**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2010, 03:17 AM

The setting....

It is 1876..in London..There is a war between the humans and vampires...The humans want to destroy the vampires...every-night is a living hell.
The idea is to be unnoticed...

Profiles....

Name:Fayt KNight
Race:Vampire
Bio:Fayt is a very strong, very stubborn man. He stays hidden from the humans, His powers allow him to live a normal life during the day, keep a job and even has a home. He has never fell in love..and he dosent plan too.
Picture
Powers;[ no more than 3] Fayt can live, walk, breath and work during the day. he always has total control over his thirst.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 05-02-2010 at 03:20 AM..

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-02-2010, 04:51 AM

Name:Kitami Risa
Race:Vampire
Bio:Kitami lived with her parents up until it was time to buy her own place.her parents live in Tokyo though her father isn't her real father though she thinks her fahter isn't her brother's real father which isn't true.Her mother never told Kitami from the fear of Loosing Kitami.Kitami's real father is actually very strong and could easily break anyone's bones within seconds.Kitami's father had actually raped her mother and thats how Kitami was conceived.

Appearance:
Powers:Kitami can shapeshift and use crows to attack people along with she uses syringe's with harmful drugs if she needs to though she can't control herself for thirsting for blood and usually ends up biting someone without her realizing what she did

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2010, 06:14 AM

The sun is setting..fayt is waiting to hunt..its been nearly two days since he has fed..tonight he must go out..
Fayt sets out, and searches for a bum, or a prostitute..someone noone will notice or care that there missing...he must feed tonight. Even if it costs him his life.

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-02-2010, 06:50 AM

Kitami was walking along the outskirts of town as she had her Nurse dress on it was a bit tight as it only went toward her thighs.Her vision was a bit blurred as she hadn't feasted on anyone in a week.She had to search for a feast today and feed on someone as she was quite busy even if she had to drug someone.Kitami had syringe's hidden all over in different places underneath her clothing such as by her thighs and by her ribs sides and in between her chest.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2010, 06:54 AM

Fayt's eyes drew on the young woman..yes..she will do just fine...he climbed up an old building and looked down at the drunken prostitute ( you hehe ) when she was just below him he pounced on her biting her...wait..shes a....oh crap...

Maka-chan

Old 05-02-2010, 06:57 AM

Kitami became very angry as she felt his fangs in here."what do you think your doing putting your fangs in me without my permission?"Kitami said in a bit of a playful tone as she slightly put her hand around his neck shoving him off of her."you need to look before you sink your fangs into someone"Kitami said in a bitter tone

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2010, 07:12 AM

"I-I'm Sorry, I thought you were a --" Dont say it fayt..you will get smacked..."Prostitute" and you said it...
"A human, also..I..." Shut up fayt! you idiot! UGH...

Maka-chan

Old 05-02-2010, 07:35 AM

"how do you get a nurse that works at a hospital mixed up with a Prostitute?"Kitami said with a laugh as she couldn't help but to laugh."do i really look like one?must be how short the uniforms dresses are"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2010, 01:42 AM

Hmmm not smacked..."Well, yes...I guess so" Fayt said rubbing the back of his head.."well, anyways, sorry.." And he walked off looking for another prey..

Maka-chan

Old 05-04-2010, 02:05 AM

Kitami smiled."you know if your that hungry you can still bite me"Kitami said with a slight smile. i've got a feeling he wont agree to that Kitami thought as she had got off work quite early and was bored of what to do.Though she also wanted to bite him very badly from her hunger

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2010, 02:07 AM

what whaaaat He thought stopping in his tracks..."Um...your..a Human...?" He said, he would have blushed if he was alive...there was no way in hell he was going to agree to that....well....maybe he would...

Maka-chan

Old 05-04-2010, 02:09 AM

"maybe.."Kitami said as though she was pretty much trying to trick him as though she did look human enough for him to believe it."if you don't want to do it in a public place then follow me..we'll head to my apartment that is if your still hungry"Kitami said looking a bit seductive to Fayt

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2010, 02:48 AM

"Oh..Um Ahem..." He cleared his throat..."Sure...why not..and I do not believe you are human..." Fayt said to the suductive looking girl. He has never done this before, though he was very thirsty he wasent about to pass up a free meal.

Maka-chan

Old 05-04-2010, 03:01 AM

Alright than its settled!"Kitami said happily as she held onto Fayt's hand and headed toward her Apartment.Once they reached her apartment she unlocked her apartment with her key."ta da!well this is my apartment its nothing too fancy"Kitami said as though it did look fancy indeed

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2010, 03:29 AM

"Nice place" He mumbled, How did I end up in this situation? Ah right, I am an Idiot... He was a bit uneasy about the whole thing..."well..Um.. I am Fayt." He bowed.

Maka-chan

Old 05-04-2010, 03:34 AM

"im Kitami"Kitami said in a soft calm down but a friendly tone at that as she smiled at Him as she walked into her apartment as she kept a hold of his hand and headed toward her bedroom.As she was in her bedroom her bedroom had red silk sheets as it had a red canopy that was a bit see through."you like?"Kitami said with a smile as she shut the door behind her after her and Fayt were in her room

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2010, 03:38 AM

"Um..yes, its very erm nice" You should not be here man...shes gonna rob you, rape you, an eat off you..His mind was working wonders.....Fayt kept looking around making sure he took in all the detail possible.."So, erm..what did you have in mind? He asked, afraid, no terrified of the anwser.

Maka-chan

Old 05-04-2010, 03:46 AM

"what do i have in mind?well you bite me silly"Kitami said as she smiled at him as she sat down on her bed as she begun to unbutton her uniform down to beneath her chest as her chest was a bit visable except for the fact she had a bra on"ready when you are"Kitami said as she wondered why Fayt was so scared."should i lay down or not?"Kitami asked looking at Fayt with a friendly expression on her face though not too friendly

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-06-2010, 11:02 PM

"Um, whatever is best for you" Haha good move.. "Though, I warn you, I am very thirsty" Yeah scare her a little nice. He looked away when she took her shirt off...great...why did she have to be attractive?

Maka-chan

Old 05-06-2010, 11:04 PM

"don't worry i'll know when you drink too much or almost when the time comes i will push you away got it?i don't want you to drain me."Kitami said with a playful tone and layed down."alright im ready"Kitami said looking at him wondering when he would just bite her

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 AM

Fayt hesitated...then he leaned forward biting into her, tasting her blood...his eyes rolled back man she tasted good.
He had good self control, so when He knew he was finished he stopped.

Maka-chan

Old 05-07-2010, 12:36 AM

As Fayt bit Kitami,kitami slightly liked the feeling of a vampire biting her as she had forgotten how good it had felt to be bitten.she didn't push him away as she knew he probably knew when to stop

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-07-2010, 06:13 AM

He pulled away.."ahhh Refreshing..." Fayt said to the girl with a bloody smile.

Maka-chan

Old 05-07-2010, 06:18 AM

Kitami sat up as the bitemarks healed fast as she began buttoning up her dress uniform."glad you like my blood so much"Kitami said with a smile

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-07-2010, 08:12 PM

"Now did you say you wanted to taste some of mine?" Fayt looked at her with his intense eyes. Unbutting his shirt revealing his smooth skin and muscular stomach. HEHEHE no woman every resisted me...