Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
I'm in such a bad mood right now, I may have to go and just give up on trying to hit 900 tokens before the event is over... I'm so upset that I can hardly type as my hands are shaking so bad... D:
900 tokens? I would reach that in my dreams O.O

And what just happened?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:06 AM

People getting mad at me over stupid things and making me feel like I'm being inconsiderate, rude and immature... and that I need to be the one to bend over backwards and just accept whatever and blah..... I FREAKING GIVE UP!

And I'm stick just below 830 right now.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:13 AM

Well 830 is something to be proud of - I have 5 >.< XDDD *sucks at being an active event person these days*

and I'm sorry. Sometimes it pays to just leave a thread and ignore :) Find a thread where you are comfortable like this tiny unpopular thread of mine :P :D

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-22-2014, 02:14 AM

pokes her head inside with a smile, so what's up in here

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Well 830 is something to be proud of - I have 5 >.< XDDD *sucks at being an active event person these days*

and I'm sorry. Sometimes it pays to just leave a thread and ignore :) Find a thread where you are comfortable like this tiny unpopular thread of mine :P :D
*hugs* I had more, but I was helping people out.

I just give up. I get it, I will never voice how I feel anymore, because clearly no one cares what I have to say and how something makes me feel. I just get attacked and told that I need to be the one to change, because they don't care.

*holes up in the corner, and makes herself a camp* You can't make me leave. :P

---------- Post added 02-21-2014 at 06:16 PM ----------

Me just hiding out away from stupid people.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
pokes her head inside with a smile, so what's up in here
Hey there roses!! How are you? I'm glad to see someone wearing that dress I made last year :D XD

---------- Post added 02-22-2014 at 02:18 AM ----------

Quote:
*hugs* I had more, but I was helping people out.

I just give up. I get it, I will never voice how I feel anymore, because clearly no one cares what I have to say and how something makes me feel. I just get attacked and told that I need to be the one to change, because they don't care.

*holes up in the corner, and makes herself a camp* You can't make me leave. :P

---------- Post added 02-21-2014 at 06:16 PM ----------

Me just hiding out away from stupid people.
My philosophy, and it's really probably not the most healthy philosophy, is that if someone in a thread is making me mad - I just leave. It sucks because it's like, I have to give up what I thought was fun - but I'd rather just not fight. I'll go find a thread I'm okay in and have a good old time :) Find people I enjoy talking to :D

I like to stay in smaller threads anyway - bigger threads I feel a bit lost in :D Although I still enjoy them - smaller ones just let me keep up and help to steer the conversation in the direction I want it to go :D

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Hey there roses!! How are you? I'm glad to see someone wearing that dress I made last year :D XD

---------- Post added 02-22-2014 at 02:18 AM ----------

My philosophy, and it's really probably not the most healthy philosophy, is that if someone in a thread is making me mad - I just leave. It sucks because it's like, I have to give up what I thought was fun - but I'd rather just not fight. I'll go find a thread I'm okay in and have a good old time :) Find people I enjoy talking to :D

I like to stay in smaller threads anyway - bigger threads I feel a bit lost in :D Although I still enjoy them - smaller ones just let me keep up and help to steer the conversation in the direction I want it to go :D
I leave too, most of the time. -.- Stupid mood is making me want to just curl up on my bed and sob. T_T People tell me that I should feel a certain way, yet when I say that they tell me that they're not... -.- No... :/ *sighs*

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2014, 02:22 AM

Eep, I was finishing up my laundry and things got pretty busy in here!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:22 AM

Quote:
I leave too, most of the time. -.- Stupid mood is making me want to just curl up on my bed and sob. T_T People tell me that I should feel a certain way, yet when I say that they tell me that they're not... -.- No... :/ *sighs*
Do you have like ice cream and a movie you could watch to feel better? Sometimes that helps me..only I don't like the icecream - I will make a lasagna :D It's my total comfort food when I'm feeling low :D *lasagna lover* :D

---------- Post added 02-22-2014 at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Eep, I was finishing up my laundry and things got pretty busy in here!
I have to do laundry D: *will do it tomorrow because I'm feeling lazy* XD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:27 AM

I could go and buy ice cream, but I don't feel like being social, and I could try random youtube videos, but at this rate, I don't think Barrowman would even help. :/

Oh, dear - my mood is just making things worse, I just screamed at my roommate's dog. :/ *sighs*
She's here as a 'service' dog, but she's not fully trained and my roommate is deaf-blind yet her cue to tell that she needs to go out is scratching at the door... IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE!! D:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:28 AM

Quote:
I could go and buy ice cream, but I don't feel like being social, and I could try random youtube videos, but at this rate, I don't think Barrowman would even help. :/

Oh, dear - my mood is just making things worse, I just screamed at my roommate's dog. :/ *sighs*
She's here as a 'service' dog, but she's not fully trained and my roommate is deaf-blind yet her cue to tell that she needs to go out is scratching at the door... IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE!! D:
Aw service doggie!!! Such sweet and beautiful dogs!!!

OMG DO you like Frozen? I have a couple really awesome Frozen covers I could show you :D

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Aw service doggie!!! Such sweet and beautiful dogs!!!

OMG DO you like Frozen? I have a couple really awesome Frozen covers I could show you :D
Yeah, she's a king Charles spaniel - technically she's more of just a companion dog under the guise of a service dog. I love her most of the time, but she's driving me up a wall right now. Wanna see a pic?

I do like Frozen. I found a Sherlock version of 'wanna build a snowman'

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Yeah, she's a king Charles spaniel - technically she's more of just a companion dog under the guise of a service dog. I love her most of the time, but she's driving me up a wall right now. Wanna see a pic?

I do like Frozen. I found a Sherlock version of 'wanna build a snowman'
I would love to see a picture :D spaniels are so cute!!!

and okay - these should make you happy if you haven't seen them yet:

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:35 AM

Sassy the cute spaniel - she's wearing an outfit that says "Mommy's Angel."

Omg yes! I've seen both of those!! <3 I love them both! I got chills listening to them! Omg, yes!! I love the piano guys! My mom plays the cello (kinda, off and on) so I think of her whenever I hear them. ^_^

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Sassy the cute spaniel - she's wearing an outfit that says "Mommy's Angel."

Omg yes! I've seen both of those!! <3 I love them both! I got chills listening to them! Omg, yes!! I love the piano guys! My mom plays the cello (kinda, off and on) so I think of her whenever I hear them. ^_^
OMG the dog is in a tutu! XD But what a cute little face!!! Sassy looks like she loves life!! :D

The African version made me cry the first 3 or 4 times I listened to it!! I get emotional when I hear something that just moves me.

And the Piano Guys are just incredible. I was hoping they would do a version - pairing it with Vivaldi's winter was just perfect!!!!

My brother played cello for year - he doesn't anymore though :(

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:40 AM

Quote:
OMG the dog is in a tutu! XD But what a cute little face!!! Sassy looks like she loves life!! :D

The African version made me cry the first 3 or 4 times I listened to it!! I get emotional when I hear something that just moves me.

And the Piano Guys are just incredible. I was hoping they would do a version - pairing it with Vivaldi's winter was just perfect!!!!

My brother played cello for year - he doesn't anymore though :(
Yes, yes she is. XD My roommate bought that, when she complains she has no money, I don't get her logic. Oh, she does, and she KNOWS that she's cute and adorable. Haha!

Oh, same here! That girls voice!!! SO amazing!!

For sure! It just works!!! And that place that they filmed it!! I watched the like 13 minute behind the scenes video, looks like they had fun filming it.

Aww! Mom used to play years ago and picked it back up, but I think she returned the cello to where she was renting it from. :( Booo! :(

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2014, 02:46 AM

I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done tonight since I plan on going out tomorrow.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Yes, yes she is. XD My roommate bought that, when she complains she has no money, I don't get her logic. Oh, she does, and she KNOWS that she's cute and adorable. Haha!

Oh, same here! That girls voice!!! SO amazing!!

For sure! It just works!!! And that place that they filmed it!! I watched the like 13 minute behind the scenes video, looks like they had fun filming it.

Aww! Mom used to play years ago and picked it back up, but I think she returned the cello to where she was renting it from. :( Booo! :(
Some animals just KNOW how cute they are...my family cats Psycho and Eddie BOTH know they are cute. Eddie uses it more than Psycho...but they both use it to get love and treats and water from the sink or shower XDDDD

The whole children's choir is just beautiful! I loooove it!!!

Awww - I actually am teaching strings right now - I learned violin and bass last semester - I'm working on cello now :D *trying to stay ahead of my kids* XDDD

---------- Post added 02-22-2014 at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote:
I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done tonight since I plan on going out tomorrow.
I'll be going out tomorrow too :) I'll be going to my best friend's house where we are going to catch up and eat ice cream sundaes...and then go see a few of my kids dance in the Greek Festival :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2014, 02:50 AM

Ooh, that sounds like fun!

I'm going to go to the movies and dinner with my guy. ^_^

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Some animals just KNOW how cute they are...my family cats Psycho and Eddie BOTH know they are cute. Eddie uses it more than Psycho...but they both use it to get love and treats and water from the sink or shower XDDDD

The whole children's choir is just beautiful! I loooove it!!!

Awww - I actually am teaching strings right now - I learned violin and bass last semester - I'm working on cello now :D *trying to stay ahead of my kids* XDDD

---------- Post added 02-22-2014 at 02:48 AM ----------

I'll be going out tomorrow too :) I'll be going to my best friend's house where we are going to catch up and eat ice cream sundaes...and then go see a few of my kids dance in the Greek Festival :D
Our cat Midnight knows how cute he is and knows that he can make us come to him. It's so cute sometimes dad will go on the floor and put his head down, and midnight will come and head bump with him. <3 I love your family cat's names!! :D

Oh, same!

Sounds like fun! How's that going working on staying ahead? :)

and that sounds like fun tomorrow. I really don't have many people down here that I can do that with, but that sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Ooh, that sounds like fun!

I'm going to go to the movies and dinner with my guy. ^_^
That sounds like fun! What movie will you be seeing?

Quote:
Our cat Midnight knows how cute he is and knows that he can make us come to him. It's so cute sometimes dad will go on the floor and put his head down, and midnight will come and head bump with him. <3 I love your family cat's names!! :D

Oh, same!

Sounds like fun! How's that going working on staying ahead? :)

and that sounds like fun tomorrow. I really don't have many people down here that I can do that with, but that sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Awww - Eddie does that to my dad too! Cats are just so cute and loveable, aren't they? Most of them anyway XD

staying ahead? haha not working well XDDD But I'm getting it all done on time so that's good :)

I'm excited for tomorrow :D haven't seen my friend in a while D:

Anyway - I can't keep my eyes open - I've been falling asleep which explains my late reply D:

So I'm headed to bed!

Good night nemo!!!
Good night Ziggy!!!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 03:02 AM

They really are! And agreed - till they attack - but our cat rarely does that so it's good.
Haha, at least you're getting it done on time.
YAY for getting to spend time with your friend!!
Sleep well and sweet dreams!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2014, 03:03 AM

We're going to see The Wind Rises. It's the new Ghibli film.

There was this sad little kitty meowing outside our building. It didn't have a collar otherwise I would have brought it in but I still feel bad for it. V_V

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-22-2014, 03:07 AM

Awww, poor kitty!

I so wish that I had the money and the time to go to the movies.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2014, 03:11 AM

Yeah, I really hope it finds it's way home...

It's been a while since I've been to the movies.