Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-07-2011, 06:25 AM

Lamely title OTL. *fails*

Welcome to adventures of Seito as she tries to capture the ever ellusive Birthday Cake Hat Girl.

Please note that these are probably the best way not to capture a fangirl. But live and learn right?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 AM

Franklin Village. Seito rubbed her hands together. According to her information, that thief who was constantly stealing from her stash of items had come to here. No doubt to stalking Mr. Mayor.

Seito grinned to herself as she spied her target lurking among the bushes across the house. No doubt about it. She could smell the birthday cake from the thief’s hat. Birthday Cake Hat Girl (name unknown). Crimes included stealing, conflagration (the burning of the Town Hall), and above all else, being a dangerous sane fangirl. It was always the sane ones you have to watch out for. Crazy was expected and avoidable if you know what you’re doing, but the sane ones plot like a competent evil genius.

Glancing to the right, Seito looked at the apple tree. Climbing it would provide a better view. With a quick jump, Seito pulled herself up to a branch and pulled out a pair of binoculars. Mr. Mayor had planned a small sojourn to Franklin Village to visit his parents. Seito pulled an apple off the branch and munched on it as she continued to observe her target. She couldn’t fail this mission. That girl had to be stopped.

“Oh just look at that grin on her face,” Seito muttered. She turned her attention to Mr. Mayor and his mother who were sitting, chatting over tea. Poor Mr. Mayor. He probably didn’t even know that his beloved sanctuary that he called home was about to be invaded by an evil fangirl who was no doubt plotting to bamboozle the entire family for pictures.

“OMG, is that a llama?!”

Seito nearly fell out of the tree as she saw the Birthday Cake Hat Girl pull a llama out of thin air. Such hocus-pocus really shouldn’t surprise her. It was Menewsha after all. But a llama?!

… Oh no. What was that noise?

Seito stared with a deadpanned expression on her face. That was a potato launcher. Or more specifically it was her potato launcher. Her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. A llama and a potato launcher. What kind of trap was that? And why was she aiming it at Mayor household?!

Springing
forward, Seito jumped out of the tree, landing on the ground with a roll. “Watch out!” she shouted, unsure if the family would even hear her. Seito reached into her bag pocket, a nifty space dimensional pocket that she picked up from a certain Doctor. Grabbing the first thing that came out, she threw it at the fangirl.

“Ow!” Birthday Cake Hat Girl said. She looked at what hit her. “A frying pan plushie? Where did this come from?”

“Stop right there you evil fangirl!” Seito shouted.

“You!” the fangirl said pointing at Seito. “You’re as bad as Yumeh! Why are you always foiling my plans?”

“Because you’re evil!” Seito yelled.

Just then Mrs. Mayor peered outside, hearing the commotion from inside the house. “Oh my, what is going on here?” the elderly woman asked.

Seito and Birthday Cake Hat Girl froze, staring at Mrs. Mayor. Seito recovered first, launching another frying pan plushie into the potato launcher as the Birthday Cake Girl pressed the trigger button. Birthday Cake Hat Girl quickly tossed it to the side before it exploded. “Oh well,” Birthday Cake Hat Girl said. “I have another one.”

Seito gawked. “How many things did you steal from me?!”

The fangirl smirked before hopping onto the llama. “You can’t catch me!” she said, taking off.

“Come back here!” Seito shouted, taking off after her. As she took off, a thought struck her. ‘Hmmm I wonder what happened to her husband. Oh right, Mr. Mayor mentioned something about his father being in the hospital. Need to send a care package later.’

Seito turned a corner, coming to a fork in the road. One led back into town and the other led out, into the nearby forest. Spotting a tall man in front of a store Seito ran up to him. “Sir? Have you seen a girl on a llama? Which way did she go?”

The old man pointed down the road leading into the forest. “Of course,” Seito muttered to herself. She was going to capture that fangirl if it was the last thing she did. Seito took off, racing down the road. She didn’t get too far before a squirrel darted across her path, causing her to jumped out of the way so she didn’t run into the poor animal.

“Whew!” Seito said. “That was a close one, IF I WASN’T ABOUT TO RUN OFF A CLIFFFFF!”

She tumbled off the cliff, screaming as she fell to the ground. With a thud she landed on the ground. “Ow,” she moaned. She looked around to find herself deep in the woods. From the sound of rushing water, a river must be close by. Other than that, Seito didn’t have a clue as to where she was now. “Yup. Totally lost,” she mumbled to herself. “This day can’t get any worse can it?”

She looked up the cliff. “I guess I’ll try climb back up.” Glancing to the west, she noticed the sun was setting. “In the morning, but first I have to find somewhere to sleep.” Seito noticed a cave just along the cliff side. “That will do.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-07-2011, 10:54 AM

Seito stretched. It was a new day. As she stepped outside of the cave, a giraffe plushie came flying toward her. Seito ducked out of the way. “Woah! That was close!” Why were giraffe plushies attacking her?!

She leapt out of the way as another flew at her but she wasn’t fast enough. The elongated neck wrap around her feet, causing to tumble. Seito rolled through the bushes before falling under down another hole.

“Ow,” Seito moaned. “Where did that hole come from!” Falling down things was not fun at all! Her body wasn’t going take it! She blinked. The air felt porous and the rushing of the river sounded louder then yesterday. Reaching into her bag, Seito pulled out a lighter and a torch. She lit it, allowing the fire to light up the room.

It was an underground cavern. Judging from the walls, the hole she fell down was an old well. Seito could see the river a few feet away. “Huh, didn’t know this was down here.”

She arbitrarily wandered through the cavern, seeking a way out. The sounds of the rivers became faint as she moved further away. Seito noticed cluster of glowing rocks, growing sporadically in the cave, lighting parts of the cave which was nice since her torch wasn’t going to last that much longer. A brighter beacon of light finally caught her eye. Seito headed toward it. Hopefully following the glowing rocks would lead her out of the cave?

Instead she found a small child, trying to reach a glowing custard colored crystal rose on a ledge higher than he could reach. “Do you need help?” Seito asked the small child.

To her surprise, the child was small and green
. Yellow eyes stared back up at her as a forked tongue quickly darted out. “Yes please!” the child said.

Green snake child. No surprise. Again it was Mene. Seito felt her heart race, startled by the appearance of the child. “Sure let me just get my anti-gravity shoes.” She reached into her bag only to find them gone. “It was here a moment ago, I know it was!” Seito doubled check before she clenched her fist. “Birthday Cake Hat Girl!” she muttered. That fangirl was dead.

Instead she pulled out some rope and a pick-axed. She climbed up the ledge and reached for the rose. To her surprise, it was light like a feather. Seito jumped down. “Here you go,” she said, offering back. “Ow!” Seito pricked her finger on the torn.

The boy looked horrified. “Oh no! You pricked your finger! That causes allergic reactions in humans!”

“Hmmm I appeared to have gone blind… that certain explains it,” Seito remarked.

“Come this way!” the boy said, leading her out of the cave. “You need to see the farmer!”

Seito followed after the boy, trusting him to lead the way. Eventually she heard the roar of the sea and smelt salty air. “Excuse me, could you tell me where I could find a pig please?” she heard the boy asked.

A pig was then shoved in her hands. Seito blinked rapidly as all of sudden she could now see. She looked down at the snake boy. “Pigs cure the allergic reaction,” the boy explained.

“Huh, learn something new every day.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-08-2011, 07:45 AM

“I’m so sorry!”

Seito looked at the snake boy. “I didn’t warn you that the rose could be poisonous to you,” the boy continued.

Seito waved her hand. “Oh don’t worry about it. What’s your name? I’m Seito.”

“Miya.”

“Nice to meet you Miya,” Seito said. “Thank you for leading me out of the caves.”

Miya’s tail swished and shyly said, “Oh well thank you very much for getting the rose. I wanted to give it to mom.”

“MIYA!”

A large snake woman came running toward them. She swept Miya into her arms. “I told you not to go into the catacombs! Are you alright?” she asked frantically.

“I’m fine mom!”

Seito smiled. “I’ll just be on my way.” She didn’t get far before Miya stopped her.

“Don’t go,” Miya said sadly.

Seito bent down. She pulled out some yarn, a balloon and a pair of headwings. Soon she had a floating balloon. Seito handed it to Miya. “Don’t worry we’ll see each other again. We’re friends now right?”

Miya smiled. “Okay.”

Seito waved bye to them and head along the path. She had found a small and precious friendship.

Soon she came to a pond with a small waterfall pouring into it. There a man with black hair and a hat was standing in front of a large red mushroom. “I wonder what will happen if I poke this,” the man muttered.

He screamed
as the mushroom suddenly grew large teeth and tried to eat him. Seito darted forward, pulling him out of the way. The mushroom let out a roar and jumped to the top of the waterfall.

How did that get up there?” the man shouted.

The mushroom let out a black cloud from its head. Thunder rumbled as rain began to pour.

The man screamed again. “Get that thing away from me!” he shouted as the mushroom resumed its chase. Seito sighed. She had learned two things about herself today. One, she really hated the rain. Two, she wished she had just let the mushroom eat the man in the first place.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM

“Your head must be hollow!” Seito snapped, wringing the water out of her hair. They had finally lost the mushroom somewhere in the swamp. A light colored goat jumped in front of them, followed by a marauding dark one that snatched the hat off the man’s head. The goats paid no attention to the low branches and high roots that were obstacles in their path, weaving around them before disappearing into the darkness.

The man pulled a worm out of his hair and shrugged. “You have to admit everything went better than expected. “

“What was there to expect!” Seito growled as she looked around the swamp. “And how are we suppose to get through this swamp?” she asked gesturing to the large murky waters that spread out all around them.

“Well there’s a boat,” the man pointed.
Sticking out of the dark waters was a half broken boat.

“It’s broken!”

“We can fix it!”

“Then you do it!”

Challenge accepted!”

Seito sat on the lone hilltop in the area, watching the man tackle the repairing of the boat after borrowing a hammer and some nails. Her eyebrow rose as he injured his thumb with the hammer.

“I’m not sure this is going to work!”

I’m determined to make it!” the man firmly resolved.

After a few minutes, the man had finished. “Eh, close enough,” he said.

Seito stared at the boat, if it could still be called a boat. “That isn’t like secretly explosive and gonna go boom on me if I stand in it is it?”

“It’s not bad!” the man protested. He climbed into the boat and helped Seito in.

“Okay, I’ll admit, it’s pretty sturdy,” Seito said.

The man beamed. “Not bad for my first time. Guess I have a talent for crafting with wood!” He broke a branch off the tree to use as a paddle. “Aww, yeaaa! Let’s go!”

“Don’t ever say that again.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-08-2011, 08:58 AM

“So who are you? I’m Seito.” Seito asked, as they padded through the swamp. They soon had reached a bank and left it heading off once more along a mine.

“Ita,” the man introduced him. He pulled Seito into a bush to hide just as that same mushroom monster came around the corner. A low growl was heard behind.

“You trespass on my land! It’s mine!

Ita and Seito turned around to see a dwarf riding a wolf behind them.

“Run?” Ita asked.

“Run.”

They took off. Somewhere along the way, Seito tripped and tumbled off yet another cliff. Quickly, she pulled out a grappling gun and fired it into a nearby tree, saving her from the fall. “I’m not falling again!” she said stubbornly.

Ita on the other hand still dodging the wolf. “C’mon. Just a little bit more,” he said. There! He ducked and rolled out of the way as the wolf ran into the tree.

Once safety away, the two travelers found themselves at a strange spot. It was a clearing with an engraving of a moon in the ground and words ‘Diana’ at the bottom. There was a sign that read: “To the lucky few. The treasure is yours to find. Just look for the center of an onion.”

“Center of an onion?” Ita asked. “So dig in the center of the moon?”

No that’s not right.” Seito said. Then an epiphany hit her. “No, it’s the letter i!”

She pulled out a shovel from her bag and began to dig at the letter I in Diana. Ita jumped in to help her. Eventually they found a small chest.

“Ow that stings!”
Ita yelped, getting a splinter from the old wood.

“Be careful. I don’t have a first aid kit with me,” Seito said.

“Lost it?”
Ita asked.

“Something like that,” Seito scowled. More like stolen by a certain fangirl. “I hope this doesn’t blow up.”

They carefully opened the box. Inside of it were glass moons. “Interesting,” Ita said. “I don’t really need it though.”

“Me too. We can just rebury it,” Seito said. They put it back on the ground. As soon as they were done, a rainstorm pulled over them. “I really hate the rain,” Seito muttered.

“I think there’s a town in this direction,” Ita shouted. They took off. Soon enough a town did come into view. They quickly headed towards the first restaurant they saw. Seito ordered a slice of pie and Ita had some coffee.

“I’m very sleepy,”
Seito finally said. It had been a very long day. Time to find an inn. Tomorrow she would have to start heading back to home. She was starting to miss it.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-08-2011, 09:39 AM

Seito looked around. “What a strange village,” she mused. Everyone was dressed in lion hats. No idea as to why, but gave off the strange smell of dung. “That’s the oddest thing I ever saw. Even by Mene’s standards.”

“Look Seito!” Ita walked through the door wearing that lion hat.

Seito stared at him. “Please don’t do that,” Seito said in a flat voice.

Ita looked defeated. “You’re just like Seika," he said, sulking. "Never letting me have fun."

“Seika?”

“The love of life!” Ita said confidently. He treated for the scrambled eggs and a piece of toast. “Damn it’s burnt,” he muttered, splitting out the toast.

Once they were done with breakfast, Seito had gotten up to leave before she bumped into someone which in turn set off a loud chain reaction. Seito winced as she heard a loud crash. “Oops. Sorry about that.”

The owner of the place glared at her angrily.
“We’ll be right back with a payment!” Seito shouted.

She rushed out of the place, dragging Ita along. “Think those glass moons would cover the damage?” she asked her traveling companion.

“Sure. Should we go back and get them?”

“Yeah. But let’s ask this turnip farmer for a cart.”

“Huh, I hadn’t thought about that.”

They traced their footsteps back to the moon. Quickly they dug back up the treasure. On the way back, the wheel of the cart broke, allowing Ita to use his newfound woodworking skills to use.

After they dropped the glass moons to store owner and found out that they were crystal moons not glass ones from an ancient town that use to worship the moon. Not wanting to waste anymore daylight, they left the town and headed off. The two of them were walking along the coast line, the easiest path back to Mene.

“Hey are you even headed to Mene? Seito asked. “I mean I live there, but I don’t know where you’re going.”

“Oh yeah,” Ita said. “Seika and I were planning to move there to start our own business but I got lost on the way.”

“Huh, you really love her huh?”

Ita smiled a smile that Seito had never seen before. It was soft and gentle, so clearly full emotion. “Yeah,” he said. “With all of my heart.”

Damn Seika was one lucky girl. Seito hoped one day she’ll find a guy who love her like that.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-08-2011, 10:18 AM

They had reached a tiny beach. Mene was still a good travel away but they were in that much of a rush.

Seito splashed in the blue water. “Oh hey a turtle!” she said. The small creature came up to her. Seito fished out some lettuce she had taken from the turnip famer and fed it to the sea creature.

“Hey! Lunch is ready!” Ita called out. He had gotten some coals and lit a fire. They had bartered some bread and sausage from Abel who they had run into traveling along the rail tracks. The elf had mentioned something about trains and was glad to take Seito’s rope and grappling gun in exchange for some food.

Abel was in a nice enough mood to tell them that the nearest town was just over the pile of rocks.

“Finally! I’m starving!”
Seito said.

“Be careful with that,”
Ita said, pulling off the oven gloves. “It’s still very hot.”

“Yeah sure… What do you take me for?”
Seito asked. She took a bite and yelped. “Too hot!”

Ita shook his head. “I warned you!”

Seito pouted. “It’s like my tongue has a fever now!”

They finished up their food and packed up. Climbing over the rocks, they saw an edifice, standing tall: the clock tower of Ryzenal. With a hop and a skip, they entered the town.

The sound of the piano greeted them as they approached the ticket booth. Feeling great joy at the thought of returned home, Seito cannot help but sing along with the song.

“Hello!” the ticket booth person greeted them. “Catching the train today?”

Ita nodded. “Yup. Two tickets to Menewsha Town please!”

“Here you go.”

Ita handed Seito her ticket just as the train whistle sounded off and pulled into the station. “Time to go?”

Seito beamed. “Yeah.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-08-2011, 10:22 AM

Epilogue:
As the train pulled into the Menewsha Town, Seito jumped out and gave a stretched. It was good to be back. She waved bye to Ita as he glomped a girl with white hair (no doubt that was Seika).

Seito was just about to return to her home, when suddenly something hit her on the head. A frying pan plushie.

“What?”

“Revenge for tossing that at me in Franklin Village!”

Seito looked up and scowled. “Birthday Cake Hat Girl.”

The fangirl smirked. “Catch me if you can!” she teased.

Oh that was it, the chase was on. “COME BACK HERE!”