ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2017, 12:07 AM

Morgan sat there waiting to hear the disappointment in her friends words or anger. Instead he touched her hand, which made her flinch but she didn't pull away as he began to enclose her hand in both of his own. Her eyes widen as he spoke, but she kept them fixed to the ground, 'I knew he could tell something was going on. I'm not the best at keep secrets from him.' Again she flinched as she felt him take one hand away but quickly looked at him in surprise when she felt his lips kiss the back of her hand.

When their eyes met they could both see what the other was feeling and for Morgan, now all she felt was relief that they were both scared of the other not wanting to be friends anymore. Which meant they both didn't want to lose each other, she sighed and gave a weak happy smile, trying not to look like she would cry. As she left her body bent and was looking at Jacob, with her head tilted towards him, her long hair finally fell over her shoulder, framing her face. Morgan kept her hand in his and pulled it to her own lips turned their hands so his was now towards her lips, and she placed a gentle kiss on the back of his hand, "Of course, I forgive you, Jacob. You're not perfect and neither am I." She could see how upset he was about, letting her go through those things, thinking he didn't know or just didn't care. She placed their hands in between them on the bench and kept her small smile in place, "I think we both knew...it's just we both let each other handle things however we saw fit." She chuckled lightly, "But look where that got us." She rolled her eyes playfully, "But if you want from now on I won't hide anything from you? I have no reason not to trust you with the truth. I suppose I thought I could take care of it all and mostly didn't want you to think I was using you." She sat up straight letting her hair rest on her chest, instead of behind her shoulders.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-06-2017 at 05:29 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-06-2017, 07:00 AM

The moment they made eye contact, he couldn't help the sigh of relief that left his lips. It was so clear in her eyes that she didn't hate him, Jacob watched as she copied his own actions by bring their clasped together hands up to her lips and kissing the back of his hand. He listened carefully to her words and couldn't help the smile that came to his lips, 'Seems we so badly didn't want to upset the other that in the end we just left the other to be alone.'

"You are far to kind and forgiving, Morgan." he squeeze her hand lightly and sighed knowing she wasn't mad at him, "How about...you came talk to me about anything you want, so you don't have to bottle it up." he smiled at her, "It doesn't matter what it is! I'll be like your own personal live human, diary." he chuckled, "And just tell me if you what my opinion on something or you just want me to listen or whatever you want. Either way, I want to do it, so don't think you're using me or making me pick between friends." his bright smile in place, as he enjoyed making his friend happy again and in the long run being there for her, this would only make their friendship stronger.

The small speaker in the gazebo, sounded the beautiful little chime, to let students know that lunch was over and it was time to head back to classes. Jacob, looked over to the speaker, with a frown and then sighed, "Well I guess thats our clue to leave." he let go of her hand, and gathered his things, then stood from the bench and looked down to Morgan.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2017, 07:33 AM

Morgan, smiled at him calling himself, a human diary for her, "I would like that a lot." Once the schools chime, went off she was suddenly brought completely back to reality. How she was now, going to have to go through the rest of the school day and at the end most likely end up in a room alone with Rogan.

"Yeah, I suppose it is." she agreed weakly, when Jacob let go of her hand, it made her feel cold but his warmth lingered on her hand. She shook her head and packed her lunch box neatly back into her book bag, then found Jacob, already done waiting for her. She stood and walked back through the maze with Jacob, in happy silences with him. They had done all their talking for the moment, now Morgan was just enjoying her friends presence, him just walking with her. Now knowing that they had this new found trust with each other, not that it hadn't been there but it was different and Morgan liked it a lot.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-06-2017, 08:25 AM

Walking side by side with Morgan, in comfortable silences Jacob couldn't be happier at the moment, until he remembered he was going to have to tell Rogan something, 'I won't tell him, Morgans leaving because of him...I'll have to really think about this before I tell him anything.' he'd have to talk to Morgan, before Rogan did. He didn't feel like Morgan would like that Rogan, had asked him to share with him why she was leaving the Council.

He could see the exit of the maze and sighed, "Well it was nice while it lasted." he glanced over to Morgan, as her long raven locks, got blown around by the light, teasing wind. Jacob, wondered more then a few times why, he didn't feel the need or desire to make his relationship with Morgan, more then just a friendship. She was incredibly beautiful, her eyes a deep, dark sapphire like the deep depth of the ocean, you could mistake them for a different color at fist glances. Her hair long, reaching to her hips, it was so black that it was like a ravens feathers, it had a beautiful highlight of a blueish tint when in the sun. Her skin was no doubt ivory but with how much time she spends outside, the sun had made it a beautiful tanned color, it was smooth and soft, as he had felt it multiple times from just hugs, times they had touched hands and just played together. She was tall for a girl but her body built was perfect for her tall frame.

But for him, what made all of her beauty shine even more was her personality. Jacob, was no stranger to beautiful females but most the time their personalities were so ugly, that Jacob, was so numb to their looks, that he was able to politely disregard their flirting and their not so innocent touches to his person or politely decline dates. Plus, she was very smart, even though she acted like she wasn't, and she had many talents, that she didn't tell really anyone. Jacob was sure she still kept a bunch more from him.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-06-2017 at 09:18 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2017, 08:33 AM

When they reached the end of the maze she heard Jacob's sigh and laughed because she had wanted to do the same. They continued to walk out of the maze and out of the garden, the two of them the only ones left outside in the big garden.

She nodded her head at Jacob's words, "Ah, I couldn't agree more with ya!" but as they kept walking she couldn't help but feel Jacob's eyes staring at her. Morgan looked over to him, and he was just looking at her as they walked, not saying a word. She tilted her head at him, his eyes looked glazed like he was lost completely in thought. She waved her hand in front of his face, "Whoa! What's got you so deep in thought, all of a sudden?" she stopped walking to look up at him with questionable eyes.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-07-2017, 04:24 AM

Jacob snapped out of his thoughts when saw a hand wave in front of his face. Shaking his head and his eyes now focused on Morgan's curious face looking up at him. Jacob smiled and softly pushed her cheek away, "Nothing! Just rethinking about our conversation, is all." He chuckled lightly as he shoved his free hand into his pocket, while the other held his book bag, "Come on, I'll walk you to your next class." He smiled as he walked towards the glass door for the school, holding the door open for Morgan to walk through. The rest of the way to her classroom, Jacob let her lead the way and they joked and talked about random things as they reached her classroom door, "I'll see you later today, Morgan! Thanks for having lunch with me." he wink at her, and waved bye as he headed to his own class, knowing that she'd get he was thanking her for everything they talked about and them being so open with each other.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-07-2017 at 04:53 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-07-2017, 05:08 AM

She laughed as he pushed her face away playfully, "Hey!" she shoved him back lightly, "I'd like that." she followed him into the school and then lead the way to her class. Laughing as they talked some more and joking around, when she reached her classroom, she turned with a bright smile in place, "Thanks for having lunch with me today, instead of with your other friends." she chuckled when he winked at her, "Yeah, I'll see you after classes." Then watched him walk away, wishing she had classes with him. Sighing she, decided not to think about it to much and walked into her next class, and was greeted by some friends, "Hey, Morgan!" she smiled and walked over to sit by them.

~After School~
~3:10 pm~

The rest of the school day had gone by smoothly, even with only having Rogan in one more class of hers, but they sat on completely different sides of the classroom, so it was easy to get in and out of there without having to cross path with him.

At the moment Morgan was leaning against the wall outside the Student Council Members, room. She was waiting for Mia to meet up with her, so Morgan could continue to teach her how to take her place. As, she waited there, Morgan could easily hear the chaos inside, everyone running around and yelling at each other or as they said 'talking loudly' to each other from across the room. Sighing she looked at her phone clock, "I won't miss this." she put her phone back inside her pocket, 'I'll be happy to go home early or go out to cafes with some friends for some yummy treats or go shopping for some cute clothes! The possibilities will be endless!' she thought happily.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-07-2017, 05:45 AM

Mia was practically sprinting down the halls from her math class to meet Morgan at the Council room, she weaved around other students who were walking to their own destination. No one had thought that their teacher was going to give them surprise test and then threw a few new formulas at them, so Mia had stayed to ask her teacher for some help and it had taken her longer then she thought.

And now she was late to meet Morgan, "Oh my gosh! She's going to be so mad at me." She quickly rounded the corner to the Council room, sliding to a halt almost falling over, and saw Morgan leaning against the wall casually. Mia, quickly straightened out her uniform as she walked quickly over to her, 'Ah, she looks so cool!' Morgan was putting her phone away, 'She's so beautiful too!' Mia heard her say something lightly, "I won't miss this." Mia, closed the distant's between them, "Won't miss what?" She asked smiling while her head titled slightly.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-07-2017, 06:06 AM

Morgan caught a person in her peripheral vision and turned to see Mia, just as she was going to say, 'Hi.' Mia asked her a question. A little taken a back, Morgan realized she had said that out loud and Mia had been to close, "Ah ha ha!" Morgan felt the sweat run down her temple, "How you'll get stuck in your last class of the day and end up running later then you planed to for your, job." she laughed nervously, pushing herself off the wall and scratching the back of her head nervously.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-07-2017, 06:15 AM

Mia couldn't quite tell if she had caught Morgan by surprise or if she wasn't supposed to have heard what she said, because she looked slightly nervous. But as Morgan started talking those thoughts flew out the window, Mia's eyes widen as she realized she had made Morgan wait, "Ah! I'm so sorry!" Mia grabbed both of Morgans hands, "I didn't mean to be late! I promise, I'm normally not late and I'm very good at time scheduling!" she began to panic and when that happened she talked way to much. Mia looked up to the taller girl, tears building in the corner of her eyes and she was now standing on her tippy toes, so she could get closer to Morgan.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-07-2017, 06:42 AM

Morgan jumped as Mia, shouted out all of a sudden and then quickly grabbed her hands. Morgan confused at her actions, her head pulled back but the wall was to her back so she didn't go far. As Mia just seemed to keep apologizing and explain that she wasn't one for being late. Morgan finally, pulled Mia's hands down gently, to get her to come down from her tippy toes, "Mia! Relax, it's fine." she laughed breathlessly, "Believe me, its going to happen. Just always try your best not to let it happen all the time, thats all." she gave her a small smile, seeing the girl had calmed down a bit, "Besides, it was only like five minutes." she shrugged her shoulders.

Letting the girls hand go and moving over to the door, "Okay, so how about we get started? That way it'll take your mind off it." she grabbed the handle of the door and found it unlocked, which was normal when there were so many Council members inside.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-07-2017, 06:59 AM

"Really, I am so sorry for making you wait!" Mia was talking so fast, "I mean I know it's only the second day and I should have like made sure that I didn't stay late in class" she was looking from Morgan and then side to side, then back to Morgan, "Ugh I'm so sorry! I mean I understand if you feel like I'm totally not meant for this job!" her voice would change from high to low, to wavering like she was going to cry, to trying to sound cool but it was all just a mess! "I mean late to training? Thats pretty ba-" she was cut off by the pull on her hands gently and then Morgan, saying her name loudly.

Mia, took a breath and then let it out all at ones, "Peew!" she looked up nervously to Morgan and smiled weakly, nodding her head, "You're right! Sorry for the outburst. Yeah lets go inside and work!" she shook her head to get herself back in order, which made her long, light orange hair swing side to side. When Morgan opened the door, Mia was hit with the sudden loud sounds of the room, from people yelling things out to each other, phones ringing, fast typing of computer keyboards. Mia walked in and was shocked at all the people running around, papers seemed to be flying around, others carrying stacks of papers from one place to another, folders and files in others hands and placing them on a desk. Mia was frozen in her spot as she watched the crazy dance of these people, was this what she would be doing as well!?

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-07-2017, 07:18 AM

Morgan, hesitated about whether she should tell Mia, what would be on the other side of this door, but she did tell her yesterday, that it would be crazy. Opening the door, it allowed the loud sounds inside to escape and it rushed over Mia, watching as the young girl was shocked by it, she was still able to slowly walk inside. Morgan walked in after her and closed the door behind her, making sure it was shut. The room was soundproof so that they could be loud and that way no one could hear them inside, of course if you did hear anything, it was just muffled sounds.

Mia, just stood there frozen and Morgan could tell she was overwhelmed by it. Morgan quickly grabbed Mia by the collar of her uniform blazer and pulled her back towards her, as a boy with a stack of papers was walking quickly but he could barely see over them and Mia was to short to be seen by him. Morgan laughed sweetly at the poor girl, "It's all a bit crazy but they are very orderly...in a crazy sort of way." Morgan looked back to the scene before them, and easily spotted Jacob who was talking to Rogan about most likely a club or about the schools, sports day, event coming up soon.

She was sure he would realize she was staring at him if she did it any long, so she looked back to Mia, with a smile, "But don't worry, this is nothing we have to." She held onto Mia's blazer sleeve and guided her through the chaos to her desk, swiftly and easily.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-08-2017, 09:44 AM

Mia was pulled back suddenly and she yelped in surprise, then watched as a guy with a stack of papers ran by them, she sighed and looked nervously back behind herself up to Morgan, she half expected to see an annoyed look on her face. Instead, Morgan gave a warm laugh and a sweet smile, that made Mia, blush and smile back, "Sorry." But Morgan didn't even seemed bothered by it at all, and just brushed her apology off and spoke closely to her ear so Mia, would be able to hear her over the loud noises in the room.

As Mia, looked back to the crazy scene in front of her, 'I suppose, I'll get used to it all eventually.' she nodded to herself. Morgan suddenly held onto her blazer and lead her through the mess of people. Mia, followed and stayed close to Morgans back, scared that if she was to far behind, she'd get in the way or get in trouble! As, they walked over to her desk, she saw all of the main Student Council Members. They looked really busy and were doing so many different things, she wondered how in the world they had handled all of this on their first days. Because they all looked so in control and cool about it all. Most of all she saw Rogan, in all of this chaos, he seemed the calmest, giving a smile to whomever came up to him and then giving directions, answering questions, reading and then signing papers or whatever else they came to him for...it was amazing to see him in action.

When they reached Morgans desk, Mia was going to show Morgan that she remembered everything from yesterday, no problem! However, when she looked at said desk...there were papers all over the place, folders and Mia couldn't even see the 'New' basket, "It wasn't like this yesterday! What happen?" she looked at the crazy mess of papers, then to Morgan, for the answer. She thought that maybe someone had screwed up her desk and paper work, was this because Morgan was leaving and they were mad at her? Or was this because they didn't want her as the new Bookkeeper? Her eyes filled with worry.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-15-2017 at 08:18 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2017, 07:51 AM

Morgan sighed inwardly once she reached her desk, seeing all the work she would have to do today, 'No way I'll have Mia deal with all of this on just the second day.' When Mia spoke with such worry in her voice, Morgan realized how this could look since yesterday it wasn't like this and Morgan had her desk all in order.

Putting on a reassuring smile in place, Morgan shook her head, "This is normal some days. How do I put this...?" tapping a finger to her chine and looking up to the ceiling in thought, 'How do I tell her this, without freaking her out?' A few moments passed, "Ah!" she raised her finger and then smacked the bottom of her fist into her open palm. "This is something that happens every, oh I say....3...maybe 4 times a month. The school clubs have to fill out paper work when they make request, so when they need new equipment or need it replaced, or even when a new club is made." Her last words, sent that little peg of pain of her own club she had wanted to make, get turned down again and again. And the thought of it and the pain she felt, made her positive in her choice to be done with working in the Council.

Without letting her thoughts mirror those emotions outward, she stayed in control "When those request get passed, it comes to me, because of the money, that gets used." She looked to the younger girl, "It'll be a bit more crazy this month because of the, Sports Day Event, coming up in a few weeks." She placed a gentle hand on Mia's shoulder, "But I'll be here to show you how to do everything. And don't worry, I won't have you do all of this today." Morgan patted her shoulder, "It's only your second day after all." she giggled softly.

"So I'll show you how to organize, all these papers. I'll show you where they go, what their for and why they end up on my desk." Morgan started to get into her work mode. Picking up a pile of papers where she knew her 'New' basket would be she tucked the papers under her arm and grabbed the basket, which was filled with other papers, "This is where using this table comes in handy for me." Taking all those papers she had, she carried them to the table and began to go through her routine. As she moved from desk to table, she explained to Mia everything that she was doing and why she did things, the way she did. She would hand Mia things and once she got all of her piled laid out on the table, Morgan just stayed at the desk and began to hand papers and folders to Mia, letting her know which pile they belonged to. Thinking this would be a very simple task for the younger girl and for her to start getting familiar with the paper work and at the very lest the routine Morgan did, till she would be able to find one that worked for her.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-11-2017 at 06:33 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-11-2017, 07:03 AM

As Morgan explained that this was all apart of being the Bookkeeper, Mia was surprise! 'I knew this wasn't an easy job...I've seen the way Morgan, ran about the school.' She watched as Morgan just seemed to go into audio pilot mode, 'Watching her do this...to remember all of these and to do this without seeming bothered or even burden. I have so much to learn...to try and take the place of.' Glancing over to where Rogan was, Mia's heartbeat speed up, 'How am I going to impress him...or any of the others for that matter'

~30 Minutes Later~

Mia, was already a fan of Morgan, but now she was just absolutely in love with her, Mia was in pure awe of the slightly older girl. Morgan took her time to go over each paper, the paper forms, and explain it in a way that was pretty easy for Mia to understand. Morgan, let her take as many notes as she wanted and ask as many questions as she wanted, all with a small smile in place and a rather calm and pleasant attitude. Morgan even trusted Mia to place the documents in the correct pile on the table, once Morgan had explained them all to her.

Mia sighed in relief as she placed the last few pieces of paper in the correct piles and wiped her brow with the back of her hand and smiled over to Morgan, "Whew, all done, Morgan! What next?" She said excited, since she just got into the rhythm of separating the papers.

Alex, quickly ran up behind Morgan and hugged her midsection tightly as he rubbed his cheek into her back, smiling happily, "Morgan!! It's so good to see you still in the Council room!" he giggled happily, peeking from behind her back he smiled at Mia, "Hello, there again! Nice to see you again Mia!"

Mia panicked slightly at the sudden greeting, she bowed like a robot, "H-h-hello! Ah, nice to see you to, Mr. Simon!" she stood up straight and smiled nervously at him. Alex pouted up at Morgan and squeezed her gently, "See what you did, now she's calling me by that name." He looked back to Mia, "Just call me, Alex!" he smiled sweetly at her. Mia stuttered, "A-a o-of c-c-course!" she said not wanting to get Morgan into anymore trouble.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-12-2017 at 08:51 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2017, 08:06 AM

Morgan made sure to take her time and not rush or get annoyed by the millions of questions Mia, had. Because, Morgan remembers very well what it was like to be where she was right now. And not that Bethany wanted to rush Morgan, it was just Bethany, didn't have as much time to train Morgan, as she did to train Mia. So, Morgan didn't mind taking so much time to teach her all of this and make her feel comfortable, and to let Mia leave early and then for herself to stay longer to work on everything else or even take some of it home to do, not like she hadn't done any of that before.

Morgan couldn't help smiling at Mia, for wanting to know what was next to learn, "That'll be- oomph!" Morgan's words were cut off by the sudden tackle from behind and the tight squeeze to her abdomen. She stuttered stepped forward to keep herself from falling over, her eyes widen in surprise and then heard the voice of Alex and could feel him rubbing his cheek into the middle of her back, looking down at him she shook her head, "I'm resigning from the Student Council, not dying!" she laughed, then watched as he greeted, Mia nicely, 'At lest I won't have to worry about, Alex being rude to her or scaring her off. If anything I would think the two to get along like best friends.' But Morgan could see Mia wasn't sure how to act around Alex, and once Mia used his last name, he started pouting.

Morgan lifted her arm to get a better look at Alex's form behind her, "Well, what do you want me to do? She's being respectful until you tell her otherwise, what you want her to call you." she rolled her eyes at him, "Beside, better to get her used to that, then have Mr. Trebre, get angry at her for something so trivial." she looked at him with a raised brow, with a 'you know what I'm talking about.' look.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-11-2017, 09:08 AM

Alex sighed and leaned against Morgan more, "Alright, fine you make a good point!" he whined up to her. Looking over to Mia, he walked over to her and smiled as he was just about two heads taller then her, "But really just call me Alex. And if anyone say anything about you calling me that, just tell them to come talk to me about it." he said pointing his thumb into his chest proudly and smilingly rather cheeky.

Mia nodded her head and smiled, feeling much more relaxed at the way the two were interacting with each other, "Okay, thanks." glancing over to Morgan, she could see that the older girl was happy with the way the two were talking with each other, 'It's nice to see her calm and happy.' she looked at Alex and wondered if him and Morgan were...an item? Tilting her head she thought about it, 'I mean every time their together, he's hugging all over her...but ugh, its hard to remember he's a fourth year and not a little kid.'

Alex's smile slowly faded as he saw that Mia's eyes were looking at him but seemed to be looking right through him. Blinking his eyes and tilting his head to the side as she did, with a curious look. He then looked over to Morgan, "Does she normally zone out like this?" he looked back to Mia, waving his hand in front of her face, "Heeellllooo?"
Mia snapped out of her thoughts, "Huh!? Oh sorry!" she blushed brightly, "Just got lost in thought for a moment." she got embarrassed for being caught spacing out.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-11-2017 at 09:42 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-12-2017, 10:57 PM

Morgan smiled seeing Alex, make the effort to say all of that to Mia. She was surprised he even did what she asked...Alex did whatever he wanted, plus Morgan was under him in all ways and he was older then her as well.

Morgan shrugged her shoulder when he asked about Mia. Morgan moved to stand side by side with Alex and look at Mia with concern on her face, "Maybe I worked her to hard?" Morgan blinked and then laughed as Mia came back to but started blushing. "It's fine! We're done for the day anyways!" Morgan placed her hands on her hips and smiled at Mia, "You did so much today and you took all those notes! So I'm not worried about you forgetting anything to fast." She smiled reassuringly at Mia as the girl seemed to want to stay and help more, "Plus, I know you have homework to do and your grades come before all else!" Morgan said sternly, leaving no room for the girl to argue, "We'll be meeting again tomorrow anyways! So make sure you ask any questions when you come in."

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-14-2017, 09:28 PM

The blush on Mia's face wouldn't go away but as Morgan started to talk about her being able to leave Mia looked to the table with all the paper work on it and frowned then looked back to Morgan, "But-" before she could say she would stay until it was all done Morgan told her, "Plus, I know you have homework to do and your grades come before all else!" Mia's eyes widen as she thought about how she was struggling in Math at the moment. She sighed and nodded her head to Morgan in understanding. She squeezed her notebook to her chest, "We'll be meeting again tomorrow anyways! So make sure you ask any questions when you come in." she smiled at Morgan, "I'm sure I will have few questions for you tomorrow." Mia felt the warmth come to her cheeks again, 'Morgan obviously cares about making sure I do good! I won't let her down!'

Alex, watched the way Morgan cared for the younger girl and a frown came to his face. He quickly hugged onto Morgan's side looking up at her, "Oh Morgan! Before I forget, won't you come have lunch with us tomorrow?" he put on his best puppy eyes and pouty lips. Then he caught Mia in the corner of his vision, "And Mia, you should come to." he looked over to her as he rested his face into Morgan's side, smiling at Mia happily waiting for her to agree.

Mia, a little startled at the invitation but she looked to Alex, then to Morgan and back to Alex, she smiled, "O-of course! I'd be delighted!" she was shocked but she supposed this was normal and it would be a great way to interact with all the other members, outside of working. She looked to Morgan with a big smile, waiting to hear her.

Alex grinned knowing that Morgan would feel better know he had invited this girl, since she was standing right here. It would have been rude if he didn't and he was sure Morgan would have done that anyways. He looked up to the young girl, "Great! So you'll have lunch with us! Right?" he asked keeping his hug in place.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-14-2017 at 09:38 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2017, 10:06 PM

Morgan smiled seeing that Mia would listen to her and go home but that she would come back ready for more tomorrow, with many question. Morgan, was surprised by the sudden hug from the side and looked down at Alex, only to see his puppy dog eyes and asked her to have lunch with him and the others tomorrow. His eyes only seemed to get wider and glossier, while his lips quivered. Morgan quickly looked away and cleared her throat, "Ahaha, well-" before she could answer Alex, also invited Mia to join them. Morgan snapped her head quickly to look at Mia, to see her shocked but happily accept the invitation, Morgan frowned.

'This is what I wanted! For her to be able to slip right in with everyone and not have to deal with them the way I did. But no way in hell am I having lunch with them.' She found Mia's eyes trained on her with excitement, 'She might not go without me...plus, I don't think I would stop worrying if she did go by herself.' Alex spoke again and Morgan looked down at him as he hugged her happily, excitement clearly in his voice at the idea of her joining him for lunch. Morgan began to feel extremely nervous, her skin started to feel clammy and she felt the hairs on her neck sticking to it, she gave her best apologetic smile and rubbed the back of her neck, she was going to have to say 'no.' to Alex, "I'm sorry...I already agreed to eat lunch with another group of friends tomorrow, because I couldn't today. Sukie, will kill me if I don't keep my promise to her." she looked from Alex to Mia, then a thought popped into her mind, "Of course, you both can come have lunch with my friends and I, tomorrow!" she said feeling better now, seeing that this would be best! She wouldn't have to eat with the whole Council, Alex would get to have lunch with her and Mia wouldn't have to be alone with all the members at once but still get to have lunch and spend sometime with at lest one of the members!

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-14-2017 at 10:12 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-14-2017, 10:31 PM

Alex frowned at being denied and his hands squeezing tightly into fist on her clothes but when Morgan invited them to eat with her and her friends, his childish smile quickly came back to his face, "YAY! I get to have lunch with, Morgan and her friends!" He let go of her to bounce around excitedly, Mia, felt slightly worried at having to have lunch alone with all the members but once Morgan said they could have lunch with her, Mia quickly replied, "YES!" she blushed at her outburst, but luckily Alex had made a bigger outburst than herself. She laughed watching the way he was so excited to be having lunch with Morgan, 'I guess they only really get to see each other in the, Council room...or anything with work.' she stepped closer to Morgan, "Thanks, I would really like to have lunch with you and your friends!"
Alex, quickly grabbed Mia by the hands and swung them in circles, "We get to have lunch tomorrow with Morgan!" he started in a sing-song voice, which Mia giggled and joined in on.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2017, 10:46 PM

Morgan, laughed but quickly tried to hush the two, at the fact that everyone was still in the room working and even with all the noise, the two were doing a very good job of being louder. "Shh, okay, okay!" she waved her hands at the two, as some of the others started to look over at them, "You guys calm down!" she shook her head at them. She placed a hand on one of their shoulders and smiled at them as they settled down.

"Okay, my friends and I, eat in the dinning hall. I'll meet you guys outside the hall, and I'll introduce you guys to them, then we can all hang out and eat." she tried to make it quick and simple that way, she could finish the last of her council work and then go home...hopefully avoid Rogan the whole time as well.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-15-2017, 12:53 AM

Alex and Mia, giggled, sang and spun in circles happily with each other, till Morgan touched their shoulders and they both smiled and stopped playing around like little kids. Nodding they agreed to behave, "Do you want me to bring anything?" Alex asked smiling, letting go of Mia's hands, "Oh yeah, I can get some great tasty, little cakes!" Mia chipped in, "I can get the chef's to make something really yummy and special for us all?" Alex quickly said, not wanting to be out done by Mia.

All their commotion got the attention of quite a few in the room and the attention of Alice. Walking over to the three, with a rather stern look on her face, "If you are done playing around and goofy off..." She looked to Morgan and Mia, her eyes cold and sharp, "There is still a lot of work to be done." she glanced at the table with all of Morgan's paper work on it, then back to them. Mia, felt so small in the eyes of Alice and felt like she had just gotten Morgan and Alex, in a bunch of trouble, her head hung low, her bangs hiding her face a bit, "Sorry." she murmured, far to scared to look at Alice. Making her eyes soft and kind as she looked to Alex, "Alex, I have finished and was hoping you could look over this paperwork, to see if all is in order?" she smiled at him, while she completely ignore Mia's words.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2017, 02:44 AM

Morgan looked between the two, 'Is it just me or is Alex...jealous?' before she could think further on those thoughts, they both began to talk. Smiling at the two, "If you want to, my friends love food and won't decline anything." she chuckled, they were acting like she had just invited them to some great party. However, the happy moment was ruined once Alice came over to scold them...well at lest scold Morgan and Mia. Alice wouldn't dare tell someone like Alex what to do, he may act like a child and be quite carefree, but he was still the Alex Simon, heir to a major corporation, his father created. And if you're smart you don't mess with someone who can completely end your own families corporation.

Morgan, bite her tongue from saying what she really wanted to say to her, "Alex was just asking Mia and I, a few questions, Miss Bello." she said in a monotone voice, not letting Alice's icy gaze bug her. Morgan looked over to Mia, "You can head home now. Do you want me to walk you to your locker?" Not caring to let Alice's words mess with her and just let her talk to Alex, sweetly.