hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-12-2018, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Watched it from the school where I teach. :) It launched as we were all leaving for the day :D

Yay! I'm glad you got to see it. I was hoping you would. It looked pretty cool on TV.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-12-2018, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
What's funny is the actornots themselves probably have no background in science. They're supposedly conducting science experiments, but I don't know what those "experiments" are. Perhaps you do, but I don't. The only science experiment I ever heard of NASA actornots perform was growing lettuce on the International Fake Station. And that took 33 days. It's also funny how often the number 33 shows up with NASA along with 666.

Runway 33 at Edwards AFB in California.
Actornot Peggy Whitson in space for a record 666 days.
Studio 33 at Universal Studios. Every movie produced by Universal Studios shows that crappy claymation rotating globe earth.
The axis of the earth is 66.6 degrees from the horizontal.
The earth supposedly hurtling through space at 66,600 mph.

Mere coincidence, I'm sure.

Gas prices are expected to rise 33 cents this summer, according to the Chicago Tribune.

They sure love the number 33, don't they?

First moon landings in 1969.
Newton "discovers" gravity in 1666.

More coincidences, I'm sure.

---------- Post added 04-12-2018 at 12:15 AM ----------

33, the master number in numerology.
33. The highest degree in Freemasonry.

Hmmmm.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-14-2018, 01:25 AM

So thirty-three is like sixsixsix66?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-15-2018, 09:10 PM

There a are a lot of numbers that mean things to some people.

And it's technically not the highest degree. Only the highest known publicly. ;)

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-15-2018, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

So thirty-three is like sixsixsix66?
Freemasons are obsessed with the number thirty three because that was the age of Jesus when He was crucified, and Freemasons hate Jesus Christ and Christians.

The Freemasons are a large occult organization and Pythagorean numerolgy is big with them so any chance they get to bring up the number 33 they do it.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-16-2018, 06:23 AM

Funny.

All the Mason's I know/ knew (Grandpa, uncles, previous and current BFs) go to both church and Masonic Temple, they are active members of both communities.

They don't hate Jesus or Christians at all.

You might already know this, but just like "Christianity" there are many sects within "Free Masonry". Not all have the same beliefs, and some temples aren't recognized by others or even the grand lodge (Masonic Vatican).

Christians are to Westbo Baptist as Free Masons are to Skull and Bones. Both Skull and Bones and Westbo have done horrible hateful things to other human for no real reason other than they think their texts tell them to. However, it doesn't mean either of those parent groups or people in them are all evil scum of the earth.

Humans are good and bad across the board. When forced we'd all probably kill to protect our loved ones or cherished ideals. No matter the label or religious seal we wear humans going to human period.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-20-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Funny.

All the Mason's I know/ knew (Grandpa, uncles, previous and current BFs) go to both church and Masonic Temple, they are active members of both communities.

They don't hate Jesus or Christians at all.

You might already know this, but just like "Christianity" there are many sects within "Free Masonry". Not all have the same beliefs, and some temples aren't recognized by others or even the grand lodge (Masonic Vatican).

Christians are to Westbo Baptist as Free Masons are to Skull and Bones. Both Skull and Bones and Westbo have done horrible hateful things to other human for no real reason other than they think their texts tell them to. However, it doesn't mean either of those parent groups or people in them are all evil scum of the earth.

Humans are good and bad across the board. When forced we'd all probably kill to protect our loved ones or cherished ideals. No matter the label or religious seal we wear humans going to human period.
Not all "churches" are Christian churches. Like these mega churches that teach a prosperity doctrine. Joel Osteen and Kenneth Copeland are two fine examples. The bible asks, what does it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, but lose his only soul?
Then there are the feel good churches where it's just a social function and lip service to God.

Members of the Westboro Baptist church, Freemasons, and Skull and Bones all have same goal: the destruction of Christianity.

Westboro Baptist church members masquerade as hardline Christians acting like lunatics at funeral services for fallen American servicemen. Love thy neighbor as thyself isn't in the WBC playbook as evidenced by their actions. Also, the members of the Westboro Baptist church are a single family based on what I've read about them.

If you haven't seen the disturbing murals plastered about the Denver International Airport, go take a gander. A plaque outside the airport taking credit for the murals and construction of the airport was placed there by Freemasons.

To my knowledge, all United States presidents were or are Freemasons with the exception of George H.W. Bush (aka Bush daddy) and George W. Bush, who were members of Skull and Bones. What does that tell you? On a side note, I would not be at all surprised if Barbara Bush was the daughter of Allister Crowley.

And the bible teaches us that all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God. Men as being good or evil is a most subjective term, anyhow. High ranking Nazis didn't go home and abuse their families. History may highlight their atrocities, but their wives and children saw them as loving husbands and fathers.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-20-2018, 05:04 PM

You're destroying Christianity right now by judging, and refusing a whole group of people.

Masons do believe in god, we just don't have a one dimensional view of it. We see the feminine as well as masculine. We don't repress our dark side. We embrace it, knowing god loves us regardless.

Quote:
If you haven't seen the disturbing murals plastered about the Denver International Airport, go take a gander. A plaque outside the airport taking credit for the murals and construction of the airport was placed there by Freemasons.
Those are warnings. They are meant to be disturbing, like cigarette packages. It's basically, get along up there or face destruction from below.

Quote:
To my knowledge, all United States presidents were or are Freemasons with the exception of George H.W. Bush (aka Bush daddy) and George W. Bush, who were members of Skull and Bones. What does that tell you? On a side note, I would not be at all surprised if Barbara Bush was the daughter of Allister Crowley.
They were all also some flavor of Christian. So I could ask you the same.

People aren't just one thing. So finger pointing here is useless. You also only seem familiar with the masculine side of the coin when it comes to "free masonry". We tend to split our sects like Catholic schools.

Do you know any of the sister hoods or what they do?

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 04-20-2018, 05:59 PM

New idea ! He can send me some monies so I can watch me more horror movies an the ones I don't like off to the charity shop with them.

FUND THE HORROR ADDICTION !

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-23-2018, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
You're destroying Christianity right now by judging, and refusing a whole group of people.

Masons do believe in god, we just don't have a one dimensional view of it. We see the feminine as well as masculine. We don't repress our dark side. We embrace it, knowing god loves us regardless.

Those are warnings. They are meant to be disturbing, like cigarette packages. It's basically, get along up there or face destruction from below.

They were all also some flavor of Christian. So I could ask you the same.

People aren't just one thing. So finger pointing here is useless. You also only seem familiar with the masculine side of the coin when it comes to "free masonry". We tend to split our sects like Catholic schools.

Do you know any of the sister hoods or what they do?
How can I be destroying Christianity? Religion is man reaching to God, but Christianity is God reaching to man. If you knew someone wanted to do you harm, would you allow this person entry into your home, or would you refuse them?

But you are right about Mason's believing in "god". Emphasis on the lower case "g". That god being Lucifer.

Do I know any of the sisterhoods? You mean a coven of witches? I do know some of what they do in these covens from the testimony of those formerly involved in the occult. And all that I know that they do is evil, and the bible commands us to flee from evil. So this I do.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 07-25-2018, 11:32 AM

To answer the question on the main post, "Does this guy have too much money?" The short answer is YES the long answer is much more detailed but still the results are the same. But it's not JUST Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos, it's basically all the billionaires. Because... if the majorly rich ones were to give away 99% of their funds (99%!) They would still have BILLIONS left over and just one billion is a lot. The difference between 1 million and 1 billion is incredible. I had a nice meme that would break it down into tangible things, because a billion of anything is pretty hard to imagine. All in all, yes, too much money. Especially when the people who make him mega-uber rich live in poverty.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-05-2018, 09:33 AM

post the meme, Zephi =3

Zephi
Summer love

Old 08-06-2018, 05:32 PM

Which meme is that?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-14-2018, 06:40 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/07/21/elon-m...a-total-fraud/

It's just a matter of time before this balloon pops.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-16-2018, 09:10 AM

balloons are the new plastic straws that will kill the earth...no more balloon animals =(

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-17-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:

balloons are the new plastic straws that will kill the earth...no more balloon animals =(
That's ok. The bible says we get a new earth anyway.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-25-2018, 05:39 PM

You are very well-versed in the Bible

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-01-2018, 08:38 AM

Quote:

You are very well-versed in the Bible
Not as well as I should be. Bible Hub helps.

Carbonaught
APBCole Mule

Old 09-05-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
https://nypost.com/2018/07/21/elon-m...a-total-fraud/

It's just a matter of time before this balloon pops.
Inaccuracies to correct: Tesla burns through 500k an hour. It's also a startup. Like many before it, they live off venture capitalist money till they grow large enough and start to hit the black. Alot of tech companies burn through capital. That's not a failure. It's how things work.

Second, on the crashes concerning Tesla vehicles: Tesla vehicles are not crash proof. Expecting them to be unlike any other vehicle and not have issues is absurd. Tesla only gets alot of negative press from their crashes because they're an electronic vehicle trying to make way in a market dominated by gas/diesel vehicles. If it was any other type of vehicle then it'd be a normal day but because it's a EV then it's somehow the worst thing in the world.

The second thing to correct concerns SpaceX: Calling it a failure because of rockets not doing what they're supposed to do and calling it a sham company. SpaceX intended goal to is to make space flight cheap and affordable. They currently offer one of the cheapest rockets on the market for companies to launch satellites into orbit. Companies pay less per flight than on a comparable rocket. They also reuse first stage boosters and refurbish them for other flights to make future launchers cheaper. Reuse is a big part of how SpaceX is revolutionizing the space industry.

You also have that the first stages are able to land successfully on a barge at sea or on land. A feat which is truly spectacular and almost out of science fiction. The Falcon 9 being their first rocket to really achieve it and the Falcon Heavy with both its first stages landing at the Cape.

Thirdly, on the blooper reel of failed rocket launches/landings and explosions: This I can easily debunk. Things aren't made without failure. Alot of objects that exist in this world didn't come to be without multiple failures. SpaceX is fine showing their fails because they understand that rocketry isn't something that isn't without failure but they get data from each failure and learn from it in future launches. Failure isn't a bad thing with rocket launches and never will be.

The entire article ignores how reality works and doesn't deserve any clicks.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-06-2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonaught View Post
Inaccuracies to correct: Tesla burns through 500k an hour. It's also a startup. Like many before it, they live off venture capitalist money till they grow large enough and start to hit the black. Alot of tech companies burn through capital. That's not a failure. It's how things work.

Second, on the crashes concerning Tesla vehicles: Tesla vehicles are not crash proof. Expecting them to be unlike any other vehicle and not have issues is absurd. Tesla only gets alot of negative press from their crashes because they're an electronic vehicle trying to make way in a market dominated by gas/diesel vehicles. If it was any other type of vehicle then it'd be a normal day but because it's a EV then it's somehow the worst thing in the world.

The second thing to correct concerns SpaceX: Calling it a failure because of rockets not doing what they're supposed to do and calling it a sham company. SpaceX intended goal to is to make space flight cheap and affordable. They currently offer one of the cheapest rockets on the market for companies to launch satellites into orbit. Companies pay less per flight than on a comparable rocket. They also reuse first stage boosters and refurbish them for other flights to make future launchers cheaper. Reuse is a big part of how SpaceX is revolutionizing the space industry.

You also have that the first stages are able to land successfully on a barge at sea or on land. A feat which is truly spectacular and almost out of science fiction. The Falcon 9 being their first rocket to really achieve it and the Falcon Heavy with both its first stages landing at the Cape.

Thirdly, on the blooper reel of failed rocket launches/landings and explosions: This I can easily debunk. Things aren't made without failure. Alot of objects that exist in this world didn't come to be without multiple failures. SpaceX is fine showing their fails because they understand that rocketry isn't something that isn't without failure but they get data from each failure and learn from it in future launches. Failure isn't a bad thing with rocket launches and never will be.

The entire article ignores how reality works and doesn't deserve any clicks.
If your "start up" company is burning through 500k per hour, that is a serious problem and is not sustainable by any stretch of the imagination. And Musk isn't living off venture capital, he's living off American tax subsidies. Venture capital comes from private investors.

And Musk's Tesla cars are doomed to the trash heap of history seeing as how Tesla car batteries require lithium to be made, and since there is only a certain amount lithium on earth, the lithium supply will eventually dry up.

Those SpaceX rockets are fake. How fake? CGI fake. You even have Musk himself saying, "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake." Who says dumb crap like that? A lot of people these days. Or is it just Elon Musk? Just repeat thay quote to yourself a few times and ask yourself if those words sound like some a genius would utter. Hardly.

One needs to watch those Fake X cgi rocket launches carefully. Those cgi rockets landing on the barge do not move with a smooth, continuous motion. But rather these rockets come down quickly with jerky movements as if frames of the video were edited out. It doesn't look real or fluid upon careful scrutiny. We also never see the rockets descending from high altitude, but rather just moments before touchdown. If SpaceX were my program, I would want the world to see every bit of rocket flight that could be shot. Wouldn't you? I, for one, would love to see just how a rocket re-entering earth's atmosphere heading at a downward angle can reverse it's direction mid flight and then point itself vertical without wings and rudders. And those fins at the bottom of a rocket are fixed position stabilizers that cannot change a rocket's pitch and yaw.

We're never going to outer space because it's a fantasy. Think it out a bit. Everything you know about space has been told to you. Those photos and images that show a spherical earth and all the other planets, stars, etc. are brought to you by people you don't know who claim to have been somewhere you cannot go. You may choose to believe those images of earth are real, but that's all you have, a belief. You can't prove it yourself.

But flat earth is provable. Don't think so? Try this test:

If we live on a spherical earth, then water must necessarily curve or bend, and yet convexity of water cannot be reproduced or observed in nature. Water may take the shape of its container, but water always becomes level. Remember that something must be observable, testable, and repeatable to be considered science or fact.

The best evidence a ball earther can come up with to dispute that water doesn't curve is ships "going over the horizon or curve of the earth." Two problems with this. The first is that the ship going over the horizon or curve of the earth can be brought back into view using binoculars, a camera's zoom, or a telescope. The second problem is with the horizon itself; it's level. Flat straight across where there is water. A ball earth would have curvature in all directions. The only way a ship can sail over any curve on a flat horizon would be if the earth were cylindrical in shape, and I haven't yet heard of anyone making the claim that we all live on a giant cylinder.

Lastly, I realize I am spinning my wheels attempting to convince you that you've been lied to your entire life, as everyone else has, but until you actually put the convexity of water to the test, or seriously scrutinize those rocket landings, then you aren't being with yourself. No one who seriously researches flat earth with intellectual honesty comes away still believing we all live on a spinning ball.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 09-06-2018 at 08:46 AM..