Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 12-17-2011, 07:55 PM

Don't Let Memories Go~

He stood on top of the roof. The air was cold, so calm. His name was spoken in silence, by his twin brother. "I don't want to hear it, right now..." The city stood below, watching up, panicking fully over the young boy. They counted the tears that hit the ground, each one was a promise of everything he had ever found.
"Don't jump!" his twin screamed, into the night. "Don't make it true! The lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you!" The people below stayed silent, out of view. "Don't let memories go..." he whispered, slowly moving closer to his twin.
He opened his eyes, but he couldn't remember what for. Snow fell quietly, but he couldn't feel it anymore. Somewhere out in the offset world, he lost himself in his pain. He simply dreamed of the end, just so he could start all over again.
The second twin repeated his words, "Don't let memories go, of me and you...Please don't jump..."
He stepped closer to the edge, threateningly close, before slowly speaking in a hushed tone. "I don't know how long I can hold you so strong...I don't know how long..." The other twin's eyes widened, before he held out his hand, tears streaming down his pale face.
"Just take my hand, give it a chance...Don't jump..." he whispered, before his twin stuck out his right foor. "Don't make it true, don't jump! The lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you, don't jump!" He was hysterical, he repeated his words about memories, before stepping foreward, wrapping his arms around the other's legs. "And if all that can't hold you back...Then I'll jump for you..." he whispered, as his twin fell forward, down to the busy street below.

----------

Your Stupid Picture

Of all people, it had to happen to him. It was the year 1999, and that old jerk had fallen in love. He sat in front of her stupid photograph, and saw how beautiful she really was, which was something he always saw, everytime he looked at it.
He looks up and sees the telephone receiver and thinks, 'I'll take it and call you, and just tell it to you.' However, this was the plainest and most normal thing in the world, previous to it, he'll just smoke another cigarette, then most of the time he smokes two or three packages. He'll just keep his mouth shut.
No, she wasn't only beautiful. She was more to him. He loved her.
It was nearly an illness to him, she took his hand and he thought it had to be some kind of fever. Yes, yes, he knew it would go away again, but he wished the friendship would exist afterwards. Not just dirt.
"Please don't laugh, now."
Sometimes it felt like she understood him without words. When she slept with him, it felt like the ground was rotating beneath him. They didn't promise an eternity to each other, and what was bound to happen, would happen.
He was ready for anything.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2012, 03:31 AM

His umbrella lay on the ground, next to him. It had not been raised, even though the sounds of rain were dancing a waltz. Because he wanted that feeling, he closed his eyes to the extent that it was closed, the temperature he felt was like the blue flame, burning deep in his chest.
'Not too late, too late, too late.'
He wanted her to say "I still love you." Those common words, he couldn't convey, couldn't deliver, to her back. The wish he had already cried out was washed away by the rain, until it was forgotten. The roses had stopped falling, the sweet pain left in the memories. There aren't supposed to be things that are 'late' because he had advanced forward again.
He forgets the fragrance left in his palm, but before that he'll rewrite even that plot. Again, if he wished for it, he'd get hurt -- The tears won't stop.
'I know, I know my weakness, but the fact that I've touched you, and even the passed seasons...I don't want them to be meaningless.'
'You know, I can't count the things I received from you; at the very least I want to be by your side, in my memories.'
He erased the sadness, erased the love, he wondered if he could be at ease. He wondered if he could forget everything completely.
'Not too late, too late, too late.'
He wanted her to say "I still love you." Those common words, he couldn't convey, couldn't deliver, to her back. The wish he had already cried out too, finally became a rainbow as the light shined on it.