Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 10-01-2007, 03:03 AM

I'm interested in finding some decent animation software...... Does anyone know of any?

I found "e frontier Anime Studio" online, and I'm wondering if that's any good. So if anyone has advice about either of the above, please let me know.

(I posted this here because it's technically an art form. If this is the wrong place for this, 'm sorry in advance.)

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-01-2007, 08:27 PM

Not personally I'm afraid. My boyfriend did some animation at university though (This years only just starting today) so if you like I'll ask him what they use there? I don't know when he'll be online though, he's just moved into the shared house so he has yet to set up the computer on the network...and move all his stuff there...

Caghyre
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Caghyre Send a message via Yahoo to Caghyre

Old 10-02-2007, 09:52 AM

The GIMP animation software I heard is very good [don't have it personally but I do have The GIMP graphics software and it is just great!]

But a good one for really basic animations would be UnFreeze. You can't do anything special with it, just basic move from frame to frame. But if that's all you are after then this is a perfect program. I used it for a long time when I used to do dolling sites.

x3--Anne
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to x3--Anne

Old 10-04-2007, 09:54 AM

I suggest imageready/photoshop, you first make youar animation in photoshop, then you go onto image ready. If you need a tut, i have one for you.