ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2023, 08:54 PM

3 am is the magic hour. Even rational people start to doubt themselves.

Eurgh, yeah, the time suck aspect of TikTok is no joke. I'm trying to reduce my time on there, too, because of it. Switching less between video's is a very good thing to try and keep your focus...

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 02-18-2023, 08:56 PM

It seems like every time I go on there I lose 2 hours

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2023, 10:06 PM

Absolutely hard same. Which, considering I really do not need help in getting distracted, is THE WORST. It's a dopamine factory really.

I'm going to try and focus a bit on watching some Marvel movies instead. Get those crossed off

R u b y

Old 02-18-2023, 10:07 PM

Omg I'm so far behind in the MCU But then I don't even really want to go forward with it since they killed my favorite person

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2023, 10:10 PM

Awwww I'm so sorry! I can imagine that killed any desire to continue watching.
I got massively burned with the MCU around the time Thor Ragnarok came out and haven't seen Infinity Ward or Endgame and such yet... But of course, I do know some mayor plotpoints (including certain character deaths). I just figure I should attempt to watch some of them, just so I can actually keep up with the occassional one I still might want to see in cinemas.

R u b y

Old 02-18-2023, 10:12 PM

Yeah it's pretty hard to avoid MCU spoilers But I'm kinda glad because I'd hate to go into that not knowing...

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2023, 10:15 PM

Yeah, considering how much time we've had with these characters, it would be super shocking to go into it fully blind.

It's just... A lot. The MCU as a whole. I'm not invested enough to actually keep up with all of the series and the like, but you do often need that info to keep up with the films, and just... Yeah. Thank goodness for spoilers.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-19-2023, 06:42 AM

I was still very on the MCU train until about Endgame......the new phase has been really bad. Thor Love and Thunder was garbage. Literally. Wakanda Forever was decent, but everything else has been very [:/]

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2023, 10:06 AM

I saw both of those, yeah. Wakanda Forever was alright, but I also wasn't the biggest fan. Thor Love and Thunder was pretty meh, I agree. I like the silly goofiness of the Thor films, they're one of my favourite sub-series in the MCU... but Love & Thunder was pretty... eeuh.

The last Spider-Man film was pretty good! Sad, but good. I figure I'll just start watching the movies I missed out on depending on my mood and see if any of them "stick". Luckily I'm not too big on it - my fave MCU comic is Xmen - so I hopefully won't get my heart ripped out.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-19-2023, 12:37 PM

Oh I forgot about the last spiderman, yes that one was fantastic!

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2023, 02:36 PM

The ending left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth - I get why it ended the way it did, just made me sad - so I still have mixed feelings about it.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-20-2023, 02:56 AM

I feel like that is setting up something else, so I won't comment too much about the end. I'm hoping it was....necessary and will be made better in the future?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-20-2023, 08:55 AM

Absolutely with you in that hope. So I'm actually quite prepared to look back on the film and just fully love it. But until we know what's coming up next... I am just sad.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-20-2023, 12:02 PM

Fair enough. It definitely did end up sadly. If that's were they end up I think many peeps will be sad and upset.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-20-2023, 03:59 PM

For anyone that watches Survivor still (you rock if you do), next season starts March 1st!! AND for those amazing people that watch Ted Lasso, season 3 starts March 25!!!! I am SO jazzed for these

R u b y

Old 02-20-2023, 05:42 PM

I liked the first few seasons of survivor (binged it within the last few years never watched it when I was on) but I had to stop because they were upsetting me so bad. It started being about who was popular not who was working to keep camp sustained. Like in the beginning if you weren’t pulling your weight you were voted out. Then all the young people decided ugh this guys boring lets get rid of him (the same guy getting and cooking all their food, winning all the challenges so they had food, and making shelter and other inventions). I just couldn’t handle it lol meanwhile people who did nothing to contribute but were popular got to win because no one voted for them.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-20-2023, 06:15 PM

HAHA! I urge you to continue watching, the show has been on for over 20 years so it's evolved SO much. It's not a game about element survival, and that's what people need to understand when watching it. It's 100% a game about outwitting the other players, and that often comes down to being popular, which is sometimes just an act for people.

I have SO many favourites on there from over the years haha! I wasn't a huge fan of the last season, but I'm looking forward to this new one!

Also watching right now is The Circle season 5!!

R u b y

Old 02-20-2023, 06:23 PM

I know that, but still, I just can't I watch big brother because its the same popularity and outwitting contest but without the "oh and also make sure you don' die" aspect lol that I can handle

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2023, 06:23 PM

Right now I am binge watching Chicago P.D.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-20-2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
I know that, but still, I just can't I watch big brother because its the same popularity and outwitting contest but without the "oh and also make sure you don' die" aspect lol that I can handle
LOL! I watched the first season, but season 2 they thought the house was haunted and I checked out

---------- Post added 02-20-2023 at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSen191 View Post
Right now I am binge watching Chicago P.D.
Ohhh I've never seen this!

R u b y

Old 02-20-2023, 06:29 PM

Lol it wasn't tho, I've watched season 2 xD And it gets better, the first few seasons were SO boring

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 02-20-2023, 06:31 PM

LOL wanna know what reality show I just love and it's such a guilty pleasure?! Fboy Island! It's SO bad it's good LOL

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-20-2023, 06:44 PM

I never really got into either of those shows: Survivor or Big Brother. I've never been big on those type of reality shows, the ones where the focus is on the people and not what is happening for the theme of the show, if that makes sense? I was really into Ink Master because it didn't seem to focus on the drama between the people - ok, as much, anyway - plus it was fun seeing the creative way they solved their flash challenges and the art of tattooing. Naked and Afraid was interesting, too, just to learn different survival techniques.

Right now I'm watching The Office, but mostly as background noise since I've seen it eight hundred billion times already.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-20-2023, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
For anyone that watches Survivor still (you rock if you do), next season starts March 1st!! AND for those amazing people that watch Ted Lasso, season 3 starts March 25!!!! I am SO jazzed for these
Ooh~ I should catch up on Ted Lasso! O:

R u b y

Old 02-20-2023, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
I never really got into either of those shows: Survivor or Big Brother. I've never been big on those type of reality shows, the ones where the focus is on the people and not what is happening for the theme of the show, if that makes sense? I was really into Ink Master because it didn't seem to focus on the drama between the people - ok, as much, anyway - plus it was fun seeing the creative way they solved their flash challenges and the art of tattooing. Naked and Afraid was interesting, too, just to learn different survival techniques.

Right now I'm watching The Office, but mostly as background noise since I've seen it eight hundred billion times already.
I know what you mean! I like those too :3 I was never into big brother when it was super popular, my friend made me watch a season with him and then I got hooked

I love the office! I still have to finish it, I'm not sure what season I got to, it was towards the end. And then I started it over with someone before I finished it and still haven't gotten there and then netflix got rid of it so I wasn't able to have it on anymore