dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-15-2011, 03:56 PM

Amoria blushed a deep crimson at the implied meaning behind Emiko's words. Amoria could take things the wrong way some times. She didn't know if she was now or not but she couldn't help that she was turning very red.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-15-2011, 05:19 PM

Emiko giggled softly and went back to watching the sunset.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 07-17-2011 at 09:04 PM..

dragonlily14

Old 07-17-2011, 06:35 PM

Amoria yawned and leaned back against the wall behind her. She was happy that she had a roomie this year and exited for the things that were bound to happen. Even the school part.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-17-2011, 07:09 PM

"Miko-chan, are you ready for bed?" Emiko gazed at Amoria with tried eyes as she cuddled to Licorice.

dragonlily14

Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 PM

Amoria stood up.
"I sapose I am. It's been a long day for me." She said with a smile. She wanted to kiss Emiko but she was to afraid the girl would turn tail and run. She would rather have her as just a friend than have her run.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-17-2011, 07:39 PM

Emiko blushed a little and slowly rose to her feet. She held a hand out for Amoria.
"Let's go then~" She smiled, pushing the thought out of her head. Emiko still couldn't see her aura but it didn't bother her anymore, she was ready for any surprises Amoria had for her. I won't run... She thought to herself.

dragonlily14

Old 07-17-2011, 08:57 PM

Amoria took Emiko's hand and smiled. She caught her self holding her own breath and let it go. She hugged Emiko and smiled at the fact that she was shorter than the girl even with her heals on. She didn't want to let go but knew she had to and did so reluctently.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-17-2011, 09:02 PM

Emiko hugged back and released when Amoria did.
"Alright, let's head back." She smiled her sweet smile and went to lead since Amoria led them last time and Emiko knew how to follow the path back to the room.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 07-17-2011 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: wrong color >.<''

dragonlily14

Old 07-18-2011, 08:34 PM

Amoria nodded and followed Emiko. She was happy that today had been such a good day.

(stupid shortness lol)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 08:53 PM

(iz okay ^^)

Upon reaching the room she opened the wall like Amoria had done earlier and moved aside for her new friend.
"*Après toi, mon ami." She giggled a little when her french side came out.

*After you my friend.

dragonlily14

Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 PM

Amoria looked at Emiko strangly.
"Was that french you just spoke?" She asked only having heard part of it as she walked past her. Amoria had always been quick to pick up on languages and had deeply enjoyed it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 11:29 PM

Emiko gave a small nod and followed Amoria.
"It was. Sometimes I tend to speak french for no real reason." She hushed when she felt she wanted to start babbling and blushed a little.

dragonlily14

Old 07-18-2011, 11:35 PM

Amoria smiled.
"Thats lovley. Mind repeating it? I didn't catch the whole thing there for didn't understand it." She said with a smile as Emiko frowned at her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 12:03 AM

Emiko smiled back and gave a small nod.
"Après toi, mon ami." She repeated with a playful giggle. She couldn't help but to giggle a little when she spoke french.

dragonlily14

Old 07-19-2011, 12:14 AM

Amoria smiled at Emiko. She wanted to tell her that she liked her laugh. She thought it was cute. She now understood what she had said.
"Thanks. Your laugh is cute." She said being bold which was really unlike her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 12:31 AM

Emiko blushed softly and smiled sweetly.
"Thank you." She covered her mouth to yawn and went over to her bed before sitting on it. Emiko placed Licorice on the bed next to her and laid down so she was looking at the ceiling.

dragonlily14

Old 07-19-2011, 07:31 PM

Amora smiled when she blushed. She walked over to the bathroom grabbing her bathbag and pajama's out of her dresser on the way and walked though the laundry room and then stepping into the bathroom. She went back into the room to grab her blowdryer and her red and black towel She took her time in the shower and made sure she didn't forget anything. After she was done she opened the door and turned the fan on to blow the humidity and heat out of the rather large bathroom. She pluged in the blow dryer and started brushing out her hair. It always curled perfectly and she was greatfull for that. After she was done brushing her hair she took the blow dryer in her hand and started drying her hair. It didn't take her to long. After that she came back out to the main room and opened her rather large box. It had a stuffed animal hammok in it and she hung that up above her bed. It after that she put her animals on it. She had a lot. Then she pulled the last thing out of the box and set it next to her desk. It was a small black mini fridge. She pluged it in because the batteries had died and her food was starting to warm up. She pulled two vanilla puddings out of it and looked at Emiko.
"Here catch." She said after she was sure she was still awake and threw the pudding at her. they came with plastic spoons attached. She would have to get her stuff out of the bathroom but it could wait.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 09:58 PM

Emiko looked over just in time to catch the pudding cup and blinked a few times.
"Merci Miko." She smiled and opened her pudding after getting her spoon and 'omnomed' on it happily.

dragonlily14

Old 07-20-2011, 03:41 PM

"You're welcome." Amoria said with a smile then floped down on her bed to eat the pudding. It would have to do for now. She couldn't make a trip out of the school untill more people were here. It made it easyer.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 04:20 PM

When Emiko finished her pudding she got up to throw away her trash. She covered her mouth to yawn quietly. Emiko went back to her bed and curled up under the covers with Licorice.
"Bonne nuit... Amoria.." She said softly in a tired voice with a sweet smile. Her eyes closed and she was out like a light till morning.

dragonlily14

Old 07-20-2011, 07:17 PM

Amoria threw away her trash shortly after Emiko got up to throw away hers. She layed back on her bed. She'd clean up her things tomorrow. She was bound to sleep in like always and relaxed into the bed after throwing her bunny onto the animal hammok. She sighed. She was going to have weird dreams tonight. She turned to the wall and covered up. She started counting to her self and soon after that she fell asleep.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 07:24 PM

The next morning Emiko slowly opened her eyes and glanced at her clock. It was exactly 8 am.. She sighed softly under her breath and sat up, gently lifting Licorice up in front of herself.
"Good morning Licorice~" Emiko said softly before hugging her rabbit tightly, careful not to awake her roomate if she was still asleep.

dragonlily14

Old 07-20-2011, 07:31 PM

Amoria slept soundly. She probly should have told Emiko that she wouldn't wake up for anything, not even an alarm clock. Her mind stured and images began to form. She was dreaming that she was walking through the corridors. She kept walking and walking but couldn't find a way out. Then suddenly she was in front of a section that looked like it led to her room. She opened it only to find it led to a very old and odd room. It had no doors only openings that led to other areas. Their was no way into the rest of the school except the way she had came in. She frowned then something grabbed her from behind and she woke up and sat up in bed. She was breathing heavily and she wasn't happy. She floped back down on the bed and sighed.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 07:38 PM

Emiko got out of her bed and stretched. When she notice Amoria wake up, she blinked a few times and slowly walked over to Amoria's bed, she got an uneasy feeling from her roommate.
"Did you have a nightmare...?" She asked in a soft voice so she didn't startle her friend.

dragonlily14

Old 07-24-2011, 07:33 PM

Amoria turned her head to Emiko. She sighed again.
"Sorta yeah. Sept my dreams arn't usualy that vivd. It was odd." She said and frowned thinking back on it.