Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 04:27 AM

((I feel so unwanted right now.... T-T))

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-12-2009, 04:56 AM

((no your wanted, I really cant wait till she post you up there. It is going to be a lot of fun))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 05:01 AM

((i really want to post.... My girl is a bad punk girl. I think it would be fun to play her if I get to... It's been like three days...))

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 05:24 AM

((yeah I will nag he rthe next time she is on to post it))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 05:40 AM

((thanks maybe your nagging will work. Mine doesn't seem to.))

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 05:43 AM

((oh, it will and if she still doesn't listen in a few days just send it to me and I will post it up))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 06:21 AM

((thanks. It's just kinda made me feel bad a little... But thanks.))

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 06:43 AM

((your welcome and could you read what I wrote in this, I want your oppinion of it http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/li...few-poems.html))

xXiwantrevengeXx
hot guys, romance and sex......w...
Send a message via AIM to xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-12-2009, 12:38 PM

((4 i got left out again))

Ana gasped. She was kissed into immobility.

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 03:13 PM

((I was just talking does that really count?))

Seph then pulled away and looked at her. "sorry, couldn't help it." he said and looked down. "I will leave you now." he siad and turned to go.

xXiwantrevengeXx
hot guys, romance and sex......w...
Send a message via AIM to xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-12-2009, 03:36 PM

((hmm....I'll get back ta ya.))
Ana grabbed Spy boy's arm and spun him around and kissed him again.

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 05:23 PM

Seph was suprised but kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.

((oh and if you dont post Seers profile up soon I am calling off the deal))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 06:55 PM

Terra walked through the halls her silver eyes flashing. People moved out of her way as she walked and she seemed to look through people. She had just gotten back from training, and her body seemed to glisen. She walked with purpose and she swung her hips naturally that made the boys she passed stare. The tattoo across her stomach was clearly vissable and her midnight black hair snapped out behind her. She headed straight for the headmaster's office having been called in the middle of her training. For what reason, she had no idea, but she loved the thought of teasing the headmaster with her body everytime she got the chance. His reaction was priceless. She walked into the office ignoring the secretary and walked in and casually flipped her hair to keep it off her neck. "You called for me headmaster." she said smoothly her tone seeming to be slightly amused and her eyes flashed as she looked at him.

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 07:04 PM

E.S. looked at Terra when she came into the room. She looked as radiant as ever and he loved that about her. "yes I did." he said and ran a hand threw his jet black hair. He smiled at her, flashing his pure white smile. He was exactly the same ages at her and yet he knew more about the world then anyone else. "I called you down here to tell you about a new mission that I have underway. I want to send you and a few other of my best student with you to go and gether some infromaton on what Venom is up too. You will be going with Spy boy, BOmbshell, Fable, secret and maybe someone else named Sinister. You will have to all work togeather." he said as eh looked at her. "now I suggest that you go and met everyone and tell them what I have told you. ONce you gather everyone I will find you and give you all the details." he said as he looked at her.

Seph then pulled away from Bombshell and smiled at her. "sorry but I have to get to work on that weapon the principle wanted." he said as eh looked at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 07:15 PM

Tarra smiled wickedly and put a hand on her hip covering the I in her tatto of the words 'In Love and Death' across her stomach. Raising an eye brow she walked to his desk setting a hand on it and leaning towards him slightly. Her eyes flashed and she smirked. "And when are we going to go on a mission? Just the two of us?" she asked her position giving him the perfect look down her shirt. "You did promise." she said her voice laced with saductiveness. She loved teasing him and what was better was she felt attracted towards him as well making it all the more sweet.

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 07:19 PM

E.S. smiled at her and leand forwards. "It will be soon, my little Terra, it will be soon." he whispered to her. She was always amazingly beautiufll and he always wanted her. But he was the Principel of this academy and it would only cause trouble to get invovled with one of his students. He then looked at her lips and wished nothing more then to kiss her but before he could he foced himself back into the chair and away from her. "now go, you will be leaving very soon."

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-12-2009, 07:19 PM

Charlie walked down the hallway her shoes tapping against the ground and her hair flipping back and fourth along her back she could see the other students walking by and a few sitting on benches studying.
She opened a door to the outside to go sit on one of the unoccupied benches to continue reading the book she was currently reading hoping to finish it beofre she was sent out on a mission.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-12-2009, 07:35 PM

Small hands worked with speed as she moved wires away just slightly. A small silver panel laid at her side, still hot from the small laser she used to cute it open. The space was very dark. Only source of light came from a tiny red light on her glasses. Her glasses on the other hand showed her very fast moving pictures. A few symbols came up, making the girl reach up and hit a button on her glasses, shooing the words away. A large bead of sweat rolled down her face. It seemed the temperature increased in the space every waking second. Grasping a small wire, Fable brought up a small computer on her wrist, hooking the wire up to it. A voice echoed into her ears as all the lights came on.

"You kidding me?!!" She practically screamed into her small mic. Interrupting her during a test was never a wise act. Especially one where she was very close to done.

"E.S just called for you Fable." The voice said a bit frightened on the other side.

Fable just sighed, unhooking herself from the system and moving little by little to get out. The space was one of the smallest. She started to shimmy her way out towards a hole at the end. She got out, fixing her skirt. She wore a skin tight body suit under her cloths. Though, looking over Fable saw the boy on the other end of the pulling up sexy pictures of her from the new test. Fable walked over, taking her mic off and holding it close to his. Creating the very loud screech sound in his ears. Making him practically fall out of the chair.

"Just go see the principal!" The boy yelled at her, "Not my fault you always get in trouble." He said smugly.

Laughing, the spy left the room, heading for the principal's office. She passed a couple kissing on the way. Surprised one of the teachers had not found that yet. They did always speak against relationships. Saying never to form an attachment. She shrugged, keeping on her merry way. Finally she made in, the secretary stopping her on the way.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-12-2009, 07:42 PM

Charlie opened her book and a few seconds she saw somebody walking up to her she stood and turned to face them "what is it" she said clam and focused on what they would say "Secret you have been called in to see the principle".
She stood there for a moment then walked off in the direction the office was in she didn't know why she had never been in trouble before unless he found out about her sneaking into the weapons locker and hijacking one of the dart guns.
"nah he couldn't have found that out I made sure the cameras were off" she said to herself but if that was the reason she could assume something was going to happen.
she saw Fable in the office when she got there "what are you here for" she asked Fable was usually in trouble for something or another.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-12-2009, 07:56 PM

Fable was forced to just take a seat since the principal was busy at that moment. She crossed her legs, relaxing a bit. Laying an arm on the arm of the chair. Secret came in soon after. Why was she here? Fable wondered. That girl almost never got in trouble, nor sent on many missions so she had heard. Secret and Fable did talk every once in a while, and Fable certainly did like Secret as a friend. Though, in Fable's point of view she was a bit too good at times. When the girl asked her the question, Fable started to count on her fingers. All the possible things she could be in trouble for this time. After counting to about thirteen she stopped.

"Not sure this time. I have not done anything too bad this week. How about you?" Fable said. She had a light British accent with some words. As she came to this school, they had her put in speech therapy. Hoping to change her voice a bit. It worked, but the accent was still there. Just not as much.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-12-2009, 08:03 PM

Secret sat down beside Fable "nothing to bad this week eh" she raised an eyebrow "what about last week they could have pegged for something you did before?"
She looked down and folded her hands in her lap "well for me" she paused 'oh nothing that I could get busted for I'm sure" she knew Fable somewhat well because she did research and tried to dig into other students past and she thought she would get a kick out of what she had done but decided against telling her in the office where she could easily be overheard.
"what do you think we are here for if neither of us anything to bad to get in trouble" she thought "I dont think either of us get sent to do much work right?"

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 08:06 PM

Seph then saw someone come over to them and looked at them "the principle wants to see you." he said and Seph nodded, he woundered what it was this time. He then looked at Bombshell and took her hand, "come one, we better go see waht he wants." he said and started to lead her to the principles office.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-12-2009, 08:09 PM

((I g2g to work. Feel free to place my character whenever ya'll change areas. be back in... 7 hours xD ))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 08:42 PM

Terra smiled seeing him sit back in the chair and straightened. "Fine, I'll get them." she said and opened the door when the secretary was about to open the door. "Move and let them through." she snapped angerily and the secretary moved aside and Terra smiled wickedly. "Come on, we need to talk." she said to the waiting girls and walked towards them. "E.S. Wants you in their." she said and walked out of the office. She spotted who she was looking for and stopped in their way. "Spy boy, bombshell, you need to come with me. Now." she said putting a hand on her hip and staring at them cooly.

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 08:48 PM

E.S. sat back in his chair and smiled at the two girls who came into his office. "welcome." he said with a grin on his face.

Spy boy looked at the girl who was talking to them and drew his hand away from Bombshells. "c-comeing." he said with his usualy stammering. He then lead Bombshell into the office and looked at who was in there. He wondered why they where all in here and waht the principle wanted.