Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 02:26 AM

Hammerin' the Memories
...into fruit jars!

Welcome to my memory jar for 2015!
I'll post anything and everything here that I find worthy of sharing with you all. Assuming people actually read this thread.

I'll actually use it this time, I promise

Table of Contents

January_____________________

9th-11th: Trip Up North

February____________________

Nothing to see here, move along

March_______________________

4th: Re-Equipping The Shoes
9th: Spring is Near || Gaia Avatar Remakes
24th: First Jury Duty + Coloring

April________________________
5th: Easter Sunday

May_________________________
10th: Mom and Dad's day
22nd-24th: Memorial Trip Up North
31st: Rainy Day at the Zoo

Last edited by Citrus Hammer; 06-02-2015 at 05:15 AM..

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 02:34 AM

Gone Up North
January 9th-11th

I went up north to Prudenville, MI for the weekend with my Dad, older sister, and her boyfriend. We had a riot hanging out with the aunt, uncle, and their kids :)

Much drinking and Wii Hockey playing xD

Last edited by Citrus Hammer; 01-13-2015 at 05:07 AM..

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 03-05-2015, 06:06 AM

Re-Equipping the shoes
March 4th

I'm taking up running again. I used to love it so much, and I still do, but I've just been lazy. I think it's long overdue that I get back in shape and start having fun running again :)

<_< Good thing we have a treadmill because it's cold and icy out there.

I'm hoping to commit to it by posting about it here It's also a way to get myself to post in this more.

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 03-07-2015, 08:38 AM

Spring is Near
March 9th

The temperatures are gonna be in the 40's this week :D Which means it's finally warming up to make way for spring! I don't think I've ever been more excited for it my depression was super bad this winter so the arrival of warmer temps and longer days to a relief.

Last edited by Citrus Hammer; 03-09-2015 at 10:16 AM..

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 03-10-2015, 12:40 AM

Gaia Avatar Remakes
March 9th

I keep a folder of Gaia avatars I made in TekTek a long time ago for inspiration. I've actually been using said inspiration for some recent Mene avatars and thought I'd post them here for fun.

> The pink turned orange in the process xD

>

> This one was a really drastic change. I adjusted it to actually make some sort of sense.

Last edited by Citrus Hammer; 03-10-2015 at 12:44 AM..

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 03-26-2015, 08:11 PM

1st Jury Duty and Some Coloring
March 24th

I went to my first jury duty. I got called for a criminal case, but never put in the jury box as a potential jury. It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have a whole lot of anxiety surrounding this.That was pretty ugly.

While I was in the waiting room I colored a couple pictures from a coloring book.

[img]To Be Posted[/img]

[img]To Be Posted[/img]

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 06-02-2015, 04:51 AM

Mom and Dad's Day
May 10th

Mother's Day fell on my dad's birthday this year so we had a big day hanging out. My older sister got my Dad a Corn Hole set, painted by a friend of hers :)

Of course, we played with it :D

>_> If we dad anything else it escapes me at the moment.

---------- Post added 06-02-2015 at 01:02 AM ----------

Memorial Trip Up North
May 22nd-24th

As we do every year, my Dad and I went up north to run across the Mackinac Bridge. We stayed at my uncle's (ALSO AS PER USUAL) and I did a ton of driving.

Friday was just hanging out and visiting my aunt's sister at her flower shop.

The race itself on Saturday was extremely pleasant albeit a bit chilly at first. I ran slow, but I had fun and that's all that matters XP

After the race I actually spent the whole day being social. Our awesome family friends came up for the day too :D We sat around outside, drank, and had a bonfire.

On Sunday I helped clean up seaweed off the beach >_>; That stuff REEKS. We also went for a walk by a dam that I don't recall the name of. There were bugs, but it was nice walk nonetheless. Dad and I headed home after that and I drove THE ENTIRE WAY.

May as well throw Monday in here too; My sister and her boyfriend came to hang out with us. We got Corn Hole and Barbecuing in before it started to pour xD

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 06-02-2015, 05:14 AM

Rainy Day at the Zoo
May 31st

My sister is soon to move away to Seattle so we decided to have a trip to the Detroit Zoo before she leaves. It was a wet and cold day, which to my family, is optimal because it means little to no people are there.

The animals were quite active, even the sloth was down where we could see him! (He's usually high up in his tree) The dinosaur exhibit they do every summer was also set up and it was my first time actually doing it. It was pretty cool, and the rain made it a bit spookier xD

Speaking of first times, it was also my first time having Mongolian Barbecue. It's very tasty, and it's fun to watch the grill master guys cook your food x) I had a citrusy chicken type deal and fake crab. They were both awesome.

This post needs pictures to do it justice. I'll do that later.