hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-06-2018, 08:53 PM

SpaceX blast off and has just gone super Sonic

And now both Rockets have just landed spectacularly well

Last edited by hummy; 02-06-2018 at 08:59 PM..

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2018, 09:02 AM

I am impressed with the rocket retrieval system!
Otherwise...I see no reason to send a car with a dummy behind the wheel to orbit the sun for a billion years while David Bowie plays on an endless loop!
I could use just a fraction of the money that cost just to own a house of my own!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-07-2018, 11:04 AM

I totally liked the bowie selection

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 02-08-2018, 06:16 AM

Give me some of Elon Musk's money. I promise not to blow it all on blackjack and hookers.

Nendoroids, on the other hand...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-08-2018, 03:54 PM

yeah, you know you have too much money when
you have enough to launch your very own ROCKET!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I totally liked the bowie selection
I agree that the music choice was great...
I just don't get the "WHY!"

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-13-2018, 12:16 PM

To see if he could
They are reuseable
He wants to save the plant

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-15-2018, 03:02 AM

Space X is fake! Open your eyes. You are being deceived and mocked.

---------- Post added 02-14-2018 at 09:24 PM ----------

https://youtu.be/_sUXKRL0iq8

Can anyone tell me what that black strip on the earth is?

---------- Post added 02-14-2018 at 09:25 PM ----------

hummy:

Do you know? Because I don't.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-15-2018, 03:34 AM

I don't know.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-15-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:

I don't know.
Well, doesn't it strike you as a bit odd that there is a rather large black strip on the earth that we have never heard of?

---------- Post added 02-14-2018 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
I am impressed with the rocket retrieval system!
Otherwise...I see no reason to send a car with a dummy behind the wheel to orbit the sun for a billion years while David Bowie plays on an endless loop!
I could use just a fraction of the money that cost just to own a house of my own!
That's the game, Inzaned One. We work. They take our tax money and waste it on such frivolous fakery as this while you suffer. Such a great system, don'tcha think?

---------- Post added 02-14-2018 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote:
The Earth is round. I flew around it

Terry Virts, NASA astronomer
The earth flat. I live on it.

Mr. Wrong, trucker. Not a Freemason.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 02-15-2018 at 04:10 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-15-2018, 04:56 AM

So you're saying that this is all fake? It looked real to me I watched it take off. Not in person of course. And my friend who lives in Florida was on the road at the time.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-15-2018, 05:55 AM

Quote:

So you're saying that this is all fake? It looked real to me I watched it take off. Not in person of course. And my friend who lives in Florida was on the road at the time.
I am, indeed, saying that Space X is fake. NASA is also a fraud. The Space X rocket itself may be real, but it never left earth. It can't. Because of the firmament. The firmament is like an impenetrable glass barrier dome above the earth put in place by God. The firmament is mentioned early on in the book of Genesis.

Ever notice how rockets launched into space seem to go into an arc or flatten out and then point downwards? If a rocket were truly on its way to orbit or beyond, then doesn't it make sense that the rocket in question maintain an upwards direction and not arc outwards and then down?

I've also noticed that there is never a camera pointing directly up towards the sky at any time during the rocket's flight. We always see a camera pointing down at either earth or the rocket booster.
Wouldn't it be nice to see a rocket enter space from a ground launch?

Also, the general public is barred from attending Space X rocket launches in California. The folks you hear cheering are Space X employees.

Please watch the video I posted. It contains so many glitches that show just how fake Falcon Heavy truly is. You don't see satellites, space junk or debris, the ISS, stars, or moving clouds on the ball earth. And the clouds you do see look quite unlike cloud formations seen ordinarily.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-16-2018, 04:00 AM

I did watch some of the video.
i'll re watch it on my laptop.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-18-2018, 06:13 AM

Astro-NOT Peggy Whitson has spent 666 days in space and no one finds that odd.

---------- Post added 02-18-2018 at 12:22 AM ----------

http://www.weeklystandard.com/elon-m...rticle/2009014

Here is how fElony Musk makes his money. Such a fabulous guy.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-20-2018, 02:00 AM

Quote:

SpaceX blast off and has just gone super Sonic

And now both Rockets have just landed spectacularly well
That there is your answer to why he has so much money

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-21-2018, 01:24 AM

do I want to know how he makes his money?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-21-2018, 05:10 AM

He got a sponsorship from the government to Commercially send supplies to the space station I think.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-21-2018, 08:07 PM

I kind of assumed he was a.com guy or his parents were rich and so he became rich.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-21-2018, 08:53 PM

Not sure. But I know he's an extremely hard worker even though he's rich he's very involved in his work.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-22-2018, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Not sure. But I know he's an extremely hard worker even though he's rich he's very involved in his work.
Yeah, he works extremely hard soaking up tax payer funded subsidies.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-22-2018, 02:20 AM

Well for a conspiracy theorist of course you don't think he's doing anything. But for the rest of us he's gonna be the guy to get us to mars.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-22-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Well for a conspiracy theorist of course you don't think he's doing anything. But for the rest of us he's gonna be the guy to get us to mars.
We've never even been to the moon, how are we going to get to Mars?

---------- Post added 02-22-2018 at 01:35 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/xciCJfbTvE4

The above posted is the 2001 documentary A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon. This documentary contains film footage shipped out by NASA by mistake. The footage contains direct evidence that astronauts Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin deliberately faking a photo of earth from the moon when in reality the astronauts are only in low earth orbit.

If you are truly interested in science, and believe in the tenets of science, then you should know that nothing in the realm of science is unquestionable or cannot be challenged. To hold the belief that nothing can be questioned or challenged makes that belief system a dogma or religion. Hence the term scientism.

Exploring our physical world, learning about how it works, or studying plants, animals, humans, and our origins, shouldn't cause those who seek truth to create a narrative in which non-conformists are cast out. My view of science is, and always has been, that it is a genuine quest for facts about the world we live in. Science that is fabricated to prop up a narrative just isn't science. And this is precisely what NASA does continually.

At some point, if you are honest with yourself, you must ask questions about what you have been told by NASA.

The video I posted showing the Tesla car supposedly orbiting earth shows a black strip on the earth. Don't you want to know what that is?
What are those white dots that rush past the video camera?
Why don't we see the ISS?

And what about the moon landings? It's been 50 years now. Shouldn't there have been subsequent visits since then? Why no moon base?

Technology progresses. Things improve. Except with NASA.

What scientific achievements have those experiments aboard the ISS brought us? How has NASA advanced science?

All NASA gives is fake image after fake image. Why are these "photos" of earth always so different? In one image, North America is quite large, then another image from another year shows a much smaller North America.

I have many more questions and so should you, but I'll stop for now.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-22-2018, 06:48 PM

Why would we revisit the moon? I mean at best maybe give it a satellite, but we can see it from earth with huge telescopes. If we are to know more we have to learn more about the galaxy as a whole.

Of course you are specifically Anti science. So I can't really expect you to understand what you are saying when you say anything can be questioned. And the last time you linked me a high level conspiracy theories, I looked into him and he was a yoga teacher.

If you believe us to be so technologically inferior tell me this. What is stopping us from breaking orbit? You should be able to provide scientific information regarding the atmosphere and why as the atmosphere gets lighter we somehow can't go any higher despite using thrust from jet propulsion.
And of course instead of linking a video that isn't worth watching (I'm a busy person) I'm curious what your opinion is. Your hypothesis so to speak.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-24-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Why would we revisit the moon? I mean at best maybe give it a satellite, but we can see it from earth with huge telescopes. If we are to know more we have to learn more about the galaxy as a whole.

Of course you are specifically Anti science. So I can't really expect you to understand what you are saying when you say anything can be questioned. And the last time you linked me a high level conspiracy theories, I looked into him and he was a yoga teacher.

If you believe us to be so technologically inferior tell me this. What is stopping us from breaking orbit? You should be able to provide scientific information regarding the atmosphere and why as the atmosphere gets lighter we somehow can't go any higher despite using thrust from jet propulsion.
And of course instead of linking a video that isn't worth watching (I'm a busy person) I'm curious what your opinion is. Your hypothesis so to speak.
Why revisit the moon? Because having a forward base on the moon would allow for easier space exploration. It's just like having gas stations, restaurants, and motels along the way during a long road trip. But man cannot go to the moon due to there being a firmament.

---------- Post added 02-24-2018 at 02:55 PM ----------

I don't know much about jet propulsion, but I do know jets suck a lot of air to function. Knowing this, if a jet enters the thermosphere where air is thin, then it stands to reason that further propulsion via jet thrust would be lessened in accordance to how much air is available to the jet versus the amount thrust required to produce thrust. I am unable to provide specifics about such things because I am not a technical expert in the field if jet propulsion dynamics.

---------- Post added 02-24-2018 at 03:26 PM ----------

And what I am is anti pseudo-science.

If you won't take the time to watch a 47 minute video detailing how NASA fooled the human race using NASA's own film documentation, then it seems to me that you have no interest in seeking truth, but would rather rely upon what you've always been told rather than observing firsthand that which is before your own eyes.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 02-24-2018 at 10:37 PM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-24-2018, 10:29 PM

Yes of course, but who owns the moon? What laws would it follow? The odds of putting missles on the moon would potentially tip off WWIII. Lets face it.. most countries would put nukes on the moon if they had a base.

Perhaps, but consider the many tanks on these items. Likely several are a mixture of oxygen. If the air thins out at a point, then simply provide it yourself if needed. If you watched the launch it did not take very long, the supplies needed would not be so severe we couldn't provide them.

What need is there for a gas station when we have far better methods now of providing that? Such as using a slingshot of gravity. We have done so with several satellites.