The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2012, 04:12 AM

Conner smirked and tilted his head "oh really to bad I was hoping you would show more process then that" Conner smiled "ok but my offer still stands if you ever want to move up just ask and we will see" Conner walked over and grabbed a white coat and passed it to her "then I conner judge this Girl White the strongest class of students that go by the normal rules. Conner smirked as he put his coat back on "here ill show you around"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2012, 04:20 AM

Yukina was so relived when he decided not to make her fight him. Then blinked as she was haned a white coat. Then blushed when he judged her to be strong. Witch made her smile some. Then placed the jacket on,it was nice and warm. She then looked to Conner and smiled."I'd like that,thank you Conner",she said blushing a little.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2012, 03:23 AM

"umm well where do I start" Conner walked out as he stoped and looked at a giant picture of a old women "well this is are founder.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-17-2012, 04:03 AM

Yukina loked up at the picture."Really"

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 PM

(sorry im pulling of a lazy so wecan just pretend we know where we going)

"ya hag is still kicking just dont know where" conner made his way down the stairs showing her every thing on the way untill they found them self's at a white mansion looking building "well here's your dorm welcome is there any thing else"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-17-2012, 10:37 PM

(lol alright)

Yukina smiled as she followed happily. "No, i think i have a good idea where every thing is",she turned to him, a bright smile on her face."thank you for showing me around, and for being so kind to me, I don't ussually get treated like this,well not where I'm from anywase",she said calmly.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2012, 11:20 PM

"well it's good to have you if you want me I will be in the training room" Conner turned around and made his way to the gym it was on the other side of the school it was full of training equipment he hasn't even used half of it yet he made his way to a punching bag a started to punch it

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-18-2012, 03:59 PM

Yukina smiled softly."alright thank you",she said softly and then made her way to her dorm room to check it out. Ging nside she smilded. Her room as a decent size,much biger then she had ever had before. A hudge bed was in the middle. Looking around she went to the bed and flopped into the bed,grinning."conffy!",she said with guggle.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2012, 02:26 AM

(sorry for wate had to think of something to post and do you like sci fi RP's)

Conner was using the punching bag a girl with the same coat walked in and looked at Conner "it's time" Conner stopped what he was doing and turned his head facing the girl "are you sure you want this" she looked down she was scared "yes" conner gesterd her to fallow him he lead her down the stairs and out side they made there way past the white dorm and into the woods they made there way to a large building like the other dorms but more abandoned he lead her inside leaving the door open.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-20-2012, 04:05 AM

Yukina sighed as she finished unpacking. Then takeing off her jacket,she quickly changed into something more confertable, caprees and a red tank top. She then pulled the jacket back on, an desided to go explore. As she walked down the hall she pulled her into a bun,then linked seeing Conner and the girl head off into the forest. A curious smile came onto her face as she ran down the stairs,and followed them quitely. Looking around at the abounded building ."hm",she said sioftly.

(it all good and yes i do"