HHHNNNGGG
LOLWUT

Old 07-28-2011, 03:40 AM

Anastasia Blake

Gasping for breath and gripping tightly onto her 8 inch binder that was now filled to the brim, Anastasia came to a sudden halt before the desolate bike racks in front of her new school. Trinity Academy for Young Ladies was said to be one of the most prestigious high schools in the United States. Being that it was in Deltona, Florida and she was very new to the humid weather, Anastasia was sweating fairly much. She removed her sweatshirt and sighed, cursing herself for not selling her old winter clothes from New York.

As she walked through the front office doors, she looked at the clock and frowned. She was only ten minutes early- Not nearly enough time to check out the school's library before going to class. She tucked some of her short black hair behind a small ear and pushed her glasses up to see better. "Excuse me?" She said quietly at the front desk. A rather large woman with white hair tucked tightly into a bun peeked up at Anastasia and tilted her head. "New?" She blushed and nodded. "Yes, ma'am." The woman looked down to a computer screen and started typing. "Name?" "Anastasia Blake." A few seconds of endless typing later, the woman stood up and pulled some papers out of the copy-machine. She then handed them to Anastasia. "This has everything you need on it. Schedule, map, what's served for lunch today, stuff like that." The shy Anastasia smiled slightly and nodded. After a quick and painless "Thanks", she turned away and made her way through to the halls of building 2.

Many girls seemed to be wearing their hair up and Anastasia touched hers slightly, wondering if she should put her's up too... As she seemed to be looking down, she accidentally bumped into another girl who was putting on make up. "Ow! Whatch it, you twat!" Anastasia blinked and looked over to see a rather skinny blond girl with a light pink stain over her cheek from where she'd missed her lips. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" "Oh, just go back to the library already..." She huffed and stormed off with two girls that looked similar to her following in her flank.

Anastasia stood still for a while, processing what had just happened. After shaking it off, she looked down at her schedule and saw that she had math first. Suddenly smiling wider than she'd ever smiled before, she walked proudly to room 2-19. After giving her new teacher- a rather attractive young-looking red head- her schedule and getting it signed off, she found an empty desk at the front and dropped her binder down, pulling out some pencils and getting ready for the bell.

Last edited by HHHNNNGGG; 07-28-2011 at 03:45 AM..

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 05:08 AM

Jennifer Jares

It was early, to god damned early for so much annoyance, alarm clock blaring near her head, phone vibrating with a call from her best friend telling her to be ready in ten minutes; she was coming to get her. Jennifer, or as her friends more affectionately called her, JJ didn’t even answer the phone it was the same thing every morning. ”Jennifer get up, you were supposed to be up ten minutes ago, get your lazy butt out of bed” the loud voice of her mother traveled up the stairs helping to pull her daughter out of a nice dream. Giving up on trying to get another few minutes sleep JJ pulled herself out of bed and still groggy stumbled down the hall towards the bathroom. Maybe a shower would help to perk her up, flipping on the water she took a quick shower and then pulled on her cheerleading uniform. Why did I join? Oh right Catlin her best friend talked her into it. Catlin her perky blond best friend who had changed once she got on the cheerleading squad. Now she was some jerky bimbo who cared more about her popularity, makeup, hair, and clothes then she did about anything else. So why am I on the team?

The honk of a horn from outside signaled the arrival of her friend Catlin, grabbing her bag she dashed out the door with a quick goodbye to her mother. ”Wait Jen did you eat?” her mother called leaning out the door to watch her daughter jump in the front seat of a pink convertible, a car Catlin had gotten for her birthday. ”No but I’m not hungry I’ll eat later. Mom we have practice after school so I’ll be home late” JJ barely had time to finish her sentence before they drove off making small talk about girls at the school. Or in Catlin’s case, the guy she had seen at the mall who asked for her number. JJ knew what she was talking about, she had been there after all, but she wasn’t really interested in hearing all over again how hot Catlin thought the guy was. Her mind wandered as the wind blew through her hair drying it, ”JJ are you listening to me?” the whining voice of her best friend Catlin broke into her thoughts. ”Yes Cat I’m listening” Jennifer sighed annoyance clear in her tone. Catlin smiled and went off on another tangent about the man, guy, bunny, whatever JJ wasn’t listening.

They got to school Trinity Academy for girls, Catlin constantly bemoaned the fact that they went to an all girl’s school, but Jennifer honestly didn’t mind. As the pair, joined up by two other cheerleaders, both as blond and perky as Catlin walked down the hall. Trish, captain of the squad and all around bitch in JJ’s opinion was putting on makeup and not paying attention was bumped into by a small thing holding a heavy looking binder. She should have been paying attention it wasn’t really the girls fault that Trish decided to put make up on as she walked down the hall shaking her head JJ didn’t wait to see the conclusion instead she set off down the hall towards her first class. Math, she was always glad for the fact that she was a tad smarter than the rest of the squad and had classes without them for the most part. After signing in she took her customary seat in the back, it was only then that she noticed the girl from earlier came in.

HHHNNNGGG
LOLWUT

Old 07-28-2011, 06:38 AM

Anastasia was focused. Her eyes was on the prize and she was determined to stand out in class. At her previous school in New York, she was top of her class in everything. (( Other than phys-ed )) Knowing that Trinity was a very hard school to get into, she was aiming for excellence in grades. As class began, the teacher walked around droning about how important math is in the "real-world" as if they were secretly in some ninth dimension that they didn't know about and their lives were nothing but a dream. She scoffed at the equations written on the board loud enough for girls in her general area to hear. As one by one, the girls raised their hands to answer questions, Anastasia's hand was down. Her arms were crossed, in fact. I'm definitely switching out of this baby class asap... She thought to herself in silence, disturbed that some students were answering questions incorrectly. Yet, she kept quiet.

For some reason, as a girl was called out in the back, Anastasia shyly turned around. Apparently a few girls had been talking the entire duration of the class and the teacher had just now decided that she wanted to do something about it. She recognized the girl she bumped into and her posse. Apparently they were cheerleaders according to their cute little outfits. Anastasia blushed slightly when she noticed one of the girls- a short haired brunette with a large bust. Tilting her head at the girl and finding herself studying her, Anastasia felt like she didn't quite fit in with her other cheerleader friends. There was something a bit off that she couldn't place her finger on. Suddenly getting the feeling that they were both looking at each other, Anastasia blushed bright red and faced forward again, pretending to take notes like the good little know-it-all she wanted to be.

After the stern-talking to from the teacher was over, the bell signaling the end of the period rang. Anastasia grabbed her binder with both hands and hauled it out of the room, going on nothing but sheer willpower to not look back and sneak another peak at the cheerleader. Note to self: Attend pep rallies... She grinned slightly as she weaved her way through girls to her next class.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 08:18 PM

Math, it was always math that gave her problems it wasn’t that the girl was stupid math just wasn’t her best subject. It was the only class, well besides science, that she got a C in. Trish and the rest of the squad, well the ones in her class. Including Trish, Catlin, Ashley, and Britney all sat in a sort of group around JJ talking, in not very quiet voices, throughout the entire class. The teacher was droning on and on about how fabulous math was asking questions and getting answers from the other girls in class, the cheerleaders in back hadn’t been called on yet, lucky for them because aside from JJ none of them were paying a lick of attention. Finally though the teacher, annoyed with the group singled one of them out asking her a particularly difficult question, there was no way in hell Ashley, a chesty red haired cheerleader, was ever going to get the question right.

”JJ, JJ I think that girl is staring at you” Catlin said in a low voice while Ashley attempted to answer the question, and basically fell flat. ”Wait what?” her mind had wandered, not realizing the fact that she was caught in a staring contest with the girl from earlier. The new girl who had bumped into Trish and gotten a good treat to just how sweet the captain of the cheer squad was. ”The girl you’re looking at right now, geez JJ where is your mind today” Catlin said in an annoyed tone, and though JJ didn’t look at her friend she could just see the girl rolling her eyes. ”Maybe she has a thing for you” Catlin teased a mean smile on her face just envisioning the possibilities. ”You and your perverse imagination Cat” JJ snapped just as the girl seemed to realize they were staring at one another, face red she whipped around facing the front. ”Yeah but guys love my dirty mind” Catlin returned smugly. It wasn’t a secret that while JJ could attract guys, either she lost interest in them, or they in her.. she didn’t know if it was her fault but she just wasn’t as interested in guys as her friends were.

Class mercifully came to an end, the whole squad hurried out quick grateful the class was finally over. JJ was happy to say that her next class History didn’t have even one of the other members of the cheer squad, it was like a little break from the bitchiness. For the most part JJ did get along with the others, but there were times she just needed to get away. Calling a quick goodbye over her shoulder JJ went and grabbed her books out of her locker before going to History, a class taught by an older man, who thought the only way to keep his classes attention was to talk in a monotone but shout all the things he thought they needed to remember and write down. Taking a seat near the back once more, more to get as far away from the shouting as possible than anything else, she set her books down watching as one after the other all the girls filed into the class.

HHHNNNGGG
LOLWUT

Old 07-31-2011, 05:31 AM

(( Sorry again!~ ))

Anastasia's short hair bounced just above shoulder length with each stride to the next class. She was sidetracked for a few moments in the process of getting lost in the huge school, but found a teacher and shyly asked for directions. As she neared the classroom for American History, she realized that she was following behind another girl who was going to the same class. The student seemingly jeered left into the classroom too fast for Anastasia. Seeing as she had always had slow, unreliable reflexes, she rammed into the open door and let out a loud "OW!" Rubbing her forehead and looking up with a red face, she took off her glasses so that she didn't have to see all of the stares she felt on her.

The bell rang just then and Anastasia hurried into the classroom, still blushing. Quickly scanning the room, it seemed there were many open seats in the front. She blinked and took the desk closest to the door so that she didn't need to make any more of a disturbance. She could hear a whisper behind her asking if she was alright. With a deep breath, she turned around and forced a smile. "I'm fine, thanks." Before she turned back to the front, Anastasia recognized the cheerleader uniform she'd stared at earlier. Seeing that it was the girl from before along with the fact that she'd just been embarrassed in front of the class, Anastasia wanted to die.

As the teacher began talking, Anastasia discovered the reason why there were so many open seats in the front. History wasn't her favorite subject, but she was good at it so it didn't give her trouble. Seeing as they were starting a new chapter, it was much easier for her to catch on. Even though the teacher spoke in a rather monotone voice, he suddenly seemed to shout, which frightened her. "In this lesson, there will be a project." As Anastasia's eyes brightened, the rest of the class seemed to moan. The second he said "Partners" her happiness turned into a moan and the class seemed to get excited. Apparently, it wasn't everyday they were given partner projects in this class...As the girls started breaking off and forming pairs, Anastasia sat at her desk by herself and started taking notes on what she would be doing by herself. She was starting to realize that she was a bit of a freak, but was content. She practically preferred doing the work by herself, but she was a bit lonely.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 06:15 AM

A loud ”Ow” drew the cheerleaders attention to the door, it was the new student from earlier, it seemed she was a clumsy one that was good at bumping into things. Doors, people, JJ wouldn’t be surprised if she bumped into a desk walking in but she took one in the front oh shouldn’t have done that the cheerleader thought wincing in sympathy. Well the girl would learn soon enough why that was a bad idea. JJ watched as a girl leaned forward and asked if the new girl was okay, JJ had been about to do that herself but the other girl had beaten her to the punch. Shrugging she settled back in her seat as the teacher started to drone on about the chapter they just started. The funny thing was she liked History, but hated the teacher because of his way of lecturing, so they sort of evened each other out into this sort of neutral feeling about going to this class. The only extra perk was none of the other cheerleaders was in this class. So maybe this class wasn’t so bad, that thought was quickly blown away as the teacher once more started yelling. Poor girl she really shouldn’t have sat there, well at least she learned and won’t sit there again tomorrow she thought just as the lecture drew to a close.

The next words out of his mouth had her groaning right along with the rest of the class, a project really? Oh that’s just great a project along with her homework, the book report she had to do, and cheerleading practice? This was going to be a long few weeks. A nice perk though was they were allowed to have a partner, now unlike her teammates JJ never just let the partner do all the work she took an equal amount and did it to the best of her ability. People were already separating into pairs, a few of the more popular girls tried to catch JJ’s eye one, a dark skinned girl named Courtney got up from her seat in the back of her room and made her way towards JJ’s seat weaving in between the desks. Oh crap not her last time we partnered she made me do all the work even though she knew I had a lot on my plate. Wild-eyed she ignored the girls crowded around her desk asking to be her partner. The new girl hadn’t paired up yet, and she looked smart. Getting up walking past annoyed looking girls she had rejected as partners JJ went to stand in front of the girls desk. She had her head down busy writing something down.

”Um… excuse me but I was thinking since you don’t have a partner yet, and I don’t have a partner and I don’t have a partner that maybe we could work together on this project. Come on what do you say?” she asked the bowed head using a slender forefinger to tap the girl lightly on the head. She really hoped the girl said yes, Courtney the pretty popular girl was giving her the evil eye knowing fully well she had been bypassed. Not that, that particularly bothered JJ but the girl could make things a little uncomfortable for her, Courtney was notorious for spreading vile rumors.

(Lol and don't be sorry it happens no worries ^^)

Last edited by NinjaKitty; 07-31-2011 at 06:22 AM..

HHHNNNGGG
LOLWUT

Old 07-31-2011, 06:53 AM

(( Quickest reply I could come up with. I'm on a shared computer and my time's up... I'll be on later tonight. @_@ ))

Feeling a light tapping on her head, Anastasia fixed her glasses and looked up to see the cheerleader. Blinking, she nodded and tucked some hair behind an ear. She was a fairly awkward girl and making friends wasn't her strong hold. She doesn't have to be a friend, does she? Just partners, that's all... Her inner monologue tried convincing her that everything was fine. With a small smile, she nodded at the girl. "S-Sure." She then motioned to the empty seat next to her for her to sit. "My name is Anastasia. You can probably tell I'm new." She blushed. "A-Anyways, nice to meet you." She smiled again. She then looked down at her notes and tilted her head. "I didn't really have a solid plan for the project yet." Looking back over to her, she asked "Did you have anything in mind?"

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 07:17 AM

(Hey no worries ^^ I look forward to your next reply this one is fine)

A soft smile came to her lips, the girl looked so nervous, because of her? Cheerleader duh… must be surprised a cheerleader is even talking to her, stereotypes beat me again she was almost sure the girl would not take her help would rather work by herself then with a stupid cheerleader. She would just have to suck it up and work with another girl, there weren’t many others left who didn’t have any partner. Work alone? She had never worked alone on a project, but since the girl would most likely say no she would just have to deal.

The soft spoken, stuttered sure surprised her, wait so they could work together? That was a load off, she hadn’t wanted to work alone at all, that didn’t sound pleasant at all. Brushing a lock of hair out of her face JJ took a seat in the desk next to the girl. ”My name is Jennifer but most people call me either Jen or JJ, you can call me whatever you would like doesn’t bother me. It’s pretty obvious you’re new… if you need any help you know getting around just ask me. How about we eat lunch together today? That way we can work on the project, which I have no ideas for by the way, sorry to say, and become more familiar with each other.” she spouted thoughtfully. But her sudden burst of friendliness wore down and she was left with nothing more to say, instead she studied her new partner. She’s pretty, even with the glasses, not many people can pull that off she thought glancing the girl over. Black shoulder length hair, a rather small bust, and glasses you’d think would detract from her prettiness but actually added to it. ”Do you have any ideas?” she asked suddenly realizing she had been staring, causing her to blush a light red.

HHHNNNGGG
LOLWUT

Old 08-01-2011, 12:35 AM

With a small nod, Anastasia picked up her automatic pencil again and continued to scribble. "I like your name." She smiled. "And I probably will ask for directions later." She thought, not looking up from her paper. When sitting with her for lunch was mentioned, Anastasia felt a lump in her stomach. For some reason, Jennifer made Anastasia more nervous than she already was. After only a second of hesitation, she nodded again with a bigger smile. "O-Okay, I'll be sure to look for you." Looking back up at her, she noticed that Jennifer was slightly staring. Shaking off the blush that had formed, she continued.

Anastasia scratched the back of her neck and looked down to her paper. "Well, I did have something about Sacagawea we could try. It sort of goes with the whole 'Discovering America' thing, right? And we could dress up as Louis and Clark." She giggled jokingly. She couldn't help but stare at Jen when she wasn't looking. Seeing as she had such a great figure and looked good in the uniform. She could tell that Jen definitely wasn't like the other girls that she hung out with. The others were nothing but rich brats, but Jen seemed like she knew her up from her down.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 08:12 PM

”Why thank you, I happen to like your name better though, it’s just so much more I don’t know original, I guess I find my name too normal” the cheerleader said with a slight shrug tugging at the hem of her skirt which had rode up a bit when she shifted In her seat. These skirts were so small, it didn’t seem to bother the other girls, and while most of the time JJ didn’t think about it there were times like now when she was well aware of the too small skirt. A wide smile spread across her face when Anastasia agreed to sit with her at lunch ”perfect, I’m not hard to find I’ll be sitting with the other cheerleaders so just look for a bunch of girls with way to much ego and tiny cheerleading outfits” she said with a soft laugh leaning over to read what the girl was writing. Such small writing, the girls scent tickled JJ’s nose as she leaned in close making her all too aware of how close she was. A light blush touched her cheeks and she leaned back her heart beating a tad faster than normal.

”So uh Sacagawea huh?” she asked her eyes locked on the paper Anastasia was writing on even if she couldn’t actually read it from this far. ”Yeah we can do that I think it could be fun dressing up… though I have no idea what they wore back then and I have a feeling they don’t sell those in stores” she said with another light laugh finally getting her footing again and trying to ignore the little butterflies that took wing in her stomach. ”Anastasia where are you from? Oh and how do you like it here so far?” she asked the questions not only because she wanted to know, but also to distract herself from the fact that she was nervous as a schoolgirl with her first crush.

HHHNNNGGG
LOLWUT

Old 08-02-2011, 02:42 AM

Letting Jen lean over and peek at what she was writing, Anastasia practically held her breath. Her heart was pounding louder and she could feel the warmness in her cheeks. As she leaned away, then, Anastasia let out her breath and nodded. "Well... Uhm... I have a sewing machine at my house and I'm sure it'd be easy to find some of the fabrics they wore back then." She smiled a little. "We can make a day out of making the costumes and everything." She blinked and looked at the clock. The bell would be ringing soon. She looked back to Jennifer, accidentally staring at her thighs and noticing how the skirts looked way shorter when the cheerleaders sat down. Anastasia adjusted her glasses smoothly and looked down at her paper again.

"I just transferred from New York. My parents got a divorce and my dad and his girlfriend took me down here. Its a little humid for my taste, but I'm sure I'll adjust." She tapped her chin and looked back at the cheerleader. "The school is okay, I guess. I haven't really had the chance to check anything out since its my first day. I-I really want to see the library." She smiled slightly and looked over to Jennifer. "A-Anyways, thanks for talking to me and stuff... It means a lot to-" She was cut off by the bell that made her jump slightly. With a white face, she closed her binder and stood up, pulling out her schedule. "Do you think you could show me where 3-14 is?" She asked. "Science."

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 PM

”I guess it is a little humid here, makes it feel hotter than it actually is, but then you get used to it after awhile. I did I came here from Michigan when I was eight” JJ said glancing up at the clock only now realizing how close class was to being over. It was too bad she had been enjoying her little talk with the new girl, maybe they could even become good friends. ”New York huh I’ve only been there once to visit family” that visit hadn’t exactly been a fun one, JJ and her cousin had never really gotten along and the whole two weeks they were there, they had been at each other’s throats. ”I can show you where the library is later if you want I like to go there sometimes, the other cheerleaders don’t like to go there it’s like their kryptonite or something” she joked following Anastasia out the door. The bell had rung signaling the end of class ”3-14 is this way, I have English next but I’ll see you at lunch okay”. Weaving their way through the girls crowding the halls JJ led her new friend, at least she hoped to call Anastasia that to her class. It wasn’t all that far from their History class.

They had reached the door to Anastasia’s class when JJ’s backpack beeped her cell phone signaling a message from one of her “friends”. ”Oh right I have to get going, but here” she took out a sheet of paper and wrote her number down on it before handing it to Anastasia ”this is my number call me sometime… alright I’ll see you at lunch”. JJ hurried off down the hall waving at the new girl before running down the hall towards her class. She had spent longer then she meant to talking to the new girl she was almost late but just made it to class. She didn’t check the message from her friend, didn’t have the time to. Taking her seat she ignored the other cheerleaders who were all talking and giggling about something, a guy presumably. They tried to get her in on the conversation but she was really out of it her mind wandering touching on certain things but mostly drifted to the new girl. ”JJ hello anyone home?” Catlin asked waving her hand in front of her friends face, the teacher was talking but was so used to the cheerleaders not paying attention she didn’t even bother trying with them anymore. ”Huh what?” JJ was jerked out of her thoughts her attention focused on her friend. ”Girl pay attention, did you get the message I sent you?” the look on JJ’s face told Catlin all she needed to know, the girl hadn’t gotten the message. ”I can see you didn’t anyway the message was a stroke of genius I’ve just thought of a guy that is perfect for you” Catlin said excitedly, surprised when JJ didn’t show any level of excitement at all.