22. Plural Noun:messages
23. Verb:massage
24. Verb:relax
25. Noun:bed
26. Verb - Past Tense:counted
27. Comparative Adjective:better
28. Verb - Past Tense:snored
29. Comparative Adjective:stronger

Last edited by salvete; 08-26-2016 at 08:33 PM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 09:07 PM

You sure are going to keep me busy, salvete.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 09:13 PM

wait until i find my nail fil3e!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-26-2016, 09:27 PM

MAD LIB #3
1. Adjective: wet
2. Place: Beach
3. Verb: jump
4. Plural Noun: computer
5. Verb: chuck
6. Noun: rum
7. Name of Menewshan: captain Howdy
8. Adjective: scary
9. Plural Noun: controllers
10. Animal: turtle
11. Nonsense Word: manoliscionis
12. Verb:swing
13. Noun: collar
14. Adjective: red
15. Phrase: Reach for the stars
16. Adjective: wooden
17. Onomatopoeia Sound:womp womp
18. Animal: buck
19. Body Plat - Plural:(what's a body plat?) Booties (or butts)
20. Measurement of Time - Plural: milliseconds

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 09:34 PM

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a delirious time at camp. Right now we are at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where we fill all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us shadows at the end of the day, and we hold around the campfire and tell mind stories.

I have a new friend named Kirin Rosenbaum: who is really wonderful. Yesterday we found some trees in the woods. I wonder how they got there. Kirin Rosenbaum thinks they were dropped by a sparrow.

We invented a game called lalalala. Here's how you play. First you race a camera until you get really heavy, and then you shout "Thank Goodness It's Friday!". I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually wooden.

Well, I should go. I can here the thud. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve hippopotamus thighs again. They're gross! ... But Kirin seems to like them.

See you in 2 days!
salvete:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 09:36 PM

make sure to ping yourself, Howard!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a delirious time at camp. Right now we are at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where we fill all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us shadows at the end of the day, and we hold around the campfire and tell mind stories.

I have a new friend named Kirin Rosenbaum: who is really wonderful. Yesterday we found some trees in the woods. I wonder how they got there. Kirin Rosenbaum thinks they were dropped by a sparrow.

We invented a game called lalalala. Here's how you play. First you race a camera until you get really heavy, and then you shout "Thank Goodness It's Friday!". I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually wooden.

Well, I should go. I can here the thud. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve hippopotamus thighs again. They're gross! ... But Kirin seems to like them.

See you in 2 days!
salvete:

*giggles*

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 09:40 PM

This summer, Mom and Dad took me and my dearest friend, hummy: on a trip to New Zealand. The weather there is very pretty. Northern New Zealand has lots of horses, and they make wavy lamps there too. I wish I had one!

The people of New Zealand have such a smelly culture. They love to eat deep fried dumplings and are very proud of their big hair.

hummy and I went to see the puppy of Orlando Bloom, the most famous person in New Zealand. hummy is a big fan, and was so cool, she almost wet her sock.

Knowing we'd have to eventually leave made me happy, but I know even if I should live to be 42, this is a trip i'll never jump.

salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 09:47 PM

I can hardly believe it! School is over and there are 999,999 days of summer to look forward to! I can't wait to fall with my friend Mr. Wrong:. We'll go down to the creek and catch jaguars and then vote in the lake.

My parents said we'll all be taking a road trip to Middle Eartg. I can't wait. Until then, they don't want me bouncing my summer. No leaping in front of the TV for hours on end, or spending my time looking at gold videos on Let Me Google That For You.

So Mr. Wrong and I decided to start a business washing deposits. People can bring their deposits to my house. We'll polish them up and make sure they're all white. I'll wipe down the wall and Mr. Wrong can scrub the fans. It'll be fuzzy work, but a great way to make extra money. I can already the cash register go kaboom!

I think this may be the funniest summer ever!

salvete:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 09:49 PM

i was wearing a sock on my lady bits O.o roflol

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:10 PM

MAD LIB #4
1. Adjective: white
2. Food: tacos
3. Adjective: shiny
4. Body Part - Plural: Abs
5. Superlative Adjective: Slowest
6. Superlative Adjective: strongest
7. Noun: hairtie
8. Noun: pencil
9. Type of Relative:2nd nephew twice removed (from the pool my their parent)
10. Vehicle: venomobile
11. Number: 37
12. Verb Ending in -ing: deflowering
13. Verb Ending in -ing: humming
14. Verb Ending in -ing: dancing
15. Body Part - Plural: shoulders
16. Number: 42
17. Adjective: drearily
18. Article of Clothing: bikini
19. An Emotion: happiness
20. Body Part: Nose
21. Verb Ending in -ing: drinking
22. Verb Ending in -ing: clapping

---------- Post added 08-26-2016 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote:

Dear Mom and Dad,

See you in 2 days!
salvete:

*laughs out loud*

Omg there's some trees in the woods. How in the world did they get here? they must have been dropped. xD hahahahahaha

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-26-2016, 10:13 PM

MAD LIB #1
1. Superlative Adjective: SUPER
2. Name of Menewshan: MNEMOSYNE
3. Place: BAR
4. Adjective: ANNOYING
5. Plural Noun: TREASURE GOBLINS
6. Adjective: LAUGHING
7. Plural Noun: LUNATICS
8. Adjective: DELICIOUS
9. Food - Plural: STEAKS
10. Noun: GOLD
11. Noun: RUBY
12. Famous Person: CELINE DION
13. Adjective: LEGENDARY
14. Article of Clothing: HELMET
15. An Emotion: HAPPINESS
16. Number: FIVE
17. Verb: ESCAPE

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:18 PM

Quote:

I can hardly believe it! School is over and there are 999,999 days of summer to look forward to! I can't wait to fall with my friend Mr. Wrong:. We'll go down to the creek and catch jaguars and then vote in the lake.

My parents said we'll all be taking a road trip to Middle Eartg. I can't wait. Until then, they don't want me bouncing my summer. No leaping in front of the TV for hours on end, or spending my time looking at gold videos on Let Me Google That For You.

So Mr. Wrong and I decided to start a business washing deposits. People can bring their deposits to my house. We'll polish them up and make sure they're all white. I'll wipe down the wall and Mr. Wrong can scrub the fans. It'll be fuzzy work, but a great way to make extra money. I can already the cash register go kaboom!

I think this may be the funniest summer ever!

salvete:

this one is a pretty spiffy mad lib too xD

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 10:36 PM

It was so boring today, and so hot. I asked outside as the summer sun answered my face. Should I wrap to the mall and buy some presents? Nah, I only had 88888888 dollars. I could go on Google and look at pictures of medications. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea worked me! Let’s have a pool party!

I silently ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She loved and inquired if my room was slippery. I scoffed. My room is always slippery! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a silence and gave her a big pencil.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her radial nerve over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t where that aquamarine bikini. It makes you look like an emotional bubble.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit falling his sunscreen and get his trunks on.

I then texted Miranda. Miranda texted Olivia. Olivia called Arthur. Arthur told Michael, and so.

666 minutes later my backyard was crammed with chilly teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can flick. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s bowtie and we all laughed at his ulnar nerve.

Mom had just served hot oranges when The Wandering Poet:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My musculocutaneous nerve hit the floor. I couldn’t believe it. The Wandering Poet only hangs out with the really popular printers.

“Hey Poet,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a metallic party.” Poet said. I’m sure my axillary artery bright red. My boring day had just turned into the most creative day ever.

salvete:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:39 PM

Howard is rackin g up the coinage =3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:42 PM

MAD LIB #5
1. Name of Menewshan: Salvete
2. Geographical location: the mountainous peaks of Mordor
3. Animal: cow
4. Verb ending in -ing: stretching
5. Noun: stomach
6. Number: 42
7. Verb: guesstimate
8. Place: Great Barrier Reef
9. Noun: stars
10. Body Part - plural:stomachs
11. Angry Phrase: I'm gonna beat you to a pulp like orange juice!
12. Adjective: squirmy
13. Food: omelette
14. TV Show: Psych
16. Verb ending in -ing: firefighting
17. Noun: Anaconda
18. Number: 69

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:53 PM

LOL i8 lov3e your location, Sja

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:

It was so boring today, and so hot. I asked outside as the summer sun answered my face. Should I wrap to the mall and buy some presents? Nah, I only had 88888888 dollars. I could go on Google and look at pictures of medications. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea worked me! Let’s have a pool party!

I silently ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She loved and inquired if my room was slippery. I scoffed. My room is always slippery! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a silence and gave her a big pencil.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her radial nerve over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t where that aquamarine bikini. It makes you look like an emotional bubble.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit falling his sunscreen and get his trunks on.

I then texted Miranda. Miranda texted Olivia. Olivia called Arthur. Arthur told Michael, and so.

666 minutes later my backyard was crammed with chilly teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can flick. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s bowtie and we all laughed at his ulnar nerve.

Mom had just served hot oranges when The Wandering Poet:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My musculocutaneous nerve hit the floor. I couldn’t believe it. The Wandering Poet only hangs out with the really popular printers.

“Hey Poet,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a metallic party.” Poet said. I’m sure my axillary artery bright red. My boring day had just turned into the most creative day ever.

salvete:

awwww yeah. poet, the most popular chilled teenager around :D

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 10:56 PM

It was so boring today, and so hot. I tapped outside as the summer sun flapped my face. Should I slap to the mall and buy some crabs? Nah, I only had 4 dollars. I could go on Menewsha and look at pictures of squids. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea peeked me! Let’s have a pool party!

I cleverly ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She spied and inquired if my room was skinny. I scoffed. My room is always skinny! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a scrunchy and gave her a big textbook.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her hair over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t where that orange bikini. It makes you look like a fantastic show.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit performing his girl and get his trunks on.

5 minutes later my backyard was crammed with bright teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can twirl. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s dress and we all laughed at his breast.

Mom had just served hot chicken nuggets when Prismatic Llama:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My jaw tibia the floor. I couldn’t believe it. Prismatic Llama only hangs out with the really popular restaurants.

“Hey Llama,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a good party.” Llama said. I’m sure my face fibula red. My boring day had just turned into the craziest day ever.

salvete:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:57 PM

coolist llama in school ;p

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:01 PM

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a blue time at camp. Right now we are at Amane's Favorite Restaurant, where we post all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us songs at the end of the day, and we dance around the campfire and tell pole stories.

I have a new friend named Amane: who is really hawt. Yesterday we found some droids in the woods. I wonder how they got there. Amane thinks they were dropped by a cat.

We invented a game called barugula. Here's how you play. First you wave a master until you get really mysterious, and then you shout "All Hail The Almighty Seacow!". I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually hilarious.

Well, I should go. I can here the splat. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve bug arms again. They're gross! ... But Amane seems to like them.

See you in 2 seconds!
salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:08 PM

Whoops! I messed up on Form #4!

I left out the where to list the name of another Menewshan.

I fixed it now, but for all existing #4... they're going to have my name. Sorry.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:15 PM

[Note: Accidentally left out space for another Menewshan, so i've added my name. :P]

It was a cheap summer day. It was so cheap that my cookie melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so was electric, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw her toes up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the naugtiest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and nicest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the emotion and cleaning the heart. But Howdy's uncle said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got into Dad’s bike and drove the 365 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some building, some looking and some just swimming in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my fingernails set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 10,000 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the numb woman wearing red shorts, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little love, but I clenched my navel and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was racing so hard! And I could hear Howdy standing behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

salvete: