Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2012, 03:02 AM

"You fool," the redhead groaned, watching his friend play with a garden gnome. "You do realize they --"
"GERROFF ME!" the tiny creature hollered at the annoying boy who held him upside down. The blonde rolled his eyes and flicked it over the fence, searching for more.
"You're just jealous that I know the trick so that they don't bite me," the blonde grinned, just as the plump redhead woman stuck her head out the window.
"Dinner, my boys!" she called out, in a sing-song voice. She was always so happy, always so upbeat. It amazing the two boys greatly.
"Alright, mum, just a se--"
"DON'T YOU 'JUST A SECOND' ME, FRED WEASLEY!" she cried out, slamming the window shut. Fred looked at the blonde, before flicking his last gnome over the fence.
~
Trudging inside, the two boys took off their muddy shoes, and washed up, exchanging glances as they made bubbles with their hands.
"Stop fooling around!" Fred's mother warned, waggling a finger at their backs.
"Yes, mum," they both called out, monotonously, rinsing their hands and sitting at the table.
"Fred, could you pass the salt?" the blonde asked, with a slightly sarcastic and 'mature' manner.
"Why of course, my dear Shou!" Fred said, pleased as he passed the salt to the almond-eyed boy. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley glared at the two, but they just laughed and ate their dinner quickly, Fred's siblings trying their hardest not to laugh at the redhead and the blonde.
~
After showering, the two teens lay in their beds, staring at the ceiling as they talked about their last year at Hogwarts. They exchanged thoughts on how amazing and relieving it would be to finally leave the school.
"Hey, Fred?" Shou whispered, turning onto his side to look at the boy in the bright moonlight. The full moon brought out Shou's worst side, but also his best side. Sitting up, the boy walked over to the redhead, in just a large t-shirt and underwear.
"Sh-Shou?" Fred uttered, as the boy crawled onto the bed, hovering just above the freckled teenager. They stared at one another, both sharing mutual feelings as their lips collided in a passionate kiss. They interlaced their fingers as Shou climbed onto Fred, his feminine body light on the other's waist.
It didn't matter what they did...Neither of them would remember it in the morning, like always. As the bruising kiss continued, the room got hotter while Shou kissed down the pale neck that belonged to Fred. Their bodies ached as their night continued, sweat rolling down their skin as they quietly made love, soft whispers escaping their lips once in a great while.
Ending off the night, they fell asleep, cradled in one another's arms, their glistening skin shimmering in the sunlight. Once the moon took it's place below the trees, Shou got up, his eyes closed as he got his underwear, fixed Fred up, and climbed into his own bed. He curled up tightly, as Fred tossed and turned in his own bed.