Graxdon1
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2013, 08:48 PM

Welcome students, to Beacon Academy

Beacon Academy, located near the Forever Fall and Emerald Forests is one of the mightiest institutes for the instruction and training of young Hunters and Huntresses, individuals sworn to the defense of the weak from the creatures of darkness and destruction, the creatures of Grimm. You have come to this place seeking knowledge on how to hone your skills... well, welcome then students. My name, is professor Ambrosius, your headmaster, and I hope that this will be a most educational year.

All students are to mail their Applications in to the Academy before the first day

Name (First and last):
I am -- (Age, no younger than 15, no older than 18)
I am a: Male/Female
This is the kind of student I am: (Personality)
ATTACHED PHOTO: (picture, preferably anime)
I love: (At least four things you like, if you please. :3)
I absolutely abhor: (Again, at least four things.)
Posting Color: Color
My weapon is a: (Can your weapon transform from one thing to another? Limit is up to three different forms, though there's nothing wrong with keeping it simple ya know.)
My weapon is called: (The name of your weapon)
My weapon looks like: (Color scheme of your weapon)
I come from: (Small history, where you come from, why you want to be a hunter/huntress, including if you're a faunus, if applicable)
My semblance is: (A unique power of some sort, unique to everyone. In the trailer's above, Ruby's is her insane speed, Weiss' is her glyphs, Blake's is her flash-step, and Yang's is her glowy, super saiyan, berserk thing)

---------- Post added 11-30-2013 at 03:09 PM ----------

IMPORTANT STUFF:

Will go here as needed.

Last edited by Graxdon1; 11-30-2013 at 09:10 PM..

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2014, 11:49 PM

hey can I join