Neselthe

Old 07-04-2014, 09:40 PM

Im sewww confused why don't the avatars start out with ome cothes... am i tripping 0-9

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 07-05-2014, 01:21 AM

Well, greetings to you as well!

Hey, we all started out the same way.

Thank goodness for scarves, right?

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 07-05-2014, 02:21 AM

Hey there! Don't worry, you'll start collecting large amounts of gold soon enough. If you're really desperate for clothing, I know there are a bunch of newbie charities but I'm too lazy to go and find them right now.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 02:40 AM

Welcome to Mene, Nesel! Gold and clothes will come to you quickly, as long as you're active. :)

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 07-05-2014, 02:42 AM

I sent a small donation to help you out, you can at least get some pants now, I think... Hope it helps!

*is still the official pants fairy*

Edit: sorry, underwear fairy, I was having an English moment...

oocherryblossomsoo
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2014, 01:30 PM

Hello! The no clothes thing isn't really as bad as you'd think. Everyone is very understanding, and alot of people are willing to help you out. =)

VeraDark: I've always wondered why you're called the Official Underwear Fairy. o.O

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 07-07-2014, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oocherryblossomsoo View Post
VeraDark: I've always wondered why you're called the Official Underwear Fairy. o.O
Oh, for a while there it was a full-time job, almost! They'd show up in the standard bikini, I figgered they might be a tad embarrassed, so I gave them fancy underpants, fit for a king or queen!

Now it's sort of easier to simply drop them a little gold, saves them having to deal with a trade right off, and saves them selling the underwear for half its value.

Everyone comes out a winner, and it's technically for underpants, so the title's still sort of valid... <_<;

I don't know who remembers (it was weeks ago, lol) but my uniform was even underpants. Big, frilly bloomers.

Oddly enough, it's seeped into my offline existence as well, because I sew handmade clothes in my spare time, and I just got a commission job for... you can probably guess.

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2014, 03:44 PM

It's really getting temping to switch to the chromia-eyes I see a lot of newbies choosing, but I don't want to change this avatar's hair color. D: You may be naked, but I love the way you reversed the high and low lights in your avi hair.