Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2011, 05:35 AM

[imgleft]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z61/Whyvillex3/Junjou%20Romantica/ROMANTICA-1.jpg[/imgleft]
Danny Mathers
«Ribe»
General Information
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
«Got it memorized?» Danny Mathers
«Just an alias» Danny
«It's really just a number» 16
«Don't judge me» Human
«My Profession» Student

Details
«Like what you see?» I'm the smaller male
«I'm the best» I am just a human boy nothing special about me
«There's more than meets the eye» I have a scar on my tummy where I once had a major operation
«It's not just skin deep» Shy sweet book worm. Who in love with his next door neighbor who treat him like a little brother.
«Writing my story» My story really simple I am an only child and my parent work over sea so I have the house to my self most days. I go to high school and I have been crashing on my next door neighbor who treat me like their brother. I tried everything to get them to look at me as some thing more but nothing works. My life been just heart ache after heart ache I get tease at school for not having a girl friend. I just want some one who wants me back.

Miscellaneous Facts
«My secret obsession» My neighbor
«I bet you never knew» // I don't know how to use computers
"Please some one Love me"

Last edited by Ribe; 03-09-2011 at 06:24 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 PM

[code]
Lunar08
«Ameika»
General Information
«Got it memorized?» owner hasn't picked one yet
«Just an alias» none
«It's really just a number» 1 but appears to be 19
«Don't judge me» andriod/robot
«My Profession» to please the person who bought me

Details
«Like what you see?» this is me
«I'm the best» anything i am program for
«There's more than meets the eye» has a tail also

Miscellaneous Facts
«I bet you never knew» // has a hair fetish

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2011, 09:05 PM

One day on Danny way home from school he saw a man drop his wallet on the ground by accident and kept on walking. Danny could not over look this and moved over to the wallet pick it up and chase after the man. The man had finally stop when he was at grapple stand and was ordering some thing to eat. When he went to pay he realize his wallet was missing and started to flip out.

Finally Danny caught up to the man. "Here you drop this I been trying to get your attention for a while now but you were out of it."

The man smiled and took his wallet back and check it and smiled knowing ever thing was there and offer the man at the grapple stand the money and took his food. Before he looked back to Danny. "Your a sweet kid not many would return a wallet with over $10,000 dollar and some other things in it of value."

Danny just smiled. "Well it wasn't mine so I had no right to keep it and plus I saw you drop it so I know how to find you."

The man smiled. "My name is Frank and I really thank you because without my wallet I would not have my cards for my work and that would be a problem."

"What do you do for work?" Danny asked.

"Well I am in to android/robot creation sells. Aka artificial girl friends or boy friends so lonely people." Frank laughed. "Well do you have a girlfriend?" He asked.

"Wow that sounds really cool that you can do that now a days. I didn't know android had gotten to that point." Danny shrugged at the next question. "Oh no I have trouble luck with girls. No one likes me."

"How would you like to try one of our android/robot for 2 week for free?" Frank said. "I mean it would be a thank you for turning my wallet what do you say?"

Danny blinked. "Really? But I can't expect that its too much."

"Oh think of it as a thank you gift you can return its only for two weeks and it will help me out with my research data on what guys actually want. So how old are you kid?" Frank asked.

"Sure I guess I could what do I do?" Danny asked then looked to Frank. "Oh I'm 16 years old."

"When you fill out the paper lie about your age pull down 18 OK just so this will work out." Frank smiled and handed Danny a card out of the wallet. "Just go to that web site and fill out the info for me and enter the prom code and it will be shipped right to you."

Danny nodded and took then card and went off to go home to get him self a android girl friend. He was so very happy. Danny turned on his computer and started to fill out the info.

Whats your name..... Danny Mathers
How old are you...... 18

The questions were very basic until it got in to personalty and whats he like and dislike. He program the android for the works everything. But when it came to the sex of the android he forgot and left it blank because he did not see where to fill that in. So he just smiled and send in the form on line.

Two days later a big box arrived show up at his place and Danny was so excited and quickly open the box. But when he did he saw a male android in the box fully nude and he freak out. "what a guy a guy!! I order a girfriend..... ummm ummm what am I going to do." There was a note trapped to the android chest. It read to turn me on kiss my lips and it will wake me it. "No way I'm not kissing a male!!!"With all of his freaking out he tripped back wards and trying to catch his balance but he end up falling forward and knocking the android over and he end up on top of it his lips touching the android lips. Turning it on.

Danny looked shocked as he looked at what he had done and got off of him. "I just kiss..." He blushed and shook it off those the lips felt so very real to him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2011, 09:44 PM

The auburn wolf ears twitched a little bit as life started to come to the andriod, his tail started to wag just a little bit, his eyes opened to reveal the most shocking blue eyes that is impossible for anyone to have. He sat up and ran a hand through his auburn hair before he locked his sight on Danny, he gave a sweet smile, revealing a mole right next to his right eye. "Hello.....Boyfriend." he said to him as he pulled him close into a hug and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 03:33 AM

Danny started to flailed around trying to escape the android grip on him as he once again was kissing the android. "Stop that" He tried to push away but the android was stronger then him. Now that he looked at it, there was ears and a tail on it. Oh dear he thought. He grab his cell phone and call Mr. Frank number right away there was things wrong with his android that need to be taken care of.

"Hello what can I do for you Danny?" Danny number show up on the caller idea.

"Look Mr. Frank there some thing wrong with my android a few things!" He seem up set on the phone.

"Oh come down and tell me what is wrong with it?"

"Well for one its a guy and not a girl. For two it has wolf ears and a tail!!!!" Danny stated panic on the phone. "I want to return it right away!"

"Well lets see what you order first there should be a copy of your order in the box I'll look it up on line as well. But can you fine the order form"

Danny looked and found it and started to read it sure enough he had click part animal wolf ears and tail on it.

Frank read over the phone the order. "Well the wolf ears and tail you order but you left the gender blank so we just sent you one of the new model he very handy to have."

"But I'm a guy....he a guy..... I can't date a guy!!" Danny said

"Well I guess we should take it back. You have not turn it on yet right?" Frank asked.

"Well I didn't mean too I trip and it now turn on and started to move on it own." Danny said softly.

"Sorry to say we can not return it yet your stuck with him for the trail you can return him after that. Sorry. Can I help you with any thing else?"

Danny lowered his head. "No...."

Frank smiled on his end. "well have a nice day and you have any other troubles let me know."

Danny sighed and hung up the phone and looked to the android. "So whats your name?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 03:44 AM

"I am Lunar08." he said to him as he still had the wrapping paper kindly covering his lower regions as he begins to sniff Danny's, after a few more minutes he begins to stroke it, even nibbling on a piece of it as a he continued to hold Danny in his lap. A low growling sound eminated from his throat, which could be close to purringif listened to carefully, even nuzzled Danny some as his tail wagged back and forth showing he was excited/happy.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 03:49 AM

"Hey... hey... hey don't touch there!!!" Danny wiggled and tried to escape his android arms. "Let me go right now...." He had to think what was he going to do this android was nude he would have to get it clothes. But his would be to small for it maybe he could used some of his dad old clothes. "We need to get you dress lunar your nude and well that not right."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 03:59 AM

Lunar08 let go of Danny really fast, causeing him tofall on the floor, he had a surprised look on his face for a few minutes before it got very serious and he stood up, the wrpping paper falling down. "You are suppose to name me....and i am built to be your lover. Do you have a problem with me?" he said in a very low voice as a more menacing growl came from his throat, it was clear that he was a bit touch android, who was not to happy about a few things.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 04:13 AM

"MY LOVER!!!!" He looked to nude android who was now standing up. "That wasn't what I ask for....!!" He blushed at the nude android. "We need to get you cloths come with me." He grab lunar wist and took him to his parent room to get cloths for him some boxers pants and a t shirt. "Put this on..." He didn't know what to think of the android now. "What do you mean I was told the android I got would be my girl friend but I end up getting a male....."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 04:23 AM

Lunar08 was still growling in a mean way but he did follow after Danny, snatching the clothes from him and tugging them on, even though it was some old person's clothes to him he still managed to look good in them. "What do you think you got? I am a very high class model that full fills peoples werewolf fetish, in other words i am a love machine, all androids are love machines. If your disgusted that i am a male...then...." he said to hiimnot finishing as what he was saying as he turnned and made his way to the kitchen, pulling a knife out before he went back to where he had left Danny at, all in a few minutes. "Then i won't be a male." he said as he pulled down the box shorts and held the knife up so he could fix the "male" problem that Danny was having with him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 04:33 AM

"ARK!!!! No don't do that!!!" Danny cover his own bites even if lunar was an android he could not stand the thought of having that cut off. Or worst if he would have to pay because he broke the android that would be even worst. "Please pet the knife now no need to do that. Its just two week...." He sighed and sat on his parent bed. "I mean I didn't know at all it wasn't explain to me at all. I just thought it would be nice to have a girl friend so my friend s would not pick on me about being single all the time. But... this was not what I expect. I saw on your tag you are brand new so that means I the first the own you then?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 04:45 AM

Lunar08 put the knife down as Danny had asked but he didn't pull up his pants as he plopped down on the floor, looking at Danny, never blinking as he just stared him down. "You should have put female then." he said n a vicious growl towards Danny, his ears laying back in away that said that he was mad,his tail not moving from it's spot. "I am the first 8 prototype they have built so yes you are the first and only person who has picked me." he said in a slightly calmer voice as he continued to stare down Danny, full aware of the Male's vital system.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 04:54 AM

"Well I thought I did but I could not found where to click it. Oh well according to Mr. Frank that can not be changed now." He shrugged. "So I have to name you huh?" Danny looked at Lunar. "Well I guess that explain why your named lunar because your a werewolf." He laughed. "So why not call you Conall it mean Strong wolf. Do you like that name?" He looked to Lunar and could see that the android was mad. But he was surprise he up set him so. "Why are you so mad at me?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 05:06 AM

"I don't have complaints about it, Conall it will be then." he said to him as he rolled his eyes slightly, he wantted to make Danny very submissive, after all he was very angry that he kept talking about girls when he gots him. "Why am i mad? First of all you order me and make me the way you want me. Second of all you sit the and complain about the way i am made. why shouldn't i be mad?" he said to him as he jumpped up ontohis feet, leaving slight indentations in the floor, and it was clear he was find with being nude sense he still had not pulled the shorts up to cover his manhood.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 05:51 AM

Danny rushed over and pulled the boxers and pants up and zip and button them. "You need to keep clothes on its not right to walk around nude." Then he looked at the floor and blinked. "Ummm please be careful you don't want to go through the floor. Come on let go to my room. This is my mom and dad room." He took Cornall hand and took him in to his room. "Look I didn't know you were a mature doll. I thought it was just... I don't know... Look I have you for two week.... So I'll have to make the most of it... But I'm just not in to guys... But I guess we could be friends for the two weeks. Those if we go out we have to hide the ears and tail people will freak if they see them. I mean the pants hide them but there looks like a little budge back there but that will be ok. I guess we could but a hat over your ears." He looked to Conall. "Don't be mad ok"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 06:15 AM

Conall grumbled a little bit, letting Danny help him with his shorts,but he just ended up pulling his tail out of them since it was really uncomfortable for him even if he was a robot. He looked down at thier hands as he slowly followed after the boy, he was not happy about the just being friends partsince it wasn't something that he was happy about. "So you don't want to keep me....and don't like my ears or tail.......or that i am male." he said in a calm voice, it wasas if his angerwas completely wipped away with just that simple command, "don't be mad", this was going to be a very interesting two weeks considering the fact that Conall had no intention of hidding how he looked just because Danny was embarassed of him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 06:22 AM

"Well I got you on a free two week trail... I don't think I could pay for you even I want to keep you... I mean I don't make that kind of money. I don't know how much you cost it didn't say but I bet its a lot. You really look like a human minus the animals parts." He looked at him. "Well I can't say I don't like them they are kind of cute but other people would well not know what to make of it. I mean I can't tell them what you really are with out them thinking I am a perve of some thing." Danny was glad Conall angry seem to go away it was making happy. "Maybe this won't be so bad after all"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 06:34 AM

Conall sat down and listened towhat was being said to him, not saying anything as he stored the conversation for alater date to becompletely analized for data. "Wouldn't you want to use me anyway and as much as you can since it is a free trail?" he said to Danny as he pointted out that anything they do together would be free for two weeks and that he wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble. "As for my animal parts.....i will wear a hat while in public....but i will not shove my tail in my pants. I dohave pain sensors and that hurts and is uncomfortable." he said in a blank computer information way as hehad a straight face, he did finda string on the floor andused that to tie his auburn hair back, revealing the mole under his right eye once more.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 06:41 AM

"Pain sensors really." He touch Conall tail a little and watched it move. "wow you really are life like. More so then I thought." He blushed. "But I have never been with any one like that and that should be with the one you love any ways." He smiled. "So want to go out to the mall or some thing then?"

Last edited by Ribe; 03-09-2011 at 07:10 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 07:03 AM

((*fangirl scream and nosebleed thus fainting and fomaing at the mouth cause of epicness*))

"You do know that i you will have to pay for everything right?" Conall said to him, considering the fact that he was completely penniless and well he had no clue what a mall was but he did search his data really quickand figured out itwasa placeto buy various things. "Please refraim from touching my tail and ears since you want to be 'friends'....yes we shall go to this mall." he said as he stood up, his tail qickly swishing away from Danny's touch, he stopped for aminute and got a blank look on his face for a few seconds before he blinked like a normal human and smiled softly.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 07:10 AM

"Ummm I don't think you have with money so don't worry about it. Plus its just window shopping meaning we don't have to buy any thing just look." He sighed sad as the tail was moved from his hand. It was so soft and felt so very real he could not believe it "Oh.... I can't touch them..." He sighed then got off the bed and grab his coat then grab a trench coat for Conall and a hat. "Put these on the coat could not hurt your tail just hide it from view ok?" He looked at Conall face. "What wrong you had a blank look in your eyes?"

(hehehe what part?)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2011, 07:18 AM

((all of it cause it is all adoreable!!!!))

"It feels worng to be wearing your dad's clothes......i could get a job if i need to." Collan said to him as he took the fadora and set it on his head, he couldn't hear anything so he ripped some holes into it so his ears could poke out of it. He then took the trench coat and pulled it on, wagging his tail to make sure hehad room and thatit was comfortable, after that he felt much better and smiled some more. "Hmm....oh my system was just being updated.....it happens." he said, shruggin like it was no big deal, they were just giving him more information on the area.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2011, 09:10 PM

Danny smiled. "Well at less the ears poking up look like they are part of the hat." He looked over Conall. "Well I know it weird but I don't have any other clothes that would fit you. I mean my would be way to small on you." Danny looked him over. "Oh your system update automatically? Well that kind of cool I guess" He headed for the door. "Well no need to get a job ok because well I'm not to sure..." He smiled "Well lets go"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-10-2011, 03:36 AM

Conall grabbed Danny's hand as he followed him out the door, it was just a simple sign of romance, he he figured he would have to work on this male for quit some time. "Yes, as long as there is a wireless internet around i can be updated, access, even wiped clean." he said to him as if it was nothing, going down the street in a very specific direction, after all he had the area map in his head, knowing were everything was and which was safest and the fastest way to get there. "Do you have a job?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2011, 03:50 AM

"Wiped clean that sound really cruel to do to you." Danny said he blushed that Conall had taken his hand. He was not expecting that and did not know how to react to it. "No one would wipe your memory clean would they?" He asked looking in to Conall's eyes. The he shook his head and just kept walking. "Umm no I'm only 16 and well my parent take care of the money. I do get an allowness each week for taken care of the house those."