LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 08-16-2010, 06:38 AM

((But the kingdoms aren't at war or on bad terms try reading the posts before replying))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-16-2010, 10:36 PM

(I did and I am sick today)

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-19-2010, 06:43 AM

Alexa walked out of her room, onto her balcony and sighed, only a few more days until their annual Thunder parade. She looked around at the floats that where being prepared and smiled. The only thing that she didn't like about the parade was having to get dressed up overly fancy, she would rather just wear one of her more casual dresses, instead of a puffy, frilly one.

Moana looked over at Orian and sighed, walking over to him " Your not meant to try and make a spectacle of yourself, don't try to be seen by her guards or else whatever heroics your planning will be useless as it would look like you set it up yourself." she sighed, Orian was like a brother to her, as she had known him through the alliance since she was young. She just wished that he didn't get chosen as a prince, but she couldn't help what other people thought.
(is this Okay?)

Last edited by Miley Cyrus; 08-19-2010 at 08:14 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 08-19-2010, 04:39 PM

((this isn't a modern day situation it's more of the fantasy old fasion time ok there arent phones or jeans or t-shirts ok please try to remember that))

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-19-2010, 08:11 PM

(um...Yeah...I like it but...the yellow is a bit hard to read? Oh and I like ur username!)

Orian frowned "I know...But it's just hard, We're so close to being in complete control that I can almost taste it!" he said, looking at her in frustration. "Do you want to help me with this or did you have something else to do?" he asked, curious. He didn't really need the help but it would be nice to have some company. It would probably make his 'heroic act' seem more believable if he wasn't travelling alone too.

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 08-19-2010 at 08:14 PM..

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-19-2010, 08:21 PM

"Of course I will help you" she said, "you obviously need some" she smiled and looked at him. " The first thing that we need to do is get off of the main street, other wise it will look like we are following her" she said, " But you will have to wait a couple of minuets before we go, I have to get a new string for my harp" she said, disappearing into the crowd, and coming back a few minuets later with the string.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2010, 03:47 AM

( can i start here?)

Quick as light Tobit jumped out of her window and landed softly on the grass with the help of her glider. Making sure no one saw her she sneaked away that is not until she stuck her small tongue out the way she came. "Fancy trying to keep me in when I know all there is about this palace." She almost laughed. But no one would be looking for her...yet. Sher wasn't needed for the whole day and doing nothing was more like a prison sentence at a sunny day like this. She jogged away and thought about the other kingdoms of which she heard a lot but haven't seen at all. I'll be going there sometime.Sooner or later...even now if i choose to... And so she walked the streets hiding herself in a small rough veil.

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-27-2010, 05:44 PM

River sat in the aquarium that was kept in the room. It was a tunnel big enough for you to stand in, but no more. She leaned against the wall and watched, amazed by how the fish swam and the dolphins that greeted her. River would touch the glass whenever they greated her, a soft smile on her beatiful face.

River was always in a light blue dress and a pair of earrings - no more, no less. River wasnt the type to get dressed up simply because she was a princess. No - she was simple and elegant all at the same time. River watched the water more, pretending that she wasnt in the glass- that she was in there, swimming with them. She was the water princess after all.

All of the doors were shut and locked so if you wanted River's attention - you'd have to knock for one thing and give a good reason for interupting her 'me' time.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-27-2010, 09:59 PM

(Hi new people! *waves wildly*)

Orian nodded and waited for her to get the harp string, "So we take the back road?" he asked. He knew that a group of bandits did owe him for a favor he had done them in the past, they had needed an item or two of questionable legality that he had the fortune of 'finding' and giving to them. He could probably get them to be the attackers..."I think I have an idea that will work..." he said and told her about the bandits.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2010, 07:05 AM

[ :)...HI! ]
[Hey can my princess visit the water princess or something?]

The city as it is was teeming with life. That was the reason she wanted to be out the palace than in. OUtside was unorthodox and limitless. SHe could be anyone and no one would care. With her glider tucked under one arm she slipped through the crowds until she reached the far edge of town. now the true adventure. So much more lively than town was the forests. She dashed of to find herself a river to play in.

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-31-2010, 03:07 PM

{The water princess is mine so have at it darlin :D}

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-01-2010, 12:11 AM

((Do whatever you want as long as it matches with one of the three sections of the system, btw we need the princes and more plain citizens if I could get someone to help advertise or something.))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-01-2010, 01:13 AM

(I can help with that it is not that hard to do i will ask my friends)

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-01-2010, 09:13 PM

(As much as I love art...it hates me...though I could put something in my sig)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-02-2010, 10:49 PM

((kk thanks alot it would be a help with anything lol))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2010, 02:15 AM

(alright I will try and I am sick today)

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-05-2010, 01:32 AM

(I hope you feel better soon Serenity!)

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-05-2010, 09:58 AM

(Get well soon serenity! :3)

Tobit liked the way the river moved always so silkily, the way only water can. A wild idea came to mind. She jumped up and opened her glider. I'll just be quick and fly to where this river is flowing to. she laughed to herself that would be interesting

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2010, 01:55 AM

(thanks all I am better but still like it a little bit)

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2011, 04:57 PM

Ha! the feel of the wind! Tobit had been up gliding for a what seemed like a long time but the sun was still in her face due east. Not far ahead the sparkling deep blue of the ocean loomed large. She was already skimming over the tops of palms trees in a beautifully inviting crescent bit of white sandy shore. "Ah! the ocean," she whispered to herself," as blue and wide as my sky." Smiling she laid her glider down on an outcrops of rocks and run to play with the crashing waves.

(is this story still alive?)

Last edited by kazehaze; 11-06-2011 at 04:59 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-20-2012, 06:09 PM

I'm remaking it and sorry for freaking out on Serenity I was in a really bad day that day I'm not usually like that. I'll post link once I get it all reposted

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 03-20-2012, 12:33 AM

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-princess.html

This is the new roleplay, hopefully it can start soon.