SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 08-07-2011, 05:22 AM

Only me and the cloaked schemer can post. Feel free to read along.

The New Kid: SecretIenzo1
Name: Jamie Hope
People Call Me: The Secret Prince
Appearance:
About: Jamie is the new kid at school and his parents tell him they are finally settleing down after constantly moving. He likes animals and fixing things. He is quite and shy because he never makes any friends. Because of his shyness people seem to think of him as perfect and avoid him because they say they aren't good enough for him. He is unsure of himself and hates being alone.
(In case you don't understand the gray hound comment, they are really fast dogs.)
Jamie let out a yawn as he woke up for the first day at his new school. He was nice and refreshed which was funny because he had expected to be tired because of the time he went to bed. When he looked at his alarm clock he realized why. He jumped out of bed and rushed to get his clothes on. After a quick brush to his strangly perfect hair and brushing his teeth he was out the door with his things. He rushed down the street with the speed of a fleeing Italian GrayHound. He saw the school in site and turned the corner onto the grounds. When he was through the door he bumped into someone and dropped his things. "I'm so sorry!" He looked at the person he bumped into and froze.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-08-2011 at 11:31 AM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-12-2011, 07:55 PM

The Outcast: The Cloaked Schemer
Name: Gareth Mason
Appearance:

About: Gareth has lived in the same house his whole life with his father. He is an only child. He was going to have a younger sister, but his mother died in an accident while she was pregnant. People tend to avoid him because he looks so different than them, but he does spend some time with the few friends that he has. He spends a lot of time with his best friend Lilah, who's been friends with him since they were 5. But she's basically the only person he talks to.

Gareth frowned, hurrying down the street. He was already running late for school, so he sent a text to Lilah telling her not to wait up for him. They normally walk to school together, but he didn't want her to risk being late as well. He gripped his bag tightly, focusing on his destination that he didn't even notice someone was quickly approaching him until he was ran into. He stumbled backwards and only just managed to keep hold of his bag. "I'm sorry!" he quickly apologized, not really recognizing who he ran into at first.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-19-2011, 10:57 AM

Jamie shook his head out of his daze and rushed to gather his things. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" He felt like an idiot as he fell over his words and ran off when he had all of his things. He hadn't noticed that he grabbed the wrong phone. He rushed into class and the teacher stared at him. The girls seemed to auto swoon. "Sorry I'm late!"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-19-2011, 12:04 PM

Gareth was silent for a second, watching Jamie run off before the name actually clicked in his mind. He was surprised that he was actually talked too, and it was by the 'Prince' nonetheless. He shrugged lightly, picking up his things and heading off to class. This would most definitely be an interesting thing to tell Lilah later. He smiled lightly as he thought about how she would react as he headed to his first period.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-21-2011, 04:37 PM

Jamie yawned and stretched when the bell for lunch finally rang. It felt like school dragged on forever! He walked the halls and sighed as people stared at him and whispered. He was new to the school and all ready people were calling him a prince. They thought he was some kind of perfect guy and wouldn't approuch him. He really felt lonely. This had happened at his other school too. He went outside and sat at one of the picnic tables before getting out his lunch. It may have been childish but he enjoyed the lunches his mother packed for him. He munched on a fried mushroom and looked around. His mind wandered and eventually came to the boy from earlier. Who was he?

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-21-2011 at 04:46 PM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-21-2011, 05:26 PM

Gareth sighed as he headed to lunch. He had yet to see any sign of Lilah around yet and he knew it wasn't like her to miss school. But if she was out, he knew it would have been for a very good reason, so he wasn't going to bother with texting her. He headed through the halls quietly, keeping his gaze down, knowing people were avoiding him. Once outside, he sat down under a large tree and pulled out the book he's been reading for his English class. People kept a good distance away from him, which he was glad for. His stomach twisted and growled quietly and he set his hand gently on his stomach to stop the noise. He didn't have any money for lunch. Normally he'd just take something from Lilah, but seeing as she wasn't here, he'd just have to wait until he got home to eat. Which he honestly didn't mind much.