CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 12:00 AM

Three Or More!I'm not going to do anything fancy ):

What It Is:
Post at least three sentences about the avatar above you! It can either be a constructive criticism or it could be a short story. It has to be at least three sentences and it shouldn't be spam, negative (unless you can say how to change the avatar to be better), and follow the rules ^_^

Rules:
~ Follow the normal rules!
~ You MUST post at least three sentences.
~ Do not skip anyone unless they say "PLEASE SKIP" or something like such.
~ Do not post any adult themes, keep it PG 13.
~ Be nice! If you post something negative please say three nice things about it or give a way they could make it better.

Why I Made This Thread:
It's for those who want real comments and stories about the avatar.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 01:32 AM

I really like the colors used in the avatar above me. The theme is also pretty neat. I really enjoy the nerdy/writer feel of the avatar, yet it presents itself as cool and funky...and perhaps a little evil. OwO

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 01:38 AM

I enjoy the avatar above me because it looks like an amazing witch doctor! The colors flow nicely together and the background looks well with it. I could totally see her being like some witch doctor out in the forest trying to heal another. Not only that but I love the use of all the different items. The tattoo gives it a nice touch as well!

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 08-08-2013, 08:49 PM

I like Ashtyn's avatar because it isn't just about the colors. She obviously spent time focusing on how to create more of a character or a thought stand through having those neatly spaced blues/greens and pinks. It's neat, well produced, and has some interesting/inventive layering that grabs your interest (What is that black band above your avatar's bust? :O )

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 08-08-2013, 10:19 PM

i love the flow of the avatar and the colour combination. It is always refreshing to see people challenge themselves by using colours that are harder to work with as you have done mythos. It is also great to see male avatars as they also tend to be more challenging to accomplish.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-09-2013, 12:45 AM

You got a pretty solid theme going on. However, the bright colors stand out a little too much in comparison to the dark colors of the grays and blacks and the background. The big orange bow is especially distracting because its such a big block of bright color. It also doesn't fit the theme as well as the other items.

Chen
The Commoner

Old 08-09-2013, 10:44 PM

Dystopia looks like a goddess, the one that comes to mind is the Greek Goddess Aphrodite, also known as the Roman Goddess Venus. The white gown is elegant and flowing and the red roses embellish it well and give the avatar some colour. The background is also fitting, and was part of the reason I instantly was reminded of Aphrodite, it looks like a paradise full of lush greenery and of course, the blossom tree.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 08-14-2013, 03:48 AM

Chen kind of reminds me of a character from Homestuck, to be honest. His avatar looks like it popped out of a webcomic. It's got a fun vibe, but it's not exactly as artistic as Dystopia's. If he was in an anime, I could see him being the main character that everyone underestimates but winds up kicking major butt in the end. :)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-14-2013, 09:31 AM

You also have a strong theme. You have strong item choices on the avatar itself. The corset and the skirt look good together. My main problem is with the background. The incomplete sky with the complete ground looks a little strange.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 04:20 PM

I enjoy Dystopia's avatar because it reminds me of Treasure Planet. I can just see her riding around space in her own pirate ship, searching for the lost Treasure Planet. I also enoy the layering, you do well with layering in my opinion. I also love the fact that your avatar doesn't really blend into the background but it's also not a drastic difference, it ties together well.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-21-2013, 10:38 PM

maybe i'm biased because i like orange the most, but i like this avatar. it's has an interesting color scheme and i like the items used as they are a nice mix of old and new. you remind me of some modern crow demon, hence the shades and the bright yellow hair, and i think it works very nicely. i like that you kept the background a bit simpler but still made it keep the theme. you look like you are on the top of a stormy mountain.