Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 02-19-2008, 12:40 AM

Fore those in the host club it was just another day. No one knew what went on with the mafia that ran the under ground around them. In an office sat a man with short black hair wearing a black business suit. Sitting near him lonesomely looking down at her lap was a girl with long whitish blond hair tied back with a black ribbon. She sits there wearing a long blue dress that covers her back and hides most of her upper arms as well. Her blue eyes are cast down words as she hears her father talking to his men about the man coming to see him today.

"Yoshio Ootori is coming here to see me isn't that grand Aiko?" The girl turned towards her father. "Yes father." Her father went to smack her for looking at him when Yoshio walked into the room. "Aww Yoshio welcome to my office. This is my daughter Aiko Rose." Aiko looked at Yoshio she seemed a bit pale and scared behind her blue eyes. You could see it in her face. "I will not beat around the bush Paku you have a dept with my family and I'm here for you to cash in."

Paku grew pale then. "I don't have the money yet." Yoshio glared at him "You do or you don't Paku." Paku sighed softly. "I don't have it. But I will just need a bit more time thats all. Tell you want. I give you Aiko for the time being. And when I have the money you can give her back and you can have the money." Yoshio could tell buy just looking at the girl she didn't want to be here any longer. Mostly he believed because of her father. And what was with that out fit. It looked like what an old lady wore. "Fine its a deal."

Aiko tried not to flinch away from Yoshio's offering hand but she did a bit. She bit her bottom lip as she was helped up and then out of this place. Yoshio placed a hand on the girls back as her things were ordered to be backed up and sent to his house. He could feel like thousand scars some felt new others older. He helped her into the limo and drove off then. "Your safe now if you tell me about those scars on your back. He can't hurt you anymore Aiko."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:44 AM

Kyouya sighed as he stood there watching the others flirt with the girls that had entered the third music room. It seem like it was another slow day for him. He did his counting for the book's since he was popular in the rooms. He just wasn't needed today. Tamaki was being his normal self flirting with the girls though he still didn't want to seem to admit that he is in love with Haruhi.

The other hosts knew it to. Though the twins seem to hate to admit it even to each other. He looked towards the door when it opened and two of his house hold maids entered. That wasn't normally for them to be entering here. It was normally his body guards that did if something was wrong back home. He watched as a rather beautiful but what seem to be shy girl entered behind them. Everyone seem to stop and watch while the blond girl looked around at everyone. Her eyes settled on Kyouya and he almost shuttered at how blue and yet cold they were as they looked at him.

He blinked when the girl looked down then and one of the maids came towards them as the other one kept the other male's back from the girl. Though they all wanted to know really why the maids were there and one guard. The maid went up to Kyouya "Young master I'm sorry to bother you here during host times. But this message explains why she is here and why us maids are here." She handed Kyouya the note his father had written last minute it seems.

Kyouya read it as so did the other males. Everyone even Haruhi shook there heads at it. "We will all help." Kyouya shook his head slightly. "Its more something I should do alone. She will be around me more then the rest of you. And no Tamaki you can't move in either." He said smiled softly at his friend. He turned and walked up towards the girl who seem to very content in staring at the floor.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:45 AM

Kyouya looked at the girl as he walked closer as she looked up at him again. As if she knew he was walking towards her and her alone. It was as if the world stopped and the only two people left in this world being her and him. He bowed slightly at her and smiled. "I'm Kyouya Ootori and you angel are?" She took a step back almost stepping on the guard's feet then. "Aiko Rose." She said in an almost whisper.

Kyouya didn't believe his father saying she was scared of men. But he was starting to see what he meant when she turned towards the guard and almost sheriked before moving away from him and Kyouya. The maids quickly rushed over towards her as the guard blushed and just stepped out of the room then. Kyouya sighed softly. This was going to be a long job a head of him.

"The body guard isn't going to hurt you Aiko. No one here is." He looked at the maids. "Why don't you walk her over to the private room's away from the others then." The maids nodded and walked Aiko into one of the other rooms then. Kyouya sighed and shook his head once again. Haruhi looked at him then. "Blond hair with eyes like ice it seems Kyouya." Kyouya nodded his head slightly. "So it would seem."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:46 AM

Some time later the maids at Aiko in the other room and calm as well. They stood and walked to the other side of the room when Kyouya entered it. "You really do need to learn how to trust males again Aiko." He said as he walked towards her. He stopped a foot away to sit down in a chair near her. "Its understandable not to trust your father or his men but..."

Aiko turned and glared right at him. Her eyes held so much anger and hate towards his gender it seem to stop him from speaking. "I don't trust males. More so ever since my father had the kindness to tell me that since my mother was just some women he payed to have his child I would be threated the same way when I turned eight teen. Do you know what that does to a child when she's told that since she's old enough to under stand her father is a monster. As well as his men and those working for him as well."

Kyouya shook his head slightly. He didn't under stand. There was times when he was younger he thought his father a monster. But those were the times the rare ones he didn't show up for his birthday party's. And when his mother had passed away. Though stealing his company away from his father for a time was fun. "No I don't. But not all men are like those that you have met so far. And the host club will prove it to you. If you let us that is."

Aiko shook her head slightly. "No." She said softly as she turned her head in a way to dismiss that he was still sitting there and starting to glare at her in his normal cold way. "Until you can trust me I will be your host. Since after finding this out about your father. He will not give you back to him ever."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:46 AM

Aiko turned towards Kyouya. "My father has his ways in getting what he wants the way he wants." She stood and went to walk away from him. She didn't want to be around him anymore then she had to. There was something about him that got more on her nerves then him being a male. Kyouya took her wrist before she got pass his chair. "I will get you to trust males Aiko. The sooner you accept that the better off you will be in the end."

Aiko glared darkly down at him. The glare seem to be for evil t hen Kyouya's glare for being woken up to early in the morning. "I will never accept it so get over your self Kyouya. Your just like him." She went to pull her wrist away from him as she tried to get away from him. She really didn't want to be here any longer then she was right now. "Who?" Aiko blinked slightly. "Your just like my father."

Kyouya didn't think he was anything like her father. Besides being male after all. But that shouldn't matter really should it. He could have forced her to stay in the room but he didn't want to be thought of as her father. So he did what was right to him. He let her go then. He sat there watching her as the maids went after her. Something about what she had said hurt him deep. And that scared him to be compared to a man like Aiko's father.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:47 AM

Aiko sighed as she stepped out of the room and almost screamed when she ran into Haruhi. Haruhi held up her hands when the girl was about to scream. "Hey shh no screaming. I just came to tell Kyouya and you that the guys are throwing you a welcome to Ouran get together with just the hosts." Aiko looked at Haruhi. "Your a girl dressed as a man?"

Haruhi nodded her head as she looked at Aiko. "Yes I am. Um about the other hosts. Hunny is well a ball of energy like the energizer bunny on speed. Tamaki is just well a puppy most times other times he's a flirt but rather a nice loving guy who worries about everyone, Hikaru and his twin brother Kaoru are the pranksters. But there nice guys when there not pranking anyone or teasing Tamaki about anything. Mori is the quiet guy who hardly speaks at all but to Hunny who seems to under stand his moods and looks."

Aiko blinked slightly. "Besides that if you see Mori or Hunny the other one isn't that far behind or around the other one. And then there is Kyouya aka the shadow king. He can be mean and other times nice as long at it gives him merit for what ever he is doing or dealing with Tamaki. Since he is the vice present of the host club while Tamaki owns it." Aiko looked at Haruhi. "Your in love with this Tamaki. Its in your voice when you speak about him. Even with the annoyance thrown in as well." Haruhi blushed "You go on a head. Its alright the guys are not going to hurt you." And with that Haruhi headed in to speak to Kyouya.

Aiko sighed softly as she quietly and carefully walked towards the main area again. She really just wanted to get back to the compound and hide away from everyone and everything until either she died or she didn't have to deal with any of this anymore. Though didn't want to admit to anyone but Kyouya is sexy. Though she didn't trust him for being a male.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:47 AM

Aiko opened the door and almost laughed at the males dressed as women. It was just a funny sight to see. It was one of those things that you didn't expect men to do. She couldn't help the laughter that bubbled up at the men sitting in dresses having tea. "I'm sorry but this is just to funny."

Mori gave Aiko a look that said that he agreed. He looked down at his cousin when he spoke. "I'm cute this way." Aiko smiled softly at Hunny. "Yes though aren't you a bit young to still be playing dress up?" Tamaki looked up at her. "He's the oldest one here." Aiko blinked slightly. "Oh. But I guess most people thing that." She smiled softly at him. "I think your cute this way."

"At least she likes one male." Kyouya said from behind her. Aiko turned around and faced Kyouya. "At least his attitude his better then yours." Haruhi walked around Kyouya. "He's a good guy Aiko. He's still ruff around the edges. Were Tamaki is more fluffy around the edges." She smiled softly at the other girl. Tamaki blinked slightly. "I'm not fluffy I'm fit very fit."

Haruhi looked at Tamaki "Your fluffy." The others nodded there heads in agreement about Tamaki being fluffy around the edges. Aiko blinked slightly as Tamaki went into his emo corner. "Wow you got a grown man in a corner. Thats just funny." She laughed softly. Haruhi smiled softly. "Its easy to do that to him. But you will come to trust at least the host guys."

Aiko shook her head slightly. "How to do over come being told since you were a child that since you were a girl that you were unwanted. And never be wanted buy anyone for anything for the rest of your life?" She asked them as she looked at them. "That has been what men have meant to me. That there far better at every thing then females will ever be." She went to walk pass Kyouya then. She wanted to get away from him more then the others. He unnerved her to no end. Haruhi spoke up then. "Thats not true. Your father and or who ever else told you that are pigs."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:48 AM

Aiko sighed softly. "Its just what I'm use to being around. Maybe with time I can trust males. But I'm still unwanted." She said softly as she patted Hunny on the head slightly as he hugged her. "Thank you for the welcome to Ouran. It looks like I'm around fruit cakes." She giggled softly.

Hikaru smirked softly. "You don't know the half of it." He said as he looked at his twin and they smiled a chester cat grins at each other. Haruhi was trying to get Tamaki out of his emo corner while Aiko and Hunny ate cake. He didn't seem to mind or show that he minded being thought of as a child right then. Though it did make her more comfortable though. Kyouya sat at an empty table on his lap top looking on the internet about Aiko's father and anything that could help him or well the group get her to trust them.

Hikaru appeared beside Kyouya and whispered into his ear. "It seems that the shadow king has fallen for the blond haired angel over there. Don't you think so Kaoru?" Kaoru nodded his head slightly. "Looks like mother is in love." They switched over to them both speaking at the same time. "With something besides a computer or a calculator." They ran off laughing at Kyouya glared darkly after them. He turned back to what he was doing when he cought Aiko's eye.

Kyouya turned back to the screen and blushed as he sat there typing away. His fingers moved over the computer keys as it they were just teasing someone to get them to moan. He smirked softly at the thought of doing that to Aiko. He shook his head and kept on working. He stopped when he heard Aiko's laughter and Haruhi sounding flustered. He turned towards them to see what the matter was. Or at least try to read there lips at least.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:49 AM

Aiko and Haruhi were away from the guys mostly. At least to Haruhi they acted like they couldn't hear what the girls were talking about. "It was love at first sight for you. Why don't you tell him?" It looks as if Aiko does know things that matter to the heart. "I can't tell him that. Besides you saw how he gets. He has more mood swings then my father does. And there both alike."

Kyouya smirked softly knowing that the two girls were talking about the president of the host club him self Tamaki. Who he noticed was still in his emo corner. He sighed softly knowing the boy would stay there until the others went home or someone got him out of that corner. But what they say or do. It was rather down right annoying some times. But what are friends for.

He stood up as the girls kept talking as he walked over to his friend and looked at him. "What are you going to do about your own heart you dope?" Tamaki looked up at him then. "What do you mean?" Kyouya smacked him on the head then. "If you love her date her will you before you drive is all up the wall or worse out the window." He said glaring at his friend then with his normal cold gaze of his.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:50 AM

Tamaki blinked slightly and pouted some. "I don't want to break up the club if I do." He said looking at his friend. Hunny came up and laughed some. "You couldn't do that unless you broke her heart." The other guys nodded there heads. "What about a double date then if she agrees with a date. Me and Haruhi with Kyouya and Aiko." He said smiling at his friend.

Kyouya gave Tamaki a schocked look. "Are we trying to kill me?" He said looking at his friend. "Right now she rather kill me you know that right?" Tamaki pouted slightly. "Please for me at least?" He said giving his friend his killer puppy dog eye look. "Alright already if Haruhi agrees to a date me and Aiko will go. Thats if I can talk her into going."

Tamaki hugged his friend some and went to speak to Haruhi then. He was grinning ear to ear when he came up to the girls then. "Haruhi before you go can I speak to you?" Haruhi blinked slightly and smiled at Aiko before looking at Tamaki. "Yes Sempai." She said smiling at the boy. Aiko blinked slightly as she watched the pair walk out of Ouran. "What in the world?" She said softly.

Kyouya walked up behind Aiko then. "Hes going to ask her out. His idea is a double date." Aiko jumped some when Kyouya came up behind her and stated talking to her. "Don't scare me like that. Warn someone when your walking up behind them. Or next time I hit you hard with something." Kyouya smiled some at her. "He asked for us to join then." Aiko glared at Tamaki. "There is no us. And besides I still don't trust males and I don't trust you." She said glaring at him before she started to walk away from him then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:51 AM

Kyouya glared at Aiko as she started to walk away from him. "You will learn how to trust me Aiko. One way or another you will learn to trust me." Aiko turned towards Kyouya and glared right back at him. "Don't count on it." And with that she walked away from him. Forgetting the fact they had to share the limo home after all. But when it hit Kyouya that little fact he smiled and headed outside to the limo to go home in then.

Tamaki blushed softly as he looked at Haruhi. "I um wanted to ask you something?" Haruhi blinked slightly. "What is that Sempi?" Tamaki blinked slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck some. "Willyougooutwithme?" He asked her rather quickly. Haruhi blinked slightly looking at him. "What was that about a goat?" Tamaki shook his head slightly. "Nothing about a goat. I asked you if you will go out with me on a date." He said hopefully.

Haruhi blushed brightly then. "I love to." She smiled brightly as if taking a leap of faith and trust with Tamaki. Though who wouldn't trust that lovable puppy guy. She thought smiling at him. She smiled when Tamaki hugged her then. They stopped and turned towards the front of the school as they heard Kyouya and Aiko fighting. "Some how this is going to become daily." They both said at the same time.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:52 AM

Aiko sat quietly in the limo with Kyouya as she stared out the window waiting for them to get back. She was going to go to her new room and stay there if she had any say in the manner. She refused to look at Kyouya as he steamed to refuse to look at her. She was fine with that really was. Ok she would be kidding her self if she said she was fine with that. She was starting to like the argueing with him.

Kyouya sighed softly when the limo stopped and everyone got out and headed in side. He was going to go to his room and stay there until morning. He was tired uterly and totally tired from the club and dealing with Aiko as well. He didn't know if he had the will power to keep on dealing with her and her problems as well as Tamaki's as well. He noticed that Aiko was heading the same way his room was. He didn't think much of it as he headed towards his room.

Aiko turned slightly and glared at Kyouya. "Why are you following me shadow?" She asked him as she still glared at him. Kyouya sighed softly and glared right back at her. "I'm not following you I'm going to my room so move aside and don't follow me to my room." Aiko rolled her eyes as she walked to her room and opened the door. She watched as Kyouya walked pass her and went to the door right next to hers. "Great just great I'm next to you." With out another word she walked into her room and shut the door locking it behind her. She didn't want to see anymore of Kyouya today.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:53 AM

Dinner time rolled around and Kyouya headed down stairs to see his father sitting at the table with his sister. Both didn't seem to happy with him. Normally it was one or the other that wasn't happy with him for something they didn't like that he did to some one in the Ouran club. "Whats wrong and who died?" He asked them as he stood there looking at them both. Yoshio looked at his son.

"The only one who could die in this house hold tonight would be you. She refuses to leave her room or anyway near your friends or you ever again. I had to ask your sister home to help with Aiko. Your not going a great job on your own Kyouya."

Kyouya looked at them both as his sister got up and left the room just then. She seem to be walking with one of the maids from earlier carring what he knew to be Aiko's food. "Why don't you just give her back to her father then." Yoshio glared darkly at his son. "If i did that she would most likely end up dead with in another week or worse." Kyouya blinked slightly. "Whats worse then death?" He couldn't even figure that out.

Yoshio glared at his son and sighed. "What she told me before was true. When she turned eight-teen she was to be given to her fathers men to use for there own needs. I shouldn't have to explain that out to you now do I Kyouya?" He asked his son who was shaking his head then at him. "Good from now on at least try and get on her good side. I think she could be good for you." And with that his father just started to eat his meal. Kyouya sighed softly as he sat down to eat his meal. He already knew some how then. His father was going to get Aiko for an daughter in law. And it made him smile for some reason then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:55 AM

The next day Aiko sighed softly as she heard people trying to wake up Kyouya. 'Maybe he's sick. Why am I worried about that meanie?' She thought to her self as she headed out of the room still in her sleep wear. "Whats going on?" She asked one of the maids. "Just the normal Kyouya wake up miss. Nothing more then that." They said simply.

Aiko smiled softly as she looked at the sleeping Kyouya glaring with out his glasses on at her before turning and going back to sleep. The way he looked just then made her stop in her tracks as her heart thought about beating again. 'MY GOD!' Her mind yelled at her as she blinked a couple times and went to help them wake him up. "Get up Kyouya." She said going to tickle him into waking up.

"Come on wake up before I beat you up. Since we both know we..." She didn't even finish what she was saying before he took a hold of her and rolled her over with him. He tucked her under the blankets with him. Aiko layed very still as she looked at him she couldn't believe how she looked looking at him. 'Am I falling in love already?' She thought to her self before she shook her head slightly. 'No I can't. I will not let my self be broken again.'

Aiko started to tickle poke him then. "Wake up you jerk and let me go." But Kyouya didn't seem to want to listen as he rolled more onto her and started to nuzzle up against her. Aiko blushed brightly at what he was doing. "KYOUYA!" She yelled into his ear but he grunted and moved closer more on top of her. "GET OFF OF ME KYOUYA!" Still nothing as he kept on sleeping. She picked up the alarm clock next to his bed and hit him hard on the head with it. "JERK GET UP!" He jumped then as he turned and glared at her. "What was that for?" She slapped him and ran out of the room then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:04 AM

Kyouya blinked slightly as he watched Aiko run out of the room in shorts and a t shirt. 'Nice behind. Ouch my head hurts.' He said touching his head slightly he turned towards one of the maids as he put on his glasses then. "I wouldn't wake up would I?" The maid shook her head trying not to laugh as she left the room to let the young master dress him self.

The other maids in the hall were giggling softly as they went about there normal duty's. Kyouya was sitting at the breakfast table some time later looking up as Aiko walked in dressed in the female's school uniform for Ouran. 'Yellow doesn't suit her.' He looked at her and sighed softly before speaking. "I'm sorry about this morning. No one can really wake me up in the morning. And do you mind not waking me up that way again. That hurt a lot."

Aiko blushed softly. "Sorry." She muttered as she sat down across him to eat her breakfast as well. "You just surprised me when you grabbed me and dragged me in bed with you." She said looking up seeing Kyouya blushing. "Its alright I always do things like that. Normally I fire the maids who wake me up. Though later we just re hire them because of it." Aiko giggled softly.

"But thats just funny. Though some how that does fit you Kyouya. I don't know why it does but it just does." She said smiling at him. Kyouya smiled in return. "You should try and smile more. It fits you're face more then that glare that you normally have on it. Besides like my father told you. Were not going to give you back to your father to let him use you like he has been for most of your life." Aiko looked up then and smiled softly.

"I ran away from home once to my grandmother's. But that didn't last long. She died of an heart aliment and I was forced back to my father then. Though I get all that she left me when I turn 21 or what ever age it is. She just didn't want me to have to deal with my father's rules any longer then I had to." She sighed softly. "She disowned him when he started working for the underworld and did what he did to make me."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:05 AM

Kyouya nodded his head slightly. "I don't think anyone would blame your grandmother for that. I guess your father didn't take that very well when you were back home?" Aiko nodded her head slightly. "That is why I am here now. Funny thing is for the first time in my life since my grandmother's death I feel safe." She said softly not looking at Kyouya.

Kyouya blinked slightly as he looked at her then and smiled softly. "You will always be safe from him Aiko. I will make sure of that. You have my word on that is a gentlemen and as a member of this house hold." He said nodding his head slightly. He noticed the time then. "We should head to school. Your in Haruhi's class so I'm sure she will help you with the twins and the other males until you get use to them." He said as they headed out of the room and out towards the limo. "And your welcome to the host club after school. To get to know my friends."

Aiko smiled softly as she looked up at Kyouya. "Thank you. But why does Tamaki act like a giant puppy that's on a sugar high?" She said simply. She really wanted to know about why he seemed to be that way for some odd reason. Kyouya smirked softly as he tried to stifle his laughter. "You know I think your the first person ever to think of Tamaki that way." In the limo ride to school he explained Tamaki and all the other host member's to her.

Aiko nodded her head slightly as they got out of the limo when they got to school and nodded her head slightly. "Thank you." She said softly as Haruhi came up towards her. "Hello Kyouya sempai and hello Aiko." She said smiling dressed in her normal host cloths. Kyouya nodded his head slightly as he left Aiko with Haruhi and went off to speak with Tamaki for a bit. Aiko looked at Haruhi and smiled as the girl looked like she wanted to say something then badly as they headed into the school then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:06 AM

Aiko looked at Haruhi. "So how did it go last night with Tamaki?" She asked her in a whisper knowing the other girls thought Haruhi is a he and not a she. Haruhi smiled up at her. "Really well. He's now my boyfriend." The girls smiled brightly at each other then. "Thats great Haruhi." She said looking at the girl.

For the rest of the day and for there classes the girls talked about boys, what happen when Aiko tried to help the maids this morning wake up Kyouya. When school ended and Haruhi and the others went to were they were going. Aiko thought about going to host club or not. In the end she headed there walking quietly in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and who they were talking to as she entered the room. "Hello." She said softly.

Kyouya gave a small smile. He was glad that the twins had left Aiko alone today. He didn't want to have to threat them with bodily harm them. "Welcome Aiko to the host club. Do you know what..." Before he finished what he was going to say about the host club. She smiled brightly as she stood there with her hands behind her back. "I want to get to know all the host club members. Besides Haruhi himself." Knowing that Haruhi is a she.

Kyouya nodded his head slightly. "Do you know who you want to get to know first?" Aiko took a calming breath before she nodded her head. "Yes Mori and Hunny." She said with a bright smile as the other women in the room blinked slightly. "She is starting off with the hyper bunny." Hunny stood up and ran towards Aiko and stopped short before looking up at her. "I speak for my self and Mori your welcome to get to know us first. We will help your trust back." He said before he brought Aiko over to Mori and the other lady's there.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:07 AM

Aiko sat down with the other girls across from Mori and Hunny. "How is life living with Kyouya?" One of the girls asked Aiko after she sat down. Aiko smirked softly. "Interesting to say the least." She said before she turned to get to know more about Hunny and Mori. Time went buy rather quickly there as everyone that sat here got use to her being there. And she got to know more about Hunny and Mori them selfs.

Each day from there on out she got to know each one of the host members. Th twins she was told were was just like she found them to be little devils. But that made them who they were. They were cute but just not for her if she decided to date anyone. Hunny is the cute child like guy but she thought there was more to the whole thing with him and Mori. Or it just seemed that way with her.

Tamaki fit the bill of being a hyper active puppy but she knew he was off limits to Haruhi. Since everyone in school thought of Haruhi as a he. But all the girls loved the fact of Tamaki and Haruhi dating to them it was sweet. And she had to admit it is even to her. Though life with Kyouya even going to school with him was different now. It seemed to her almost and to all the girls and guys in school that there a couple. Though right now Aiko is trusting Kyouya and the others.

Here it was Friday after Host Club when she had slipped out of her room and entered one of the empty rooms. She looked around to see if there was any maids or anyone in the room. She walked over to the stereo there and pressed play as the song Butterfly entered the room. She started to move her body to the tune as she spun around the room dancing like an angel almost. Since she doesn't have wings. The maids stood in the door way quietly watching her as she didn't seem to notice anyone else in the world. Aiko was lost in her own world as she danced about the room like she hadn't danced in years. She could feel it in her soul to move.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:08 AM

Kyouya could hear the American music as he headed out of his room to follow the sound. When he saw the maids standing around watching they scattered rather quickly and quietly. 'Did Tamaki come see me?' He thought to him self as he turned to look inside and stood stunned. There in the room he saw Aiko dancing around.

When the cd stopped Aiko walked over to turn the cd player off when he saw a hand reach over and turn it back on again. She turned and blushed as she stood there face to face with Kyouya. "Um hi." She said softly as he smiled at her. "Care to dance with me?" He asked her as he held out his hand for her to take. Aiko smiled softly as she placed her hand in his. "I love to Kyouya." She said as they started to dance around the room.

Kyouya smiled at her as they danced. They danced for what it seemed like forever. But it was only until the end of the song. Kyouya dipped her and was about to bring her back up when he looked down at her and stopped. He bent his head and kissed her softly on the lips. Aiko blushed brightly and blinked slightly at what was going on. Kyouya is kissing her. She couldn't believe that he was doing that. She raised her free hand and wrapped her arm around his neck as they kissed deeply on the lips then.

The kiss seemed to last for some time before a cough sounded at the door way. Kyouya looked up and blushed brightly as there stood the captain of his guards. "Can I help you with something?" The guy smirked as Kyouya helped Aiko back on to her feet again. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I thought you should know Sir and Miss that the Miss's father has come to take Aiko back. And your father isn't here right now." Kyouya nodded his head slightly as Aiko clung to him then. "Please don't let him take me Kyouya. I don't want to go back." She whispered softly as she leaned against him.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:09 AM

Kyouya looked at Aiko and smiled softly. "I will never let him take you." He kissed her quickly on the lips before he left the room then. Aiko stood there stunned as she brought her finger's up to lightly touched her lips. She shook her head slightly. "Be safe my Kyouya." She headed to her room. Just in case her father decided to go all commando and break in to get her.

Kyouya walked into the room were the man stood with his back faced towards Kyouya. "So he sends his son to face me that coward." The man said as he looked out the window. Kyouya glared at him. "He is at work. And your not taking Aiko from here. She doesn't want to go back to you." The man turned and you could see that with his black hair and blue eyes that were so much like Aiko's that it was a bit scary. "Hand her over or I will take her buy force kid."

Kyouya stood there glaring at him. "You forget what family your facing down sir. So you will be the one to leave now before my men take you down to the police station for what you did to my Aiko." He stood there with his dark glare in his eyes as he crossed his arms as his men stepped forward some. "Leave not with out what is mine." He stated firmly. "She is my daughter and there for not old enough to stay here any longer." Kyouya snapped his fingers then and pointed to Aiko's father. "Take him to the police station now." And with that the fight started over Aiko.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:09 AM

Kyouya's guards over powered Aiko's father and his men. Kyouya had more men then Aiko's father did. Kyouya looked at his girls father and smirked darkly. "I will never allow you to come near her ever again. She's mine now so get over it." Kyouya looked at his men. "Take him to jail." He smirked darkly as he stood there watching his men carry them away. He turned to walk towards the music room again.

A maid came out of the room. "Oh sir I think she headed to her room. I can't say I blame her. That horrid man doing what he did to that poor girl." Kyouya nodded his head slightly as he headed towards her room. He knocked lightly on the door. But no answer came then as he opened the door and saw Aiko sitting in the corner of the room holding a pillow. "Aiko." He said softly.

Aiko looked up with questioning eyes. In a blink of an eye she stood up and jumped across the room into Kyouya's arms to hug him tightly. "Am I save now." She whispered softly as she held on to him then. Kyouya nodded his head slightly. "Yeah your safe now Aiko. Your safe with me." He said smiling down at her as she hugged him tightly to her. "I love you Kyouya." She whispered softly. Kyouya blinked slightly and smiled brightly as he hugged her to him. "Good." he said softly. It was the only words he could come out then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:11 AM

Aiko sighed softly against Kyouya. She blushed brightly as she noticed what she had said out loud. "Oh I said that out loud didn't I?" She whispered softly. Kyouya chuckled softly. "Yes you did." Aiko looked up at Kyouya "You don't love me do you?" Kyouya shook his head slightly. "I fell for you at first sight." He chuckled softly as she blushed for him. Some how Aiko knew she could trust Kyouya. He just was going to have to keep her trust that is.

Aiko stood outside of Ouran and looked up happily as she walked into the school. She couldn't help but know were she was spossed to go as she headed up the stairs to the third floor. She walked to the music room and opened the door. There everyone was. Karou was sitting with his lover talking quietly. While Hikaru was nuzzling up against his wife as he stoked her round stomach. She could see Mori playing with his wife's hair. Nami seemed to be asleep in her husband's lap as he played with her hair.

Hunny sat next to his wife stroking her stomach as well as he held his infant daughter who clung to Bun bun sat in his arms happily. Aiko smiled softly as Tamaki nuzzled his wife Haruhi as he whispered French words in her ear. Haruhi blushed softly as she seemed to have learned French at one point. She couldn't help but think that they look perfect together. It was as if everything for everyone worked out right.

Aiko walked more into the room and her heart almost leaped out of her chest as she saw Kyouya asleep on a big pillow holding three little girls in his arms. Two of them had black hair like there father while one has eyes of ice like her mother. The other little girl had her mom's blue eyes and blond hair. She was her mother's little angel and little twin. The three looked up and grinned when they saw there pregnant mother coming towards them. She placed a finger against her lips as she knelt down beside Kyouya.

Aiko leaned forward and whispered softly against Kyouya's ear. "I will always be wanted with you near my love." She kissed his ear softly as the girls kissed him awake. Kyouya looked at his wife and smiled. "Do I trust its another girl or is my father right and its a boy." Aiko smiled brightly "Sad to say your father is right this time around." She said happily. She never knew love could feel this darn good.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:11 AM

You would think if you looked in on this group everything was perfect over the years leading up to this point. And it nearly was besides the normal girls weren't happy when Kyouya announced that Aiko is his soon to be wife. Nor at the end of the school year when Tamaki announced that Haruhi is a girl and his soon to be wife. When she got out of high school that is. Aiko's father you wonder about him.

Aiko's father was put rather quickly behind bar's. It seems the whole city wanted him there and wanted to make sure to keep him there. Not just cause of who Aiko's boyfriend is. But just cause that he's the underground king of the black Market. And to get rid of him for now would be a great thing for all sides. That and he threaten to kill the leader of the Black Market over in America as well. So in the end for him.

The twins took after her mother and helped her to run her clothing store. Mori and Hunny both took over there family's dojo's. Tamaki became the heir since grandma let him. That and all his friends stood up against her when he told her he was going to marry Haruhi. Haruhi became a great big time lawyer. But she still hasn't gotten use to the Maids in the number one house since they moved into it. Kyouya you ask took over his father's company. It was something his brothers knew that was right for him.

He was the only one out of the them all that wouldn't be just like there father. Mostly that was because of Tamaki and his friends. That and his wife Aiko wouldn't let him either. She threaten him with the removal of body parts once if he ever acted like her father did or his does. Though she was in labor with the triplets at the time. So that could have been real good motive to listen to her. Aiko you ask well before she had childern she was a dancer.

She had her name up in lights and everything. She was big bigger to her kids then big bird and Elmo is. Since she still dances around with her childern and her husband as well. Life for everyone in the end was nearly perfect. But what else can you say about the rich guys of the Ouran High school Host club.

THE END!