Zydrate in WONDERLAND
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 05:31 PM

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ALICE IS DEAD,
xxxxxxxxxxxI want you to know,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat you've fallen through a hole in the sky

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ ★★

• It's been years since Alice had come and gone, and to be honest Wonderland has taken a turn for the worse. The city of hearts has crumbled to a state of Mushroom dealers their clients, prostitutes and murders for hire. There is no escape as the new "queen" has started to take measures to 'fix' wonderland. There is an underground resistance, that has remained nameless, but those who speak of it call it "the Unbirthday". The resistance is making drastic moves against the "queen". You see there is no one set person, only the organization known as the Queen of Hearts. Now, while this is all going on behind the looking glass, Alice has grown up, had children, lived her life and is now happily an old woman. The Queen has decided that the resistance is going to go after Alice, so the only safe thing to do is get to Alice first. But how to find the right Alice.

Enter, The Wonderland drug, a mind altering substance.

The wonderland drug has the ability to create grand illusions and has been known to send the user into a near fatal episode. The drug is a favorite among the hardcore LSD users. No one knows where this drug originated from, but the police speculate that the Mexican drug cartel, are responsible. Though nothing can be proved the police are looking into it and trying to stop the trade of this drug. In the news a number of deaths have been reported, and countless disappearances have been mentioned. All the deaths have been accounted to a large dose of the drug. And all the disappearances have been reported to take place around the dance club “Down the Rabbit Hole”. While police have searched the club nothing has been found.

Now for the story that lay between the lines.

The club owners name is Damien Heart, One of the "Queen of Hearts". The hunt for Alice isn't going so well and the deaths that happened are all the people that have found out about, and tried to stop, Damien’s horrible plan. The Disappearances, People who have been tricked into wonderland to be a part of the horrible plan, launched to 'help' wonderland. The plan?

'Rabbits', people that aren't from wonderland, like Alice. Have been harvested, as slaves, extracting memories and placing new ones in their minds, eventually making the rabbits, well animals, that are breed to serve wonderland.

You see the “Wonderland” drug, that was released in the real world, and used by Damien on unsuspecting ‘Rabbits’ was created by a group of the Queen of Heart’s Scientists to make sure the ‘Rabbits’ had no idea that what was happening to them, was in fact real. Only some Scientists decided to peddle it under the table to high paying rogues, to make a little extra money.

Wonderland has changed into a dangerous playground of dealers and users, and underground wars. Wonderlanders play with ‘Rabbits’ and use them for their own life, some rogue dealers kidnap ‘rabbits’ and use them for their own plans, extracting one memory at a time, and selling the extract for millions of ‘pearls’ the currency of Wonderland. They practically dehumanize the poor ‘rabbits’, and ripping the things that make them, them, away.

Now for "Unbirthday" The three who started this resistance, The Hatter, (Who over the years turned into something of a killer using riddles as clues. Has recently been captured by the queen and is being held in wonderland prison.) The White Rabbit, (an ex-assassin for the Queen ) and the Door mouse (An Ex-scientist for the Queen).

And recently the Resistance is messing up the Queen’s plans, the recent attack? They ended up kidnapping a group of ‘Rabbits’ and hiding them until the drug wore off, in hopes that if they can talk to the ‘Rabbits’ that they will help end this horrible practice.

For the group of four ‘rabbits’ what happens when the drug wears off and the funny feelings cease. What happens when they find out that ‘off with their heads’ and ‘unbirthday tea parties’ are real, that they truly fell down the rabbit hole?

And too make matters worse there is an underground war brewing for control of wonderland, The Queen has sent three trained assassins. The Jabberwock, the Bandersnatch, and The March Hare. All sent to find Alice, and kill her and her family, to make sure nothing can stop the plans. How can the resistance find Alice and get the Rabbits out of Wonderland unharmed, before Wonderland crumbles.

----------

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ALICE IS DEAD,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat you've fallen through a hole in the sky

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 【R ules
      • numberone

Literacy, the one thing that literate role players can't seem to stress enough every time they make a role-play. I do understand that it can be difficult to muster up long posts, but it's not too difficult. Literacy is typing full sentences, with proper punctuation, little or no spelling mistakes, proper grammar. Understand. So there is no chat speak. If you decide to have your character speak another language, then you should put the translation at the end of your posts. That should be a no brainer. Seriously. I'm looking for people that can be active too, so don't hit and run, or leave because characters aren't paying attention to yours. Get over it and MAKE an interaction. So yeah, be literate, and interact. If you're not confident in your spelling abilities at least check over your posts or type them out in a spell check program first, thank you. The OOC talk is alright here, but should go in the OOC Thread.

numbertwo

Profiles, read this carefully because I've seen many people completely miss this rule before. Don't change anything in the profile skeleton, only thing you do is fill it out. If you need inspiration or anything, read through everyone else's profiles. Just don't steal stuff - just get an idea. It can help. And the profile skeletons isn't that difficult in the first place. Mary/Gary Sues and extremely depressing stories can go light themselves on fire. I also don't like getting those flippin' pixelated blurry photos. Try, scratch that, do go on deviantart, photobucket, and tumblr instead of tiny pic, or just find a nice image. Profiles should be in first person, and let's not have perfect characters. give them problems. Make them have problems, addictions, i don't know something like that. Be creative c:

numberthree

Posting, decorate them, or at least for the first post, since Menewsha isn't keen on same picture posting. Make your posts awesome. I want at least a pretty picture of your character and their name. Use the font sizes one or two, nothing smaller or bigger. Alright. Glad that we're on the same page here. I would like three - four paragraphs minimum, with at least five to seven lines in each. No, not sentences, lines! Can't do that? You are the weakest link, Goodbye. I'm really aiming for people to what I've asked. If you have writer's block? Fine, but that doesn't mean you can post a one-liner. Speech should be in "these" and in your posting color. Thoughts should be in italics, 'these' and any other fucking color you want. The colors should be readable. If anyone has to highlight to read, I will ask you to change the colors. Make sure you don't have the same posting colors as anyone else. Like crimson and #DC143C, they're the same thing. I'd like you to try and post at least two - three times a week. Yes you have a life, but its not to much. If you are going to be away, PM me and post in the oh so lovely OOC thread, so we all know. This is a literate role-play, its not that difficult, hmkay?

numberfour

Private Messages. PM your profiles to Oh that's right..Zydrate in WONDERLAND...that's me, and wait for me to say whether or not you're accepted, alright? When and if I do accept you into my roleplay, your profile will be added to the lovely wall of profiles. Reserves. I want you to reserve, because that makes it easier for me, as we know who to expect profiles from. Reservations last a day, no longer, unless you can give me a very good reason why you need longer. If you want a place that is already reserved, the best profile and/or samples wins sorry. I'll let you know if its open again. want me to save a spot for you put Let them into your mind For all profiles put, "Let them into, let me in you.", I won't accept it if it doesn't have that. Also, I won't accept it if you haven't filled out the code in the proper way, or if I just don't like it. There are a number other reasons why. Though if I do find your profile unacceptable then I will PM you back with the problems. Don't even waste your time highlighting this post or any others, cause I did not hide any real profile titles. Those up there are the ones I want.

numberfive

I am the ruler. Follow the Menwesha ToS. That is the most important rule here. If you do not follow it, not only will you get kicked out of this RP, you may get kicked of menwesha. Keep this place At least mature enough and respectable enough, I'm not housing a whore house. So that means NO CYBERING. It's in capitals, bold AND italics, so if that doesn't get it across, nothing will.

numbersix

Going Away, please let me know. Don't just bail on me, without a reason. If you decide to leave the role-play, you need to tell me too. I don't want people wondering what happened to you. I want this role-play to last for a while. I don't need a long and drawn-out reason as to why. Just say you're quitting. Simple. If you do decide to quit, send me a message with the title "Bye". Don't just post it in the role play. Ok. Also, if you don't post within at least five days, within being accepted, I will guess that you died and will re-open your spot, kay? If you come back saying you want your spot back, I'll gladly give it to you if no one else has claimed it yet.

*layout credited to liesl.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ALICE IS DEAD,

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 【profile

Okay so here is the dealio, cool cats. I wanna see your creativity. so instead of stifling your creativity with giving you a huge profile to fill out, I'll give ya more or less guidelines.

YOU MUST HAVE A PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER, please use real people, and not those scene kids please. Also the photo must reflect the proper age, so no using older Johnny Deep as a sixteen year old. Now younger Johnny Deep perhaps. Just make sure that it reflects the age.

Speaking about age, include the age. Also who they work for if anyone, and if they have a profession or not.

A bio, and a brief personality, and what ever else you seem fit to share. You can make a complex profile or a simple profile, as long as it has the required information. It should be sent to me in a PM, so I can say yay or nay. Thank you and have fun.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ALICE IS DEAD,

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 【last message,

WE ARE NOW OPEN.

Can I just...There is no way I can say how much I love this woman without sounding mental.

Last edited by Zydrate in WONDERLAND; 11-22-2010 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: fixing the rules.

Zydrate in WONDERLAND
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 05:46 PM

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS!

Name: Antoinette Lenore Lamort
Code Name: The Jabberwock

Antoinette was born to a normal little family, who followed the Queen of Hearts with almost loyal devotion. Her father worked in their operation and her mother worked as a receptionist in one of their buildings. Being an only child Antoinette found herself always bored when her parents left for work, she would go try and find something to do, almost always finding herself in trouble. Then she was introduced to a kid who's nickname was Bandersnatch, finding it odd that their nickname was such she began to follow them around and soon they found themselves to be something of friends. They grew up and joined the Queen's ranks, training as assassins, and becoming partners in crime, that was until a third person was introduced into their group. The March Hare, Antoinette isn't fond of this new person, and personally doesn't think they have what it takes to make it as a Queen's Assassin.

Antoinette is a sly cunning woman, who does whatever she deems necessary to get what she wants or does what her boss orders. She is devoted to the organization and will kill almost anyone who tries to bring the organization down. Sometimes she can ruthless when it comes to her partners and she can even verbally insult them, but she does care for Bandersnatch even more then she cares about the organization. Which brings to her major flaw, being as she is so loyal to her partner in crime, she would turn her back on the organization if Bandersnatch said to. She would do anything for Bandersnatch.

Posting color: #7D9EC0
Username: Zydrate in WONDERLAND

Last edited by Zydrate in WONDERLAND; 11-22-2010 at 06:07 PM..