~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2015, 06:37 PM

Erin smiled, making room on the couch for him as she curled up once more on the other side. She laughed at the funny parts and sang long with the songs in the movie. She sighed, as this reminded her of things they always did together when they were dating.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-16-2015, 07:59 PM

If they were dating, Aiden would have an arm around Erin right now. But they weren't dating. They were just roommates, nothing more. Once he was divorced finally, he thought it would be a good idea to take a break from dating. But if he knew his friends, they would have him going out all the time with them to try to hook him up with someone.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2015, 02:14 AM

Erin let out a sigh. She wanted to snuggle with him like she use to, wanted to hug him and laugh at the movie together. But those days were gone and she was unsure if they would ever come back. Soon the movie was over and she let out a soft yawn,"I should probably get some sleep." She said, getting to her feet,"You can keep watching tv for a while if you want. Just please turn off everything before you go to bed."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-17-2015, 02:26 AM

Aiden nodded and watched Erin stand to leave. "Y-yeah alright. Goodnight Erin, sleep well." he said to her and watched her leave before just sitting there on the couch alone. He turned the volume down a lot so that he wouldn't disturb Erin as she slept and flipped through the channels. Nothing caught his eye though, so he turned off everything as he was told and headed up to his room where he sat on his bed and let out a soft sigh. He was tempted to go over to Erin's room and kiss her goodnight, but he couldn't and that bothered him. He knew there was nothing he could do though and got dressed for bed and slipped under the blanket, slowly falling to sleep.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2015, 04:38 PM

-A few months went by-

Erin finally got the nerve to quit her sucky job and used some of the money she had saved to enroll into collage finally. She was thankful to be out of that place and to be moving on with her life. She still hung out with Aiden whenever there was time when she wasn't at school and he wasn't at work.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-17-2015, 09:05 PM

Anything that reminded Aiden of his ex wife was thrown out. It was the first step he took to start a new blank slate. He didn't hang out much with Erin since they were both busy, but when they had free time they usually hung out. He was currently underneath a car, working on it of course and not caring that grease covered his hands and stained his face and arms.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2015, 10:53 PM

That day was the last day of school until the next year, and Erin was thankful for that as it had started to get really cold, even for winter. She was excited for Christmas and had already gotten permission from Aiden to decorate the house.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-19-2015, 11:06 PM

"Come out of there Aiden, lunch break!" one of Aiden's co-workers called out. Aiden was still busy working underneath a car but easily slid out when he was called. "It's alright guys, I don't have lunch anyway." he said as he sat down with them. "Why don't you ever bring your own lunch?" asked one. "I don't know. Never really hungry I guess." Aiden answered plainly with a shrug of his shoulders. "You need to start eating man. Or else you won't be able to work as good as you do." the co-worker pointed out.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2015, 11:58 PM

At that moment, Erin arrived, holding a brown paper bag,"Aiden?" She called, having been told she could go back since he was on break. She smiled seeing him,"Hey. I forgot to tell you about your lunch." She said, setting the bag on the table. With black marker, "Aiden's Lunch" was written on it,"I made it for you last night. I meant to tell you about it, but forgot."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 01:05 AM

Aiden looked up and was surprised to see Erin standing there with a lunch bag for him. He felt like a child again who's mother just came to drop off his lunch. It was rather embarrassing but it was sweet nonetheless. "Erin what are you doing here?" he asked. He felt really self conscious as he stood up and walked over to her. Here he was, all sweaty and dirty while Erin stood there looking flawless. "Thanks a lot mother." he said teasingly as he took the lunch from her.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 01:25 AM

Erin smiled,"I wanted to make sure you had lunch." She said,"You've worried me with only eating dinner and breakfast every now and then. Sorry to bother you while at work. See you later." She smiled and turned, heading out the door. She felt a little worried. She wondered if she had embarrassed him really bad. That wasn't her intention. She sighed and rubbed her face, waiting to hear what will happen when he gets home.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 01:41 AM

"Thanks, this is really nice of you Erin." Aiden said and smiled at her. "Oh, no you're not bothering me at all. I'll see you after work.." he said as she walked away. Sighing softly, he went to sit with his co-workers and began to eat his lunch. It was really nice of her to do this, he didn't even know that he worried her so much.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 03:33 AM

Erin got home and started to make something for dinner, making sure to time it where it was finished shortly after he had returned home.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 03:38 AM

After work, he got on his bike and rode home. He hadn't gotten a car yet because he was used to his bike. He rode back to Erin's house and placed his on the side of the house, before walking inside tiredly. He noticed Erin was busy making dinner and smiled slightly before heading upstairs to shower and look more presentable.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 03:48 AM

Erin smiled, just getting it finished up. She had made some tomato soup with grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches, hoping he would like the idea as it was something simple but warming since it was so cold.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 04:06 AM

It wasn't too long before Aiden was all showered and dressed. Drying off his hair last, he then headed down to the kitchen and was greeted by the smell of warm food. "Hey." he said softly. He didn't want to interrupt Erin since she looked to be pretty preoccupied at the moment.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 04:13 AM

She smiled,"Hey." She said,"I hope you like tomato soup.. I thought with it getting so cold it would be nice and warming." She looked over at him,"I hope I didn't embarrass you earlier.. I hope you know I hadn't meant to."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 04:21 AM

"Soups are always a welcomed treat." Aiden replied with a nod of his head. At her other question though he quickly shook his head. "No, not at all Erin. It was nice seeing you really." he assured. "I know you mean well." he added quietly. "Need any help?" he asked.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 04:26 AM

She smiled,"Could you please grab a couple of bowls for me? And a couple of small plates for the sandwiches?" She was glad she hadn't caused him any trouble and he was okay with soup and grilled cheese.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 05:17 AM

"Sure thing." he answered and grabbed the bowls and plates that she asked for. "Here you go." he said as he placed the bowls and plates on the counter. It felt nice to finally be divorced. He hadn't heard of Allison since then and he was glad, she also wasn't bugging Erin as far as he could tell.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 04:34 PM

Erin smiled and served the food, putting soup into bowls and grilled cheese on plates,"If you want more grilled cheese let me know and I'll make it." She said to him

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 07:51 PM

"Thanks, I will." Aiden answered and smiled as he helped her by setting the plates of food on the table when she was done. "So....how was your last day of school?" He asked curiously. "Oh, want anything to drink?" He asked.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 07:54 PM

"It was pretty good." She said,"And I'm alright. We got out a bit earlier then I expected which gave me the chance to run lunch to you." She smiled and took a sip of her soup,"It's been snowing like crazy the last couple of days."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 08:28 PM

Aiden nodded as he listened. "Yes it has. It's nice though...I prefer snow over sun any day." He answered and started to eat his food. To everyone, they probably looked like a married couple. Marriage was the last thing on his mind right now, he just wanted to take it easy before he went through that again."When do you want to start decorating the house?" He asked curiously. Decorating was always the fun part. Taking things down, not so much.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 08:37 PM

She laughed,"I already did." she said, pointing out all the snowflakes and winter/Christmas decorations she had put up after bringing him lunch,"All that's left is the tree."