fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 01:57 AM

Ah, thanks kent!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 04:15 AM

Haha sorry guys. I've been out all day and last night too so I'm little a behind :O

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 04-21-2013, 05:21 AM

Sorry my internet keeps stalling and to save from an all out crash I'm closed out of Opera. And I'm down to three tabs on Firefox (if you know me this is a HUGE downsize of tabs). I'll see how those suggestions work in the DAC and try to shuffle things around to accommodate. Seito Let me know when you need those items back and I'll be on it. :3

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 05:35 AM

So with wings or without wings? For my avi.

@Long I don't them back any time soon. 8D They're spares from muley.

Then M i n u x e: I'll send the Golden Harvest if you still need one?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 11:03 AM

Hokay I think I'm gonna try and get us together today. :P Again if you guys are short on anything (CIs for the backgrounds, etc) please ask! \o I probably have a spare or two lying around. Sorry to just dump all these suggests on you at what probably feels like last minute. OTL

fireprincess:
If possible could you do Navigator - Maintenance Class? :3 You're welcome to make something other then a navigator but it should something that has to do with maintenance. Velvet has already done the engineer. :3 I actually strongly suggest matching Velvet's color of Green (which is the sage color I believe).
Also the background is Light Brown Fence (Mene Life in Britain), Blue Sky (Life at the Beach), Golden Frame (Golden Harvest), Light Brown Deck (Cheezy Romance) and some sort of sparkle item!

Ferra:
If possible could you do First Mate - Commanding Class? You're welcome to also do the pilot if you're having a hard time making it look like something different. For the sake of matchy matchy ness I strongly suggest the grape purple pallet to match with me~
Also the background is Light Brown Fence (Mene Life in Britain), Blue Sky (Life at the Beach), Golden Frame (Golden Harvest), Light Brown Deck (Cheezy Romance) and some sort of sparkle item!

Velvet:
owo b You look good to go but you need the golden frame from Golden Harvest CI and sparkles item please * u *

Kent:
Are you good with your avi? 8D <3 If so I have uploaded it to my photobucket. \o/

kasakir:
You're looking great! * u * But please remove the curtains and please add the light brown fence to your background (The fence is from the Mene Life in Britain)

~LONGCAT~:
Hmmm I'm not exactly sure what suggestions to make. And did I send you the golden harvest CI? :O Also did you need something for sparkles? I'm not sure what to suggest to wear but I'm hoping that you and Minuxe match in whatever shade of blue you guys go with. Or try with a teal version? (Since Minuxe is currently teal) But if cannot that's okay.

M i n u x e:
Haha sorry for the double ping. >> << >> But I just wanted make this post all neat and together. But again if you need the golden harvest I have a spare of that you can borrow. Also is it possible to change the teal to a more blue color? (Personally I was thinking like the sapphire pallet on mene) Just because Teal is one of those not really blue, not really green color and another team has used it ^^; Also was hoping that you and Tophat match in whatever shade of blue you guys go with. But if cannot that's okay.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Hokay I think I'm gonna try and get us together today. :P Again if you guys are short on anything (CIs for the backgrounds, etc) please ask! \o I probably have a spare or two lying around. Sorry to just dump all these suggests on you at what probably feels like last minute. OTL

fireprincess:
If possible could you do Navigator - Maintenance Class? :3 You're welcome to make something other then a navigator but it should something that has to do with maintenance. Velvet has already done the engineer. :3 I actually strongly suggest matching Velvet's color of Green (which is the sage color I believe).
Ok, awesome! I have everything except the Golden Harvest and I'm really excited about the sparkle! Duvalin Air Force, Dazzling the Runway since 2013!
I'm going to google some pictures of a steampunk navigator. Not exactly sure what they look like, so if anyone has any suggestions, please share XD

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 04-21-2013, 01:29 PM

hey ho, hey since when is the ping not working anymore? :o
i removed the curtain, im ready now :)

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 04-21-2013, 02:46 PM

Alright I'll get right on it as soon as I get my lazy butt out of bed.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 04:49 PM

Added some sparkles and the golden frame. n_n

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Ok, awesome! I have everything except the Golden Harvest and I'm really excited about the sparkle! Duvalin Air Force, Dazzling the Runway since 2013!
I'm going to google some pictures of a steampunk navigator. Not exactly sure what they look like, so if anyone has any suggestions, please share XD
\o/ Awesome. I think I might have an extra Golden Harvest left out to lend.

As for the navigator, I'm thinking you should have goggles, maybe one of Elegant Pocketwatches ( the ones that hang from the hand) since it kinda looks like a compass and maybe the clipboard? We don't have a telescope or map sadly. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasakir View Post
hey ho, hey since when is the ping not working anymore? :o
i removed the curtain, im ready now :)
Oh are you not getting them? D: Maybe you have them turned off.

But yay! \o/ I've added your entry to the front of the page

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Alright I'll get right on it as soon as I get my lazy butt out of bed.
\o/ Okay 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Added some sparkles and the golden frame. n_n
Thanks Velvet~ 8D I added you to the front!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 09:43 PM

@Seito - Yes, I'm happy with my avi~ 8D

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 09:49 PM

\o/ Sweet 8D

Hopefully everyone else finishes today then 8D Hopefully <3

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 10:06 PM

Does anyone have a Retrobot CI I can use really quick?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 10:16 PM

Sorry that's one I don't have an extra of D:

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 10:30 PM

That's ok. I just wanted to equip the skin and ghost it just long enough to finish my entry

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 11:03 PM

Well looks like you found one \o / So congrats!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 11:13 PM

I did :D

Hahaha thanks
What do you think? It's for the robot portion of the contest

---------- Post added 04-21-2013 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Sell Your Robot Here!
Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:
The Sales Pitch:
Are you stressed out from work, tending to your air craft, driving the kids everywhere? Do you find it hard making time just for yourself to escape to the spa? Well why not bring the spa to you? Introducing the ever wonderful, Relaxa-bot! She'll perform facials, massages, aroma therapy, she'll even draw you the perfect relaxing bath, and so much more! The Relaxa-bot can be yours for just five easy payments of $20,000! Stop by your closest Robo Chic store, and pick one up today!
This is my official entry. Do you have any suggestions?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 11:28 PM

Ooo that sounds pretty good to me~

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 11:33 PM

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 11:38 PM

Is there anything else you feel I should add?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 11:40 PM

Hmmm you could add googles? Like you're working? Or like the black ink blott floor item? :O
To look like oil stains or something. Or the zombie dirt spots?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 11:41 PM

Alrighty, time for me to work on my entry for this contest

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 11:41 PM

*cheers you on* 8D You can do it!

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Hmmm you could add googles? Like you're working? Or like the black ink blott floor item? :O
To look like oil stains or something. Or the zombie dirt spots?
The zombie dirty spots are equipped, they just don't show over the clothing. >__< And I actually though about the inkblott item, but didn't know if you'd like it. xD

---------- Post added 04-21-2013 at 11:49 PM ----------

Gaah, no goggles to match. >__<

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2013, 11:52 PM

Hmmm well while the ink blott stuff does fit xD I like it without it. Just cause sparkly and clean! 8D