Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:10 AM

((Lol yup xD it'd be interesting gotta give it that. But you'd have to make her fairly small busted, not necessarily flat as haruhi who is flat as a board as you can bind up to a point so she could probably still be a b or c cup, and I think you were leaning towards larger from the one comment you made about the picture. ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-09-2011, 02:12 AM

((yes...but I figured she'd be small since I couldn't quite picture her with big bwebs. xD;; I think she'd be...a pretty boy if she was going to go as a boy. It would be amusing to make her be a host, though. :rofl: I can just picture her creating mischief. I'm picturing her say this: "-sees a girl-...baby got back~ -walks up and tries to charm the lady-"))

Last edited by momochan; 11-09-2011 at 02:15 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:17 AM

((agreed XD that'd be awesome. I can see her being the one trying to make Senka come to the club more then sweets or at least break through her ice wall XD. and lol that'd be funny. Ari'd be all 'O.O....i...i...*blush*' and Senka would just be all '.... do I know you?' ))

----------

edit: which is funny because Senka wears the male uniform >.> but she's got huuuuge boobs and a nice set of hips so doesn't look like a boy XD. She just took one look at the poofy princess sleeves, big skirt, and pink bow thing the girls get and went '......anyone who tries to put me in that is going to die a slow and painful death...'))

----------

((Edit 2: ... when they said the posting candy's been increased they weren't kidding good god xD))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:23 AM

((Oh, I bet Momo could break that wall. Maybe...she just has to say the right things. Maybe she'd say "...Gurl, I'm not gonna say all that 'princess' crap. I'm just doing this for fun. You wanna just chat or do you just want to scarf down all of the sweet cakes they have on the table?". Something like that anyway.
Oh, momo had nooo part of that. (I wouldn't either. those dresses...just heeeell naw) She just stared at the dress, and then at the person giving her the outfit. "Chop part of the skirt off, cut off the sleeves, dye it a less hideous color, and I'll wear it. M'kay? -pleasant smile-"

EDIT: this is how momo would become a host. "-goes to kyoya- Kyoooyaaaa~ can I be a host? I'll give you guys a sizable donaaatiooonn~"))

Last edited by momochan; 11-09-2011 at 02:29 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:31 AM

((lol Senka wouldn't wear a skirt daily no matter what length it was. And hmm...i wouldn't be so sure XD but her being real with her would be a start xD. Though I can tell you the answer would always be sweets unless the ice queen fell for somebody.... which is unlikely. And hmm.... If your character has short hair and choose the boy uniform then, then her being confused with a boy would seem more likely. Though honestly I'm not sure how strict the uniform policy is being the host club is allowed to change around its outfits and haruhi in the first episode wasn't wearing the uniform because seh 'couldn't afford it'))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:34 AM

((I think that she'd just have to make her long hair into a male-ish style. -shrugs- She has long blue hair, and since she has small bwebs it should be kinda easy. o 3o I don't think the dress policy is that strict...they've probably made it less strict because rich people can be picky. |D maybe...lol.

EDIT: I has a question! How would you describe Momo's personality? If I'm going to join Afanssii's rp, I need a description of her personality. >3>;; I don't know if I could explain it to well...))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:41 AM

((maybe XD. She could always wear a short wig and even take on a different name as a host. It'd make it even more convincing to those around her. And hmm , how about 'quirky, flirtatious, easily distracted/bored' um.... easy going? happy? Pick and choose which you like lol))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:46 AM

((That's probably what I'd do. I was thinking about giving her a different name, too. :lol: I called her Momo since It was going to be me, but ended up being different. Although, I did put down what I was thinking and what I wanted to say. 8D...xD I wouldn't act like that in rl. I'm more...shy and I don't tend to say perverted stuff all the time. I can be a creep, though. :lol: when I want too.
perfect! 8D She'd be
Quote:
"Momo is quirky and flirtatious. She can be easily distracted and get bored with things quickly. Although, she is a very easy going and nice person. She can be kinda blunt at times, though."
Sound about right? c: ))

Last edited by momochan; 11-09-2011 at 02:59 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:49 AM

((well I can understand that since Ari is just an exaggerated version of what I was like at one point in my life.....before I decided I just didn't give a damn what people thought of me xD . and sounds perfect <3. but put Bored(emotion) instead of Board(wood) >.>, don't worry everybody makes that mistake sometimes. Hell i do when I'm tired.))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:51 AM

((I always make that mistake. D; I know the difference, I just spell it wrong sometimes. Haha, I don't worry at all. i get most words at least somewhat right. :lol: I'm so glad I has spell check. <3
I'm glad I did it right! I'm not the best with explaining things. I ca explain it in my own way in my head, but it never comes out right or makes to much sense. :lol: that's why I need help with some things. Thanks for helping. <3))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 02:59 AM

((No problem *hugs* I'm sure you would have done fine without me though, but you might want to clear the host idea with Nassii, I'm just guessing they might *huggles* lol my stubborn cat finally gave up trying to sleep on my shoulder which of course moves when i type lol... now he's sleeping on my leg >.<.))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:04 AM

((ffff...I wish nassii would magically pop in so I wouldn't have to go ask myself. = w=;; /lazy
I wonder if she'd let me...Maybe~ |D
I might have been able to figure it out myself, but it still helped.
:lol: that reminds me of how two of my cats love getting on shoulders. Puki and Cookie love doing that. its so cute~))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:06 AM

((yeah XD I just wish they'd post a thing about the ball being over in the main post and it being the next day or w/e so i could intro my characters lol. But just pm Nassi, she's perfectly nice and polite. I've been chatting with her. ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:09 AM

((okay~ I'll post on her profile or something. o uo lets cross our fingers~
They should do that! it'd be nice))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:11 AM

((pm it to nassi DON'T post it in thread lol. and yeah... there's plans to do it from what i understand but nobody's got around to do it. ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:13 AM

(I wont. xD I wasn't planing to since the events going to close soon.
mhm.
I just found out there's a second season of Darker Than Black. :heart: yessssss!!!))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:24 AM

((okay just making sure lol, since in the main thread it stresses that Nassi wants profiles sent to Nassi. XD. Sorry if i'm slow I got a friend to start a one on one with me lol. I love role playing and i haven't been able to rp with him in moooonths so I am very happy <3))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:27 AM

((:lol: I wasn't sending the profile to him. I wanted to ask if I could before I did anything like that. Then, if it was okay/not okay I'd send the profile.
awesome! 8D I'm glad you can rp with them~ speaking of one on ones, I have one I need to reply to...its been a few weeks since I last replied. > n>;; ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:29 AM

((naught naughty! go reply! and lol okay. You could always have two versions of the profile ready xD))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:30 AM

((true...I should probably work on that. :lol: but later~
I will...soon~ = w= maybe tomorrow~)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:31 AM

((aww Momooooo naughty. lol. So how are you today dear anyway?))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:32 AM

((Good! I enjoyed it a lot~ aced a test, got some stuff, ate pizza, had fun on mene, and stuffs. = w= you?))

Last edited by momochan; 11-09-2011 at 03:34 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:35 AM

((Sick as I have been for the past few hours xD... but otherwise good. Finally starting to feel better though. I have Ceolic Disease >.< and accidentally ate something with wheat. I forgot to make sure the barbeque sauce on my food was thickened with corn syrup instead of wheat flour. All commercial sauces use one or the other. >.< So yeah this one used wheat flour and I got sick but due to mene and my friend I've been a happy camper anyway lol))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:36 AM

((D: I'm glad you're feeling better! that sounds awful...just glad it didn't make you so sick you had to go to the hospital or anything. :x haha, the happy camper thing is gewd. c: People need to stay happeh~))

EDIT: ((I need to do the dishes. ;c bye))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2011, 03:43 AM

((yeah luckily CD for most people is just an inconvenience rather then something hospital worthy. You just have to make sure to be near a working bathroom and you're good >.>.... nobody can really do anything for you anyway XD. All you can do is wait for your body to purge the gluten.

and awww bye bye *hugs* have fun))

----------

Edit: .ten from my next candy XD... that sucks))