**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2010, 11:01 PM

There was a time when everything you thought wasn't real, was in fact just that. Real, very much real and alive. Not to mention dangerous. A time when people lived in small villages, hunted demons, and fish to eat, grew there own crops...it was a time of war, bloodshed and maybe even in some cases happiness and love, for others..loss, pain...and destruction.

Futal Era of japan.

Rules:
I am god, I created this.
No god-modding.
Do not continue this thread without me.
Romance, fantasy violence is more than welcome.
you may be either Human, demon, or Half demon.
Remember this is the futal era, which means weapons are bows and swords and magic.
Must be semi lit to lit, no one liners.

Skelotons
Name
Race
Bio

Skelotons
Riku
Half demon

Riku's pack of wolves was murdered a few years back when she was just a child, now she hunts, fights, and kills on her own. She has no desire in joining her other clan in the east, no....she wants revenge. She sleeps in the forest of Ganja, she knows that place better then anything else in the woods.....She is a lonley women, who knows only pain, and trusts, noone. Since she is a half demon she is also half human. One night every month she turns fully human, she is also a warrior, she uses a dagger and a bow.

In your Bio, please list a few things they are good at and there weaknesses.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 10-10-2010 at 11:14 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-10-2010, 11:10 PM

Name:Mugen
Race:half demon
Picture or descrption:
Bio:last survivor of a clan up south now is heading for the northen clan.weapon of preference is a half black steel sword

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2010, 11:15 PM

Welcome xD

Andraus

Old 10-10-2010, 11:41 PM

im used to writing one-liners but il do my best to write a bit....il linger on the details okay?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2010, 11:49 PM

That would be great ! Try to make at least a paragraph XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-11-2010, 12:20 AM

Name Rin
Race Demon
Age looks about 26
Picture or descrption

Bio: Rin and his sister Miku travel all over. Rin and Miku weren't always travelers, they used to live in a clan but it was whipped out by a rival clan of demons. Miku snd Rin were the only survivors. Rins greatest weakness is loosing his sister.

Name Miku
Race Demon
Age 15 but acts 13
Picture or descrption

Bio
Miku was just a little girl when her clan was whipped out. She has no memory of her family or friends because she was hit on the head during the attack. Her brother is the only family member she remembers. Miku travels with her brother, sometimes she rides his back while their flying. Miku's greatest weakness is loosing her brother.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 12:33 AM

=] Welcome!

We can start soon if you like.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 12:41 AM

((Thank you. That would be nice, can you do the first post? I don't know what to do. XD))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 12:58 AM

[[ I shall !! xD ]]

It was early morning, that was always the best time for fish hunting in the forest. Riku, jumped out of the tree and headed to the stream, where she would both bathe, and hunt for breakfast, riku undressed and swam in the cold water, feeling the freshness on her skin. Thats when she saw a the fish start jumping, she dived into the water, and pulled out her dagger and got e medium sized fish all in one go, that was a first...she swam up out of the water, walked over to her clothes, slipped them off and began gutting the fish, when she finished that, she started a small fire, picked up some sticks she found last night, began cooking the fish...it smelled wonderful. Riku hadn't realized how hungry she actually was until now...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 01:09 AM

Rin was waling through the woods, he had Miku, who was fast asleep, riding on his back. He had a smile on his face, for some reason he loved letting his sister ride on his back, he didn't know why and nether did Miku. Rin was walking when he smelt something, it was fire. He smiled and said "It looks like theres a near by own....We can stop by there and get some food.".

Rin followed the smell of fire, when he found the source of the smell to his surprise he didn't find a town, he found a girl eating a fish sitting by a fire.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 01:14 AM

Riku was so into eating her meal that she was caught by surprise, when the two demons approached her, Riku flipped backwards, pulling out her dagger and growled, "What is your business here!?" She snarled, she was deep in the woods, so how did they find her? and how did she not smell them coming?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 01:22 AM

Rin took a few steps back and said "I thought I smelt the smell of fire from a stove from a village, so I followed the smell. When I found the source of the smell I found you. I don't mean any harm.". Rin kept his distance between him and the woman, he didn't want the woman hurting Miku.

Miku woke up, "Too much noise....Pleas be quite...." Miku said. She was trying to sleep but the woman in front of her and her brother were making to much noise. Miku was tired and a little grumpy.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 01:31 AM

Riku still didnt trust them...."well, as you see, no village, so please leave, if you mean no harm." Riku cant seem to be nice to anyone, but after everything she has been through, why should she be? There is noone to trust....noone to love, or to love her back...Riku put her dagger away, and sat back down, beginning to eat once more, they would leave....if they were smart..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 01:45 AM

Rin nodded and said "We'll leave.". Rin turned around and walked off into the woods. after about a few minutes Rin spread out his wings and ran, after a few seconds of running he took off in flight. 'I need to get Miku somewhere safe and I need to get us something to eat.'.

Miku fell asleep on Rin's back, she was drooling in her sleep. Rin just chuckled and whispered "Looks like shes sleeping pretty good.".

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 01:51 AM

Riku finished her food, and put out her fire....if they could come across her this easy so could other demons...she packed her things, jumped into a big tree, and started heading north, she could sense a storm coming....about 3 miles east of her...she had a while before it would reach her...so she better head deeper into the woods then she already was....she couldn't help think of the demon and his....daughter perhaps? who was also demon....well, no need to worry, they were full demons...so they most likely knew about the storm before Riku did....she found a small area filled with tree's and a small pond. It would be a perfect place to stay over night....

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 02:53 AM

Rin saw a some storm clouds he sighed and turned around, he started flying away from the storm. He was flying really fast, he didn't want to be caught in the storm. After a few minutes he was ahead of the storm, he chuckled and said "That was a close one.". He started flying down to the woods, when he landed ha sighed and looked at Miku, who was still sleeping.

Rin smiled and started walking, after a few minutes of walking he found a cave. He walked into the cave and made sure their was no bears in it, luckily their wasn't. He put Miku on the ground and put his jacket under her head then ha sat down and sighed.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 03:13 AM

The storm hit, harder than she expected she decided that the spot she chose was not a good one, so she jumped a few trees and found a dark cave, perfect....Riku went inside the cave, there she found the two demons from before....she hesitated ....it was either out there...or in here...either way she has a chance of dieing do she chose to stay after all it was the most dry, comfortable choice..." [B]Uhm, Ill be in the way back of the cave, so I [/B]don't have to smell you two....." She headed to the back of the cave, which wasent very far from, the demons...

Andraus

Old 10-11-2010, 04:33 AM

treading carfully threw the forest,hand on my sword and eyes shifting, smells close another half demon then fallows the scent and finds a cave with a girl in it "Who are you?"draws sword slightly out of hilt

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 04:37 AM

Riku Snarled, "This is our cave, now leave before I rip you head to toe" Riku pulls out her dagger and gets ready for battle.
She did not like the way this thing smelt, he smelled awful..."If your smart, you'll leave, there are 3 here against one little man." She snarled again.

Andraus

Old 10-11-2010, 04:40 AM

smiles slightly and says"hahahahaa!HAHAHA!you dont know who i am do you.....I am Mugen last surviver of the the half angel village Ryukjio"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 05:29 AM

She snarled "Never heard of you, you must not be to important, now leave before I kill you." Riku got ready to attack, if he moved an inch she would jump on his head, and rip it off.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 03:58 PM

Rin got up and said "There is no need for violence! We can share the cave until the storm passes!". Rin glared at Riku and Mugen. Rin sighed and leaned on the wall of the cave. He looked at Miku who was waking up from her 30 minute nap. Rin sighed and said "Looks like you guys woke up Miku..shes going to be cranky if she didn't get enough sleep!".

Miku rubbed her eyes and yawned. she looked at the two people who were standing in the cave yelling at each other. Miku sighed and said "Will you guys keep it down, your starting to give me a headache with all of the yelling!". Miku through Rin's jacket at Rin's head and said "Thank you but your jacket smells like feet!".

\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 04:18 PM

[[ lmao...that made me smile lmao ]]

Riku looked at the two in shock. " I didnt have an issue, HE threated us, I was simply protecting us..." She mumbled. "At least my feet dont smell.." She mumbled, backing away to where she was before this annoyance came along. " Well, Have fun guys, but I am starving, so I am going hunting, anyone care to join me?" She looked at rin, but it was more of a challenge then a nice gesture.

Andraus

Old 10-11-2010, 06:18 PM

"go to the vllage near the forest"pulls out a purse and hands riku 200 ryo"i need a place to stay and you need food so lets help each other out savy?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 07:27 PM

Miku stared at the boy with wings and the lady who had animal ears. "Who the hell are you two?" she asked. "I am not sharing Rin's back! The lady over their can ride winged emo boys back!" Lin said as she jumped on Rin. She was not going to let anyone ride his back but her.

Rin sighed and said "I wont let any--", he was interrupted by Miku who tackled him. He stared at Miku and said "I wont let anyone ride my back now get off of me.". Rin put his hand on Miku's shoulder and tried to push her off of him.

"NO! I want to sleep on you!" Miku yelled. Lin smacked his forehead and said "That sounded wrong and gross! You can sleep on my back later! Now get off of me!". Rin tried and tried to push Miku off of him but she would not budge.

Miku screamed and said "I want to sleep on you now! I want to sleep on you now! NO! I wont get off of you! I want to sleep on you NOW!!"". Miku wrapped her legs round Rin and held on to him tighter.