Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 10:12 PM

Nikolia's face turned red when he heard Gwen speak. He couldn't believe that she just said that out loud! "That is something the people of Russia is never going to hear." he stated, giving Gwen a look to say not to say anything like that again. It was embarrassing. And it was not appropriate to be talked about at dinner, that was for sure.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 10:17 PM

Gwen smiled at him and patted his cheek gently " He forgets that i raised him sometimes....you mustn't be so formal always...you know..." She stated as she looked at Ana. Ana looked at the king and blushed " Do not worry your secret is safe with me... " She stated giggling some more. Gwen smiled " Let us send for he baby at once he must be hungry......" Ana looked at here " He is in the village I do not want to over do myself here...." She stated to Gwen, Gwen smiled " Oh please dear...we do not mind at all ...I will send for the baby.....you and the king can talk to yourself as I send out the order." Gwen got up and left them alone.

Ana smiled as she blushed again. " Your..ummmm Nona is very nice....." She stated taking about Gwen.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 10:21 PM

Nikolia nodded. He knew that he shouldn't be so formal all the time. But it was hard not to be. Especially in the presence of someone he didn't know. He watched Gwen leaving before his gaze turned to Ana. "yeah. She is. Though she sometimes speaks without thinking about it first." he said.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 10:25 PM

" She loves you a lot you know that? .......you are very lucky to have a mother figure in you life." She stated as she looked down at her food. Ana felt his eyes on her " I am grateful my lord....for everything....I have no way of paying you back but with my gratitude..." She stated as she looked deep into his eyes and smiled her beautiful smile

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 10:38 PM

He nodded. He knew he was lucky to have Gwen. Though he didn't know how much longer she will live. And it will hurt to lose her. "You don't need to pay me back. I want to be able to help you." he told her, smiling slightly. He could tell that Ana didn't have much. So there was no way that he was going to make her pay him back. It just wouldn't be right.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-24-2011, 12:42 AM

Ana smiled " Well if you ever need a favor......doubt you will since you are the king and all...but if you do one day please count on me....I beg you?" She stated as she smiled at him. " So you want to meet my brother he is cute......and he kinda cries a lot so i am sorry before hand" She stated. She then noticed her hand was resting on top of his she then blushed deep red and pulled it away fast like she touched something hot. Gwen walked in " Well hello you to.....are we behaving properly....Nikolia ?" She asked as she winked at him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-24-2011, 12:46 AM

"I will come to you if I need a favor. I promise." Nikolia told her, smiling slightly. "And I can't wait to meet your brother. I've always loved kids." he told her. He really did. And he didn't mind that they cried. He could handle that. He looked at Gwen when she came in. "Of course I'm behaving myself, Gwen. What were you expecting me to do?" he asked.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-24-2011, 01:01 AM

" my goodness your illness is worse then I thought you have lost your sense of humor...." She stated laughing. She then gazed at them both since she had seen them touching hands. Gwen looked at Ana..." You remind me of someone I once knew...you remind me of Nikolia's late mother....you share the same beauty....same kinds in your eyes..." She stated Gwen was serious she meant every word. Ana blushed " I am sorry but I do not deserve that type of complement.....I am just a peasant no matter what pretty dress you may put me in.....In the end I am as poor s you can get." She stated as she lowered her head.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-26-2011, 12:47 AM

Nikolia was surprised when Gwen complimented Ana. And even more surprised when Ana denied her compliment. It was hard to get Gwen to say something nice about anybody. Including himself. "You should accept her compliment, Ana." he told her.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-29-2011, 02:21 AM

Ana blushed...".my mother had seen yours from afar one day before i was born....she said your mother was as beautiful as sun rise......so that is why i can not take that compliment .....your mother was lovely.....she should not be compared to a commoner"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-29-2011, 02:22 AM

"I would not know it. My mother died giving birth to me." Nikolia stated. "Though I'm sure she wouldn't mind being compared to you." he added. He really wished he had the chance to have known his mother, but Gwen was a good replacement.