Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-22-2011, 12:55 AM

Veira gulped but nodded. "Yes I do Ami...it's not that I don't like you...it's just that I don't like the school or teachers so far..." she said and sighed. "You don't have to get mad." she added with fear in her eyes.

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:51 PM

Ami let go of her and smiled, as if putting on a different persona. "Good." Her eyes lowered to a glare. "I didn't want to lose my new friend." She giggled and turned. Her posse of girls, who didn't even blink when she had harassed Veira, followed her, all of the arms crossed. They went back to their normal table and gossiped frivolously. Ami joined in taking piercing glances at Veira.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-27-2011, 06:52 PM

Veira looked at Ami and grabbed her phone then ran to the nurse's office. From there she decided to call her mom and explained all that had happened. "That's why I think it would be best for me to transfer..." she said.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-27-2011, 06:58 PM

Ami turned to her friends. "Now I wonder where she's going all of a sudden. She better watch herself." She said with a grin. "Well, in any case, if she does decide to transfer, we know where to find her. Right?" She giggled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-27-2011, 07:15 PM

"Okay mom.....I have to go now...I'll see you at home." she said and hung up. Her mother said she would try homeschooling instead. Veira decided to head to the library to read her book in peace and quiet.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-29-2011, 06:11 AM

Ami finished her lunch and decided to take her boyfriend to the library. "Come on there's still a lot of tine left." He smirked. "Fine." They headed to the library and they hid themselves in between aisles. She kissed him, passionately, wrapping her legs around him. He kept pulling up her skirt, rubbing up her thigh. Ami smiled through each move. "You know we'll be in a worls of trouble if we're caught." He. Smacked her. "Shut up. Don't say that and just keep going." Ami rolled her eyes and continued kissing him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-29-2011, 03:12 PM

When Ami entered the library, Veira quickly got out of there and headed back to her next class where she waited for the bell to ring. At the moment, she wanted to be as far away as possible from Ami since she seemed to be scared of her now since what happened at the lunch table.

EmoMarionette

Old 08-01-2011, 07:01 AM

Ami's head perked up from their embrace. "Wait a sec." She poked her head and caught a glimpse of Veira leaving. What the hell was she doing? Kisuke pulled her back. "The library's locked right?" He smirked. Ami nodded and began to undress her boyfriend. This was the usual weekly deal with these two. To the school, they were known as the cutest couple who were so innocent, but it was sertainly not the case. The bell had rang when they were only half way through. It didn't stop them though. They went to class when they pleased. Finally finished, it was 10 minutes into class. Ami put her uniform back on and gave Kisuke one more kiss before cooly walking out the library. She went to the bathroom, brushed out her hair and sprayed herself with perfume. She walked back to her class and sat in her usual desk next to Veira. She didn't even give her a look. The teacher stared. "Ami I don't tolerate tardiness." Ami frowned. "I'm sorry. I was in the bathroom. I wasn't feeling well, but my tummy finally settled." She let out a tiny forced smile.