Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-04-2011, 12:59 AM

"Lesson on Forbidden Love"

Plot: A new teacher arrives to take the place of old Mrs. Burton and he is now teaching the math class. No one knows much about the teacher but when a student starts having trouble concentrating in class, the kid starts failing. So the sub for the year tells the kid if he wants help, come after school. The rest you ask? You'll see?

Quote:
Name- Jason Summers
Age- 24 (I knew a sub irl that was 21 lol)
Pic-

Last edited by Kia_; 01-08-2011 at 06:18 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 AM

Name- Ian Mason
Age- 16
Pic-

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 06:21 PM

At Hazelwood West Highschool the bell for class to begin was about to ring in the next 3 minutes. Mr. Summers was already in the classroom as other kids decided to skip the class seeing a substitute and others came early for class. The sun shown in the room bringing in more light, there weren't hardly any clouds in the sky and it was going to be a nice day.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 06:34 PM

Ian walked to class slowly. He knew there was a sub. But that didn't make a difference for him. He got to the class and took his seat in the back of the class. He leaned his chair back until it was resting against the wall.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 07:04 PM

(I hope the picture I chose is okay)

The bell rang while everyone ran to classes and soon enough everyone made it in the door with a couple tardy students. Though Mr. Summer didn't bother with tardies today until he learned the names of the students. Standing up and walking in front of the teacher's desk, he leaned on it a bit and then spoke "Good Morning class" the class didn't respond "Good Morning Class" this time the class spoke almost in unision saying "Good Morning teacher"

"Alright good, I am Mr. Summers and I am taking over Mrs. Burton's math class here for the rest of the year. Most of you will think of that as a good thing, because I am a substitute that is. But I am actually your new teacher for the entire year." Mr. Summers explained. "Now since there isn't that many of you, we will begin with a little introduction game. You will tell me your name, one like, one dislike, and your favorite school subject" Mr. Summers added and waited then looked over to a girl known as Sophie Millers.

"How about we start with this young lady," Mr. Summers said looking towards Sophie. "Okay" Sophie smiled jumping up, Sophie was your gymnastics type girl with short brown hair to her shoulders in layers and highlights. She was tall about 5"5 and looked to be about 15 or 16 but not any older. She had honey brown eyes and loved to have energy. "My name is Sophie Millers. I love gymnastics, I hate school food, and my favorite subject is Gym" She smiled and then sat down. A boy in the front rolled his eyes.

"Sophie choose the next victim" Mr. Summers spoke smiling. Sophie chose the guy who rolled his eyes "Ryan, stand up" she spoke grinning as she sat at her desk. "Fine, My name is Ryan Andrews. I love football, I hate Sophie over there, and my favorite class is lunch if that's a class" he spoke. Going through the 12 kids in the class room Mr. Summers realized he missed one of the students. "and what about you?" he was talking to Ian in the back of the room looking at him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 07:09 PM

{{It's fine.}}

Ian was barely paying attention when the teacher, Mr. Summer, was talking. He halfway listened to the students when they were talking. But that was only because he knew most of these people his entire life. He didn't care what the teacher had to say. "You talking to me? I'll pass." he said. He rested his head against the wall as he watched the teacher.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 07:13 PM

"Oh come on, it really is simple. Why not just try it?" Mr. Summers spoke smiling not letting him let it go.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 07:15 PM

"I don't want to." Ian said. "You can't make me."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 07:24 PM

"You can either answer this simple question or you can go to the office for insubordination" Mr. Summers spoke still the smile didn't leave his face. There was something odd about the teacher and some of the kids just watched the conversation. "At least tell me your name"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 07:26 PM

"I think I'd rather go to the office." Ian said. He was purposely trying to annoy the teacher. He felt as though it was his job seeing as no one else was. "And I don't think I will tell you my name."

"His name's Ian Mason." a student said. Ian glared at them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 07:32 PM

"Ah thank you Sophie" Mr. Summers replied "Now we can get on with the class" and Mr. Summers ignored Ian keeping in mind he might be a trouble starting student. "Your teacher planned a test for today but I'm canceling it thanks to Sophie over there and now thanks to Ian you all have bookwork to do. I want you to do pages 26-28 all" Mr. Summers replied as students groaned and some went to work. Other glared at Ian like 'thanks alot' and went on to doing their work. "This will be a test grade though, if you need help raise your hand"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 08:55 PM

Ian watched as the class got started on the work. He, of course, wasn't going to do it. Nobody could force him to do it, so why bother. He just sat silently, staring at nothing in particular.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 10:58 PM

Mr. Summers kept watching Ian throughout the class though it seemed Ian didn't notice really. A week goes by and Ian still doesn't do anything while Mr. Summers lets it go until Friday came up. The bell rung and he called Ian over to his desk before Ian could go home.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 11:20 PM

Ian reluctantly went over to Mr. Summer's desk. "What do you want? I need to leave." he said. He crossed his arms across his chest.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 11:22 PM

"If you don't start doing your work in class, I will call home to your parents leaving a message. If you delete that message I will personally make a trip to your house and explain it all in person. You need to start doing your work or you will fail. If you don't understand then talk to me after class but you can't just sit there everyday doing nothing" Mr. Summers speaks.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 12:41 AM

"Go ahead. Call my parents. It's not like they're ever home anyway. And you can't force me to do the work. Now. If there is nothing else, then I'm leaving." Ian said. He turned and started towards the door.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 12:44 AM

Mr. Summers stood up and blocked the doorway so that Ian couldn't leave. "What's so bad that you can't do your work at school? What keeps you from having a good or decent day?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 12:47 AM

Ian glared at him. "Nothing. I just don't feel like doing the work. Now, get out of my way. I need to go home." he said. He tried pushing past Mr. Summers.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 01:22 AM

(Sorry I would've wrote more but my dad was in the room and while writing anything like this I don't like him reading it)

Mr. Summers wouldn't move and he wasn't dropping the subject as thunder was heard throughout the school and the rain poured down while lighting lit up the sky. "You can't just feel like doing nothing all day long for a week Ian." but soon enough he moved out of the way "Suit yourself but if you ever want to talk, I'll be here"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 01:24 AM

{{It's alright. I understand that.}}

"That is exactly what I feel like doing for the week." Ian said. He started walking, but stopped at the door. "Don't count on me wanting to talk either." he said. and with that, he left.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 02:06 AM

Mr. Summers headed out, most of the kids were waiting for friends or parents. Walking over to his car, still pouring down rain, he unlocked his door and started the car after putting his seatbelt on.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 03:09 AM

Ian started walking home. He didn't mind the rain as it poured down on his head. It actually felt pretty good. He walked slowly, not in a huge hurry to get home to his empty house.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 03:11 AM

Mr. Summers drove home the opposite way, he was heading towards an old neighborhood but a good quiet one at that. Parking his car after turning into his house he goes inside (no idea what to write)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 03:19 AM

Ian arrived home.

{{Hmm..Skip to whenever they start getting closer??}}

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 03:45 AM

(Okay let's try this)

~~~Three Weeks later~~~

Mr. Summers is sitting in class grading papers while the rest of the class is working on their tests. It was a tuesday afternoon and school was to be over with almost. In the mean time, (does Ian even have parents?) Some kids started to push Ian around whenever they could to make themselves feel better and would sometimes gang up on him. Kinda like the odds of 10 to 1.