Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-21-2011, 09:18 PM

[yay, meesa thread is loved]

Gothika looked at the ground and trembled in fear, she had lived in this level all her life and she was scared of what would happen if she got up and left. Suddenly hearing something coming into the throne room, she looked up and seen someone walking slowly in the room wearing a pitch black cloak that covered the person's face and features. Gothika looked closely and could tell it was a female by the way she walked and the clicks the woman made with each step. "Chi, may I help you?" she asked the woman as she stood there the cloak not moving but looking beautiful with some kind of gold trimmings along the edges and the two strange men standing on her left and right sides. The woman didn't answer, she just stared at the ground the only thing visible on the strange visitor was half of her face. Gothika got more nervous as she backed away slowly as the chain around her neck clinged and dragged together, "Chi, GRANDMASTER!! YOUNG MASTER, A-ANYONE!! Y-Y-YOU HAVE A VI-VISITOR." she screamed as the chain prevented her from moving from the side of the throne. The visitor walked a little closer and stopped while the two men walked to Gothika as drool drooped out of their mouths, Gothika shierked and surrounded her wings around herself. "Get back over here. We are guests and we will wait." the woman said in a firm voice as the men looked at her and walked back to the woman and stood there by her side.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 06-21-2011 at 11:10 PM..

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 09:29 PM

Lucifer heard the camotion, and made his way to the throne room. He arrived in his demon form. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Taria had finished helping at the daycare and had began to walk around the paths again until she came to the palace, she walked inside and looked around she didn't want to get caught but she was courious. She had been walking around for awhile when she heard someone screaming, she turned and ran towards it she didn't know what the danger was but the person wanted help. Running into the room she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what the trouble was, it was another demon with two males standing infront of a girl chained to the throne. She bit the inside of her lip then said "I heard screaming whats wrong?" She hoped that she didn't sound to nervous she didn't want to get into trouble at the moment, she quickly looked around and saw that the masters were not there and then looked back to the girl and began to slowly walk over to her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Stopping instantly when he heard his father say that Hiroshi didn't know the safest path to the bat kingdom of demons. Hiroshi simply gave a little sigh and glared back toward his father for a moment shaking his own head; he wasn't originally even planning to head toward the bat kingdom to meet his mother anyway. All he wanted to do was just head back to the palace and go into his room where he could do some thinking on his own. "Father...I highly doubt..you know what the true meaning of love is...you may be the ruler of this level of hell, but that doesn't mean you know everything." he stated quietly as he was right about to completely turn around to speak to his father face to face; but before he could even do that, a young female screaming voice echoed throughout his head as he immediately realized that it was Gothika anyway. She had been the succubus of the kingdom for a while now, so Hiroshi could pretty much easily tell that it was her. So within a moment, his own eyes widened right up as he looked back toward his father slightly knowing that he had to have heard that as well. Clenching his right fist tightly, a large black sword appeared in his palm as several chains were wrapped both around the sword and slightly around Hiroshi's own body. "I'm not I dont need to tell you...where I'm going..father." he stated bluntly bolting forward and dashing onto the ground violently quickly to make it back into the palace.
True, Hiroshi could've flown there, but he didn't really like going into his true form or his animal form very much so instead; he just used his inhuman speed to make it there. Within about a minute or two, Hiroshi busted through the large double doors of the palace with his black sword in hand still and a dark glare coming across his face. "Whoever you are!...get away from Gothika!" he demanded instantly when he saw the figure in the black cloak and the two men; along with Lucifer and another unknown demon female there as well.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 06-21-2011, 09:50 PM

She was about to answer him when he was called inside. She followed him inside the castle to see who was there.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-21-2011, 10:22 PM

Asmodeus heard the Scream and landed down next to Gothika. "What is the Meaning of this!!!" He shouted, then saw somthing. A Cloaked women and two men, and by their side approaching was his Brother lucifer, and a Demon servent. "brother? what are you doing in my level?"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-22-2011, 12:30 AM

Taria saw all the other people walk into the room and started to back up against one of the walls so that she could some what hide. She didn't know it she could trust any of them and know that there was another master in the room that was from a different level Taria put her back against the wall and tried to blend in, she was in her humaniod form so she wouldn't stand out too much.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-22-2011, 01:08 AM

The woman looked around the room, she was surrounded by Lucifer, Asmodeus, Hiroshi and two female demons, along with Gothika. The two men growled and slowly started to turn into their demon form. "Don't you dare harm our mistress." one of the men said as the other growled and spread his wings. "Harm our queen and we shall end you." the other said snapping its jaws at then. "Stop that, behave yourselves they have ever right to do this. I am sorry for my guardians behavior, allow me to introduce myself." the woman said in a sweet and gently voice as she removed her hood. revealing long beautiful dull orange hair that looked like it touched the floor, her eyes gently a light brown. "I am Queen Tiamat of the Cannible demon bats. Or you can just call me Tia." she said with a smile.

Gothika's eyes widen when she seen the other come in. Seeing the Grand masters of Lust and Anger, young master and other lesser demons. She looked and seen the woman say her true name, she looked beautiful and lovely, it wasn't really much of a surprise that she was a Queen. But to Gothika, for some reason, she looked like a succubus.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-22-2011, 01:15 AM

Asmodeus bit his lip, then looked over at his son "This is your mother Hiroshi......This is who I told you about. "He said to his son, knowing he was coming to the same conclusion. "Tiamat, might i ask what are you doing here? I thought you had people to look after back in upper hell" he said to her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-22-2011, 02:22 AM

By the time the figure in the black cloak finally decided to turn around; Yukio kept a tight grip onto his black chained sword as though he were getting ready for a fight. Seeing how the two other men were growling the way they were, it gave him a feeling that this was going to be one ugly of a fight. Although seeing and hearing how the female had told the two men to settle down than take off her own hood to reveal what she really looked like. Yukio's own eyes widened right up as he dropped the large black chained sword onto the ground with all the chains falling off his own body and onto the floor. Within the next second, the sword itself and chains vanished into a cloudy dark aura when he noticed that the woman standing before him was the same exact woman from the picture that his father showed him of his own mother. Yukio simply stood there with his eyes widened and hearing from his own father that this was his mother in front of his face. Truly, at this point; Yukio was speechless on what to say since he hadn't thought that he would ever get this chance to finally meet his mother after just hearing about it like a few minutes ago. "Mother...?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 02:26 AM

Celestia watched the events happen. Hmm. she didnt know the bat queen was the prince of lust's mother.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-22-2011, 02:35 AM

Taria turned and walked out of the room she wasn't needed and she really didn't want to get caught in the middle of a family fight, walking out of the room she sighed and walked out of the palace and just started to walk around it looking at the place seeing as there was nothing else to do.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-22-2011, 05:02 AM

Tiamat smiled softly at everyone and bowed a little. "Pleased to meet you all." she said as she looked at Asmodeus and Hiroshi. She smiled finally able to see one of her kids for the first time in what seemed like forever. "Hello Hiroshi, I am so happy that you have grown into a fine young man." she said walking to him and hugged Hiroshi close to her. Tears rolled down Tiamat's face as she kissed Hiroshi's cheek then looked at Asmodeus when he asked her a question. "Well hello to you to Asmody. I have come here becasue I needed to speak with you about something. I have control over the demons on my level, didn't you get my note saying I was coming to speak to you?" she asked tilting her head curiously at Asmodeus and smiled at Hiroshi.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 11:09 AM

Lucifer looked at Tiamat. "It's been a long time, Tiamat. What have you been up too all these centuries?"

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-22-2011, 05:56 PM

Tiamat suddenly looked at Lucifer and smiled happily, "I have been taming the cannible bat demons of the upper levels, it turns out that they are easily tamed if you know what you're doing." she said looking at her guardians, "How rude of me, this is Glaux and Maux. My guardians when I leave the Level." Tiamat said as Glaux and Maux walked forward and bowed. "Pardon our manners, we are just a little hungry today." Glaux said looking at everyone in front of him, wiggling his white ears. Maux shook his at his brother, "Behave brother. Mistress will not let us eat if we misbehave." he warned then pulled Glaux back to Tiamat.

Glaux on the right and Maux and the left

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-22-2011, 06:17 PM

Taria stayed at the back of the room and listened to the conversation, she had walked around the whole building and was now bored again. She leaned against the wall in her humanoid form and stood quietly. She was suprised when she heard the other two demon being introduced she was suprised to hear them talk.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-22-2011, 06:23 PM

Seeing his mother come right over to him, Hiroshi stared at her still with a shocked expression across his face. He was truly happy, but yet shocked to see his mother in front of his own face for the first time after so long. He stood there silently at first since he wasn't exactly too aware of what he could say to her at this point; this was his very first time he had met the woman who had brought him into the world and she looked actually happy as well to see him. So just clenching his fists a bit tightly he wasn't sure if he should just go to his mother or just stay there and walk away for all the time she had left him alone with his father. All of a sudden, while he stood there; Hiroshi let out a quick gasp when he felt his mother's arms wrap around him and pulling him into a hug. His eyes were simply widen the whole time as she hugged him. This was the last thing he thought his mother would do for him; so slowly without warning, a few tears rolled out of his own cheeks as he hugged his own mother in return; all the while he cried silently.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 06:53 PM

Lucifer Turned to leave. "Next time, please annouce when you are leaving your realm. You caused quite a camotion"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 06:55 PM

Celestia got ready to follow him.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 06:59 PM

Lucifer turned to Celestia. "As I asked before, why am I conciderd evil?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 07:00 PM

"i dont know sir" she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 07:03 PM

"When you think about it, all I ever did was convince adam and eve to eat some apples and gain knowledge. How does that make me evil?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 07:05 PM

"maybe its because they ended up getting in trouble" she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 07:07 PM

"For what? Becoming smart? Let me ask you this, have I ever killed anyone?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 07:08 PM

"no" she said.