Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-12-2013, 02:17 AM

Todd was nearly done with his picture of Heartia when the girls surrounded him.He was coloring her eyes,trying to get the hue just right,when he heard their comments.He looked up at the first girl and gave her the most condescending smile he could muster."Now,why would I draw you when I've already drawn so many harpies? No,I'd rather draw a real woman like Heartia." He said in a voice like poisoned honey.Looking at the other girls,he flashed his fangs."You know,I have never really paid much attention to you girls before.Now that I am,my first impression...is that I hate you all.Honestly,only a truly hateful coward would pick on someone who has never done anything to them.You are all dispicable.Ugly in the truest sense of the word." He said venomously,standing up and closing his sketchbook.He walked out of the classroom,pausing only to give the teacher a note that he wasn't feeling well.

((rather telling that I react this way...I can't help but relate to Heartia.I was that girl,a long time ago...))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-19-2013, 03:39 AM

((Gothika_Knight:))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-24-2013, 01:45 AM

The girls gasped sharply as they heard Todd speak, they started crying as some asked for forgiveness about what the girl said. But they could do anything, Ms. Cali turned around once she heard the commotion and saw that Todd had left. She looked at the note as it said he wasn't feeling well. Ms. Cali slowly looked at the crying girls and sighed, 'Serves them right I guess.' She thought to herself as she and the boys tried to calm the girls down.

Mr. Reys, looked at Heartia as she sat in the back. "Heartia, come to the front. Sing a song to sooth our hearts so we can end this class on a good note." He said dramatically. "Ye-Yes sir." Heartia said in a trembling voice as she got up from her seat and walked pass some of the boys and girls. They looked at her as if she was a human and needed to be gotten rid of, however they did come to a conclusion that she had a good singing voice. Heartia cleared her throat, turning on the instrumental to a song she loved a lot. She opened her mouth and let the song fill the air in the room and a small bit in the hall. Her voice as soft and sweet, the people in the class and the classes next door listened to the upbeat song which seem to e making some people happy.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-26-2013, 02:19 AM

Todd stalked down the halls,not quite sure what to do with himself,until he heard a singing voice so lovely that he stopped in his tracks.Like the sailors of legend who were lured to the rocks by the Siren's song,Todd walked towards the sound.He stopped outside the music room and looked in through the window in the door.It was both surprising and not surprising at all that the source of the sound was Heartia.He stood there,listening to her,and pulled out his sketchbook and pencils.His picture of her was not complete,he decided.No,it needed more.He began drawing a background,lovely reds and purples to match her eyes,and elegant floating musical notes,matching her song exactly,flowing across the page behind her.It almost looked like the picture was moving,as if it could come to life at any moment.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-24-2013, 02:34 AM

[sorry i haven't been posting]

The song filled the room, it was so gently as Heartia reached the end of the song. She bowed her head once she was finished with the song and everyone clapped. Mr. Reys clapped loudly as he went up to the class, "Splendid job my daer Heartia. You have the voice of a Siren bestowed upon you. Then again, you are a siren." He said with a smile. Heartia nodded lightly with a happy yet nervous smile, "Yep, a siren." She said softly. She knew it was a lie but she had no choice. She had to lie. The teachers nor students knew what she really was and she planned to keep it a secret until the end of the the She smiled a little more as the students in the class ceased their clapping and hid their disgusted faces behind fake smiles.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-27-2013, 02:37 AM

Todd, naturally used to seeing past people's fakeness, knew instantly that everyone smiling was merely putting on a front. He decided not to make a fuss, since Heartia wasn't directly being hurt by it at that moment, and also because he didn't want to get a reputation with the teachers. He stood there, looking into the room and waiting for the class to be dismissed. He heard the teacher and tilted his head quizzically. So, she was a siren, then? He had wondered.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-27-2013, 07:06 AM

A smile appeared on Heartia's face as the bell rang, it was the third class, she had. History. She hated History but thee teacher was OK. A heavy sigh escaped her lips, grabbing her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She opened the door then turned her head to her lift as she arched a brow seeing it was Todd. "Oh, hello Todd. How long have you been there?" She asked with a soft smile, a giggle escaping her lips.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-28-2013, 04:11 AM

Todd found himself blushing, though he couldn't figure out why. "Oh, you know. Long enough to hear you sing. You have a lovely voice." He said, then mentally kicked himself. He sounded so stupid! Just like one of those fangirls. "I left art class early. The fangirls saw my drawing and...well it got nasty. So I told them off and left. And I heard singing, so I followed it and found you. He said, not realizing that he hadn't specified what his drawing was of.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-28-2013, 06:19 AM

Heartia listened as she slowly started to walk in the direction of History class. "Oh, so you heard me, th-thank you." She said, bowing her head smiling. Heartia thought about what Todd said about telling some fangirls off on his picture, "Whatever the picture is, it must be must be very beautiful for you to protect it. Then again, I bet all your drawings are beautiful." She said in a gentle tone and a soft giggle.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 AM

Todd smiled shyly. "I don't know about that. Maybe not all of them. But this one...I particularly like this one. Would you...like to see it?" He asked, walking with her. His next class was math, which was right next to the history room, so he could walk with her most of the way. He was nervous to see if she liked the picture, and he wondered how she would react to seeing that he had drawn her. Most girls would be flattered, but Heartia was special. She might be offended, or creeped out.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-29-2013, 07:42 AM

Heartia walked at a slow pace. She smiled softly with a gentle hum then looked over at Todd. She heard him speak then asked to see his picture. "Oh I love to. After all, I-I do find us to be, um, friends. Right?" She asked, twiddling her thumbs together then opened her eyes to look at Todd.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-30-2013, 04:30 AM

Todd smiled widely. "Well, yeah. We're friends." He confirmed happily. Shifting, he took his sketch pad from under his arm and handed it to her. He was nervous, and blushing so hard his face matched his hair. Looking at her eyes, he realized that he had gotten them mostly right. But there was something...vital, something alive and lovely that no artist could capture on paper.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-30-2013, 05:46 AM

Heartia clapped happily, smiling to the fact she had her first friend from school. She giggled before fixing her hair from in front of her eyes. Happiness had filled Heartia's heart, Todd was her friend and she hoped she would do anything stupid to ruin it. Heartia then gasped softly as she gently took the sketch book and opened it slowly to see a picture of her and music notes floating around. The light in her eyes seem to shine brightly in her as she smiled big. "Oh Todd~ it's so beautiful. I love it. Th-This was the picture the girls were saying nasty things about?" She asked with a faint blush, it slowly started to match the red strip on her face.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-30-2013, 06:32 AM

Todd nodded, his hair falling in front of his eyes. "They were just jealous that I was drawing you and not them. They're all jealous of you." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets."Y-you can keep it, if you want." He added, his voice a little quieter and more shy. He was glad they were friends- he had never had a friend before. Friends gave each other things, right? He hoped that was right.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-02-2013, 01:12 AM

Heartia blushed a light pink as she smiled softly. She looked up to Todd, hearing the girls were jealous of her because Todd was drawing a picture of her and not them. "Oh my, never knew they could get jealous of me."She said softly. Heartia looked at the picture smiling softly as she slowly took the picture out for the sketch book and put it in a folder so it wouldn't get crumpled, "I hope you don't mind if I frame it and show the picture to my mom and dad." She said softly with a smile and a giggle escaped her lips, Heartia then jumped up and hugged Todd. A quick gasp came from her lips as she backed away slowly, "Sorry, I should have asked if you wanted to be hugged." Heartia said, placing her hand over her mouth lightly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-03-2013, 04:04 AM

Todd smiled and blushed. "Well, of course they would be jealous of you. None of them are even close to as pretty as you are." He said, then felt like an idiot. Where had that come from? He hoped she didn't take it wrong. "you can show your parents, I don't mind. I just hope they don't mind you being friends with a...with someone like me." He said. When she jumped up and hugged him, he gasped. But when she tried to back away, he quickly hugged her back."No, wait, it's okay. I...I've never been hugged like that before. It's nice." He said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-03-2013, 07:20 AM

Heartia smiled happily. She giggled softly and blushed a light pink, she was curious about what Todd said, it wasn't something he heard everyday. "I-I see. I will take your word on that. Thank you very much." She said softly smiling, "I believe they will love and and my parents will be so happy to know I have a friend. I just know it." Heartia clapped then blushed a light pink once Todd hugged her back and said he liked it. She smiled and only returned the hug, the kids in the hall noticed it and growled softly, they didn't like how Heartia was being treated so kindly from Todd. He was the popular boy and Heartia was the School's punching bag. Heartia smiled softly as she looked at the tome and saw it was almost time for the late bell to ring. "Oh no, it's time for class. Good thing its right there. I'll see you in an one hour." Heartia said with a smile as she turned and went into the History Classroom.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-06-2013, 03:38 AM

Todd fought down his blush and smiled at the girl. "Right, see you in a bit." He said, waiting for her to get safely into her classroom before turning and going into the math classroom one door over. The teacher, an elderly ghost who had died one night many years before and who's spirit just got up the next day and kept teaching, was already droning on. Most of the class was seated, and Todd foresaw a long, boring lecture, as it always was in that class. At least nothing frustrating could happen when everyone was sleeping through a lecture.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-23-2013, 04:14 AM

Heartia waved to Todd as she walked into the History classroom. Mr. Owns was writing on the board as he turned his head to see it was Heartia. A grin appeared on his face as he watched of go and sit down in the far back. Mr. Owns was an incubus and a powerful one, capable of seduction any woman he wanted. It is no secret that he has slept with some of the female teachers and students but no one tells because no one would remember what happened. As of late, he had been trying to get Heartia but his powers didn't seem to work and he knows it has something to do with the symbol in Heartia's eye. When the bell rung, everyone took their seats and the lesson started. "Ok class, let's go back to the lesson we were going yesterday. You know, the one about the centaurs and minotaurs." He said chuckling to himself. The scattered laughter in the class was a sign this was going to be a horrible part of the day. Heartia put her head on the desk and just stayed quietly, she didn't really like having History since it only reflected all the bed things that happened. 'Why do I have to have this class?' She thought to herself. Mr. Owns walked through the class, talking about the history of the humans and how the first minotaur was created, even how the first centaur was created. Mr. Owns stopped at Heartia's desk and slammed a ruler on it, "No sleeping in my class Heartia. YOu know how I feel about that." He hissed as the girls in the class chuckled to themselves. Heartia looked up towards the male teacher and nodded, she felt so uneasy in History that she just tried her best to pay attention...even if the history was insulting to her people.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-23-2013, 06:10 AM

Math class was, predictably, boring as all get-out. After one hellish period, Todd thought he had never been so happy to hear the bell ring. To avoid any unnecessary run-ins with other students, the young incubus waited until most of the class had left before he stood up and left the room himself. Leaving the room, he walked over to the door of the history room to wait for Heartia. Todd didn't like the history teacher- naturally, since they were both incubus. It was instinct to dislike each other. However, Todd's unease went farther than simple instinct. He didn't like how the man was always flirting with everyone, and he didn't like the reputation all incubus got because of it. He especially didn't like how he knew of the teacher's sleeping with his students, but couldn't prove it because who would listen? In a battle of his word versus the word of an older, stronger incubus who was also a teacher, Todd would never win. Reflecting on this, he waited for Heartia to exit the class.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-23-2013, 11:21 AM

Heartia fell asleep in during the class, she hated the ridicule she was hearing about her people, he nor the others understood what they were really like. How they acted and what they did. All they heard was the horrible facts of mythical beings used. The first Minotaur, ate the flesh of human beings he was hungry. The centaurs not really having a complete history because they don't know where they truly came from. Heartia didn't like the garbage or the teacher teaching it. She, herself, heard him say that a centaur and a minotaur were the dumbest creatures to have ever been created. A quick gasp escaped her lips as she felt hands rub against her leg. She looked and seen it was Mr. Owns grinning ear to ear, "Wh-What the? Th-The bell rung? I should be leaving before T-Todd thinks I le-left hi-..." "Todd? Ah yes, the incubus boy. I don't really like him." Mr. Owns said with the same grin. Heartia became a little uncomfortable about the grin so she quickly gathered her things and got up from the sit. "I-I sh-should be going now, good bye." She said in a quick tone, speeding walking to the door.

[Bad things happened here. Groping and touching...we're good now.]

[Sorry, I had to torment Heartia somehow. I couldn't resist CX]

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-30-2013 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: I don't goof'd and doh

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-24-2013, 03:42 AM

As the classroom emptied, and students trickled out past him, Todd became increasingly worried about Heartia. In any other class, he would have assumed she was simply helping clean up or something, but that teacher made him nervous. Every minute that Heartia did not appear, was a minute of more anxiety for Todd. Suddenly, his worst fears were confirmed when he heard Heartia's voice, calling for help. He hastened into the classroom, just in time to see that snake of a teacher groping his Heartia. Todd saw red. "Hey! Get your hands off of her, you filthy pig!" He yelled, rushing at the man. He didn't care, at that moment, if he got into trouble. He only knew that Heartia needed help, and would do anything to help her. "You stay away from my Heartia!" This last was shouted as he used his shadow manipulation on the teacher, causing the man's own shadow to throw him across the room.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-26-2013, 06:37 PM

Heartia cried softly as Mr. Owns continued to grope her, squeezing tighter, Heartia couldn't help by let out a moan. Mr. Owns grinned hearing her as if continued, however, it changed when he heard something come in the room. He and Heartia looked up to see it was Todd and he looked very angry. Mr. Owns grinned evilly as her continued to rub Heartia's breasts, his eyes then widened as he felt something pull him off Heartia and throw in across the room. Heartia gasped sharply as she looked back, holding her arms tightly as she ran to Todd and held him tightly, tears rolling down her face. She couldn't help but blush when she heard Todd say 'his Heartia' then slowly turned around to see Mr. Owns.

Mr. Owns dug his claws in the ground as he skid to a halt. He slowly looked up and chuckled evilly, standing up slowly. "Little Todd Hunter, pleased to meet you face to face." He hissed evilly, grinned as his Incubus aura oozed out of him, he chuckled evilly as he let out his wings. "Heartia is yours? Then I guess I will enjoy snatching her away from you. This just makes it a lot more fun~." Mr. Owns said as his eyes started to glow, the wind picking up around him. "Why don't we take this outside, the winner gets the little noffic girl." He laughed, jumping out the window and flew out into the opened air. Heart looked at Todd as she shook her head, "Todd, please. D-Don't do this. H-He's trying to get you in trouble." Heartia said, holding his arms tightly, worried for the fight.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 07-28-2013 at 11:47 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-28-2013, 04:41 AM

Todd's fangs slid out fully, and his normally blue eyes changed to a deep crimson. "Idiot, we have met before. I've had your class for years." He scoffed. "And Heartia is not a trophy! If she doesn't want you, then she'll not have you!" He shouted as the teacher flew out the window. He turned to Heartia. "Don't worry. I'm not foolish enough to take him on. Let's go to the nurse. She'll check if you're okay, and I'll make sure she believes us. That snake is not going to get away with this any more." He said angrily, trying to get his temper and powers under control. "Let's go, quick before he realizes I'm not coming."

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-14-2013, 07:00 PM

Heartia smiled softly once she heard Todd was going to go after Mr. Owns. She nodded in agreement as she held onto Todd's hand and started walking out of the classroom quickly. Her bangs wiggling in front of her face as she quickly made her way out of the class.

Mr. Owns growled softly once he sensed them leaving. He opened his wings more and started fly up higher in the air. His wings stretched out as he looked for an empty classroom. Once he found it, he flew through the window and turned into his human form, he slowly opened the door and waited patiently until his prey came in the direction he went, then again, he was just wildly guessing.