Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 12:38 AM

The headmaster put a hand of Mina's shoulder and he seen Tuskino , he guided Mina up to Tuskino "Hello Tuskino. I came down here to tell you that , Minerva , needs a tutor and we think you should tutor her untill she starts getting better grades." he said. Mina looked down at her feet and refused to see Tuskino's reaction to have to tutor a girl like Mina.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-23-2008, 12:49 AM

Tuskino looked at the headmaster and Mina. Usually when someone asked him to be his 'tutor', they usually would just get the answers for a homework or project and leave without giving credit. But since the headmaster wanted him to tutor Mina, he had no choice but to accept. "Of course, sir." Tuskino looked at Mina to see that she was looking at her feet again. "I'll help her be the star student like before..." He added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 12:56 AM

The head master smiled and nodded "Thank you , Tuskino. I knew you would want to help out." he siad and then headed off , which left Mina to explain something "You know , I wont just take the anwsers from you like everyone else does." She said , still looking at her feet , she wasnt shy she just wasnt use to talking to many people.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-23-2008, 01:02 AM

Tuskino watched the headmaster walk off and loked at Mina when she spoke. "I'v heard that before. But everyone learns from someone else's mistakes. So I know how to give a lot without giving anything at all..." Tuskino replied. He looked at his watch, it was his lunch period so he had time to spare, but he wasnt sure about Mina. "Since we both got detention from Math Class, I'll tutor you there. Does that sound okay for you?" He asked.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 01:08 AM

Mina sighed and took a deep breath "Ok. I need to head off for lunch now. I guess I'll see you later." she said and started to walk to her locker to put her things in it.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 01:17 AM

Tuskino still stood where he was. "I have lunch right now too..." He murmered. He usually just went to the library to read or waste time on the computer, but since he now has to tutor someone, he might use that time for something else. That is, if Mina wanted to learn during her lunch.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 01:20 AM

Mian turned around "Well If you want , you could tutor me then. Unless you want to go to lunch. Im never hungry anymore." she said to him.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 01:27 AM

Tuskino looked at Mina. He hesitated for a minute and started walking up to her. "If you want, I have no power over what you want." He replied.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 01:39 AM

"Your the tutor. Its up to you." Mina said and smiled a little at him. She held her books tight as she looked at him.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 01:48 AM

"A tutor is nothing without the student..." Tuskino said. He noticed Mina smiling at him and really didnt have a reaction, all he did was give a blank stare as always. "So its up to you..." Tuskino added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 01:52 AM

Mina nodded "Well , ok. I guess you could tutor me right now. But what subject?" she said.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 01:57 AM

Tuskino nodded his head. "Well, what one do you feel like is importance to you right now?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. His book was under his arm and his bag was over his shoulder. He just stood there, berly moving unless he was about to loose balance.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 02:34 AM

Mina thought for a moment "Probably Math. I am really horrible at Math." she said watching him. She held her books in her arms and leaned her head to the side.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 02:53 AM

Tuskino took a couple of steps back until his back was on the lockers. He was now leaning instead of standing. "Then we'll start with math first." He replied. He slid down the lockers until he was sitting. "But before I start anything, I want to know something..." Tuskino said.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 03:46 AM

Mina looked at Tuskino and became curious "Ok. What do you want to know?" she asked him , becoming more curiouser by the moment.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 03:49 AM

Tuskino hesitated to say what he wanted to say. He didnt want Mina to storm off and be angry, or to start crying and run away from the world. But he pushed himself to say it. "What happened to the motivation to be the student you used to be?" Tuskino asked calmly.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 04:01 AM

Mina took a deep breath and she took a while to anwser "When my brother died I didnt care about the world anymore. My brother was the only one who understood me and he was like a father to me. I dont have any parents. They left us when we were born. But the day I came back to school after my brother had died , I didnt care about the school work and I didnt care about friends or cheerleading. I didnt care how I looked. I just plain out didnt care anymore." she said , looking down at her feet.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 07:55 PM

"Then you shouldnt care about what people say about you..." Tuskino replied. He felt remorse for Mina and wanted to do something for her but what? He just sat there, continuing to look at her. "Im sorry if this topic is bothering you, I just wanted to know..." Tuskino added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 08:00 PM

"Yeah but you would care too if they only said things about you because your brother was on drugs!" she felt like yelling at him but instead she didnt say anything. Mina looked up and shook her head "Its ok. At least your one of the few that doesnt say things about me." she said and she went over to him and sat down beside him.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 08:12 PM

Tuskino thought for a minute. He wanted to say something but didnt know what. He felt like he hurt Mina with the subject and wanted to change it. But again, to what? Her life is like a book I'v read...Tragic...Yet it ends peacefully... Tuskino thought. "So...." He said. "Would you like to study here, since were already sitting down?" He asked turning his head to look at Mina.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 08:16 PM

Mina nodded "Sure." she said and looked back at him. There was something about him that made Mina wonder. Of course he was smart and read books alot but there was something else. It was the same look she always had , the look of lonelyness. Mina stopped looking at him and she turned her head to look at the wall in front of her.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 09:00 PM

"Alright." Tuskino replied. He reached into his bag and pulled out a small notebook. He opened it and it had all these math equations, vocabulary words, charts and graphs. It was like looking in the actual book but different. "I may go a little fast for you, so if I go to fast, just tell me, yes?" Tuskino asked. He went to the very first page of his notebook. It was the basic stuff to start a lesson.

((Ha ha. This is weird. My character is tutoring you on math and math isnt my greatest subject at the moment. xD))

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 09:10 PM

(( I fit right in place with my character. Im horrible at Math xD ))

Mina looked at the basic stuff , she seemed to remember it but her brain didnt seem to get it. "Ok..." she said to him , she struggled to remember the basic stuff.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 09:32 PM

((xD Im good in science so its all good. Science is sometimes considered math...Maybe...>.O

Lets see if I can do math correctly. xD))

"Okay. First off, would you rather learn fractions or basic A2+B2=C2 arthimetic?" Tuskino asked. He wanted to do something simple and easy for the both of him. He doesnt use his brain awhole lot in school and didnt want to strain himself from doing work right off the bat. "It doesnt matter which one. Because they each compliment each other. Which means you can learn on and learn the other at the same time." Tuskino added.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 09:40 PM

(( Wow. Im a freshman in highschool so yeah... >.< I am good at Literture :-] ))

Mina thought for a moment "How about the fractions first , scince it doesnt really matter." she said , she wanted to seem smart to him so he wouldnt think she was completely stupid but she forgot all about the fractions but she was going to try her best.