Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2009, 05:13 PM

Thanks sweetie!! I already know I love your art and I would love to see some of Ox's art as well. I love art!!! I wish I had some artistic talent. I would love to be able to draw and/or paint.

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to stormiie

Old 02-21-2009, 05:58 PM

Helllo Everyone :D
I am back :D
How is everyone today?

Cari Lou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-21-2009, 07:16 PM

I found Monmon!
<3

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to stormiie

Old 02-21-2009, 07:48 PM

Hey Cari.
How are you?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 02-22-2009, 12:07 AM

Hey guys, I am finaly awake..lol I way over slept through my alarm...ummm do any of you know who TKC is? I have a trade from them and I am trying to figure out if it is a donation or not.

Aire
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 AM

Hello, thread! :D

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 12:54 AM

Hello Aire

[Otter]
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 01:24 AM

:O

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 02:17 AM

Hello hello to anyone who may be around.

If you stop to chat and I don't reply right away it's because I'm playing tetris and not because I left.

Last edited by Monbohn; 02-22-2009 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: to not double post

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 02:20 AM

Hey how are you tonight?

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 02:28 AM

Hey! I'm ok. I had a bad headache again this morning but at least it didn't turn into a migraine and seems to be gone for the most part.

How are you tonight?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 02:30 AM

I am doing good, I spent half of last night setting up my quest thread..lol..it is sooooo looong! And I had a killer dead arm and wrist cramp from it..lol. But I am happy for the most part with the result. And I just finished subway so I am full and happy. >.< Still working toward those event commons. How is that coming along for you? And I am glad your headach is gone finaly.
Also set up an echange shop and trying to sell some contribution items >.< No luck yet

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 02:41 AM

I'll have to check out your quest thread...I have to know if your item list is anywhere nearly as long as mine would be if I actually listed them somewhere.
I hope someone wants to buy from you before the event ends. I haven't played any games yet today because my head was hurting so bad and I was still trying to post in a couple of sites and failing miserably so playing games was the last thing on my mind. And my computer's been giving me some problems so Adam suddenly decides while I run to the bathroom to start messing around with all kinds of stuff which rarely ever goes right and when it actually does it still takes forever and a day. I told him not to mess with it because messing with it yesterday only caused more problems but he's a man so of course he didn't want to listen to that and in the end he ended up having to do a system restore to back before what he did yesterday. That wasted a lot of time. So I need to do some games and make some gold. So if I take a while to reply you know why. But I'll definitely reply in between games and I'm not so good so they shouldn't take forever.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 02:51 AM

Ahh yes the games I am having trouble with them, I keep getting an error message when I end one, but the gold is still showing up so I guess its not so bad. So I am responding between games as well..lol. And Heath does that to my computer it drives me nuts..I'm like you have your own computer stay away from mine! It is brand new and he has done some stuff to it that he sayes makes it better, but it just causes more problems for me, so I don't know why he messes with it. And I am sure my list is as long as yours lol

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 02:56 AM

I was just going to ask you about the error message because I got it too. I think I'll have to close the tab and open a new one since it won't go forward, backward or refresh. Then I'll know if the gold is there or not. I hope it is!
That's exactly how I feel about the computer thing too. Drives me nuts!!!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 03:02 AM

I can not access the games at all now! This sucks, I will no way finish my commons list now, If you checked out my quest thread you saw how many I still need to finnish. >.< Man..full price is what I will end up paying ...lol.

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 03:16 AM

I had problems accessing them too but I went to my history and pulled the tetris page up right from there and it worked. And then when I finished the game after resending twice it actually went through ok. They posted a message to us at the top of the pages that they're working on the problem ~ I guess it isn't just with the games. If it messes up a lot of the event time I'm sure they will extend the event time. They've done it before. *crosses fingers* we can do it!!! I'll go look at your thread right now and see how much work we have between us with the games and how much we need to chat. I went to Jadarea last night and posted like crazy because I suddenly decided I wanted a dress after all. And I ended up getting both dresses. Then I was tired. brb after I check out your thread.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 03:29 AM

Yeah I saw the note at the top of the page. And if they extend the event that would rock...and I think we have a lot of work ahead of ys..lol. But I am sure we can do it. I hope you like my thread.

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 03:40 AM

I love your thread!!! I commented in it of course. I'll bet when I take the time to go over every item your list will be almost the same as mine! For now I just looked at the length of your list and felt better about mine being so long too!! We do have our work cut out for us but we can do it!!! We'll just have to help and encourage each other and take it one item at a time. Before we know it we'll have a bunch of them crossed off the list! I think there's a St Patty's event on here, but I don't remember for sure so we might want to try and save for that too so we can buy items if there are any to buy at half price.

Edit: Are the games working for you now?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 03:47 AM

Ahh yes we can do it. And there is a St. Pattricks event and an Easter one as well, so we do need to save...lol. I think I have enough for one of my rambling roses now. So that is one item I can mark off and it is the most expinsive one. I left a responce for you in my quest thread. It is about my kiddos. And I don't know if games are working yet...I will go and check.

`L
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 03:50 AM

Monster be here?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 03:58 AM

Hello Penguin
@ Moni...no the games are still down for me.

`L
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 04:01 AM

Ello, Ivvy! <3 -hugs- How are you?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 04:02 AM

I am good just chilling, and posting around the site.

Monbohn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 04:07 AM

Brock!! What's up? This is Ivvy's event thread ~ I met her on Jadarea and she helped me get my wings from the event. She has taken over I think on teaching me to be a posting pro ~ I'm not as good as she is but I'm getting better and better!!

Ivvy ~ Brock is a friend of mine on almost every site I'm on and he's the one who actually got me posting more and stuff and helped me feel more confident about it. He probably regrets ever asking me to come and talk to him...
The games have been working for me still but I have to pull the page up through my history and not through the site buttons.