Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-20-2007, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menstrual Cramps
You know what I wish CS had? A female CT and Terrorist. =(
Not a mod one, but an actual one built into it.
  • Actually yeah, I wouldn't mind that for the females who play.
    I don't know why female versions were ever made.
    I see girls playing all the time. ;P
And Harassed because we are female.
It's quite annoying too, being ask some rather sick questions/had rather random statements made that are meant to degrade my character for no reason.
"So, Katie-- have you ever fucked"
"What size is your chest"
"Lol go make me some dinner, bitch"

Things like that. :roll:

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-20-2007, 04:29 AM

• Well most players can get really into the game and start acting like idiots. I laugh when you're acting kicking their ass in the game and yet they talk crap. ;D

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-25-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
  • Well most players can get really into the game and start acting like idiots. I laugh when you're acting kicking their ass in the game and yet they talk crap. ;D
That happens ALL the time.
My favorite is to die and go to the side of the team that won't shut up. Then I lead like four or so people into the line of fire via my boyfriend. :lol:

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 03:14 PM

I used to play it hardcore. I was on everyday for hours and eventually got burned out. I played it too much too often and lost all interest in the whole FPS thing sadly. Havent played it in...years probably^^; Great game, just gotta play in moderation.