Old 11-03-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Yeah, I was thinking that as well but hadn't gotten around to it yet. ^^;
events keep us so busy D: XD

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-03-2013, 12:38 AM

I have so many items that I would love to have recolored in certain color palettes. Recolors are better (sometimes) than new items.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
I have so many items that I would love to have recolored in certain color palettes. Recolors are better (sometimes) than new items.
haha yes! Recolors can be so nice! WOuld just be such a pain to always recolor old items XD Recoloring is so tedious D:

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
I totally agree!

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
haha yes! Recolors can be so nice! WOuld just be such a pain to always recolor old items XD Recoloring is so tedious D:
Yeah but I think recoloring might help me learn more about pixeling *is still a n00b*

But i'd really like to learn more about it XD The shirt I did was alot of fun, even if Im sure I tired you and Xuvrette with questions XD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
LMAO I would never have butt crack cleavage D: I'm such a conservative person when I dress XD I'm like - no showing anything XDDD

It takes a lot of me to go swimming in public lmao

I haven't been on the Voice D: I just...I hate auditions first of all so I knew I didn't want to perform my entire life. Having to audition all the time and hope and pray I get a job to get a paycheck.

But my voice just wouldn't fit on shows like that unfortunately. Ask mystic, I have very unique sound first of all. And I've been trained classically and those shows frown upon vibrato D:

Aw thank you bunny muffin <3333
HAHAHAHA it's funny just to read the words "butt crack cleavage" XDDD!!! You shouldn't be so worried though! Everyone is absolutely beautiful no matter their size/shape/whatever. I bet you're a babe so be proud of it! (PLUS GINGER HELLO!)

Okay I can totally understand the not wanting to go through auditions and stuff. I wish I could sing though so you're very very lucky!![QUOTE=zigbigadorlube;1772250202]@ Randeh, how about I just take a little bit off your hands. Not too much though. ^^;

I got most of my pants from Old Navy before I lost the weight. The only thing is that their pants seem to be a big baggy in the crotch so I've decided to stop getting them. I do have a sweater from there that I love, and some PJs and some slippers. I also love their accessories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticeyes2987 View Post
YESSSS I Hate it when people and companies do that. I mean, I'm at 135ish right now, and there are sometimes when unconsciously, I think there are things that I could be doing to have a flatter stomach or smaller thighs, what have you.

But my thing is that if I don't love myself the way I am now, how is anyone else supposed to love the way I look right now? You know?
Yep! We'll never be satisfied and you're very very right. If you can't love you, who can?

Everyone should watch this video: See Why We Have An Absolutely Ridiculous Standard Of Beauty In Just 37 Seconds

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 12:46 AM

Just certain items though! There are a few items that could be so much more versatile if they came in other colors! The Odyssey jacket for example, and the orange skirt on my avatar.

Randeh, but I don't have headphones and I'm watching The Dark Knight! Can I watch it later?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:48 AM

Ah yeah, I really like that jacket but I don't have many orange colored items so I've never bought it. More colors of that item would be awesome.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Yeah but I think recoloring might help me learn more about pixeling *is still a n00b*

But i'd really like to learn more about it XD The shirt I did was alot of fun, even if Im sure I tired you and Xuvrette with questions XD
You didn't tire me :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
HAHAHAHA it's funny just to read the words "butt crack cleavage" XDDD!!! You shouldn't be so worried though! Everyone is absolutely beautiful no matter their size/shape/whatever. I bet you're a babe so be proud of it! (PLUS GINGER HELLO!)

Okay I can totally understand the not wanting to go through auditions and stuff. I wish I could sing though so you're very very lucky!!

Everyone should watch this video: See Why We Have An Absolutely Ridiculous Standard Of Beauty In Just 37 Seconds

Aw thank you <3 i'll show you a picture of me sometime :P

GINGERS RULE - are you a ginger?

OMG - that's insane - she went from normal to barbie!

Quote:
Just certain items though! There are a few items that could be so much more versatile if they came in other colors! The Odyssey jacket for example, and the orange skirt on my avatar.

Randeh, but I don't have headphones and I'm watching The Dark Knight! Can I watch it later?
The odyssey jacket is weird that it was only in orange. Had some weird stuff when the site first started - making only one color of items and stuff. At least now we get more recolors than back the XD

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 12:50 AM

[QUOTE=R a n d e h;1772250424]HAHAHAHA it's funny just to read the words "butt crack cleavage" XDDD!!! You shouldn't be so worried though! Everyone is absolutely beautiful no matter their size/shape/whatever. I bet you're a babe so be proud of it! (PLUS GINGER HELLO!)

Okay I can totally understand the not wanting to go through auditions and stuff. I wish I could sing though so you're very very lucky!!
Quote:
@ Randeh, how about I just take a little bit off your hands. Not too much though. ^^;

I got most of my pants from Old Navy before I lost the weight. The only thing is that their pants seem to be a big baggy in the crotch so I've decided to stop getting them. I do have a sweater from there that I love, and some PJs and some slippers. I also love their accessories.Yep! We'll never be satisfied and you're very very right. If you can't love you, who can?

I've seen a different version of this, for the Dove commercial, seen her: dove evolution - YouTube

It's the same concept, and it's amazing to see just how much people edit things.

Even the people like Rihanna and Katty Perri who are naturally beautiful anyway have their pictures edited. It's disgusting really. because society is believing that what is in the social media is what beauty really is.

To be, a self confident woman (or man) who dresses respectfully, no matter what style they decide to don, is beautiful. Whether it be professional like Maria, or even casual, gothic, nerdy, whatever. If you wear it with confidence, then that is what is beautiful. Your confidence, your personality, those are what make you beautiful.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 12:54 AM

All I'm saying is that jacket would be amazing in other colours. And the skirt. Petrol is quickly becoming one of my favorite colour palettes on the site, in addition to that beautiful purple you used in your new dress. I forget the name of it, but it's fantastic!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:55 AM

Quote:
All I'm saying is that jacket would be amazing in other colours. And the skirt. Petrol is quickly becoming one of my favorite colour palettes on the site, in addition to that beautiful purple you used in your new dress. I forget the name of it, but it's fantastic!
Can you tell Petrol is one of my favorites too? XDD I think I've used it in the past 3 or 4 events XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:58 AM

Petrol is totally my new favorite. *Nods* I do miss the Atlantis color though, I haven't seen any new items of that color in a while...

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Petrol is totally my new favorite. *Nods* I do miss the Atlantis color though, I haven't seen any new items of that color in a while...
It's because the palette is a pain in the butt to color with. Palettes like atlantis, plum, and leaf which utilize two different colors within the palette are soooo hard to make them look correct. Because atlantis is light blue and sea green together...which makes it hard to use the progression.

That's why the Mina Scarf I made in the newbie shop is only available in plum. Because I did it in plum but it didn't translate to ANY other palette D:

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:04 AM

Yeah, I know it's a pain but it's my favorite color.

Seiki Nova

The Atlantis colour is still really pretty. I hope it's not going to be discontinued.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

As do I.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:05 AM

Oh it's not discontinued XD

They still get used - just not as often XD

I REALLY like some of the new palettes we've been slowly introducing over the year - like sage and petrol :P

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:07 AM

I like those really flashy colors too. Like the neon pink and purple.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:07 AM

Quote:
I like those really flashy colors too. Like the neon pink and purple.
Lets not forget Mina Pink :D XD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Absolutely 8D
Quote:
Aw thank you <3 i'll show you a picture of me sometime :P

GINGERS RULE - are you a ginger?

OMG - that's insane - she went from normal to barbie!
I'm holing you to that!

Haha very much not a ginger: http://i40.tinypic.com/13zzl06.jpg I wish though! I love freckles.

I know! That video makes my eyes go so wide every time!
Quote:
I've seen a different version of this, for the Dove commercial, seen her: dove evolution - YouTube

It's the same concept, and it's amazing to see just how much people edit things.

Even the people like Rihanna and Katty Perri who are naturally beautiful anyway have their pictures edited. It's disgusting really. because society is believing that what is in the social media is what beauty really is.

To be, a self confident woman (or man) who dresses respectfully, no matter what style they decide to don, is beautiful. Whether it be professional like Maria, or even casual, gothic, nerdy, whatever. If you wear it with confidence, then that is what is beautiful. Your confidence, your personality, those are what make you beautiful.
I've seen the Dove Commercial! I love it!! Have you seen this Dove one? Dove Real Beauty Sketches - YouTube Also beautiful.

The other day I saw an article about how a magazine in Europe finally allowed a "plus size" model to be on their cover. She was a size 8 tops. I was so disgusted with their views on a plus size model.

YES! You said it so very very well.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:08 AM

Well, if we're throwing out our favorite new colour palettes, I'm going to offer up petrol, damson and merlot!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:11 AM

I like merlot but I find it hard to work with.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:12 AM

That's because there isn't enough of it or colours similar to it to make it work right. At least the Petrol kind of matches the teal.