Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 07:54 PM

Name: Naomi Sparks
Appearance:

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 07-22-2011, 08:11 PM

(( I forgot to ask this but who is the popular girl and the outcast? ))

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 08:13 PM

((Oh, right. o.o Could I be the outcast?))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-22-2011, 08:19 PM

(( Sure. ^^ Would you like to post first or should I? ))

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 08:21 PM

((Alright, could you? ><))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-22-2011, 08:34 PM

(( Sure ))

Chris was completely exhausted. She had only gotten a few hours sleep due to the math homework she had put aside until the last minute to complete. Stepping past the school gates a deep yawn escaped past her lips and into the chilly morning air. Since it was already mid-autumn the tree leaves had already fallen and the days had begun to get cooler and cooler with each passing moment. Walking into the classroom,which was Chemistry, Chris's lips turned upward into her normal, happy smile. Immediately her friends gathered around her and began to chat about last nights party. Of course she was saddened by how excited they spoke of it since she wasn't able to go...damn that math homework. Curse whoever invented numbers! However as the seconds ticked by Chris returned to her happy-go-lucky self and began to enjoy her new day at school.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-23-2011, 02:40 PM

((^^))

Naomi sighed softly as she grabbed her books out of her locker. She actually didn't want to go to school that morning, but she had to, otherwise she'd get in trouble with the school and that was probably something she couldn't afford. She slowly made her way to class, wondering where her friend was. He never got sick so that couldn't be it. Maybe he was just a bit late... The girl smiled lightly as she noted that he was already in the back of the classroom. She quickly made her way to the seat next to him as she didn't want to be stuck with any of those giggling, gossiping girls. "I thought you'd wait for me, Lex." The girl pouted lightly, making the male chuckle. "Weeell, I was, but then there were those jocks, so.. Well, you-know." The male said, running a hand through his purple hairs.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-08-2011, 01:56 AM

As students began to shuffle back to there desks the bell rang and finally class begun. The male teacher walked into the room with his usual grumpy facial features and began to pass out papers to each student. Finally receiving her own sheet of paper Chris looked down and skimmed the page. It wasn't really a big deal to get a project from this man since he always handed them out at random times. The only issue she had was that she had to partner up with a random person which kinda freaked her out. What if this person was a weirdo or a lazy asshole and Chris was left to do all the work. Sighing deeply she laid her head on the desk and prayed for a close friend to be her partner. When the teacher finally finished passing out the papers he sat back in his chair behind his desk and began to call out partner names. As soon as Chris heard her own name her head perked up and she crossed her fingers....hoping for a person she knew well. The next name after her was some girl who was called Naomi Sparks. With a disappointing frown plastered to her lips Chris returned her head to her desk and began to curse the gods for her misfortune. What was going to happen when she had to work with a girl she didn't even know?