hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-29-2017, 03:59 AM

Kat Dakuu:

I'm so sorry. Someone like me probably shouldn't roleplay if they're going to disappear for such stretches of time, but even worse, I should let you know or keep you updated at the very least which I'm not doing.

It's been months now and I can't expect you to still be interested in the roleplay or, even if you are, still interested in roleplaying with me as a partner. But if, somehow, you're still interested, I'd just like to say that I will not disappear again. I'm not just going to say that I always come back, because I'm not going to disappear.

Even if I can't reply to the RP, I will talk to you, I will keep you updated and talk to you even if there is nothing to update.

Once again, I'm sorry. And it's not an inane apology because I mean that I'm not going to repeat it. I love our RP, I love you as a partner, I love writing and chatting with you and I don't want to lose you.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-30-2017, 10:14 PM

Hey gurl. Yeah, it has been a while, but honestly I'm happy to see you. Don't worry so much over it. I do the same stuff sometimes too so I get it.

I definitely still want to rp with you! I love our rp and I have all the patience in the world for the ones that are worth it. Please keep in touch. I also really enjoy just talking to you whenever you can.

What have you been up to though?

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-31-2017, 02:35 AM

Aww thank you so much! Gosh I'm so happy I love you!

I've been really, really sick. Like it was difficult just going from one day to the next. And I still had to attend all my classes and do all my assignments in that condition, because if I had to take a rest it would mean dropping out (it's chronic and not easily treatable, I think I mentioned before- IBS. It worsened a heck of a lot.)

But I've visited maybe my sixth doctor and the course of treatment she's put me on is helping more than the previous ones. My mornings are still horrible but if I'm very careful with lunch I can avoid a bad evening.

Also it's very easy to slip into depression with so much shit (pun unintended) going on, and it doesn't help that the hostel bathrooms are public bathrooms which people don't use very... uh, considerately? But I'm going to go back to doing the stuff that makes me happy, because Fate knows I need it. So I've gone back to Kingdom of Knuffel, and I'm going to get back into roleplaying, and maybe slowly I can make time for reading and writing my own stories again as well.

How about you? How've you been?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-31-2017, 01:55 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds rough. I hope the depression at least gets better. You deserve to get a little fun time as well.

I've been alright. I moved into an apartment with my friend not quite a month ago so we're finally settling in. Hopefully we can have an apartment warming party soon when we finish. I think you will appreciate this as well--we went to see Shinee in concert last weekend and it was amazing!

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-01-2017, 03:04 PM

Yeah, right now the little fun time I'm able to make is to do with the internet and not with going out... but hopefully that'll change.
Oh, that's good that you've got the stressful part of moving over with! Apartment warming party sounds fun! In my family we have rituals to go with. So people and religion both blessing the home

HOLY RAVIOLI THAT'S SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS! I'm jelly be still oh imploding heart
What was it like, what'd they perform? Did they do any fanservice? OMG were there any ship moments? Did you get to meet and greet? Who's your bias? I'm sorry I'm throwing so many questions at you I just *flails*

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-03-2017, 04:56 PM

internet is the best fun time though.
haha. Sounds interesting to have rituals like that. I really am looking forward to showing the place off though. Our entire living room is basically a shrine to kpop and other nerdisms like pokemon and star wars.

It was amazing!! I had such a blast even if the lines were killer and lots of it was super unorganized. It was a three hour concert so they performed almost all their well known songs except Tell Me What to Do. I don't know why they didn't do that one because we were expecting it. The whole thing was so awesome though. Key was super salty and told this story of how his Gucci got burnt in Vancouver. He's so fluent in English so that was super great. Minho also didn't use a translator though he didn't speak much, it was obvious he understood a lot of what Key said. The others used a translator and we got to see that shy cute side of Taemin whenever he had to speak.
I don't have a Shinee bias and the concert only made it harder. Onew, Key, and Jonghyun are all equal loves for me. There wasn't a meet and greet though. I might take pictures of the light stick, poster, and fans we bought though.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-06-2017, 12:42 AM

Ahh I don't have a Shinee bias either! I actually love all of them. Jonghyun only really caught my attention after I watched a couple of his solo stuff though, same with Taemin, and Key is just generally sassy awesomeness and oh my lord his 'Born to Shine' Tokyo Dome solo though. And I fell for Onew after watching the SNL drama 'Memories of a Sasaeng' lol.
Oh my lord, Key and Gucci. He's such a diva <3

when you said you bought light, stick, poster and fans, I actually for a second thought 'How'd she buy fans?' like, people-fans, fangirls/boys then I'm like 'Oh now I get it'

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2017, 10:36 PM

Jonghyun is such a nerd and an utter sweety. I really fell in love with him when I watched Shinee's One Fine Day. He talked about insomnia and about writing songs. He's serious like that, but also the guy who learned Japanese through anime. Key is amazing in that show because he's sassy, pretty, divalicious, and also can't deal with being alone. Taemin is adorable and Onew...I mean, how can you not fall in love with him? He's an old favorite of mine. Minho is just mischievous and adorable on a different plane from Taemin. I love how that side has shown more in recent years.

Shinee should send someone on King of the Masked Singer. They all sound so good too.

hahahahaha. That's great! But yeah, paper fans.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-19-2017, 05:40 PM

I've yet to watch Shinee's One Fine Day :o when summer hols come, definitely!

Exactly, all their vocals are so strong! They all deserve solo careers as well tbh.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM

I'm not sure I watched the last episode but it's definitely one of the best things. Makes me fall in love with kpop all over again.

I mean they all do to some degree except minho really.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-20-2017, 03:32 PM

I'm scared to fall in love with Kpop more than I have already xD
By the way, can I throw a random MV at you?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-21-2017, 02:44 PM

It's always possible.
Sure, shoot.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-21-2017, 04:57 PM

Yep, and that possibility scares me xD
I don't know if you'd have heard/seen this before, but tell me what you think of it:

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-23-2017, 03:46 PM

I haven't listened to them before but that's interesting. What's with the girl and the bleach though?

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-24-2017, 03:03 AM

She was advertising for bleach and demonstrating not to drink it lol

I like the music, the retro aesthetic, and all the cute funny stuff peppered throughout and I love all the boys, no bias.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 01:44 PM

Looked like she planned to drink it herself. XD

Yeah. It was pretty cute. I'll give them another listen when I fix my internet and can watch at home.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-26-2017, 01:52 PM

Coolio :3

By the way did you see Jonghyun's live performance of White T-shirt? His facial expressions are so beautiful and the backup dancers are so cute and just the performance overall. And I love the song.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2017, 07:25 PM

I don't think I have seen it. I don't watch a lot of live performances. Do you have a link?

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-27-2017, 04:22 AM

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ITAzmpf0dc

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-27-2017, 01:20 PM

Joghyun is a good performer and really, I just love that pink hair. Seriously, kpop idols with pink hair is one of my favorite things.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 05-01-2017, 07:44 AM

IKR. Especially light/pastel pink hair. I don't like if it's too bright though. Like I felt like Key's hair in his Tokyo Dome solo 'Born to Shine' was just the one thing that was off and I wish was different.

I really like your avi I like how the background layers over parts of your wings.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-01-2017, 03:54 PM

Yeah, hot pink is nice and all and some people can pull it off, but a soft pink is the best. I don't know's my favorite idol to do it.

Thanks. I've noticed that this background does a lot of interesting layering with things like that. It went over antlers on one side too.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 05-04-2017, 04:24 AM

I think I like Sehun (EXO) best with pink from the idols I've seen so far haha

He even rocks the dark/bright pink hair

He looks so deceptively dreamy

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 05-04-2017 at 04:27 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-04-2017, 04:31 PM

True. Sehun was the cutest with pink hair. I also like when Key has had pink hair. He looked so pretty when he dyed his hair during One Fine Day.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 05-05-2017, 05:22 AM

Yeah, Key!

Also Minhyuk in your signature that's how I used to imagine 'strawberry blonde' hair to look like until I came to know it's coppery-reddish

Btw I don't watch Produce 101/Boys24 but this is the coolest choreo I've seen in a while.