Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2011, 10:03 PM

"You imbicel!" Ciel cried, staring at the broken glass that lay in the floor. The shards spread a good two feet in all directions, and the small rubies from the body of the cup were gone. "How could you let this happen?!" Ciel's fury was towards not Sebastian, but Baldroy. The American rubbed the back of his head nervously, his cigarette smoke looking more and more like his soul, which was slowly seeping out the back of his head from Ciel's glares.
"My Lord, I know exactly where the precious gems are," Sebastian noted, but Ciel, being the adolescent he was, brushed off the red-eyed males words.
"Doesn't matter! What matters is that he let the glass break! Idiot!" Baldroy flinced, knowing Ciel was calling him the idiot, not Sebastian. Those two had a special bond that Baldroy had yet to figure out - But he doubted that he would ever figure it out.
Finnian suddenly walked in, holding the gems in his hand delicately. "They had rolled under the door, it seems," he simply said, before setting them on the counter. "I'll get Mey--"

\Knock/

Sebastian looked to Ciel, who nodded for the butler to answer the door. "Why, hello, madame!" Sebastian cheered happily, moving aside so the young woman could enter the manor. "Come in, come in!"
Everyone was downstairs, by now, trying to get a glance at the person behind the large turquoise and white hat. As if on cue, the girl took off her white jacket and hat, revealing the long turquoise gown, and short white hair. Her turquoise eyes shimmered in the bright manor light, and everyone except Sebastian was oblivious to the flash of red that overcame the demon's eyes.
"Hello, Lord Phantomhive," the girl curtsied, picking up the sides of her dress with her delicate fingers. "It's very nice to meet you." Ciel bowed in return, before turning to Baldroy, Finnian, and Mey-Rin.
"Go, get Lady Shiiro some tea, Finnian. Baldroy, grab some snacks for everyone. And Mey-Rin, take her bags up to the guest bedroom, next to Finnian's. Tanaka..." Ciel froze, for a moment, before shaking his head. "You're fine. Lady Shiiro, come sit." The boy sat down in his red chair, in the sitting room. Sebastian stood behind him protectively, and the two eyed her.
"I suppose Sebastian knows why I am here..." Lady Shiiro began, but stopped when people flooded back in with tea and an assortment of snacks.
Finnian and Baldroy stood and watched the young girl, as she stared at Ciel, as if waiting for the two to leave.
"Oh!" Baldroy coughed, dragging Finnian out of the room.
"I'm here to claim my human. Finnian, to be exact, Lord Phantomhive," she smoothed her dress as she spoke, her eyes darting from Ciel to Sebastian, back to Ciel.
"No, he is my gardener," Ciel protested, but Lady Shiiro held up her hand.
"I do not care what he is to you. Because, he will stay here. As shall I. My money will be mixed into yours, thus creating more money than you could imagine. Do we have a deal?" Her eyes sparkled again, leaving Ciel dumbfounded.
"Let me get this straight...Your relationship with Finnian, will be like--"
"Yours and Sebastian's, correct. Do we have a deal?" she repeated, in the same tone.
With a slight sigh from Ciel, and a smirk from Sebastian, the two nodded at the same time.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2011, 03:12 AM

"Lady Shiiro, would you--" Finnian started, but the white-haired girl cut him off.
"Call me Youko, dear Finnian," Youko smiled softly, whilst Finnian pondered her name. "Yes, sun child. I was born on a sunny day, the month of June," she explained, nodding slowly.
"It's beautiful, Youko," he said, obviously feeling odd about calling such a higher power by her first name. "Lord Phantomhive suggested for me to help you unpack; he said you will be staying here for a whi--" Again, Finnian was cut off by the woman, but not by her words. She reached up, touching his face delicately, before staring straight into his blue eyes.
"Just relax, Finnian..."
~.~.~.~.~
The next day was bright and sunny, opposed to the previous day, which was dull and wet. Finnian slipped out of Youko's room, his hair in his face, making sure his shirt covered his hips. Youko walked out in her pure white nightgown, her hair neat, her make-up wiped completely away.
"Finnian," she smiled, but he wasn't smiling back. "Have a nice day...My Lord," she whispered, before slipping down the hallway, and down to Ciel's work room. Knocking once, she entered, and there was one specific thing the two men noticed.
"So, you did it so soon?" Ciel asked, and Youko nodded, skimming over the books he kept. "Your eyes...Everyone will notice." He sounded angry, almost jealous. Sebastian had a soft smirk on his face, as his hand rested on Ciel's shoulder.
"Oh? Well, Lord Phantomhive...At least I got Finnian a contact. Although, he doesn't seem very happy, even though he seemed quite willing," she sighed, shrugging softly.
"Did he give his concent?" Sebastian asked, seeming awfully worried, as if Youko would go through with the Faustian Contract without Finnian's approval.
"He had to either approve...Or send me away." She sighed gently, turning away from the two men. "The collar has been put on the dog," she said, while lifting her hand to pull out a book. The mark on her wrist almost shined in the sunlight. "I'll be going into town, for some clothes. May I borrow your horse and carriage, Lord Phantomhive?"
"We had a deal, you and I," he started, but Youko just waved her hand at him. "Our money is combined, it is not just your money, or mine! It's ours," he grit his teeth, and Youko turned to him, leaning over his desk coming face to face with him. Sebastian didn't budge.
"Did I say that?" she whispered, before moving his eyepatch away from his eye, examining beautiful purple eye with a pink design. "It's beautiful." She then got up, and turned away, beginning to walk out.
"Where did you place it?" Sebastian's voice had a hint of amusement, which Youko noted in the back of her mind.
"His hip. He has a beautiful body, you know," she smiled, slipping out the door with ease. Finnian stood there, and bowed to Youko. "Ah, My Lord, would you like to accompany me while I go to the store?" she asked, walking by him.
"When will my wish come true?" he asked, making the girl stop almost completely.
"Whenever you want it to happen," she replied.
"What will you do until then?"
"I shall be your servant...And yours only...My Lord."
"And what happens after it--"
"You die."

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2011, 03:04 PM

Finnian stared out the carriage window, questions flooding his mind. He wanted to badly to ask them, all of them, but there were only a few that he could put into words.
"So...You're here to protect me and serve me until my wish happens to come true?" he asked, slowly, trying to pick the right words.
"Indeed, until the end of your days, if that is how long it works," Youko replied, examining her fingernails. She smiled over to him, and for once, he smiled back.
"What if you...Happen to die first?"
"I will never die, Finnian." She said this bluntly, and Finnian exhaled deeply. They sat in silence for what seemed like hours, but was merely minutes, until Finnian spoke quietly.
"How did you become a demon?" he whispered, avoiding eye contact as the girl turned to look at him.
She sighed softly, not an annoyed sigh, a happy sigh. Demons weren't allowed to tell humans the truth about the subject, but this was a loophole in that rule. "I had summoned a demon, and he and I formed a Faustian contract together. Let me tell you, I fell in love with this man, he beckoned to my every call. But it was taboo for a human to love a demon, and vice versa, so I kept my love locked away, in a chamber deep inside mine own heart...We were fighting a demon that was trampling over a village, and the demon struck me, slicing my stomach open in the process. Liam sent the dog beast away, and came to my aid, stating that since my contract was still in order, he had to save me. The next thing I knew, I could smell everything, see everything, and I knew everything. I could run faster than ever before, and I was only left with a scar on my stomach." Finnian saw her eyes well up, and tears spilled over her cheeks. Like she knew he was going to ask, Youko answered his unspoken question. "Liam was killed, trying to take one of Sebastian's human's souls..."
"Sebastian killed him?! How?!" Finnian asked, using the bottom of his shirt to wipe her salty tears away. Youko ignored him, and pushed him back, so he was practically laying down on the floor of the carriage. "Sorry..." he whispered, but the carriage hit a rock, sending Youko flying off her seat, into Finnian's lap. Her face was so close to his, as he held her softly, making sure she was safe.
Youko placed her hand on Finnian's mark, staring down at him. "Don't you try to ever die on me, Finnian," she whispered, before getting up and sitting back down. Finnian did the same, his face bright red. She hadn't called him that since last night.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2011, 01:16 AM

The town was oddly calm, only a few people strode down the streets. Those who passed Youko usually marvelled her appearence, her hair, her odd choice of clothing. Stepping into a store, Youko decided to mess with the townspeople. Her hair flashed from white to turquoise, and grew out long, matching her eyes; her gown turned white, her shoes matching.
"What are you doing?" Finnian hissed, as she walked by a pole, her hair finally resting at blonde, her eyes a brick red. Her dress soon matched her eyes, but her shoes turned to brown boots. She looked beautiful, and Finnian took note of that.
"This is what I really look like, and I'll stay this way," she grinned, before looking at a purple dress, with a corset bodice. Finnian stood by, before wandering off to look at a new shirt.
"Gimme your money..." the hiss came from behind him, a knife pressed to his back as he dropped the shirt. Instinctively, Youko shot up from behind a clothes rack, and kicked the man in the face. Other women in the store shrieked, and ran outside, yelling for what sounded like the police. Knocking the knife out of his hand with a Tae Chiang, a diagonal kick, Youko stood between Finnian and the mugger.
"Youko..." Finnian whispered, as the man got up.
"Tell me what to do!" she yelled, as he slowly stepped forward.
"W-what?!"
"ORDER ME!" Her scream made not only Finnian, but the mugger cringe.
"Kill him!" The words flowed out of his mouth like coffee from a pot.
Youko slowly took a stance, her eyes flashing bright red, the mugger stepping away quickly. For a moment, the girl didn't respond, only stood there, until finally... "Yes, My Lord..." she whispered, and jumped up delicately, quickly coming down and using the Sok Tong technique, the smash downward elbow. She hit his head, and with a crunch, he fell. But he wasn't dead. Standing by his head, she lifted her foot, but Finnian interrupted.
"Youko! Stop!" he yelled, as the police rounded the corner. Quickly, Youko's eyes flashed from the bright red, back to the brick red they normally were. She ran to Finnian, grabbing his hand, and pulling him away from the man a bit. Grabbing his knife, she slipped it into her boot, recognizing the seal. "You know Muay Thai?" Finnian whispered, as the police dragged the mugger away.
Holding up her hand, Youko grabbed the dress, and paid for it, along with the shirt Finnian was looking at. She then raced out to the carriage and ordered the driver to hurry, her anger almost seeping through her pores. Finnian stayed silent for a few minutes, before opening his mouth.
"Thank you, Youko," he smiled softly, looking the happiest he had been since late the previous night. "I didn't know you were such a good fighter."
Youko offered a gentle smile, reaching over to squeeze his hand. "Your wish is my command, My Lord," she whispered, nodding slowly, admiring his bright blue eyes. "Tell me, Finnian...Have you ever been in love?"
He was, of course, taken aback by the sudden curiosity. "Well...No. But, there was a woman, a maid of sorts, who made my stomach flutter, whenever I saw her. Her name was Angela, and she was quite possibly the only woman I ever had feelings for."
"Was?"
"Ciel and Sebastian...They killed her," Finnian explained, deciding not to go into detail.
"Ah, and the queen, right? Because they murdered Ciel's parents?" She nodded, shrugging lightly, before moving the curtain that blocked the carriage window.
"What about yourself?" Finnian knew about the demon whom Sebastian killed, but he wanted to know more.
"As I told you, Liam..." Youko paused, looking at the sky out the window. "He was tall, handsome..." she sighed, before holding out a photo. "He protected me with all his heart, like I was some type of diamond. I guess I loved him because he was the only one who paid atten--"
The carriage stopped, they were at the Phantomhive manor. Youko jumped out, and ran into the manor, immediately up to Ciel's study. Without knocking, she burst into the room, causing Ciel to knock over his ink. "Are you daft?" he growled, but Youko slammed the knife down onto the table. "What's wrong with--"
"Why did you send that man after Finnian?!" Youko screeched, showing Ciel the Phantomhive Crest. "He could have died!"
All Ciel did was smirk.

Last edited by Zetsumei Bara.; 12-16-2011 at 10:47 PM..

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 12-17-2011, 05:58 AM

"It was a test," Ciel grinned, while Sebastian stood, emotionless. "I was just trying to see how strong your bond is." He shrugged as Youko grit her teeth, her hands clenching into tight fists. Sebastian shifted nervously, as a scream rang throughout the mansion.
"YOUKO!" It was Mey-Rin. She was obviously panicking, so as soon as Youko heard the yell, she turned around and ran out of the study, down the long stairs, straight to Mey-Rin.
"What's going here?!" Youko asked, her hair in her face. Mey-Rin paced back and forth, until Youko grabbed the back of her shirt. "Mey-Rin..." she said, calmly. "What...Happened..."
The woman stared at Youko through circular glasses, before speaking just as calmly. "I can't find Finn--" Before she could finish, Youko was out the door, almost instinctively running towards an unseen path in the woods. She just kept running, although her heart felt as if it would beat out of her chest at any moment.
"Finnian!" she cried out, tears spilling from her brick red eyes, which turned to mahogany as her heart began to beat faster and faster.
The path finally came to an opening, and the sound of rushing water was heard. The sun beat down on Youko as she looked around, flowers lining the opening, a large stream running through the middle. Finnian turned and looked at Youko, his pants rolled up, feet in the water.
"Finnian..." she breathed, running towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She couldn't stand to lose another person who she was physically, mentally, and emotionally attached to.
"You alright?" he asked, patting her back softly.
"Mey-Rin couldn't find you, and she was panicking, so I began to panic, and I just started running and running, and--" Finnian gently wiped Youko's eyes, and held her cheeks as she took deep breaths.
"I'm sorry...It won't happen again," he smiled, nodding reassuringly.