and to a lively brook. Kneeling by the running water, Crystali took a long drink of the refreshing water. There was a rustle in the bushes, making her head jerk towards the sound. "Stay here, I'll go and get a snack." Walking farther into the forest, Crystali slowly drew a knife from her boot. Cocking her head every which way to hear every movement, she stalked her pray.

Andraus

Old 05-04-2012, 09:12 PM

You saw necro Above you. He Then started using Sign language. "One, I told you, We human's Are willing to Sacrfise alot, when we know that the Goal is not only big, but in our reach. "he signaled to her. "Two, I can help you. There's an Old way that We human's used to take down prey, if they were Feral. I'd make a Distraction, and the beast would have his eye's of the beast would be on me. You could get him/her from behind."