FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 04:27 PM

Name: Amelia Farron
A Bit About Her:
Amelia grew up with a wealthy family as an only child and generally got what she wanted, but with limits and rules. Because she lived this way, she was sheltered but learned her respect and manners. She is quiet most of the time, but intellegent and observant of others. She had always been one for the arts; dancing, singing, music, drawing, painting and writing. She loved it all, hence the reason she went off to college.

DarkSecret2
The Boy Full Of Dark Secrets Is ...

Old 08-08-2011, 04:35 PM

Name: Angel Dark (Mr. Dark to his students)
Class: Science
About Him:
Angel grew up in a careing home and ever since he was small dreamed of being a teacher. He fufilled his dream and now works as a science teacher at a collage. He treats all his students equally all though he still has his favorites. He won't tolorate misbehavior but his students rarely act up as it is.

Angel picked up the chalk on the metal plate under the chalk board and began to write down today's assignment. He mentally cringed as he heard and felt the chalk go across the board. He wished he had a dry erase board but this was life. "Turn to page 134 in your books and read to page 137. We will be playing a little game when everyone finishes." The class seemed happy when he mentioned the game. Even if most of them were adults they still loved to have fun.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 04:41 PM

This was so uncharacteristic of Amelia, to be late to class on the first day. Because this was her first year, there were a few required classes that she was supposed to take. Her first class of the day was a Science course. Science had been an okay subject for her in school but some of the things she did not have the stomach for. Sighing, the black haired girl hurried around her small apartment that was close to the college campus to get ready. She pulled on a retro styled dress and a pair of red heels. She did her make up and hair quick before grabbing her messanger bag and her keys and leaving her house.

She looked around, she knew this campus well from the day of the tour. Frowning, she walked along the street of the campus and found the science building. She ran up the steps to her classroom and entered just as the teacher said to turn to Page 134 in the book. She took the only empty seat in the front row and quietly pulled out the book, turning to the required place in it.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 04:47 PM

Angel noticed the girl walk in and he focused his eyes on her. She was late and of course he all ways punished the late. Since it was the first day however he decided to go 'light' on her. "Excuse me Miss but you do realize you are late correct?" The entire class had their eyes focused on her now. "Stand up and introduce yourself to the class." Most of the students couldn't stand to be the focus of large groups and so this was how he punished them. If they were not bothered by the attention then he found what bothered them.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 04:50 PM

Being used to the attention of the masses of people from her performances, Amelia merely nodded and stood. She turned and faced the rest of the class, "Hello everyone," Her voice was calm, "I am Amelia, and this is my first year of college." She finished and turned towards the teacher with one of her eyebrows raised, she was asking him if there was anything else. There was not much that bothered her but those things that did were the worse and she hated them. Amelia just stood there, waiting for him to tell her what to do next.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 04:58 PM

Angel wasn't shocked when she did so well under the pressure because not all kids had problems with pressure. It seemed as though this girl was going to be a challange. When she raised her eyebrow at him he just smiled at her. "Take your seat and turn to page 134 and read to 137. We will be playing a little game after everyone is done." He had said it again to make sure she knew what to do since she had come in right when he said the assignment. He noticed she didn't have a science book under her desk like she should and walked over to his desk, pulling one out of a drawer. He walked over to her desk and laid the book down with a sly smile. "Good luck." He teased.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 05:01 PM

"Luck is for those who need it," She shot back, her eyes sliding then from him to the book as her slender fingers leafed through the pages to the assignment. He had not seemed suprised at all but then again, that was not her problem. She would just have to make sure to watch out because she doubted his punishment was over. Amelia pushed these thoughts aside as she turned her attention on the book. It was words to her, little of it interested her but she tried her best to pay attention. If she wanted to move on with her college, she would have to pass his class.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 05:11 PM

Angel waited several minutes until a student raised their hand. "Yes?" He asked and pointed at them. "What do we do to tell you if we're finished?" Angel smiled at the question. "That is a good question. Close your book and bring it to my desk when you're done." Several students who had finished brought down their books. After several more minutes everyone had brought their books to him. He walked down the rows desks as he checked for cheat sheets. Once he was satisfied he leaned against his own desk. "The game is a quiz and each row going up and down is one team. Which ever team gets the most answers right not only doesn't have to do their homework for a month, but they get 100s on every single assignment of homework for that month. If you still want to do your home work you can but you will be graded a 100 in the books anyway. I will show you your real grade if you do it though so you know what you got wrong." The class cheered. He was giving them a sweet deal for their first day. "Be aware that this quiz doesn't just hold what you read though. It has questions from ALL grade levels." The class groaned at this. Angel looked at Amelia with a smile. "Ms. Amelia, name a mammal that lays eggs." Of course he picked her first. He would do this until he found her weak point.
(Platypus!)

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 05:18 PM

Amelia had managed to read through the assignment twice, being a quick reader. The unfortunate thing was that she was not able to absorb it all the first time. If she wanted to stay ahead she would have to work harder or, something she would depise doing, get help from Mr. Dark. She felt a wave of disdain go through her at what her own parents would think of after that, of her and the teacher. She brought the book up to him with everyone else and retook her seat as she waited to hear the game. Of course, she also had guessed he would pick her first. No problem.

"Well, the obvious answer to that would be the Platypus, but I am going to go with the less known Echidna." She smiled.

(I actually looked it up so I believe it to be correct XD )

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 05:27 PM

(Because I'm a lazy bugger and refuse to look it up I'll take your word for it. I figured I'd let you win...)
Angel smiled in satisfaction. The girl was smart which was all ways a good thing. "Good job, Amelia. Next is you." He pointed to the boy next to Amelia and he also got his question right. Angel continued to ask the students science questions and after it was finished the team with Amelia on it had won. "All right everyone, the bell is about to ring so start packing your things if you got anything out. To those who won and want to do their homework come see me before you leave and I'll write down your name. Remember, even if I return your paper with a grade lower than 100 you still get a 100 in the books." The bell rang then and no one who won seemed to want their homework. He waited regardless.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 05:31 PM

Amelia sighed with relief, that would atleast keep her grades up till the finals or tests came. She was not going to be careless like the rest, or she was not atleast as confident as them. Amelia waited for the others to pour out of the classroom before going up to Dark's desk. "Um... I hope I am not bothering you but I would like to have the assingment anyways, I do not mind the extra work." She gave a small shrug, not wanting to admit she would need the exra help with her studies.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 05:36 PM

Angel turned around from fixing some papers with a smile. "Of course you can have the homework. You won't have homework until next week though. I'm giving everyone time to get used to the class before I shove homework on them. Remember, if you ever need help just ask." He scribbled something down on a pice of paper and handed it to her. "Now of to your next class with you." he waved his hand dismissivly at her and went back to getting papers ready. What he had given her was his number so she could call him for help out of school hours. He was being considerably nice to her to give her his number.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 05:40 PM

Amelia had blinked in suprise when he had handed her the piece of paper. She left without saying good bye and she stepped out into the hallway with the paper. She finally made out what it was, it was his number. He gave her his number? She would definately not be calling him anytime soon. Probably not ever. She hated having to ask for help on things. Either way, Amelia placed the piece of paper in the inside pocket of her bag. She made her way to her next class which was art. Finally, it was time for her to relax and get her mind off of her new science teacher. This class was painting, something she enjoyed more than anything.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 05:46 PM

Angel continued through the day teaching, punishing and treating his new students. When the lunch bell rang he grabbed his lunch out of the staff fridge and went to the outside tables. It was a great day to eat outside and he wasn't letting this oppertunity go to waste. He took out his lunch which consisted of a tuna sandwhich, an orange, soda and chips. He took the orange in his hands and smiled. So many students tried to give him apples when he really liked oranges. He put down the orange and bit into his sandwhich happily. He didn't have to listen to any students right now which made him content. He loved his job but the students could get annoying.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 05:55 PM

Amelia had made it through the rest of her classes smoothly, and now it was lunch. As it turned out, Amelia had no afternoon classes that day, but tomorrow she would have one. Right now though, she was not going to worry about it. She had brought her lunch with her in her bag with an ice pack to of kept it cool. She was a vegetarian, and a health nut in general. Her own lunch had sliced up watermelon, cantalope and honey dew with vanilla yogurt, some dried mango and a small salad with mineral water. Not wanting to be near all the other students, she found a placce outside beneath the trees not too far away.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 06:00 PM

Angel finished his lunch and threw away the trash properly. When he saw he had time left he went for a walk around campus. When he saw Amelia eating lunch under a tree he just had to go talk to her. He might be able to find out what bothered her. He walked over with a kind smile. "Hello there Ms. Amelia. Eating all alone I see. Why aren't you with the other students?" He sat down next to her on the nice green grass and leaned against the tree trunk.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 06:07 PM

Amelia had finished her food rather quickly, eager to just sit there and be alone to sketch. Just as she put down her container from the yogurt her teacher from science came over. Amelia smoothly hid her annoyance and gave him a polite smile. There was no need to be rude.

"Other students? I hold no interest for them." She gave a simple shrug, "They just aren't to my taste. I suppose you could say that they are too careless and rowdy," Her tone hinted at the annoyance at the other students. While some of them were okay, she thought the ones in her arts classes helt little talent. If anything, she was a bit arrogant about her own talents, "And why are you not with the other teachers?" She questioned.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 06:15 PM

Angel chuckled when she questioned him. Time for some fun. "Because I'd rather be with my beautiful student instead of stuck up snobs that dare call themselves teachers. You don't seem to like people very much. I bet you're the type of girl who thinks other people pale in comparison to your talent." It was only a guess because he realized she was annoyed by the other students. He didn't truly believe her to be a snob or anything like that. Angel thought for a moment about what else to say when it finally clicked. "Do you like cats? My cat just had kittens and I'm trying to find homes for them."

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 06:20 PM

Amelia actually felt herself blush at that, beautiful, from a teacher. She never doubted her looks but this made her feel almost a bit shy. The embaressment only got as far as her face with the blush, she hid it from her voice, "Others do pale in comparison to me, and it will do you good to remember that," She teased slightly, feeling her stomach flutter. She shoved the feeling down at the mention of the cats, knowing the flutter would go away as fast as it had come, "Oh, I love cats. I once had one, a Persian, that I dressed up frequently," She laughed quietly, "But she is home, she was not really mine. I would love a kitten though, if you are offering."

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 06:24 PM

Angel smiled. The girl knew she was worth something. He felt all girls should know what they deserved. "I am most definatly offering up a kitten." He pulled a piece of paper out of the bag he had with him and a pin writing down his address. He handed it to her with a smile. "Call me before you come over for the kitten." He got up then and started walking to his class since the bell was about to ring.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 06:29 PM

Amelia took the piece of paper and waved good bye to him as she stood up. So, the first day and she already had the number of a teacher and his address. All with in four hours. She placed the paper in her back with the other one that held his number. She cleaned up her dishes and put them in her bag. Now, what to do now that she had no classes for the rest of the day. She shrugged, heading back to her apartment. It was nice and modern looking with obvious artistic taste in it. She had no roomates, her parents were paying for the room as long as she stayed in college and kept her grades up.

Amelia kicked off her heels at the door before picking them up and bringing them to her room. It was only twelve thirty which meant another two hours before classes were over. She went over to her easel to paint and wait for him to get done with his classes. A kitten definately would make it less lonely in her apartment and a kitten's company was one she could more than tolerate, that she could actually enjoy.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 06:35 PM

Angel yawned as the bell rang to signal the end of his final class for the day. Tomorrow he had no afternoon classes so he could go home a sleep. Today he had to stay up to see if Amelia called for the kitten. He went to the parking lot and got in his red mustang and drove home. It was a simple two story house. When he closed the door once inside 9 tiny kittens ran to him. They were like puppies when he got home. They tried to climb his pants on numerous occasions as well. He sighed and got out of his work clothes putting on a simple sleveless blue top and jeans. He sat on his couch and looked at his phone. Did she really want a kitten? The kittens started to climb on his couch and all over him.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 06:38 PM

Amelia had changed into a simple T-Shirt that was cut so it hung off of one shoulder and a pair of skinny jeans and flats. Usually when she was alone she tended to dress it down. Even her black curls were pulled back into a messy side pony tail. Glancing at the time, she set down her paint, wiped her hands on her pants and decided to call Dark. She picked up her cell phone and dialed his number and she waited for him to pick up. Outside was her punch bug in the shade of purple that almost looked red when the light hit it.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 06:42 PM

Angel jumped when his phone started ringing because the sudden ring had caused one of the kittens to claw him in fear. He answered quickly. "Hello, you have reached Angel Dark. Who is this?" He questioned and a baby started crying in another room of the house. He heard footsteps up stairs and the crying soon stopped. Many people who came to his home thought he was married with a daughter but in reality the woman and child who lived with him was his sister and niece.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 06:46 PM

"This is Amelia, your student from Science," She paused, shifting the weight of the box she held with some cat stuff she had brought from home. One of those, just in case things, "I am coming over for one of the kittens," She realized she sounded imposing, "That is, if you are still offering."