Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 03:57 AM

"It's Dark Angel isn't it." He said seeing Air Stream looking to the sky. "So you don't work for them?" He stands. He really doesn't want to be caught by ShadowSun. He knew they would try and get him to join them. And would rather die then do that. And he probably would die if he didn't join them."

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-16-2014, 04:06 AM

"reports are coming in that he and his merry band are out in force tonight." calling the wind again he pushed Nero close to him so that he could grab him. "I think they are on the hunt for some heroes to pull in to their net." He tried to not let the joy of Nero's reaction to ShadowSun show in his voice as he spoke. "No I dont work for them, never will. do you trust me?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 04:22 AM

"Yes, I trust you." He said breathlessly. He finds it strangely erotic to be close to this masked stranger. "Where will we go?" He asked worry fills his voice.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-16-2014, 04:31 AM

"just relax." wrapping his left arm around Nero's waist he wrapped his Right arm around his head gently pushing Nero's face into his neck as he looked up before having the air lift them. Thousands of locations that they could go to and be safe rushed through his mind as the wind whistled passed their ears. reaching one of the low hanging clouds he pulled it around them so they would not be seen by anyone outside. "be careful, dont try to go into the cloud or you will fall off the edge of the air disk." letting Nero Vindr sighed and sat down on the fluffy ground. "so why are you not teamed up?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 04:38 AM

"Nobodies ever asked me to join a team." He said having enjoyed the ride. "It would be nice to be part of a team. But I'm starting to think I'm meant to be alone." He said with a sad chuckle.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-16-2014, 04:42 AM

"never been asked to join a team?" He sounded surprised about it. "do you have a suit to go out in? or are you just trying to be a good little super and hide what you truly are." he sounded a bit bitter with that comment. He did not really like the supers that hid what they really were just to stay alive and live a 'normal' life. but then he realized that even if he did not use his ability's he did try to do what any super should do. "I am sorry, I have no right to judge you when we just are getting to know each other." lifting his hands to his face plate he removed it and smiled. "sorry we had to miss the pizza."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 04:51 AM

"Vindr?!" He breaks out into a huge smile. "So you did get the same text I did." He wanted to hug the other man but didn't think it would be appropriate. "About the suit... I wish I had one, but I don't. I wouldn't even know where to go to get one." He couldn't stop smiling.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-16-2014, 05:36 AM

Vindrs smile echoed the joy in Nero's. "yah I did, I just was scared... you..." looking down at his feet and the cloud below them he sighed. "I am not used to people reacting like you did. I never had friends after my talent appeared. any time I got mad the wind would whip around me and every one feared me. when my family found out about my gift they tossed me out." smiling he set his mask in the box of air it always disappeared into when he did not need it. next to fallow was his suit. "I got it from a nice lady that I know, if you have a bit of money she could make you one too. then maybe after work we could...." his voice dropped as he peeked up at Nero through his eyelashes.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 10:48 PM

"We could try and save the world." Nero said with a smile. "Wind and water, a potent combination." He was silent for a moment. "You know I think I would like that. It would make dealing with HER more bearable." He would love to hug Vindr but isn't sure how the other man would react.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-16-2014, 10:54 PM

A big grin burst acrossed Vindrs face as he looked up in joy. "You really would like to join me in crime fighting? you not saying it to try and get close to me?" a moments thought of the other man he had worked with earlier that day sent his mind racing. He too had tried to get Vindr to join him and his team. but maybe it was better if he just found his own team. "and who knows we may one day be able to deal with her so she wont harm others again." a fleeting smile gave Vindr's eyes an evil glint.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-17-2014, 01:37 AM

"Yes I really would." He said grinning. "I'd like to give you a hug." He said with a small smile. "Though if you would rather not it will be alright." He couldn't believe how neat this was.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-17-2014, 01:41 AM

reaching out Vindr pulled Nero into a tight hug. it had been a long time since he had really had any human contact and he just sat there holding onto Nero like he was a life line. "I would love to partner with you and go out there. and I would love to have you as a friend. I have not had a real friend that knew who I really was for years now." his voice was muffled a bit in Nero's shirt. he was trying so hard not to cry tears of joy that some one wanted to be his friend and knew who he really was, well not fully but knew about his power.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-17-2014, 01:51 AM

Nero held Vindr close. He hadn't been hugged like this in a very long time. "She's going to be pissed. She's going to think I'm trying to corrupt you." He muttered into his hair.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-17-2014, 02:07 AM

pulling back he looked into Nero's eyes. "if your really worried that she is going to be upset at you for going off with me each night we can always meet some where else. in fact if Teal is right it would be best if we never seemed to be around each other as our selves." smiling he pulled up the text that they both had gotten. there was no number attached to it so that a replay could not be sent. "this is Teal by the way. If you have something that can receive text based messages Teal will keep you updated so you know to get out of a place. I don't know how Teal does it but Teal always knows when to warn a person about in coming trouble."
<hello Wave Dancer.> appeared on his phone screen.
"also seems to know when any one is needing to talk to them." he smiled and looked at the screen. "wave dancer?" He raised his eyebrow at the thought.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-17-2014, 03:03 AM

"Wave Dancer. I like that. I had been wondering what I'd do for my name." HE grinned. Though he is sad thinking he wouldn't be able to be with Vindr as Vindr and Nero. But he would deal with that. He at least had a friend.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-17-2014, 03:14 AM

"then wave dancer you shall be." holding out his hand he gently bopped Nero on both shoulders as if he were knighting him. "trust Teal to come up with a name for you. now all you have to do is come up with some outfit ideas, we can go tomorrow after work to see the lady that made my outfit. now I dont think she will have it ready in less then three days, she dose have other people she has to make stuff for, but we can still come here and work out. I think there is enough water up here that you could work with it." smiling he pulled out his suit again and put it on. "Now I think we should be heading home. is there any place that I can drop you off?" stepping forward he held out his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spike sat at her little desk her stileus tapping as she tried to think about the old heroes and not about Kirin being the scarlet angel. how had she completely missed that fact? had the others missed that fact or were they secretly hiding that they knew about him? questions like this swirled about in her mind as she kept tapping on the edge of her tablet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so what would you like to do now?" Tiny asked as she wrapped her arms around Marco's waist, nuzzling into his back she made happy little sounds.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-17-2014, 04:17 AM

Nero giggled when he was 'knighted' he was glad he had Vindr/Air Stream as a friend and partner. "I should get home. I'll start sketching some ideas for my suit. And there will be plenty of water up here for me to work with." He grinned as he told Vindr where he lived.
~~~~~~~~~~
Kirin knocked on her door. He was going to head home but he wanted to see if she needed anything first. He was glad he had decided to share his secret with her.
~~~~~~~~~~
"I'd like to go home." He said turning around and wrapping his arms around her. He's fighting back panic still. He didn't do well in new situations. It always took him awhile to adjust, unless he had his computers.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-17-2014, 04:29 AM

leading Nero through the cloud Vindr lead them down a slope of air that lead to the back of a coffee shop not far from Nero's home. "I will send you a crane tomorrow to tell you where to meet ok?" giving him another quick hug Vinder did a few quick flips into the air each time landing higher and higher until he was high enough to be able to do a flat run acrossed the city to his own home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"yes?" Spike turned from the desk to see who was knocking on her door. she thought that it was Scarlet wanting to talk some more but it could have been one of Tiny's tiny, though she hoped not at this time. they always made her feel upset and jealous about her picking Marco.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"we should stay here tonight," Tiny's voice sounded sad and about ready to cry. "we could watch a movie or play a game, I have a few games here." she looked up at him trying to keep the sadness from her face as she forced a smile.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-19-2014, 03:13 AM

Nero smiled as he watched him go. He was glad that Vindr had opened up to him. He knew when Miss Black found out that he and Vindr were getting close it would be hell, but he would deal with it. He whistled as he headed into his place.
~~~~~~~~~~
When Vindr got back to his apartment he would find a vase of lilacs with a note on his doorstep. The note reads; I saw these and thought of you. ~Kirin
~~~~~~~~~~
"I am headed out for a bit. Want anything?" He asked. He was glad that he had told Spike his identity. It was good to know somebody else knew.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Movie sounds good." He said forcing a smile. "Got popcorn?" He kissed her cheek.

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 02-19-2014 at 03:49 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 02-19-2014, 04:04 AM

Landing not far from his home Vindr walked home with a small smile on his face and bounce in his steps. tuning into the small hallway leading to his apartment he stopped and frowned. who would have sent him flowers? and how did they know where he lived? then he smiled and snorted. they must be for the neighbor lady, she always seems to be getting flowers. picking them up the note fell to the ground. looking down his lips twitched as he looked at it. not wanting to put them back down on the ground he opened his door and set them on the table right inside of it. bending down he read the note, almost dropping it. "how did he? why?" looking back at the Lilacs he closed the door and sniffed them. well they smelled nice but then he had never gotten flowers before. He did not even know what to do with them. Peeking in to the Vase he sighed. there was water in there, not a full vase but enough that they were under the water. well I guess I will just have to ask the neighbor lady when she gets in how to care for them with that he stripped off his dirty shirt and tossed it into the small basket in the bathroom by the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking up at Kirin Spike smiled. "you could always bring back a Girl for me. but short of that, at this time no, I do not need anything." she waved at him then looked back at the paper she was writing. "or if you could find me the Mystic? it would make writing this report on him so much easier." The Mystic was one of the old heroes that no one ever could figure out who he had been. he had preformed feats of magic that no one had ever been able to figure out let along duplicate. there were still rumors that some of the newer heroes got gifts that were signed by him that aided them in their work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You get that computer up and running something good and I will have the popcorn going in no time." tiny leaned into the kiss before giving him one of her own. "I packed all the places near here that we have with all the stuff that would be needed for a date night if we ever got stuck here."

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 02-27-2014 at 08:07 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-19-2014, 04:47 PM

Kirin chuckled. "I'll keep my out for a girl for you." He said. "I want you to know if you ever need to talk I'm here." He said with a smile before heading out.

~~~~~~~~

Nero is on his treadmill working out the soreness of the day. Though today it's much easier, as he is already feeling lighter. He was glad Vindr had trusted him with his secret."

~~~~~~~~

Marcus soon has the computer up. He's doing his best not to break down, as that wouldn't be fair to Tiny. Though a part of him always had wondered what her real name was.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-19-2014, 09:48 PM

"She better be a hot super or I dont think I will want her." spike yelled after Kirin as he left. turning back she looked over what she had written already and sighed. "some days I wish you were still around and could save us." she whispered to the paper.
~~~~~
Flicking on the radio Vindr kicked off his shoes and flopped into the ratty old recliner that he had saved from the trash a few weeks before. his apartment was near empty but for the bed in the back bedroom and his recliner. His kitchen looked like it was about ready to give up the ghost of some long dead resident. sighing he wished he had a tv that he could watch something on other then having to listen to the radio.
~~~~~~~~
The sound of popcorn popping could be heard in matter of moments then the smell of the butter wafted through the air as Tiny carried the blow back to Marco. "so what you have for us to watch?" she said plopping down into his lap.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-27-2014, 04:32 PM

Kirin laughed as he left the building. He was glad that he was able to connect with Spike. He made his way to Vindr's place. He was so nervous, and he didn't know why. He could face a board room full of top business men without a single nerve but the thought of knocking on Vindr's door made him have butterflies in his stomach.

`````````

Marcus smiled as Tiny sat on his lap. He was trying his best to keep it together, for her sake. "The Great Mouse Detective."

Lunna Dea

Old 02-27-2014, 08:16 PM

hearing a commotion in the hall Vindr thought that it might be the neighbor lady coming back from work early. the music on the Radio had not been holding his attention that much so he did not feel loathed to get up and go ask her how to take care of the flowers. thinking on the flowers he wondered what kirin was thinking and doing right at that moment. he probably is going to bed if not already there thinking of all the different things he can do to make more money. thinking of making more money then he had Vindr looked around sadly at his little place. maybe with my next pay check I can buy a few pictures and books to make this place look a bit more loved. opening the door up he was stunned at seeing Kirin there getting ready to knock on his door. HIS door not his neighbor who was said to be a very pretty woman but his. blinking a few times he tried to think of what to say. "ummmmm, Hi" he sounded so lame to himself, a blush flared acrossed his face which he quickly hid with his hair. "what are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ohhhh one of my favorites!" picking up a few pieces of popcorn she held them up to Marcus lips. "now I know I never told you I liked it, what made you pick it?" she nibbled on a few pieces after he had eaten the ones she held out to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM

"Hey I... Um..." Kirin stammered and blushed as well though he couldn't hide it as his hair was in a braid. "I just got off work and was wondering if... maybe... you would like to go grab a drink and... um... maybe a bite to eat." Kirin had spotted the blush and thought that it made Vindr look very cute.

~~~~~~~~~~

"It's one of my favorites as well." Marcus said with a smile as he ate the popcorn. "A little known fact about me is I am a huge Sherlock geek." He blushed a bit at admitting it.