bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-22-2010, 02:13 PM

so you think im giving them too much time?

Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 12-22-2010, 03:15 PM

It's a psychological thing. Liiiiike, either they think they're too busy right now and they'll find this later but then forget, oooor that you're expecting some hardcore pro-artwork and that's why you're giving so much time :XD

So much talk has tempted me... *eyes box of acuarelable pencils* :ninja:

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-22-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah Hilzin-Ec View Post
Also, I believe the deadlines might be tempting people into holding it for later and forgetting about it :O
That one is me right there! Holidays have me very busy^^

--More pro artists have only have a few weeks to a few days to complete something. The last piece I did honestly probably was about three hours total worth of work myself.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-22-2010, 08:19 PM

alright well... i think im still going to cancel it. as much as you say that, the last one didnt have any entries what so ever and the second one only had three entries and for a long time it was only two. so i think that it just isnt work and also im not very good at coming up with the challenges. i think they are either too challenging or not challenging enough. the first one was perfect. but the rest werent. so i am going to close this down and use the money i would have used for prizes here, towards my prizes for my avatar contest. there is already mpre interest in that there there ever was for this.

thank you very much guys.