nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Oh that stinks about the external!! Hopefully you can figure out how reformat it and keep the trip photos on there!

I"m jealous you've been to Australia!!!
Yeah - I'm not totally computer savvy - so I'm scared to do it. I may just throw caution to the wind and buy myself another one... xD Because that'd be less complicated I think.

It was totally amazing! Although the flights were crazy long and kinda drove me slightly mental. >.< HAHA! But oh so worth it!!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
Yeah - I'm not totally computer savvy - so I'm scared to do it. I may just throw caution to the wind and buy myself another one... xD Because that'd be less complicated I think.

It was totally amazing! Although the flights were crazy long and kinda drove me slightly mental. >.< HAHA! But oh so worth it!!
I'm so scared of flying so I'd have a problem with that XDDD I have to cling to the person next to me when I'm flying until I eventually fall asleep and hopefully wake up when we land D: XD I get so anxious about flying I can NOT eat the entire day leading up to a flight or even for like 5 hours AFTER a flight D:

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 03-19-2013, 04:44 PM

Yay~ II am currently looking for...
*thinks*
... I forgot~ XD

but yeah, now looking for dirt cheap Oriental Garden.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
I'm so scared of flying so I'd have a problem with that XDDD I have to cling to the person next to me when I'm flying until I eventually fall asleep and hopefully wake up when we land D: XD I get so anxious about flying I can NOT eat the entire day leading up to a flight or even for like 5 hours AFTER a flight D:
Awwww! :( I was flying solo - and so I didn't have anyone to cling to. I fly pretty decent, I just hate turbulence. Oh, wow!! Thankfully all my flights were pretty smooth except for the flight back from Sydney to LA (I was staying with a friend a few hours out of Melbourne), which was crazy, so I didn't sleep all that well, so I was quite exhausted when I got back to SF and to my parents who were waiting for me there.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Yay~ II am currently looking for...
*thinks*
... I forgot~ XD

but yeah, now looking for dirt cheap Oriental Garden.
I can sell you one for 2100 if that's dirt cheap enough for you?

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Awwww! :( I was flying solo - and so I didn't have anyone to cling to. I fly pretty decent, I just hate turbulence. Oh, wow!! Thankfully all my flights were pretty smooth except for the flight back from Sydney to LA (I was staying with a friend a few hours out of Melbourne), which was crazy, so I didn't sleep all that well, so I was quite exhausted when I got back to SF and to my parents who were waiting for me there.
Oh man - I've only flown ONCE by myself and I cried myself to sleep on the way to my destination XD BUT I had been going to a conference at a university in Mississippi and luckily there were people there from other Florida schools who were on the same return flight home as me and they took me under their wing on the way back so it was fine after that XD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 03-19-2013, 04:47 PM

ooo really? You sure it won't make you suffer a huuuuuuuuuge loss?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Oh man - I've only flown ONCE by myself and I cried myself to sleep on the way to my destination XD BUT I had been going to a conference at a university in Mississippi and luckily there were people there from other Florida schools who were on the same return flight home as me and they took me under their wing on the way back so it was fine after that XD
At least there were people there who helped you out on the way back. That's good at least.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
ooo really? You sure it won't make you suffer a huuuuuuuuuge loss?
naw - I'd be paying for it with mennies XD *sucked it up and purchased some* lol

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote:
At least there were people there who helped you out on the way back. That's good at least.
Good thing they did! This one guy was the biggest help. We were stuck in Mississippi because of heavy storms in Atlanta. So our flight was late leaving. And by the time we left, my connecting flight to Orlando was supposed to already have taken off. But he said he had a long time until his flight was supposed to leave Atlanta so he would help me figure out what to do. So we get off the plane in Atlanta (via ladder! lol) and walk inside and he pulls me really quickly to the flight time board and goes, "YOUR FLIGHT IS STILL HERE" and drags me super fast, dodging people left and right, and pushes me onto the tram that goes between terminals. He goes, "GET OFF AT TERMINAL _ (don't remember whta letter it was) and run! You'll MAKE IT! LET ME KNOW!!!!" XDDDD

and I ran to the flight and it was about to leave in ten minutes! Luckily I got there when I did because they were about to give my seat up for someone else because ALL the other flights to Orlando were cancelled so there were like 300 people trying to get on this one plane and I had the last seat lmao

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 03-19-2013, 04:52 PM

But Mariaria, you are underpaid by the awful school! Where you get the money?!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
But Mariaria, you are underpaid by the awful school! Where you get the money?!
I don't buy things for myself...ever XDD I just buy food - I don't do things for fun XD I work, come home, do homework XD Buy food when I need it XD

So every now and then I'll donate about ten dollars to menewsha XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 04:54 PM ----------

xuvvie - I just started the trade!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
naw - I'd be paying for it with mennies XD *sucked it up and purchased some* lol

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 04:51 PM ----------

Good thing they did! This one guy was the biggest help. We were stuck in Mississippi because of heavy storms in Atlanta. So our flight was late leaving. And by the time we left, my connecting flight to Orlando was supposed to already have taken off. But he said he had a long time until his flight was supposed to leave Atlanta so he would help me figure out what to do. So we get off the plane in Atlanta (via ladder! lol) and walk inside and he pulls me really quickly to the flight time board and goes, "YOUR FLIGHT IS STILL HERE" and drags me super fast, dodging people left and right, and pushes me onto the tram that goes between terminals. He goes, "GET OFF AT TERMINAL _ (don't remember whta letter it was) and run! You'll MAKE IT! LET ME KNOW!!!!" XDDDD

and I ran to the flight and it was about to leave in ten minutes! Luckily I got there when I did because they were about to give my seat up for someone else because ALL the other flights to Orlando were cancelled so there were like 300 people trying to get on this one plane and I had the last seat lmao
Oh my! That's crazy and so great of him to help you out like that!! And that you made it! :D That's great! I remember when we were flying to see my gran a few months ago, we ended up running in the terminal trying to catch a flight that I had a feeling had already left (it had).... and ended up giving myself an asthma attack in the process... oh, that was fun... -sarcasm- I had my inhaler handy, although in my panic of struggling to breathe, I was freaking with having it decide to hide itself from me. >.< But I found it, thank goodness!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Oh my! That's crazy and so great of him to help you out like that!! And that you made it! :D That's great! I remember when we were flying to see my gran a few months ago, we ended up running in the terminal trying to catch a flight that I had a feeling had already left (it had).... and ended up giving myself an asthma attack in the process... oh, that was fun... -sarcasm- I had my inhaler handy, although in my panic of struggling to breathe, I was freaking with having it decide to hide itself from me. >.< But I found it, thank goodness!
oh man that sounds terrible! I'm so glad I don't have asthma!!! I think with as much running as I did that night, I would have had an asthma attack had I had asthma D: XD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
oh man that sounds terrible! I'm so glad I don't have asthma!!! I think with as much running as I did that night, I would have had an asthma attack had I had asthma D: XD
Yeah, it really does suck! Some days are worse than others, and didn't help that I was getting over the flu that turned into a cold that lasted over a month because I kept on relapsing. :( Thankfully I finally kicked that stupid cold away! :D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it really does suck! Some days are worse than others, and didn't help that I was getting over the flu that turned into a cold that lasted over a month because I kept on relapsing. :( Thankfully I finally kicked that stupid cold away! :D
UGH I've been so sick this year D: This is my first year teaching so the kids keep giving me their germs >.<

Being sick sucks - I'm sick now XDDD

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 04:59 PM

-creeps into thread-

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert View Post
-creeps into thread-
EEK A CREEPER D: XDDD

Oh wait - it's a DD!

How are you?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:00 PM

I am good... enjoy my lunch.. it's yummy!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
UGH I've been so sick this year D: This is my first year teaching so the kids keep giving me their germs >.<

Being sick sucks - I'm sick now XDDD
Awww! Oh, kids are the worst when it comes to germs! D:

And it does suck being sick - I just didn't have any energy to do anything! :( At the end in order to try to get better, I told my friends that I had a date with my bed, and my laptop and many seasons of NCIS and I wasn't getting out of bed to do anything so sorry.... I'm not getting out of bed. >.< And I basically put myself on bed rest for over a week, and that really did help, thankfully! :D

Quote:
-creeps into thread-
Hey DD! *waves*

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
I am good... enjoy my lunch.. it's yummy!
Oh? what are you eating?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Oh? what are you eating?
Wheat pasta with a bacon vodka sauce.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Awww! Oh, kids are the worst when it comes to germs! D:

And it does suck being sick - I just didn't have any energy to do anything! :( At the end in order to try to get better, I told my friends that I had a date with my bed, and my laptop and many seasons of NCIS and I wasn't getting out of bed to do anything so sorry.... I'm not getting out of bed. >.< And I basically put myself on bed rest for over a week, and that really did help, thankfully! :D

Hey DD! *waves*
Kids are terrible - and first year teachers have terrible immune systems XDD

lmao a date with your bed XDD

Oh but NCIS is awesome :D and Law and Order SVU - I love to watch them when I'm sick XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Wheat pasta with a bacon vodka sauce.
I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like bacon XD

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:

Oh but NCIS is awesome :D and Law and Order SVU - I love to watch them when I'm sick XD

I guess after a couple of years you have an awesome immune system!

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 01:04 PM ----------

Quote:

There isn't that much bacon in it and there is a vegetarian option if you don't like bacon.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
I guess after a couple of years you have an awesome immune system!

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 01:04 PM ----------

There isn't that much bacon in it and there is a vegetarian option if you don't like bacon.
haha yeah - most of the teachers who have been there for a few years or more NEVER get sick any more XD I want to be like them - being sick just sucks!

oh vegetarian would be awesome :D

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:

Awww, but think of it this way - you're building up your immune system! :D
Yeah... it worked, they left me alone - probably helped because they knew how sick I'd been. Although by the end of that over a week of staying home I was going stir crazy and had to get out because I was tired of being home! >.< LOL!

Yeah, I love that show, I'm slowly buying the seasons, I just found Season 5 - I've seen them all already (I'm totally caught up - pretty sure - with the current season) but I'm slowly working my way back through them again.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
haha yeah - most of the teachers who have been there for a few years or more NEVER get sick any more XD I want to be like them - being sick just sucks!

oh vegetarian would be awesome :D
I just love this vodka sauce, it's sooo yummy i like it more with chicken though.

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 01:09 PM ----------

Law and order is always on some Channel.