Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 12-28-2010, 04:27 AM

Josie Printem
~ ~ ~
16 years of age (10th grader)
~ ~ ~
Josie is working her way up to being the cheer squad's head cheerleader. She gets perfect grades, and has the star quarterback as her boyfriend, even though he's overprotective and keeps pressuring Josie into giving her virginity to him. She's strong-willed and makes sure her point is proven her way.
~ ~ ~
She's strong, smart, loves dancing, loves cheering for the football team, can be caring, kind, romantic, and loving. Secretly doesn't worry about her weight, loves gaming on her brother's X-Box whenever he's not home, and loves reading in her spare time whenever she's not shopping or practicing whatever.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 12-28-2010, 04:48 AM

Jason Kempferd (Jay=Short)
~ ~ ~
17 years of age (11th grader)
~ ~ ~
Has three younger sisters under the age of 6 and usually doesn't like to be home much. His father complains about his grades and his mother is too busy with his siblings. He gets A's and B's (even tho father wants straight A's) and is a good kid though his outlook would tell you otherwise. not very sociable to others and became the school's outcast, well, one of them. (His eyes are Jade Green)
~ ~ ~
He is strong and protective of his friends and his family. You never want to mess with him unless you want it to go all out. He stays within his own circle of friends. He likes someone but doesn't think it'd work out. Loves to listen to music and read and just hang out or take walks during the knight.

Shiverpass

Old 12-28-2010, 04:55 AM

The first day of school was always something that Josie had dreaded since she knew the very meaning of the first day of school. She got out of Brendan's convertible and adjusted her new sunglasses as she waited for Brendan to come over to her. Brendan took her hand and they began to walk to the main doors of the school.

All around them, Freshmen and upperclassmen stared at them in awe, some in hatred. Some rolled their eyes and went about their own business, and some stared at with swooning and wishful eyes. She smiled, her new lip gloss shining perfectly in the morning sun's rays. Today was the first day of tenth grade. Only two more years in this hell hole after this, she thought to herself.

Last edited by Shiverpass; 12-28-2010 at 06:11 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-28-2010, 05:01 AM

(So there will be two Jason's? XD)

Jason Kempferd sat off to the side in the cafetaria with his friends at their own table, in fact it was the usual table that the cheerleaders and jocks sat at but they didn't care. 'First come, first serve' is how they think of life and the tables in the cafetaria. Laughing and eating without noticing the couple walk in with swooning eyes beyond them, they kept to themselves but looked to be having fun. Some were writing, some were talking, and some were just sleeping or cuddling with their lovers or friends. 'Another boring day of school and the first day eleventh grade, joy' he thought to himself rolling his eyes slightly to himself and mainly at the school for being stuck there.

Shiverpass

Old 12-28-2010, 06:20 AM

((Sorry! I usually use Jason for the name of the horrible boyfriend. I changed it! =D))

Josie sighed and joined her and Brendan's friends at their usual table. They had Study Hall first period, so they didn't need to worry about time as much as most had to. Brendan sat down beside Josie, wrapping an arm around her as Josie's friend, Kacie, leaned over to whisper something to her other friend Jen.

"Oh em gee. Josie, did you hear they picked me for the head of the prom committee?" Kacie asked as she leaned over to Josie and gave an excited smile.

Kacie was one of Josie's best friends. She was someone who actually understood her and her lack in caring for reputations and popularity. She had long curly bronze hair, blue eyes, and perfect tanned skin. Next to her sat Kacie's texting buddy Jen who had short, thick black hair, piercing green eyes, and amazing taste in fashion. She was the president of the Drama Club.

Josie smiled. "That's great to hear. Congrats," she replied.

Once Kacie went back to their commotion, Josie sighed and rested her head against Brendan's chest. Brendan had been her boyfriend since seventh grade when they met. Of course, Josie wasn't apart of cheer leading in any way, but Brendan was apart of the football team. He had short dark blonde hair with brown highlights, amazing aqua blue eyes, dark brown eyebrows, and perfect sideburns. Brendan tightened his hold on Josie in response.

Josie's eyes wondered around the room and wandered over to the table of what everyone called the 'Outsider's Table'. They all seemed so relax and connected. Secretly, she envied that. Then her eyes laid on Jason, someone she's somehow known since middle school, but never talked to him, ever.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-28-2010, 11:05 PM

(No, no it's fine. I liked the way it was. It woulda added conflict and humor to it)

Jason had his cell on top of the table texting it while listening to the conversation of his friends. He had noticed that Josie looked over at their table and decided to try something. Josie then gets an annoymness (sp?) text that wouldn't say anything about the sender and all it said was 'Hi'

While sending the text a group of head cheerleaders walked over to the outsiders table demanding it back to the original owners. "We're taking our table back" Ciesha, one of the bottom of the pyramid cheerleaders spoke with confidence and the cheerleaders all just sat around the table.

This caught the attention of everyone in the lunch room while the outsiders glared and even one talked about pulling out his pocket knife but his sister told him not to. Jason stood up his eyes meeting one of the cheerleaders in charge and said where only she could hear but others could barely mouth it out "Back Off"

Shiverpass

Old 12-29-2010, 09:56 PM

((Eh, you're right...but oh well I guess. XD And it's 'anonymous'. :) ))

Josie sat straight up when she caught sight of the upperclassmen cheerleaders who had invaded Jason's table. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she then got up from her seat. Brendan gave her an alarmed and confused look. "I'll be back," she assured him.

Josie walked over to the table, swallowing her pride. "Ciesha! Hey! How was your summer? I was wondering if you could come over to my table to discus the plans for Friday night's football game after party. Remember, I was in Florida with my aunt?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 12:01 AM

Ciesha looks from Josie to Jason and back again smiling at Josie "Of course, come on gang we have work to do. Besides wiping the outsiders from our school" Ciesha replied and walked away or started to until one of the girls with red hair and glasses spoke up "Tch. She says she has to wipe us away? We'd have to scrub her little preppy girls away" Rose said it out loud enough for them to hear and whoever else wished to. "What was that four eyes?" Maria, another cheerleader spoke while Ciesha turned on her heel.

About the same time Ciesha turned around was the same time a teacher walked over. "What's going on?" he asked. It was Mr. Jelfry the History teacher. Before the girls could reply, Jason replied "Nothing just a misunderstanding. They wanted this table and we were here first." "Where's the misunderstanding there?" Mr. Jelfry asked not sure there was even a misunderstanding. "Nah, they think they rule the school and this was their so called table where the bees sit" Rose commented "No it's fine, you've guys hae spreaded your germs ALL over it. We no longer want it" and the cheerleaders walk away as if they were disgusted by it. Jason sat down talking to Rose to keep her calm down.

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 12:18 AM

Josie was about to turn around to leave when she felt herself compelled enough to say something. Though nothing she could say would hide the fact that she was a cheerleader as well, as shown with her uniform. "I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding," Josie said as she then turned around to leave.

When back at her table, she sat back down in her original seat next to Brendan, who immediately had his arm wrapped around her waist intimately. This action no longer made Josie blush or smile. It only now caused her to roll he eyes and sigh in secrecy. "So I didn't know if you guys wanted to do a disco, James Bond, or some type of dark theme," Josie said to Ciesha. Really, she remembered Ciesha saying she wanted to go with somewhere along the lines of a dark theme.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 12:29 AM

"Yes, a dark theme. What to do, oh what to do" Ciesha spoke thinking out loud. Maria spoke up "Why not a Halloween theme?" "A dark halloween theme?" Ciesha thought again out loud wondering what would be good enough for a theme. "I still can't believe they have 'our' table" Christy sighed. "Oh give it a rest girls, we'll get it back and we'll clean it up to so they never touch it again." Ciesha spoke and looked to Josie "What are your ideas for the theme?"

"I can't believe they're sore losers like that" Rose mumbled to her group. "Yea well you have no room to talk either" Jason speaks up sending another text to Josie which red 'Interesting conversation between the Outsiders and the preps huh?'

Last edited by Kia_; 12-30-2010 at 12:31 AM..

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 12:43 AM

Josie jumped when she felt her bright blue touch phone vibrate in her pocket. She fished it out, read the text, and replied with 'Hah. Yeah. I swear, I'm about to blow at them...> : ('

Then suddenly, Josie did blow. She immediately stood up, her chair scooting back with a very loud and annoying squeak. "God, you guys are such ass holes," she murmured as she grabbed her purse and hurried away.

Josie couldn't remember ever feeling this mad before. Never felt such fury like this rush through her veins. They just don't know when to give it a rest, do they? she asked herself as she strutted out to the courtyard to soak up some of the sun while she still could.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 12:57 AM

Jason kept watching her while she left, he wasn't sure if he should stay anomyness or what. So while sitting with his friends he tried to text again but Rose grabbed the phone saying "You know it's rude to text while I'm talking" Jason grabbed it back after she saw whom he was texting "You know this world isn't all about you, Rose. You know, you seem to hate those girls over there, but, you are more like them than you think." He spoke as she added "At least I'm not texting no whores" Rose did a smug little smile to say she won but then he said "You know, don't even bother with our group. You belong over there with 'those' freaks" Jason stated motioning over to where the cheerleaders sat and then left the room following outside and finding his usual tree, he climbs up it and sits there almost hidden by the leaves. 'Nice job, the way you handled the preps at your table by the way' he texted Josie.

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 01:24 AM

'Are you ever going to tell me who you are?' Josie texted back as she ignored his comment. She laid down on the lawn and looked up at the tree she laid under. She watched two birds chirping at each other. This texting buddy of her's seemed to come to the point she wanted to meet him in person.

She looked at the clock on her phone as was thankful to see that she still had one more set of ten minutes before school would start.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 01:46 AM

'Maybe soon, but, I can give you hints without actually giving myself away. If you want that is' Jason sent the text, he wasn't sure if he wanted it all out into the open now. Then again sooner is better, though he wasn't sure if she would like whom had been texting her for the past almost 2 years worth. Sitting in the tree he saw the outsiders sneak off to behind the school and on the opposite side of them. Sighing he stretched out on the branch. The cheerleaders were gloating about getting their table back until they looked under it with all the lab mice from the science rooms and all screamed. Jason laughed, it was funny to him, 'So that's why they left early' Jason thought amused to himself.

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 02:13 AM

'=( Hints would do me no good. I suck at hinting.' was her reply as she sat up just as the bell rang. She closed her phone and tucked it safe in her pocket and grabbed her purse as she headed off to her locker to retrieve her books for her morning classes.

When it came to lunch, Josie sat in her usual seat but with her arms crossed over her chest and a crossed look spread across her face. She sighed and ignored the curious and puzzled glances from all around the table.

"Hey, what the hell's your problem today? You on your period or something?" Brendan asked in a harsh tone that tended to make Josie cringe a little. But this time, even more fury ran through her as she turned her head and glared at her boyfriend. "So because I stated a fact, that means something's wrong with me?" she asked in a cool tone.

Brendan's features softened a bit as he cautiously rested his free hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, babe. They're freaks. It's how we think," Brendan said in a warm tone.

Josie ignored his warmth and purposely mistook it for sarcasm. But the last thing she needed was to start a fight with one of the ones who meant most to her. She she just rolled her eyes and looked away instead of shrugging away from his touch and glaring at him some more. They're people too, she thought to herself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 02:36 AM

'Alright then, I'll text you around lunchtime' Jason texted her. He had English class first which he was passing with flying colors. Usually he would sleep in the first two classes since second hour was his math class and he was still passing though no one really knew he got good grades in any of them. Not even his closest friends knew really. Keeping things to himself, his friends ignored his attitude but when lunch time came around something was different. Sitting down in his usual spot he asks "Hey, where's Rose?" Jason looked around but she wasn't in view.

"She got OSS for two weeks dude" Matthew his other friend stated, though Matthew liked being called Matt for short. Sighing he asks "What did she do this time that was so bad?" "He went after that cheerleader snob, Maria. Apparently she wasn't going to let their little argument go earlier this morning." Matt answered as Clover whos real name is Casey spoke in.

"And Maria hated the mice incident and provoked her. That cheerleader had no idea who they were messing with. Never saw it coming, I mean Rose that is." "So what happened to this Maria character?" Jason asked "She's not coming to school for awhile, not with all Rose did to her. As far as I heard, Maria has a broken rib from getting kicked hard and a broken nose. So even if she does come back she can't be a cheerleader and that's a fac." Matt jumped in.

"Oh, Josie by the way. You totally missed the big ifght this morning after everyone started going to first hour." Ciesha stated. "Maria got nailed by that freak , the one with the big mouth and the red hair this morning. Looks like she won't be coming back with the broken nose and rib she has for a couple weeks." Ciesha began. "Plus since we're short a cheerleader, we want you to take her spot. She was too nosy for her own good sometimes" Ciesha smiled adding "We'll let you think about it and you can get back to us on it"

'Hey you there?' Jason text still not showing his real name to her. Everyone in the room seemed to be listening in on the conversation waiting for the answer or reply.

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 02:45 AM

Josie shrugged her shoulders. "I'll have to think about it," she replied in a small voice as she then felt her phone go off. She fished out her phone and found it to be Mr. Anonymous once again. She smirked. 'Yeah, I'm here. I really regret wanting to be a cheerleader. They're all snobs and my boyfriend is now turning into one of them =( ' she replied as she let out a sigh.

This Mr. Anonymous was the only person she really opened up to. He seemed to understand her--get her in every way her own boyfriend couldn't. She looked around the lunch room, her eyes slipping over every guy with a cell phone in his hand. She let out a disappointed sigh. It could be anyone....

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 02:51 AM

'Ready for your first hint? And yea I know how they can be.' the text came in a reply to hers. He was actually looking at her a few times though no one really noticed since everyone thought the outsiders were jealous of the cheerleaders for what they had and that was popularity though they were more wrong than ever. The outsiders just liked to be left alone to their own worlds not wanting to be bothered half the time unless it was by friends and some even by families.

Ciehsa and the others started talking about the shopping they were going to do this weekend, doing their hair, nails, and a full make over to match just for next week's spirit week.

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 02:56 AM

Josie gulped and stared down at her cell phone. Soon, she typed in 'I guess.....'. Then she buried her cell phone in her coat pocket as she got up, threw her untouched lunch tray away, and headed out to the courtyard. She needed some alone time at the moment.

She laid down in the perfect grassy lawn of the school's courtyard as the hot summer sun hit her skin and a cool upcoming fall breeze brought refreshment for the heat every perfect moment. She sighed and rolled onto her stomach as she rested her head on her one hand while her other hand held her phone, her eyes awaiting Mr. Anonymous' reply.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 03:01 AM

Jason whom at the moment felt like a stalker, walked out of the room and to his usual tree which wasn't too far from her yet she never really noticed. 'Let's make this a little easier, since you already know I am in your school since I've told you what you were wearing 3 weeks ago on a tuesday morning when I complimented you' he texted and waited a couple moments while texting out the next one 'You've seen, known, and met me before in the past' 'This would be more helpful though if you would ask a yes or no question' The sun was out, the clouds slowly passed by, it was a nice day to be outside and luckily the teachers didn't care when they walked out.

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 05:45 AM

To Josie, this was rather exciting. her feet slightly kicked back and forth in the air as she smiled down at her phone. Soon, she thought real hard. Hardly anyone compliments her, and when they do, she hardly ever pays attention. 'Three weeks ago? Well, I hardly even pay attention to compliments...' she admitted through text as she thought some more.

The ones, for sure, who had complimented her exactly three weeks ago was Brendan saying he liked the new grunge look (she wore cargo pants, her sister's converse shoes, and a Three Days Grace tee shirt), Carl who was the kindest nerd she knew who she loved smiling at and saying hi to hope to make his day, Jason who was one of few nice guys towards her, and Mr. Ryan who sometimes acts like her personal Dr. Phil. She pushed her eyebrows and gagged at the thought of a teacher being her text pal.

'Wait, please tell me you're not a teacher...cause I only have three ideas of who you are...' she then texted.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 06:28 AM

(haha I had a teacher named Mr. Ryan for History lol)

'Nah, I'm not old enough to be a teacher. And who all do you think I am? First and last names?' he text to her back. Watching her below was amusing since she didn't know and reminded him of when she was a child again under the sun in the spring time. (Tho it's not spring or is it? I am trying to write more, but when I'm upset my mind wanders and I lose concentration)

Shiverpass

Old 12-30-2010, 06:34 AM

((Ha haha wow. XD And are you okay? If you want, you can pm me and I'll listen.))

'Carl Sanders and Adrian Kempferd are my guesses D= ' she replied, giggling a bit at the thought of it being Carl. That would just be wrong in her opinion...but now Jason was a whole other story. She was sure hot, in her eyes, and the fact he always seemed nice to her brightened such a image to her. (It's summer.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-31-2010, 01:26 AM

(Nah it's kewl, guys ebing Jerks and all but another ex is being all depressed like and that bugs me since he just wants attention)

Texting back after laughing a little and seeing his clock saying they had 15 minutes still he texted 'Nope, not me. I'm better than those two, at least I think I am. I get to talk to a lovely girl everyday during school time and I have her number. Thats gotta mean something more than them. I can say this much, I live in your neighborhood and I know there's at least 3 other guys besides me live on your street.' he thought that was too long but hey it fit.

Shiverpass

Old 01-24-2011, 04:43 AM

((Oh my gosh, I'm so, so sorry! My computer was down forever trying to get a bunch of viruses I got off. But it's all back in one piece and I'll be on regularly again!!!))

Josie really wasn't sure. 'I'll think about it.' Josie replied as she closed her phone and walked into her English class. She sighed as she took a seat next to the window, ignoring the fact that Brendan kept trying to get her attention. He whispered her name a few times, then tried sending her a text, then threw a paper ball before her on her desk, then even reached over and poked her shoulder for a few moments. When Josie didn't respond, he sighed and gave up.

The day seemed to have passed by in a blur for Josie. She passed her quizzes, did her work, took notes, turned in homework, wrote down her homework assignments, and paid attention as best as possible. But she frequently found herself looking out the windows at the lawn that surrounded the school, unable to stop thinking that there was so much more meant to be a part of her life. Not to mention this mysterious guy who keeps texting her who she felt so connected with even through text.