xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-03-2014, 03:40 AM

Luna nodded at him and they left the room and saw her brother walking with a girl.

Riki looked at her and smiled and saw his sister and some guy behind her. "is that your brother?"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2014, 05:51 AM

Wolfie blinked and nodded.'yeah that is"

Howl blinked."ehos that guy with my sister"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-03-2014, 03:53 PM

Luna looked at him and said "that is my brother Riki." Luna smiled at him.

Riki smiled and they went to them and smiled "Hello you must be Wolfie Brother some girls were picking on your sister so I stepped in if it is okay." Riki saw he was with his sister and he was worried a bit.

Luna smiled at her brother and heard some girls were picking on Howl's sister.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2014, 04:31 PM

Howl sighed."its fine,thank you",he said looking to his sister."you okay?"

Wolfie nodded."yeah im okay ,nothing to worry about",she said grinning.

Howl nodded."good"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2014, 09:24 PM

Riki smiled and then looked at his sister and knew something was up and then said "Sister you okay?"

Luna looked at him and nodded but something was wrong. "Yea I'll be back going to the bathroom going to clean my glasses." Luna left them and went to the bathroom and took off her glasses and she was having a headache again.

Riki watched her and looked at howl and knew it and said "so Wolfie how long you knew I was one of them." Riki knew the signs well.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2014, 09:49 PM

Howl gave him a look."well you smell like me",he said calmly.

Wolfie let go of his hand."I ...only just saw it when you took my hand",she said calmly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2014, 10:06 PM

Riki sigh and said "another wolf like myself this shall we be cool if you are asking i know your sister knew i was one my sister had the look in her eyes." Riki sigh and lean against the wall "and no she is not one thank goodness she is human but please don't tell my sister she doesn't know anything about that i'm a wolf." Riki was worried about it and looked at them and smiled softly.

Luna was still in the bathroom her glasses was off still and she was having a headache still. Luna came out and was walking a bit slow and she lean against the wall and sat down slowly and couldn't think straight at all. Luna said someone name "Howl...."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2014, 10:11 PM

Howl's head shot to the washroom."somethings wrong"

Wolfie went to explain how she knew and then looking to Howl she went into the washoom."Luna?",she asked softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2014, 10:20 PM

Riki followed them and saw what and ran to his sister and said "no not again." Riki looked at Howl and said "please take my sister somewhere safe quickly." Riki took off his glasses and knows something will happen.

Luna was ready to pass out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2014, 10:45 PM

Howl carefully picked her up."whats wrong with her?",he aske dworried.

Wolfie watched them worried then blinked she saw a vission she twitched."Howl take her home shes safe there",Wolfie said and ran out of the school.

Howl watched her."Wolfie!what the hell are you doing!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2014, 11:53 PM

Riki ran after her and said "just do it Howl." Riki ran after Wolfie and caught up to her and looked around "stay behind me Wolfie." Riki took off his glasses and his eyes were wolf eyes.

Luna looked up at him and smiled softly and said "Visions....bad...people...come...." Luna passed out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2014, 11:57 PM

Howl growled but ran to his sisters jeep and placed her in before takling off back to the resurve.

Wolfie watched as some people emerged from the forest she watched them closely."i know them",she said stareing.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 12:12 AM

Riki looked at them and sigh "yea me too they must be after any wolf packs." Riki looked at her and said "we need to leave this place soon Wolfie I don't want you to be hurt."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-04-2014, 12:21 AM

Wolfie stood infront of him."let me talk to them.I ...im the protector of wolves"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 01:02 AM

Riki stood in front of her "and what happens if they hurt you then what." Riki looked at her and he was worried about her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-04-2014, 01:12 AM

Wolfie smiled."I'll be fine,go with your sister my brother wll need your hlp in keeping her safe"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 01:15 AM

Riki looked at her and then he took her hand and looked in her eyes "Wolfie I will protect you and my sister." Riki then kissed her hand and then leaving a mark on it knowing that she and Riki are one but they didn't know that.

Luna was on the bed still weak.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-04-2014, 01:22 AM

Wolfie smiled."then hury and go",she said looking to the group that had kept thier distance.

Howl kept an eye on her while his tribe partrolled the grounds

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 01:42 AM

Riki nodded and ran fast to his home and locked the door again and saw Howl and looked at his sister and said "how is she?"

Luna was sleeping.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-04-2014, 01:50 AM

Howl looked to him."" fast asleep",

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2014, 04:21 PM

Riki looked at him and sigh he was happy and then he was mad "why does these wolf packs have to come now." Riki was mad.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-18-2014, 04:50 PM

Howl gave a frown. "i dont know.....my pack has lived here in peace. Most opacks stay away from us.....",he gave a frown."but...."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-03-2014, 03:51 PM

Riki looked at him and Riki then sat next to him and said "your sister is human am I right." Riki took off his glasses and looked at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-04-2014, 03:11 AM

Howl sighed."yes she is human... but,not exsactly normal..."